The fantastic four vs mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between the fantastic four and mongul without no weapons and no outside help?

quanchi112
mongul should win barring any crappy plot devices.

Sci-fi Nutjob
invisible woman blows a hole through his chest like she did galactus and a celestial.

SnazzySmurph
IIRC, the only reason she could do it to a celestial was because their power emanated from the same source, or something like that.

Sci-fi Nutjob
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
IIRC, the only reason she could do it to a celestial was because their power emanated from the same source, or something like that. oh, what about galactus?

SnazzySmurph
srug

I don't know what the extenuating circumstances were there.

Sci-fi Nutjob
oh

h1a8
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
IIRC, the only reason she could do it to a celestial was because their power emanated from the same source, or something like that.

False. people say the darnest things that's not on panel.
That's like saying that iron can bust iron up but can't do a damn thing to wood.
People need to reevaluate that logic.

For if Sue's power is from the same source as the celestials then she should just about bust anyone up as the celestials have tremendous power.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by h1a8
False. people say the darnest things that's not on panel.
That's like saying that iron can bust iron up but can't do a damn thing to wood.
People need to reevaluate that logic.

For if Sue's power is from the same source as the celestials then she should just about bust anyone up as the celestials have tremendous power. Have you in fact seen the scan yourself?

I'm only referencing a memory, so I could be wrong.

And don't accuse me of poor logic... I find it more probable that Fantastic Four science would be at fault... srsly

But, like I said, don't have the scan in front of me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.