Off-topic and will be deleted soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
http://helpdefenddelano.googlepages.com/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1891070/posts?page=17

You ladies have been very supportive of me in many areas, my book, my marriage, my posts that were intended to make you laugh and occasionally think. The above links are about a friend I went to high school with that is in huge trouble. He is going to undergo a court martial, accused of killing an Iraqi civilian. Please read the news report I've linked and the website his family constructed. You don't have to do anything, just read it and pray for him.

He did speech with me in high school and I expected him to become a famous actor rather than a Marine. As a soldier myself and knowing the man accused, this has struck me very personally. I'm just trying to make his case more public and ask as many people to pray for him as I can. For those of you who may not know, a court martial will strip him of his military career, put him in prison, and destroy his reputation should he try to make a new life for himself in another field of work. He is a good man and I have all the faith in him that I can. Please think of him and ask God to release him.

Willo

katelovespirate
I'm praying. I'm so sorry your friend finds himself in this position. I don't know what to say other than I support you and your friend, and will be praying as much as possible. God works all things together for the good of those who love Him... I also have friends in Iraq and know how unstable the world seems right now. much love.

PirateDiva
Oh Willo im so sorry to hear that......He is in my prayers!! God be with him!

willofthewisp
Thanks, ladies! You're proof people can be pirates and good people.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm gonna pray for him, and his family and friends too... You guys all need God's help to get through this. I don't exactly know the feeling, but i could imagine it must be harder than I think it is.

petpet

JacksSweet

willofthewisp
You guys are the best.

texgodiva2s
Dear Miz, my heart goes out to his family, you, and him most of all whatever the outcome he'll bear this pain for all his life. Take care of yourself dear one, I too send up prayers for those whose need is greater than mine. I asked that he be included on Unity a prayer circle that just exists. The burden can be bore, I know that in my heart of hearts. Bless you and yours.

Barker
So I says to Mabel, I says "Either you give me anal or I'm not paying the car insurance."

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Barker
So I says to Mabel, I says "Either you give me anal or I'm not paying the car insurance."

err... what does this got to do with- nevermind. -_-'

diddly
wow 2 think that im not the only 1 who believes in God here... amazing acts hes doing right now.... ill pray b sure of that!

willofthewisp
Thanks. It's good hearing from you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.