Specter VS. JLU Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Why not? Amazo can just copy his powers, right?

quanchi112
spectre

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why not? Amazo can just copy his powers, right?

Spectre

kevdude
Spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre

vlaaad12345
Jlu amazo could copy any power just by looking at a person,how is spectre winning when amazo copies his power.

kevdude
Amazo probably wouldn't be able to copy the Spectres powers because they are to much. Spectre would trash him fast

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by kevdude
Amazo probably wouldn't be able to copy the Spectres powers because they are to much. Spectre would trash him fast
amazo had no copy limit thats why he was so dangerous,and considering spectre doesnt trott around at backed by prescence power all the time I dont see how spectre wins so easily.

batdude123
And you're assuming he can copy the powers of God's wrath?

Uh... no.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by batdude123
And you're assuming he can copy the powers of God's wrath?

Uh... no.
Again spectre is hardly ever at ''gods wrath'' level of power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Again spectre is hardly ever at ''gods wrath'' level of power.

Actually He always is. God's wrath is meeted out in different lvls for different beings in different ways. God could wipe out the universe of all sin in an instant. Sometimes he spanks those who do wrong giving them a chance to learn as he punishes. Is god any weaker becuz he takes his time doing it? Nope.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually He always is. God's wrath is meeted out in different lvls for different beings in different ways. God could wipe out the universe of all sin in an instant. Sometimes he spanks those who do wrong giving them a chance to learn as he punishes. Is god any weaker becuz he takes his time doing it? Nope.
No hes not,spectre is not backed by the prescence all the time,the prescence determins how strong spectre can be at a given time and hes not always at multiversal level hes barely a cosmic entity sometimes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No hes not,spectre is not backed by the prescence all the time,the prescence determins how strong spectre can be at a given time and hes not always at multiversal level hes barely a cosmic entity sometimes.

WRONG. The Spectre is ALWAYS above multiversal. He doesn't change power lvls. He just changes how he meats out justice. You may never even know if you are looking at the Spectre prime or an aspect of him anyway. He's everywhere.

vlaaad12345
If black alice can steal specters powers I dont see why amazo couldnt,he was a walking plot device that was his entire purpose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If black alice can steal specters powers I dont see why amazo couldnt,he was a walking plot device that was his entire purpose.

Black Alice Steals powers from magical beings. Amazo copies powers. He never was shown copying any magical beings in JLU that I'm aware of.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Alice Steals powers from magical beings. Amazo copies powers. He never was shown copying any magical beings in JLU that I'm aware of.
fair enough your right I cant remember him copying magic powers.

carver9
well he did have magical abiliities because he used magic against solomon grundy saying that solomon was absorbing it. He also had the power to think of destroying the universe and could have done it. I give this to amazo since he didnt show a limit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
well he did have magical abiliities because he used magic against solomon grundy saying that solomon was absorbing it. He also had the power to think of destroying the universe and could have done it. I give this to amazo since he didnt show a limit.

NO. He didn't use magic against Solomon. Solomon was absorbing his powers. And he couldn't copy Solomon's power. And Destroying the Universe is really nothing when fighting the Spectre.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by carver9
He just used power that he acquired when searching the cosmos it was never said to be magical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.