World's Funnest vs. Marvel :The END

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are these books a stalemate? Or does one have more feats than the other?

When Looking at them in retrospect, they almost seem like Identicle stories. But based upon the characters they represent and presented in kind.

Estacado
Livin Triboonel iz>>>>>>Spector!!!
Thanos winzzzz'''11111!!!!@

Erik-Lensherr
World's funnest is superior in feats

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I don't think so. I'd see them as nearly the same.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Mxy and Bat-Mite were actually depicted as entering the real world and then leaving , aswell as the fact that he erased and recreated everything . (Without destroying himself in the process )

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy and Bat-Mite were actually depicted as entering the real world and then leaving , aswell as the fact that he erased and recreated everything . (Without destroying himself in the process )

Ok you win.

Mr Master
Mxy and Bat-Mite were actually depicted as entering the real world and then leaving ,

laughing

I have an issue where Dazzler become a real human being,
yea photographs of real people on panel,
does this mean Dazzler = Mxy?

I can't be believe you consider that a serious feat, when it was obviously a goof.

Within an imaginary story.

aswell as the fact that he erased and recreated everything .
(Without destroying himself in the process )

Please, point us to the scene where Thanos had to destroy himself
to erase and re-create all of Time & Space in Marvel.

As I recall, Thanos obliterated the HOTI cause he wanted to,
so no one else would come across it.

But please show us the proof behind your claim.

quanchi112
wow people are saying they are in the real world they win. how cildish is this becoming. erik i mean come on here. thanos would stomp a hole in batmite and mxy. gog oneshotted mxy.

thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gog

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
gog oneshotted mxy.

thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gog
thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb down i love debating with u its so easy. u never make any points i think u put up one scan once, and it was spectre keeping dc earth and marvel earth from merging. u crack me up.

Estacado
i love debating with u its so easy. u never make any points i think u put up one scan once, and it was spectre keeping dc earth and marvel earth from merging. u crack me up.
I hate debating with you because you never make sense.
Okthxbai.

quanchi112
I hate debating with you because you never make sense.
Okthxbai. i am going to debate with u now how u debate.

thumb down

Estacado
"Gog>>>>>Mxy"
Nuff said.thumb down

quanchi112
"Gog>>>>>Mxy"
Nuff said.thumb down mxy is more powerful than gog. wow i have to explain everything to u.

spawnwest
"Gog>>>>>Mxy"
Nuff said.thumb down

How is Gog>>>>Mxy?????????????????????????????????????????

Estacado
Originally posted by spawnwest

I wasn't serious I was using quanchi's stupid logic.

Also Jack Kirby has nothing to do with Darkseid since he is Dc property.....eh quanchi?haermm

quanchi112
I wasn't serious I was using quanchi's stupid logic.

Also Jack Kirby has nothing to do with Darkseid since he is Dc property.....eh quanchi?haermm when did i say gog was superior to mxy. u love making things up. does jack kirby write ds anymore. he created ds but ds is run by dc. htey decide where hes at. they have decided supes can beat his head in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
when did i say gog was superior to mxy. u love making things up. does jack kirby write ds anymore. he created ds but ds is run by dc. htey decide where hes at. they have decided supes can beat his head in.

funny how they decided that DS can one shot supers.

quanchi112
funny how they decided that DS can one shot supers. with a cheapshot yes. thats what he needs to do. shows how sneaky and desperate ds can be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
with a cheapshot yes. thats what he needs to do. shows how sneaky and desperate ds can be.

Hmm. Too bad it wasn't a cheap shot. As described by you, a cheap shot is in the back, when one is not paying any attention. like when drax Killed thanos. cheap shot.

quanchi112
Hmm. Too bad it wasn't a cheap shot. As described by you, a cheap shot is in the back, when one is not paying any attention. like when drax Killed thanos. cheap shot. there are other forms of cheapshotting as well. geez. if im talking to u after i just picked up off the ground and said im sorry and u punch me while im talling that is cheapshot. supes saved him and wasnt there to fight. ds cheapshotted him. only way he can beat him nowadays.

nvrbeenwthagirl
there are other forms of cheapshotting as well. geez. if im talking to u after i just picked up off the ground and said im sorry and u punch me while im talling that is cheapshot. supes saved him and wasnt there to fight. ds cheapshotted him. only way he can beat him nowadays.

Noone can cheap shot me. Not when I'm face to face with them. I can tell when they are about to hit me. I may not have the reflexes to move. But Superman does. And he's invulnerable to the highest of degrees. For DS to one shot him with one punch into a coma suggest that DS is far superior to Superman in the strength dep. And this after ds was stuck to the source wall.

quanchi112
Noone can cheap shot me. Not when I'm face to face with them. I can tell when they are about to hit me. I may not have the reflexes to move. But Superman does. And he's invulnerable to the highest of degrees. For DS to one shot him with one punch into a coma suggest that DS is far superior to Superman in the strength dep. And this after ds was stuck to the source wall. supes had no warning they were going to fight. supes saved him. thats pathetci supes put him there and freed him. pathetic. ds cheapshotted him. point blank.

King_Mungi
Why do people feel the need to put enormous quanities of ">>>" as a means to prove that a character is stronger then another? Does puting more of those things help prove your point? To me it looks like a dick thing to do as it ****s up the page.

Yet people keep doing it

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why do people feel the need to put enormous quanities of ">>>" as a means to prove that a character is stronger then another? Does puting more of those things help prove your point? To me it looks like a dick thing to do as it ****s up the page.

Yet people keep doing it i like doing it.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Yet people keep doing it

A couple can be effective as a basis for comparison.

For example;

Superman>Wonder Woman>>>Hulk>>>>Colossus.

Even if it's only two people;

Superman>>>>Colossus.

It's a concise, understandable, effective way of saying that one character isn't just better than another, but entirely out of that characters' league.

However, putting ENORMOUS amounts - to the point where it stretches the page? That's retardation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
A couple can be effective as a basis for comparison.

For example;

Superman>Wonder Woman>>>Hulk>>>>Colossus.

Even if it's only two people;

Superman>>>>Colossus.

It's a concise, understandable, effective way of saying that one character isn't just better than another, but entirely out of that characters' league.

However, putting ENORMOUS amounts - to the point where it stretches the page? That's retardation. well if we are comparing the spectre to batman. oh crap they fought. anyways

spectre>>>>>>>>>>batman

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
However, putting ENORMOUS amounts - to the point where it stretches the page? That's retardation.

Bingo, that's my issue. Not a couple of them but many.

Symmetric Chaos
well if we are comparing the spectre to batman. oh crap they fought. anyways

spectre>>>>>>>>>>batman

Fail. We saw them fight.

Batman>>>>>Spectre

TricksterPriest
Batkick>>>>Thanos. 313

Air Legend

Ok you win.
hysterical2
Apparently nvr talks to himself lmao

Air Legend
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Batkick>>>>Thanos. 313
Spidey>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
hysterical2
Apparently nvr talks to himself lmao laughing

quanchi112
Batkick>>>>Thanos. 313 these are the kinds of posts that kill this forum.

quanchi112
Batkick>>>>Thanos. 313 these are the kinds of posts that ruin this forum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
hysterical2
Apparently nvr talks to himself lmao

Reported laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Reported laughing laughing laughing alright stop it. the mods are going to come in and shut this thread down. u dont have to say reported with laughing smilies. do it in private. i dont want this thread shut down. lets all show the mods we dont act like children all the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um quan, Where were you when Air was making jokes about me and Erik? I didn't see you jump to tell him to stop it becuz you didn't want the thread shut down. Hippocrital much?

quanchi112
Um quan, Where were you when Air was making jokes about me and Erik? I didn't see you jump to tell him to stop it becuz you didn't want the thread shut down. Hippocrital much? becuz u no doubt started it. if u start some of these things i cant defend u. i defended u against llagorok though. he called u a retard or something and i backed u up.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
becuz u no doubt started it. if u start some of these things i cant defend u. i defended u against llagorok though. he called u a retard or something and i backed u up.

wink
LOL i no doubt started. Air wasn't even apart of this thread. he came in and said something that was flamish and baiting. And you did nothing to stop him. I'm disappointed quan. I thought better of you. stick out tongue Showing favorites.

quanchi112
LOL i no doubt started. Air wasn't even apart of this thread. he came in and said something that was flamish and baiting. And you did nothing to stop him. I'm disappointed quan. I thought better of you. stick out tongue Showing favorites. u always seem to get urself in flame wars. i wouldhvae to look at it. i dont play favorites but u are known on here as a troublemaker and just came off a ban while neither of them have ben warned and banned as recently as u have been, change ur rep and these things wont always happen to u.

quanchi112
back on topic thanos wins as he defeats mxy with the simplest of gestures.

Shin_Nikkolas
Hulk is a good deal stronger than WW....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Hulk is a good deal stronger than WW....

since when?

quanchi112
since when? u think ww is as strong as hulk. are u kidding me?

King_Mungi
u think ww is as strong as hulk. are u kidding me?

He was implying Wonder Woman not World War Hulk..or that's how I tool it

nvrbeenwthagirl
u think ww is as strong as hulk. are u kidding me?

Stronger. By a far margin.

quanchi112
Stronger. By a far margin. so wonderwoman is stronger than hulk when they reach their full potential.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so wonderwoman is stronger than hulk when they reach their full potential.

niether has shown full potential. As stated by the Omac files, upper strength limits for WW are unknown. As for thier average showings, she is by far stronger than he.

quanchi112
niether has shown full potential. As stated by the Omac files, upper strength limits for WW are unknown. As for thier average showings, she is by far stronger than he. wow are u biased in this one to the nth power. no way ww is as strong as hulk. her limits might be unknown but doesnt mean they are as high as the hulks which is determined by how angry he gets. if he gets really really pissed he goes past her levels which cant raise for sure.

pawned.

SnazzySmurph
wow are u biased in this one to the nth power. no way ww is as strong as hulk. her limits might be unknown but doesnt mean they are as high as the hulks which is determined by how angry he gets. if he gets really really pissed he goes past her levels which cant raise for sure.

pawned. Nvr is talking about base strength levels, and average levels, not upper limits.

And, with that in mind, Diana is far stronger.

bats2jm
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Nvr is talking about base strength levels, and average levels, not upper limits.

And, with that in mind, Diana is far stronger.
what the current hulks base strength?

quanchi112
Nvr is talking about base strength levels, and average levels, not upper limits.

And, with that in mind, Diana is far stronger. the difference with the hulk is he could change at a moments notice and he doesnt have an average it all depends on his anger level.

Shin_Nikkolas
I would like to know what base Wonder Woman has done to be stronger than base Hulk.

Because on this board, WW is a match for Thor. So, needles sto say, I know you're all insane.

quanchi112
I would like to know what base Wonder Woman has done to be stronger than base Hulk.

Because on this board, WW is a match for Thor. So, needles sto say, I know you're all insane. laughing rolling on floor laughing

SnazzySmurph
I'd respond, but I'm quite positive Nvr has a list of her feats saved to word for just these occaisions.

Truth.

quanchi112
I'd respond, but I'm quite positive Nvr has a list of her feats saved to word for just these occaisions.

Truth. come on now. i just finished arguing with nver about on panel verification and hes saying hes not buying it. i have never seen him yet scan anything. not one thing. hes biased and has admitted it so what are u afraid of. ww is one of his favorites. no way she is as strong as hulk on average or with regards to their upper limits.

hulks stronger.

Shin_Nikkolas
Already read the Thor vs. WW topic. The 200+ page one.

Where WW is "stronger" than Thor.

I should have stopped reading this entire forum right then.

quanchi112
Already read the Thor vs. WW topic. The 200+ page one.

Where WW is "stronger" than Thor.

I should have stopped reading this entire forum right then. ww isnt stronger. its one of nvers favorite characters so hell make these claims now. its sily to even say it once. let alone actually believe it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ww isnt stronger. its one of nvers favorite characters so hell make these claims now. its sily to even say it once. let alone actually believe it.

Thor strength feats are pretty ambiguous. I at least have given a mathmatical summation of What could be the upper tier of WW's strength.

quanchi112
Thor strength feats are pretty ambiguous. I at least have given a mathmatical summation of What could be the upper tier of WW's strength. i was talking of hulk and ww so u bring up thor.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump, name someting in the World's funnest book that wasn't done in the end and vice versa. Are these two books analagous of each other?

quanchi112
mxy gets beat by a hostless spectre while no one in marvel at once could even phase thanos.

lt >>>mxy

this is a curbstomp of the highest order.

the end cannot lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Feats

THanos beat The LT
Mxy beat a fully powered Spectre trying to stop him

Thanos wipes away all slowly.
Mxy wipes away all slowly.

Thanos restarts everything and dies
Mxy puts it all back together and lives and keeps his power.

Nuff said.

quanchi112
Feats

THanos beat The LT
Mxy beat a fully powered Spectre trying to stop him

Thanos wipes away all slowly.
Mxy wipes away all slowly.

Thanos restarts everything and dies
Mxy puts it all back together and lives and keeps his power.

Nuff said. mxys bad moments

being oneshotted by gog
defeated by superman time and time again
being depowered by a weak ass hostless spectre

ps lt>>>fully powered spectre
lt>am>spectre

thanos with the heart crushed all at once.

no one even phased him. thanos was supreme while mxy is not even close. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.