mk girl vs sf girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
kitanna and sonja vs chun-li and cammy

no prep.

shin_gear
MK gals kill them, and blow me afterwards. smile

Shin_Blax
Chun-Li man handles the MK girls via asphyxiation with her thighs.

shin_gear
That's either a joke or a load of bull. She gets assraped by them and then by me afterwards.

Shin_Blax
Chun-Li has done much better things then the other two girls here have. Like, choke people to death with her legs, for example. She was in Goldeneye.

shin_gear
ROFL

HonkyTonkMan
Street Fighter Girls win.

Violent2Dope
SF beats MK via speedblitz every time.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Chun-Li has done much better things then the other two girls here have. Like, choke people to death with her legs, for example. She was in Goldeneye.

yLE908gjHpA

lulz

but I think the MK chicks are crazier.. bitches aint afraid to break a tooth up in this mug...

oh and the actor for kano died IRL.. /sniff...

Sol Valentine
Those chicks are friggin manslaughterers!

And as much as I like to laugh at peoples death when they overdose, that was pretty sad.

shin_gear
...Sonya and Cammy would pretty much draw. Kitana dices Chun Li, and later assists Sonya and kills the remaining SFer.
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
yLE908gjHpA

lulz

but I think the MK chicks are crazier.. bitches aint afraid to break a tooth up in this mug...

oh and the actor for kano died IRL.. /sniff... LOL that was sooooo fake.

Shin_Blax
No. You phale.

Chun-Li solos this.

SpadeKing
chun-li murders them no expression

shin_gear
Um, it's Kitana people.

You know, Kitana?

She has razor sharp fans that she uses to cut enemies in half. How does anyone expect Chun Li can attack her at close-range considering this? Chun Li's fireballs won't make a difference either since not only are they slow, but Kitana can throw fans at her opponent slicing them apart.

Shin_Blax
They're also fans.

Neg. Chun-Li has beaten people who use razor sharp weapons before, namely Vega. And all of Kitana's moves are slower then CHun-Li's projectiles.

So eh. Chun-Li still wins.

shin_gear
I don't think Li has beaten Vega canonically, and Kitana would still have a higher chance of victory than Chun Li.

Shin_Blax
Why? What has Kitana done?

Also, since the thread starter didn't specify non-canon material can be used. So as far as this thread is concerned Chun-Li ahs defeated vega, a skilled user of a sharp weapon.

Cale_Daziel
I unno why, but I like the Mk girls in this one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.