Blue and Red Superman versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/42762-superman_400.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/176358-superman_400.jpg

versus

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/178257-thanos_400.jpg

quanchi112
thanos

SnazzySmurph
In that pic, Blue Superman looks sort of like he has a fat suit on...

Captain REX
You just wish he was. eyes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX
You just wish he was. eyes u sarcastic mod you.

Avlon
Team for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Team for the win. nah. thanos wins.

Avlon
I see...because you said "nah."

Awesomed debating.

In a fight, Blue defeated a guy who's power was to do anything he wished automatically.

Superman ftw.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins.
In a who has the gheyer suit contest.

quanchi112
I see...because you said "nah."

Awesomed debating.

In a fight, Blue defeated a guy who's power was to do anything he wished automatically.

Superman ftw. superman couldnt even defeat asmodel. i mean come n he would have gotten stomped. thanos wins here as supes couldnt even hang with someone like odin at all. he could get oneshotted.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Captain REX
You just wish he was. eyes Shutup! I'm normal! schmoll

TricksterPriest
superman couldnt even defeat asmodel. i mean come n he would have gotten stomped. thanos wins here as supes couldnt even hang with someone like odin at all. he could get oneshotted.

Nevermind that Asmodel would destroy Thanos&Odin............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avlon
superman couldnt even defeat asmodel. i mean come n he would have gotten stomped. thanos wins here as supes couldnt even hang with someone like odin at all. he could get oneshotted.

This debate doesn't even make sense especially considering Asmodel is FAR more powerful than Thanos.

Millenium giants far more powerful than Thanos.

Saviour is more powerful than Thanos.

And you put 2 of these Superman vs 1 Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nevermind that Asmodel would destroy Thanos&Odin............ roll eyes (sarcastic) asmodel couldnt defeat thanos or odin. what has he done that makes him this powerful name it. please im waiting.

quanchi112
This debate doesn't even make sense especially considering Asmodel is FAR more powerful than Thanos.

Millenium giants far more powerful than Thanos.

Saviour is more powerful than Thanos.

And you put 2 of these Superman vs 1 Thanos. asmodel isnt more powerful than thanos. no way. why cuz he beat martian manhunters ass.

laughing laughing

Evil_Ash
asmodel isnt more powerful than thanos. no way. why cuz he beat martian manhunters ass.

laughing laughing

asmodel was a king angel of the bull host of heaven, and a general in the army of the presence. and was stronger than blue supes and martian manhunter. he was also indestructible. and culd heal instantaneously. thanos is a coward. he has to come up with plans and use plot devices to beat others.

laughing laughing

tkitna
Thanos wins.

Juntai
Team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Team wins. sorry but this team is losing.

Lord Prime
Team wins

Avlon
sorry but this team is losing.

What's Thanos going to do to keep from losing?

They cut off Thanos link to his ship (where his power comes from) and turn his internal powers off...just like they did with Saviour.

quanchi112
What's Thanos going to do to keep from losing?

They cut off Thanos link to his ship (where his power comes from) and turn his internal powers off...just like they did with Saviour. yeah cuz thats what always happens to thanos. one superman gets imprisoned like thor with power gem right off the bat. (that teach exists on his person now) thanos beats down the other and wins. simple as pie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
asmodel was a king angel of the bull host of heaven, and a general in the army of the presence. and was stronger than blue supes and martian manhunter. he was also indestructible. and culd heal instantaneously. thanos is a coward. he has to come up with plans and use plot devices to beat others.

laughing laughing asmodel couldnt even merge with spectre of his own accord he needed etriagns guile to accomplish this task. pathetic. he got sent away in jla like that. two issues thats all they needed. asmodel brings lots of backup also. again who has he beat that makes him so impressive?

i have seen angles getting oneshotted by cronus but this guy is indestructible.

sure he was cuz u say so.

Avlon
yeah cuz thats what always happens to thanos. one superman gets imprisoned like thor with power gem right off the bat. (that teach exists on his person now) thanos beats down the other and wins. simple as pie.

He needed to run back (took time too..that was slow as hell) and get the gun. Meanwhile, Superman simply has the gun turn on Thanos.

The tech comes to Thanos from his ship (as Walker stated) so Superman simply cuts that link, and Thanos catches a double beat down.

Thanos can't even hit Superman. He can reverse the force of hits and energy as well.

Thanos is screwed.

quanchi112
He needed to run back (took time too..that was slow as hell) and get the gun. Meanwhile, Superman simply has the gun turn on Thanos.

The tech comes to Thanos from his ship (as Walker stated) so Superman simply cuts that link, and Thanos catches a double beat down.

Thanos can't even hit Superman. He can reverse the force of hits and energy as well.

Thanos is screwed. no ur confused here. ill catch u up to speed. he modified it so he could shoot it from his person. he imprisoned odin in the same story after thor. he modified his tech and didnt use the gun on odin but it had the same effect. odin broke out of it as he is a badass. there will be no running for a gun he can do it immediately as he did it to odin. thanos for the win. keep up on thanos.

supermen die.

guy222
team

comicfan11
Team (not easy but still) and Asmodel would kill Thanos.
In JLA he (and the entire angel host) ONLY lost because of the frequency trick.

occultdestroyer
edit

ToughMind
Thanos

horrorwolf
Thanos takes this.

The Great Galen
team, thanos link is cut off.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Red Hulk
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Supermanv2134-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Supermanv2134-17.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Supermanv2134-21.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Supermanv2134-22.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.