Roxas VS Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
They meet in the Olympus Coliseum!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
They meet in the Olympus Coliseum! Seph. This isn't even funny.

ThoraxeRMG
I never said it was.

Sol Valentine
Roxas is a good fighter, but he goes down hard.

HonkyTonkMan
Maybe if Roxas had assistance he could beat him but otherwise Sephiroth toys with him, and then chops him into a million pieces.

ESB -1138
Dude Sora gave it all he had in battling Sephiroth and afterwards all he did was brush himself off and asked where Cloud was. Roxas can't win.

shin_gear
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to convince anyone, but hell Roxas had Sora on the defensive throughout their fight and would've won had he known about Sora's ability to summon his sword.

I wouldn't quite bet on Roxas though some people make it seem like it's impossible for him to win. Roxas and Sephiroth's speed and abilities are well displayed and are similar in ways. Roxas's powers weren't fully revealed until KH2 Final Mix where you get to fight him and see the true extent of his abilities. This surely doesn't look like spite to me.

ThoraxeRMG
Thank you Gulity.. I mean Shin_gear.

ESB -1138
Still Sora did win. That is an ability of his to summon forth his sword. No different than someone using magic.

shin_gear
Roxas 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.