Classic Molecule-Man, Classic Beyonder, and Thanos w/HOTU VS. DC: past-present-future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The Marvel Trinity against all of DC.

DC:
From beginning to end.
All alternate universes and characters.
Every one..........But the Presence

King Kandy
The Past Presence, Present Presence, and future Presence stomp them.

Hitman911
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Past Presence, Present Presence, and future Presence stomp them.

ummm there's only one Presence........

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hitman911
ummm there's only one Presence........

That's the point.

King Kandy
Just pluck him from multiple times... But even if there is one, he can still beat all three.

guy222
The Marvel Trinity against all of DC.

DC:
From beginning to end.
All alternate universes and characters.
Every one!!!!!

Presence FTW

Hitman911
FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

Merged Spectre, Elaine, DCU Michael, Lucifer, Mr. Mxy pretty much wrap this up.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Merged Spectre, Elaine, DCU Michael, Lucifer, Mr. Mxy pretty much wrap this up. no

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

You do know that Elaine is Omnipotent. So is merged Spectre. So is DCu michael. Ect.

Air Legend
Presence and Thanos HOTI stalemate. Classic Beyonder takes care of the rest then helps Thanos overcome the Presence while Classic Molecule Man decides to go out with his lady love instead.
Marvel FTW
Unless you count Molecule Man going out with his lady love leaving the fight, then Marvel would lose via disqualification laughing

quanchi112
You do know that Elaine is Omnipotent. So is merged Spectre. So is DCu michael. Ect. there is much confusion about whos supreme and who isnt in dc. dc loses to these three. to much power for dc to overcome.

quanchi112
Merged Spectre, Elaine, DCU Michael, Lucifer, Mr. Mxy pretty much wrap this up. thanos with the heart solos all of these less than supreme beings. sorry they fail.

quanchi112
You do know that Elaine is Omnipotent. So is merged Spectre. So is DCu michael. Ect. u do know thanos is supreme. so h defeats them all as none of them are.

wink

Erik-Lensherr
There are a few characters who would solo that team

Hitman911
Originally posted by quanchi112
u do know thanos is supreme. so h defeats them all as none of them are.

wink

Exactly!!!
It was thought the LT was Omnipotent but he got owned. I don't understand how DC has so many "omnipotent" beings. Either way Thanos WAS the Almighty and thus solos Nvr's team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly!!!
It was thought the LT was Omnipotent but he got owned. I don't understand how DC has so many "omnipotent" beings. Either way Thanos WAS the Almighty and thus solos Nvr's team.

how does Thanos Solo The Merged Spectre? Do you know what and who he is? How does he Solo The source? or Michael. Obviously there is some missing info on these characters. or you would say such things.

quanchi112
how does Thanos Solo The Merged Spectre? Do you know what and who he is? How does he Solo The source? or Michael. Obviously there is some missing info on these characters. or you would say such things. thanos was supreme michael never was. end of story. thanos solos ur team as he was almighty while ur team has done nothing on panel to suggest they could even scratch thanos face here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos was supreme michael never was. end of story. thanos solos ur team as he was almighty while ur team has done nothing on panel to suggest they could even scratch thanos face here.

you own not one sinlge issue of any of the dc cosmics. And you are very marvel biased. I wont' be taking your " opinion' with any validity.

quanchi112
you own not one sinlge issue of any of the dc cosmics. And you are very marvel biased. I wont' be taking your " opinion' with any validity. ur told me this for how many weeks. i own many dc comics. i have scanned many on here. how many times have u been corrected on these boards spreading mistruth after mistruth.

not marvel biased but u are dc biased. sorry but thanos on panel was supreme and did more than anyone dc character has ever done on panel in combat.

thanos solos.

ps presence isnt even supreme.

that must suck.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur told me this for how many weeks. i own many dc comics. i have scanned many on here. how many times have u been corrected on these boards spreading mistruth after mistruth.

not marvel biased but u are dc biased. sorry but thanos on panel was supreme and did more than anyone dc character has ever done on panel in combat.

thanos solos.

that must suck.

Your very post stings of bias. until you can get at least some logic, I won't be taking any of your post as more than comic relief.

quanchi112
Your very post stings of bias. until you can get at least some logic, I won't be taking any of your post as more than comic relief. ok tell me how the presence was supreme when he couldnt defeat geb. tell me that.

Air Legend
Nvr calling people biased.roll eyes (sarcastic) What a hypocrite.

Astner
Presence is supreme, right?
And he is not allowed.
On Marvel side however, Beyonder, before the retcon was basicly representing J. Shooter, the editor of that current time.
I don't know how you can defeat the avatar of a writer or editor, since basicly they are the ones making the story.
So if Beyonder wanted to win, he would just write it so that he would.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Astner
And he is not allowed.
On Marvel side however, Beyonder, before the retcon was basicly representing J. Shooter, the editor of that current time.
I don't know how you can defeat the avatar of a writer or editor, since basicly they are the ones making the story.
So if Beyonder wanted to win, he would just write it so that he would.
And Thanos w/ HOTI was representing the power of Jim Starlin so you can count on Starlin doing the same thing as well 313.

Astner
Originally posted by Air Legend
And Thanos w/ HOTI was representing the power of Jim Starlin so you can count on Starlin doing the same thing as well 313.
That was never confirmed though. Thuss I do not back up that statement until I see evidence.

Air Legend
That was never confirmed though. Thuss I do not back up that statement until I see evidence.
Well you go to college so you should be able to understand that when it said "the master manipulator was tricked" they were referring to the writers aka TOAA (Jim Starlin was TOAA for Marvel: The End)

quanchi112
And he is not allowed.
So if Beyonder wanted to win, he would just write it so that he would. we cant put writers against comic book characters. beyonder with his power shown on panel wins this and easily.

quanchi112
Nvr calling people biased.roll eyes (sarcastic) What a hypocrite. laughing

he even admits he himself is biased.

laughing

he's a hypocrit and admits it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr calling people biased.roll eyes (sarcastic) What a hypocrite.

You actually only call me biased becuz i defend dc. If it were left up to some, nabu would lose to odin and galactus could beat the endless.

quanchi112
You actually only call me biased becuz i defend dc. If it were left up to some, nabu would lose to odin and galactus could beat the endless. correction u admitted u were biased. u did.

i am not biased while u admit u are. big diff.

nvrbeenwthagirl
correction u admitted u were biased. u did.

actually you are. and lacking the knowlege to even do it correctly. I defend DC with logic and valid points of power. You say thanos crushes, and the Lt whips ass and this and that. You try and demean DC characters of battles within thier own comic instead of proving the point of the marvel character and what they have done. I do not respect you nor do I count your opinion as valid.

quanchi112
actually you are. and lacking the knowlege to even do it correctly. I defend DC with logic and valid points of power. You say thanos crushes, and the Lt whips ass and this and that. You try and demean DC characters of battles within thier own comic instead of proving the point of the marvel character and what they have done. I do not respect you nor do I count your opinion as valid. i always back up with my points with comic factual data. always. lt and thanos have always been above someone as the spctre. its just the way it is and their showings support my findings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur told me this for how many weeks. i own many dc comics. i have scanned many on here. how many times have u been corrected on these boards spreading mistruth after mistruth.

thanos solos.

that must suck.

Please enlighten us bran, how many mistruths have a spread on here?

quanchi112
Please enlighten us bran, how many mistruths have a spread on here? oh erik oh eyesogod. listen who is bran, its hysterical u think i am this guy,

im quanchi and there is no one like me.

uve spread more than a few.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh erik oh eyesogod. listen who is bran, its hysterical u think i am this guy,

im quanchi and there is no one like me.

uve spread more than a few.

wink

PROVE IT BRAN.

quanchi112
PROVE IT BRAN. dont call me bran again. here is ur warning and im not bran. ok i refuse to argue about this sort of thing.

heres ur final warning.

Hitman911
dont call me bran again. here is ur warning and im not bran. ok i refuse to argue about this sort of thing.

heres ur final warning. mad

Hitman911
Team Marvel FTW

quanchi112
team marvel wins with ease.

if dc had a supreme being id say stalemate but they dont and get waxed.

Sirius77
Lucifer=Thanos HOTI
Micheal=Classic Beyonder
Merged Specter=Classic Molecule-Man
The rest of DC The Source, FS, Aries w/ godwave,
The Anti-Monitor, PC Validus, Classic Ion, etc... pick
up the pieces.

Sirius77
Oh, and the Presence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Lucifer=Thanos HOTI
Micheal=Classic Beyonder
up the pieces. so many errors on here. thanos with the heart>the presence=geb>luc=michael>spectre

thanos with he heart solos. hes supreme and crushed the competition. if dc had a supreme being stalemate but they dont. dc dies and fast.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Sirius77
Lucifer=Thanos HOTI
Micheal=Classic Beyonder
up the pieces.

Actually Lucifer > Thanost HOTI
Michael > Classic Beyonder
Spectre (Merged) > Classic Molecule Man

kevdude
Pretty bad it takes some of the old Marvel cosmics to hang with today's DC cosmics. Who do they have today? LT, Abraxas, Phoenix Force, that's about it. The anti-DC and anti-Marvel gotta stop, this board was better 2 months ago.

Shin_Nikkolas
Lucifer can't beat LT, let alone someone with the power of TOAA.

Michael's full Godly creation power makes a MULTIVERSE and nothing more. He can take on PR Beyonder who has power a million times greater than the multiverse?

The only Marvel Cosmic beings around today who are on par with Lucifer or Michael is LT.

Unless you want to get into the obscure characters Mr. Master knows all about. like Havok w/Nexus and whatnot.

Shin_Nikkolas
Fact is, no one iN DC short of Presence or GEB can take PR Beyonder.

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer , the 2nd being in Creation and the same one who survives creation destroying blast without much effort can't beat LT ? Yeah .. right wink

PR Beyonder has a power milions of times greater than the Marvel multiverse .

Beyonder also represented the power of a Multiverse , a Multiverse which is bigger than the Marvel one .

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Beyonder1Multiverse.jpg

Not to mention that Michael's power has been stated to be infinite by God/The Presence which already puts him above pre-retcon Beyonder who was milions of times stronger than the rest of the Marvel Multiverse which isn't an infinity.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Fact is, no one iN DC short of Presence or GEB can take PR Beyonder.

There are at least 5 charactes in DC from the top of my head who can take the him.

Shin_Nikkolas
Yep Pretty sure LT was one of the first beings in existence as well and in his infininitely long existence guarding the many, many multiverses in the Marvel Omniverse, he's been labeled second only to The-One-Above-All. Lucy is like...3rd to Presence.

Except all his power was released and it wasn't infinite. It made a single multiverse.

LOL Like?

Lucy? He took a multiverse exploding blast. Beyonder effortlessly destroyed a dome capable of withstanding a multiversal destruction.

Michael with his "infinite" (NOT) power?

Presence and GEB can beat Beyonder.

Who is this other person/being?

Erik-Lensherr
I see you've conceded the point about the Beyonder , which is only natural . So let's move on .

Did you like just completly ignored my post or something ?

The Multiverse created was infinite .
His power was stated as being infinite by the Presence .
Just because Lucifer shaped his infinite power into a Multiverse does in no way lower Michael's power because Lucifer could aswell shaped the infinite power into a Omniverse .

I already proved that Michael has infinite power . And yes , Lucifer is one of those who could .
I'm not even going to include Great Evil Beast and The Presence in this because it wouldn't really be fair .
Spectre (Merged)
Lucifer
Michael
Elaine (Yahweh)
Mxy

These are just 5 being off the top of my head .

Shin_Nikkolas
Huh? Stop making up shit. Beyonder is stronger than all these people. None of them have power millions of times greater than the multiverse, sadly.

That's why I'm quoting and responding to it?

Says...?

Any multiverse is infinite. Marvel's is.

Who doesn't even know things Spectre knows.

Why do you insist on LYING?

You've REPEATEDLY said it was an omniverse. Lucifer calls it a MULTIVERSE and nothing more.

By making a multiverse with all his power?

He'd be annihilated in short order Multiversal durability = dome. In fact, it <<<<< dome since the dome would survive while the multiverse would not. And Beyonder, easily, destroyed the dome.

Yeah..no. Not even close.

Come back when you stop lying.

Erik-Lensherr
You mean infinite power isn't bigger than something multiplied ? laughing

thumb down

Quoting ? Yes . Responding ? No

We are currently talking in reference to Beyonder's Multiverse . So if the Marvel Multiverse is infinite and Beyonder's Multiverse is bigger than it then that means it's bigger than infinity right ? laughing

thumb down again

So you're saying that The Presence lied when he said Michael has infinite power and that he doesn't know what he's talking about ? laughing

Dude , you fail on so many levels here

Learn how to read . I already pointed out that he shaped the infinite power into a Multiverse . But since it was infinite it could aswell be shaped into a Omniverse .

By being stated to have infinite power by the Presence .

Lucifer wasn't even affected by the creation destroying blast . As a matter of fact , since the explosion that Michael released , which containde his infinite power , didn't even flinch Lucifer it means that something that contains an infinite amount of power barely managed to put problems to Lucifer .

As a matter of fact he is close .

Stop lying ? Lying with what exactly ?

Oh I get it , you're one of those kids who repeats stuff like "stop lying" or "I so owned you" to make it look like you actually have a clue , right ?

laughing

quanchi112
sprry but dc doesnt have any beings that could stand up to marvels;s thanos with the heart. their lack of a supreme being costs them this battle.

Air Legend
Did that Erick guy say Lucifer is greater than PR Beyonder?
hysterical2
Next he'll be saying that Darkseid is greater than the LT laughing

jitwu

that must suck.

Marvel has God and TOAA and they are equal in power.

What a shame, Marvel doesn't have a supreme being.

Shin_Nikkolas
TOAA is Marvel itself. It is...um..supremer? than any supreme being in comics.

Shin_Nikkolas
As per usual, you show you know nothing about Marvel Comics.

There are multiple levels of infinity in Marvel Comics.

Since the infinite power made a multiverse and nothing more - yes, he is wrong. And once more, Spectre saw things Presence did not. Some Supreme Being.

So...it wasn't infinite. It was just enough energy to be shaped intoa multiverse and nothing more.

Prove up he could have made it into an omniverse. Make a claim, back it up.

Well, this is funny. Spectre had infinite power in COIE...that means Spectre = Michael at that point. Which means A-M was Michael or Lucifer level at this point....

You fail on so many levels.

That Lucifer could have made an omniverse. That's a flat out lie. it's not said anywhere. it's not implied anywhere.

Erik-Lensherr
If you ever ignore one of my points again and reply to only the ones you find convenient I'm going to stop this discussion (not that you really counter in the real sense of the word the other points anyway)

I already explained what the different levels of infinity meant on another thread . A is bigger than B and C even if B and C are infinite only if A = B + C + X + ...

Example :

A being has infinite control over Electromagnetism . (B)
A being has infinite control over Gravity . (C)
A being has infinite control over the four fundamental forces (Which include B & C)
Thus :

A (Control over the four fundamental forces) = B (Electromagnetism) + C (Gravity) + Strong Nuclear Force + Weak Nuclear Force

But I don't really know why I'm bothering since you probably can't even comprehend it . And this has nothing to do with our example here anyway , since we are talking about 2 specific categories : Multiverses .
This would be similar like talking about Electromagnetism and one being have infinite control over it (The Marvel Multiverse) thus , another being (Beyonder's Multiverse) can't be bigger .

If you are going to repeat your arguments all over again , like this one , I'm going to stop the discussion . I'm going to post the argument one more time only:

It was Lucifer who shaped the infinite power into an infinite Multiverse , and since the power was infinite he could have shaped it into a Omniverse aswell .

Spectre was stated stronger than Anti-Monitor but he lost due to the misuse of the power .

Don't get into subjects you have no clue about .

Since Michael had infinite power and that power was released , Lucifer had infinite power at his disposal to shape and since it was infinite , he could have shaped it into a Omniverse also . It's not that hard to understand .. for a mid-intelligent person I mean .

If you are going to repeat what you've already said a few times and what has already been shown wrong all over again , don't bother .

norrinradd43
Its hard to gauge how strong THOTU was...It was only seen in a six issue limited series...it did absorb the LT with ease...leads me to belive it go do the same thing to guys like Spectre and Mxy. I dont really have an answer to be honest...from what it looked like Thanos with the Heart was equal to the presence. With Thanos HOTU, you dont really need beyonder or mm.

quanchi112
TOAA is Marvel itself. It is...um..supremer? than any supreme being in comics. they have a supreme being on panel.

yes they do while dc has a tie on panel.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If you ever ignore one of my points again and reply to only the ones you find convenient I'm going to stop this discussion (not that you really counter in the real sense of the word the other points anyway)
But I don't really know why I'm bothering since you probably can't even comprehend it .
If you are going to repeat your arguments all over again , like this one , I'm going to stop the discussion . I'm going to post the argument one more time only:
Don't get into subjects you have no clue about .
It's not that hard to understand .. for a mid-intelligent person I mean .
If you are going to repeat what you've already said a few times and what has already been shown wrong all over again , don't bother.

Look at all of the above. More than half his argument is calling people stupid. He thinks he is better than everyone, and, instead of proving his case, he says the dissenter lacks intelligence.

It's not that hard to create a sock like this. All you have to do is call the person you disagree with stupid and say I proved my case already after making your first post on the thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Its hard to gauge how strong THOTU was...It was only seen in a six issue limited series...it did absorb the LT with ease...leads me to belive it go do the same thing to guys like Spectre and Mxy. I dont really have an answer to be honest...from what it looked like Thanos with the Heart was equal to the presence. With Thanos HOTU, you dont really need beyonder or mm.

How would Thanos with the heart do against Lucifer, who withstood the power of God and shaped it to his own ends. Lucifer thought God only had one multiverse and thus shaped his own. WHen he found out that God had an infinite amount of multiverses, he felt so small. But he none the less took the power of God and shaped it to what he thought was equal to the presence creation. I doubt seriously thanos with the heart could asborb lucifer or michael. and they are both below The presence. Thus thanos wouldn't be able to beat the presence.

RUNMAN
correction u admitted u were biased. u did.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

RUNMAN
I think the DC nuthuggers here have a lack of understanding of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy and their powers and feats... I may be wrong though

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RUNMAN
I think the DC nuthuggers here have a lack of understanding of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy and their powers and feats... I may be wrong though

I think I just reported you for vulgar language. And you don't have any clue about the DC powers that be.

RUNMAN
Oh, as if that scares me. There was no vulgar language there unless you're 3 years old which I believe may be the case...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, as if that scares me. There was no vulgar language there unless you're 3 years old which I believe may be the case...
Your posts smack of Bias. sad

Air Legend
Your posts smack of Bias. sad
Reported.

RUNMAN
Just keepin it real and making it right...

Hitman911
I think the DC nuthuggers here have a lack of understanding of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy and their powers and feats... I may be wrong though laughing

rico777
Marvels team loses... the presence grants Michael, Lucifer and Spectre the power to destroy the Marvel intruders. Close this topic now, i have already answered the question.

quanchi112
Your posts smack of Bias. sad u have admitted ur biased. now u call other people bias which u are as u have admitted .

i smell a hypocrit.

Hitman911
Originally posted by rico777
Marvels team loses... the presence grants Michael, Lucifer and Spectre the power to destroy the Marvel intruders. Close this topic now, i have already answered the question.

laughing

And who ever said that the Presence = TOAA < Thanos w/HOTU?

kevdude
laughing

And who ever said that the Presence = TOAA < Thanos w/HOTU?

Thats "not" what he said in that post Hitman, read it again.. huh

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats "not" what he said in that post Hitman, read it again.. huh dc has really no one who could defeat this ultimate team.

Hitman911
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats "not" what he said in that post Hitman, read it again.. huh

I'm saying.....he's says the presence give them the power to blah blah blah... If Michael, Lucifer and Spectre are < presence and Thanos is = Presence..... wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm saying.....he's says the presence give them the power to blah blah blah... If Michael, Lucifer and Spectre are < presence and Thanos is = Presence..... wink

The Presence is omnipotent. The One above is not. According to marvel. niether he nor Thanos could fix thier universes flaw. The presence has no such limitations. wink

SpearofDestiny
Looks like Marvel's gon' RAPE DC droolio

rico777

HAHA I laugh at this post... it's like saying that Thanos w/ HOTI was equal to the TOAA. When we all know that TOAA could just take the power away from Thanos, and Thanos wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him.

Presence=TOAA>Thanos w/HOTI, please get your facts straight.

Hitman911
HAHA I laugh at this post... it's like saying that Thanos w/ HOTI was equal to the TOAA. When we all know that TOAA could just take the power away from Thanos, and Thanos wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him.

Presence=TOAA>Thanos w/HOTI, please get your facts straight.

He didn't because he couldn't just take it away.

quanchi112
The Presence is omnipotent. The One above is not. According to marvel. niether he nor Thanos could fix thier universes flaw. The presence has no such limitations. wink the presence couldnt even stop the geb.

presence isnt supreme at all.

we have already been over this.

rico777
the presence couldnt even stop the geb.

presence isnt supreme at all.

we have already been over this.

Just admit that you think that Thanos /w HOTI is >>> than TOAA, so that the entire forum can mass laugh at you.. not like we dont already.

quanchi112
Just admit that you think that Thanos /w HOTI is >>> than TOAA, so that the entire forum can mass laugh at you.. not like we dont already. thanos had the power of TOAA.

once u figure out what happened in the end please get back to me.

im already laughing at you.

Hitman911
Does the Presence have feats?

rico777
thanos had the power of TOAA.

once u figure out what happened in the end please get back to me.

im already laughing at you.

So do you admit that Thanos would beat TOAA, answer the question please. I'm prepping my lungs to laugh as loud as i can. thanks

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does the Presence have feats?

The DCU.

Air Legend
So do you admit that Thanos would beat TOAA, answer the question please. I'm prepping my lungs to laugh as loud as i can. thanks
Don't you get it? He's saying Thanos had the power of TOAA. He's not saying Thanos would beat TOAA, where did you get that from?

rico777
Don't you get it? He's saying Thanos had the power of TOAA. He's not saying Thanos would beat TOAA, where did you get that from?

He constantly says that Thanos would beat the Presence. So its basically like saying that Thanos could beat TOAA. It's not possible. One supreme being cannot beat another. TOAA cannot beat the presence and the presence cannot beat TOAA. THey'll stalemate. That is what i'm completely against.

Quanchi clear this up for me please. DO you believe that Thanos would stalemate TOAA? or do you think that TOAA could beat him and take his power away from him? I really want your opinion on this.

quanchi112
He constantly says that Thanos would beat the Presence. So its basically like saying that Thanos could beat TOAA. It's not possible. One supreme being cannot beat another. TOAA cannot beat the presence and the presence cannot beat TOAA. THey'll stalemate. That is what i'm completely against.

Quanchi clear this up for me please. DO you believe that Thanos would stalemate TOAA? or do you think that TOAA could beat him and take his power away from him? I really want your opinion on this. i never said he could defeat TOAA, when did i say that. he had his power. TOAA if a writer basically. the presence is on panel and so is thanos. i dont like arguing writers vs comic book characters. silly.

thanos defeats the presence on panel.

does this clear it up for you.

quanchi112
So do you admit that Thanos would beat TOAA, answer the question please. I'm prepping my lungs to laugh as loud as i can. thanks thanos cant beat a areal life person.

are u crazy man?

Bouboumaster
The presence isn't even in the ****in' match. Read again.

Thanos soloes DC, end of the story.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Thanos soloes DC, end of the story. its all of dc. meaning the presence and all. please understand this is all of dc. the get waxed.

no supremacy in dc.

u know its sad but true.

ps just like the song.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Thanos soloes DC, end of the story.

So exactly how does Thanos beat the merged Spectre and Elaine and Lucifer? And Michael from The main DC, thus him fighting 4 beings his equal?

rico777
i never said he could defeat TOAA, when did i say that. he had his power. TOAA if a writer basically. the presence is on panel and so is thanos. i dont like arguing writers vs comic book characters. silly.

thanos defeats the presence on panel.

does this clear it up for you.

I agree with you on arguing who wins between writers and such. There is no point in even creating vs threads anymore with these kinds of characters.

but i still disagree with you on thanos defeating the presence. Thanos will have a hard enough time with Elaine who is now god and Michael who possesses God's power. 1 supreme being vs another supreme being (Elaine) and another being who has the Supreme Beings power within him.

quanchi112
I agree with you on arguing who wins between writers and such. There is no point in even creating vs threads anymore with these kinds of characters.

but i still disagree with you on thanos defeating the presence. Thanos will have a hard enough time with Elaine who is now god and Michael who possesses God's power. 1 supreme being vs another supreme being (Elaine) and another being who has the Supreme Beings power within him. thanos defeated all beings at once like nothing. he was supreme and almighty.

presence couldnt defeat the geb.

thanos wins.

he curbstomps elaine.

Hannibal-Lector
You cant have more than 1 supreme being... then they arent supreme cause they cant do stuff to each other... thats why there is dispute in DC over supreme beings...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
You cant have more than 1 supreme being... then they arent supreme cause they cant do stuff to each other... thats why there is dispute in DC over supreme beings...

Never knew there was a dispute in DC. Please, educate us on exactly who is disputing the Presence.

rico777

Actually Marvel had two supreme beings too... Thanos /w HOTI and TOAA. SO that makes Marvel weak cause they didn't have 1 supreme being. I'm really disappointed in marvel haha!

ya well GEB is no longer.. so no point in even arguing about this 2 supreme beings crap.

Hannibal-Lector
cudda swore you jsut said Elaine was supreme... and yes the GEB.... To my knowledge Thanos was TOAA except with a bigger chin...

nvrbeenwthagirl
cudda swore you jsut said Elaine was supreme... and yes the GEB.... To my knowledge Thanos was TOAA except with a bigger chin...
Vertigo=Elaine Is god.
DC= Presence is god

DC>>>Vertigo

Vertigo is DC

But DC is NOT vertigo.

Shin_Nikkolas
You've said that a lot but never given one scan saying why....

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've said that a lot but never given one scan saying why....

In Vertigo, Elaine Destroyed hell.

In DC, There have been many stories with HELL in it. Nuff said.

Zuriel Addresses the Presence. Not Elaine. Nuff said.

quanchi112
Vertigo=Elaine Is god.
DC= Presence is god

DC>>>Vertigo

Vertigo is DC

But DC is NOT vertigo. then we cant include any vertigo charcaters outside their appearances in dc.

im ok with that.

laughing laughing laughing

cant use any vertigo feats of any dc characters then unless mentioned specifically in dc.

this is fun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
then we cant include any vertigo charcaters outside their appearances in dc.

im ok with that.

laughing laughing laughing

cant use any vertigo feats of any dc characters then unless mentioned specifically in dc.

this is fun.
Then we cant' count the END since it DIDN"T happen in the 616. this is fun.

quanchi112
Then we cant' count the END since it DIDN"T happen in the 616. this is fun. oh it most certainly does.

my proof is right here and notice how i prove my points while u never do.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0109.jpg

Hitman911
oh it most certainly does.

my proof is right here and notice how i prove my points while u never do.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0109.jpg wow..

quanchi112
hitman you like my proof huh.

stick out tongue

Hitman911
hitman you like my proof huh.

stick out tongue laughing out loud yup

quanchi112
laughing out loud yup its fun using proof against speculation.

proof wins everytime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wow..

you realize this post hurts the case than Thanos was God of all of the omniverse. he says universe in that panel like 5 times. He also says he wasn't up to the tast. Which would denote that he wasn't omnipotent or omnicient. He was to rule over a void? If he were God, and Omnipotent, then wouldn't the one above all just be able to recreate everything and rule it? He did do it before. Obviously Thanos wasn't the one above all in any sense of the word. he didn't have his power, nor his omnicience. Hell the panel even says he only ruled and destroyed a universe. Case close. We have won this argument. Thanks for who ever supplied the scan.

quanchi112
you realize this post hurts the case than Thanos was God of all of the omniverse. he says universe in that panel like 5 times. He also says he wasn't up to the tast. Which would denote that he wasn't omnipotent or omnicient. He was to rule over a void? If he were God, and Omnipotent, then wouldn't the one above all just be able to recreate everything and rule it? He did do it before. Obviously Thanos wasn't the one above all in any sense of the word. he didn't have his power, nor his omnicience. Hell the panel even says he only ruled and destroyed a universe. Case close. We have won this argument. Thanks for who ever supplied the scan. ur welcome. he did have TOAA's power. here the deal in a comic book god can create a rock he cant lift. these are all stories. rest assured thanos was supreme and was unbeatable. presence was shaped by external forces and had an equal.

presence isnt even supreme.

big grin

my on panel evidence speaks for my case.

smile

Hitman911
ur welcome. he did have TOAA's power. here the deal in a comic book god can create a rock he cant lift. these are all stories. rest assured thanos was supreme and was unbeatable. presence was shaped by external forces and had an equal.

presence isnt even supreme.

big grin

my on panel evidence speaks for my case.

smile thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.