Seth vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
At Ryu's Hokkaido mountain retreat (a gift from Ken, obviously), complete with training grounds, Ryu is giving his first interview following the release of his memoirs.

As his apprentice Sakura Kasugano and Chun Li spar, Ryu is talking with the reporter about his life before being hired by Capcom.

Prior to being hired by Capcom, he graduated from Waseda University with a degree in Physical Education, but worked as a stuntman in the Japanese movie industry.

He was then hired by Capcom as a trainer, but fate smiled down on him when Takashi Nishiyama and Hiroshi Matsumoto (the actual creators of Street Fighter) saw him training and asked him to join the Street Fighter cast.

That was 15 years ago. Despite his sucess, Ryu remains humble to a fault.

That's when Seth shows up. King of Fighters' resident secret agent want to have a friendly match with Ryu...as well as to have Ryu sign an autograph for his copy of Ryu's book.

Ryu accepts the challenge...eventhough he is dressed in a shirt and jeans. Oh well. At lease he has his gloves and headband handy.

Sado22
ryu confuses him for Zangeif and runs away.

~Sado

brainchild81
Ryu beats him up & then signs the book because he's a nice guy

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
ryu confuses him for Zangeif and runs away.

~Sado HAHA!

ThoraxeRMG
Snafu, you should write fan fics on Capcom/SNK/Marvel/Sammy/Namco/Tecmo/Square crossovers.

Sol Valentine
Really. Where is everyone?

2D_MASTER
Seth gets his face kicked in...

HonkyTonkMan
Ryu pummels Seth.

Sol Valentine
Where is everyone? Didn't school end at 3:00?

ThoraxeRMG
Yep. XD

Sol Valentine
Seirously, V2D, SBP. shin_gear, shin_Blax, shin_Nikk, and company have been gone for too long.

HonkyTonkMan
Indeed.

ThoraxeRMG
I know Shin_gear is in college.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Snafu, you should write fan fics on Capcom/SNK/Marvel/Sammy/Namco/Tecmo/Square crossovers.

I do write fanfics. Under another name.

ThoraxeRMG
What name?

Snafu the Great
What name?

I post at fanfiction.net under The Headcrook. I'm surprised Sado didn't tell you.

Sol Valentine
I checked it out, it's awesome.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I checked it out, it's awesome.

What, the fanfics? Which ones are your personal favorites?

HonkyTonkMan
That site's cranking

shin_gear
I know Shin_gear is in college. Help me! weep

Sol Valentine
With what?

shin_gear
With suicide.

Sol Valentine
Don't you ever say that! Suicide is the worst way to go! You had best make the best of this schol year, there are college kids who have it worse. Be happy that you made it to college. and that you are in the communuity of the best dysfunctional family ever: The KMC! you dying would be one of the worst things to happen!

ThoraxeRMG
Suicide is for pussies.

Sol Valentine
1800-STFU.

Sado22
yeah people, uni life is really hectic for me since i'm in my final year. i don't even have time to edit the sig Charlotte made for me.
she's gonna cut my legs off with Dante's sword and then do the heatdriver to me!sad

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sado22
yeah people, uni life is really hectic for me since i'm in my final year. i don't even have time to edit the sig Charlotte made for me.
she's gonna cut my legs off with Dante's sword and then do the heatdriver to me!sad

~Sado

I'm just gonna just edit the sig myself and add "the beast of prey Sado22" line into theresmile

You get it in a couple of hours.

shin_gear
I'm not a pussy.

Charlotte DeBel
Which one do you like, Sado? A modified version of the first one?

Charlotte DeBel
Or a new one?

Sol Valentine
Howcome only K'?

Charlotte DeBel
I've promised to make a K' sig for him in returnsmile

So I offered two versions of it to him.

By the way, want to take a look on a Dante sig I made for myself?

Sol Valentine
Ass Kickery.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
1800-STFU. LOL...

weep

Sol Valentine
Turn that frown upside-down!

shin_gear
poopie!

Sol Valentine
I give that a 3......................... out of 100

shin_gear
*cries even more*

Sol Valentine
I give that cry a faggit 1.................................................. Out of 100

shin_gear
woah

Sol Valentine
Nope, not that way.

And where did Blax go?

shin_gear
He went to Blaxico.

Sol Valentine
Oh. where is that?

shin_gear
I don't know.

Sol Valentine
Duh! In Blaxamerica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.