Broken Tusk runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Broken Tusk- the elder Predator from the novel Aliens vs Predator: Prey.

He has his standard gear: light armour, updated cloak from new movie: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1867659299995564447&q=avp2+trailer&total=94&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5
(gunna be 1 awesome movie btw). wink, medicomp and bio-helmet.

Weapons: Acid-resistant wristblades, spear or naginata, shoulder cannon, 2 shuriken and wrist-bomb.

The fights are in the jungles of South America.

No honor. Just bloodlust on anything remotely capable of being a threat.

1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK.

3. 15 Alien Drones

4. 30 Alien Drones

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles

6. T-X

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades.

10. Megatron

grey fox
Broken tusk was a pussy, for 1/3 of the book he was unconscious from a SINGLE explosion and his students were retards.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by braz

He has his standard gear: light armour, updated cloak from new movie: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1867659299995564447&q=avp2+trailer&total=94&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Weapons: Acid-resistant wristblades, spear or naginata, shoulder cannon, 2 shuriken and wrist-bomb.

1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK.

3. 15 Alien Drones

4. 30 Alien Drones

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles

6. T-X

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades.

10. Megatron

Doubt he gets pass Frank. If he does, loses at 2

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doubt he gets pass Frank. If he does, loses at 2

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
Broken tusk was a pussy, for 1/3 of the book he was unconscious from a SINGLE explosion and his students were retards.

Yeah, ur right, he was only right next to the ship when the whole thing exploded. which killed mostly all the other yaujta. Yeah, hes a pussy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Yeah, ur right, he was only right next to the ship when the whole thing exploded. which killed mostly all the other yaujta. Yeah, hes a pussy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They can tak Alien Acid but not an explosion, bah.

Milky Joe
Preds have been shown to make quick work of Terminators in the comics ... but which one is the T-X? the chick from the last film?

braz
Originally posted by Milky Joe
Preds have been shown to make quick work of Terminators in the comics ... but which one is the T-X? the chick from the last film?

Yeah, that one.

braz
They can tak Alien Acid but not an explosion, bah.

No, I dont ever recall in that book where Dachande or ne of the Preds were splashed with acid except for the ones that died. It would eat right through his skin, vaprorizing his organs and insides, I mean. that stuff can eat through their nigh-indestructible metal quite easily.

Darth Martin
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the Yautja that punched though an alien queen?

hulkcpbifiussjf
yea i think so but i'm not sure anyways he has a chance to clear it but he might not get past wolvie or spidey

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the Yautja that punched though an alien queen?

Doubt it , BT got his ass kicked by the Queen , whom in turn got pwned by an elevator door.

braz
Doubt it , BT got his ass kicked by the Queen , whom in turn got pwned by an elevator door.

Yeah, he was injured quite badly though and had nothing but a spear, the Queen wouldnt have even been a match if he had more fires in his plasma caster. And btw, that was a vacuum-sealed door. wink

Gecko4lif
1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades - Punisher kille Everybody on earth in one of the what if comics. But ill give this to tusk

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK - Tusk should have TOO much trouble with him

3. 15 Alien Drones- Tusk ****ing pwns them

4. 30 Alien Drones - Tusk gets pwned

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles - Poor marines

6. T-X- Is there even a way to beat her?

7. Wolverine - Same as above

8. Spiderman - Spidey sense ftw

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades.- I dunno but it would be a sweet ass fight

10. Megatron- LMAO megatron sits on him

braz
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades - Punisher kille Everybody on earth in one of the what if comics. But ill give this to tusk

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK - Tusk should have TOO much trouble with him

3. 15 Alien Drones- Tusk ****ing pwns them

4. 30 Alien Drones - Tusk gets pwned

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles - Poor marines

6. T-X- Is there even a way to beat her?

7. Wolverine - Same as above

8. Spiderman - Spidey sense ftw

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades.- I dunno but it would be a sweet ass fight

10. Megatron- LMAO megatron sits on him

Agreed, 15 Aliens would die, but 30 might be too much.

And lol yeah, I always just add someone at the end of a Gauntlet whos nigh-unbeatable. wink

Hannibal-Lector

1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades - Pred wins

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK. I think his plasma cannon would be enough to at least disable Terminator for few seconds (like TX's did to him in T3) and if he keeps up the punishment with no time to recover yeah he can take em

3. 15 Alien Drones - According to the temple scene in AVP 1 (flashback) they took out MANY with there cannons no holding back

4. 30 Alien Drones - Same as 3 although he needs distacne first

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles - They all die...

6. T-X - unsure, repeated shots from the plasma cannon may do it, but no stopping her from shooting back ^_^

7. Wolverine - Easy KO for Pred, just not sure if he can kill him... He'd probably shoot him with plasma, then skin him, then wolv wakes up a hour later...

8. Spiderman - Spidy probably too fast for Pred, not to mension he can hit for quite a punch....

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades. - Now what would be awsome is Hand to Hand no weapons at all ^_^, but pred could probably take him with his cannon from far... if he gets close ES cuts pred in 2

10. Megatron - Comic version blows up his Pred along with the city, Movie version smashes him with a flail ^_^, both eat Pred....

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
1. The Punisher- large assault rifle and grenades - Pred wins

2. Terminator- T-850 with a Desert Eagle and AK. I think his plasma cannon would be enough to at least disable Terminator for few seconds (like TX's did to him in T3) and if he keeps up the punishment with no time to recover yeah he can take em

3. 15 Alien Drones - According to the temple scene in AVP 1 (flashback) they took out MANY with there cannons no holding back

4. 30 Alien Drones - Same as 3 although he needs distacne first

5. 30 Marines- Assault Rifles - They all die...

6. T-X - unsure, repeated shots from the plasma cannon may do it, but no stopping her from shooting back ^_^

7. Wolverine - Easy KO for Pred, just not sure if he can kill him... He'd probably shoot him with plasma, then skin him, then wolv wakes up a hour later...

8. Spiderman - Spidy probably too fast for Pred, not to mension he can hit for quite a punch....

9. Master Chief-(novel)-Assault rifle, Energy Sword and grenades. - Now what would be awsome is Hand to Hand no weapons at all ^_^, but pred could probably take him with his cannon from far... if he gets close ES cuts pred in 2

10. Megatron - Comic version blows up his Pred along with the city, Movie version smashes him with a flail ^_^, both eat Pred....

I can agree with this.

MightyEInherjar
I can agree with this.

Seconded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.