Ryu's Hero Team vs Bison's Villain Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Okay, seeing as how I goofed on the CvSNK thread, I decided to revamp my original thread.

Shadowlaw Warlord M. Bison calls a meeting of his fellow villains: Geese Howard, Akuma and Rugal Bernstein. They issue a letter of challenge to their respective rivals, challenging them to a 4-on-4 battle royale.

In Japan, Kyo has finally caught up with Ryu. As their fight began (ala the beginning of the Liu-Shang fight in the MK movie), Juli and Juni deliver the letter of challenge to Ryu.

Kyo decides to stick his feud with Ryu on hold just so he can kick Rugal's ass to the moon. Following a phone call to Terry Bogard, the Wild Wolf of Southtown is on the next flight to Japan, wanting a piece of Geese.

When Chun Li hears that Bison is on the team, she demands a spot on the team, to which Ryu agrees to.

The battle will take place at DOATEC's Trotower. All bets are off.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Okay, seeing as how I goofed on the CvSNK thread, I decided to revamp my original thread.

Shadowlaw Warlord M. Bison calls a meeting of his fellow villains: Geese Howard, Akuma and Rugal Bernstein. They issue a letter of challenge to their respective rivals, challenging them to a 4-on-4 battle royale.

In Japan, Kyo has finally caught up with Ryu. As their fight began (ala the beginning of the Liu-Shang fight in the MK movie), Juli and Juni deliver the letter of challenge to Ryu.

Kyo decides to stick his feud with Ryu on hold just so he can kick Rugal's ass to the moon. Following a phone call to Terry Bogard, the Wild Wolf of Southtown is on the next flight to Japan, wanting a piece of Geese.

When Chun Li hears that Bison is on the team, she demands a spot on the team, to which Ryu agrees to.

The battle will take place at DOATEC's Trotower. All bets are off. sick Great Caesar's ghost.....! This is a horrific curbstomp. Hell, 3 of the bosses are capable of soloing the other team at their best. Any team where you can call Geese Howard the weak link is pretty damn uber. The team would have to work like hell just to beat Gouki, Rugal or Bison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.