Mario Bros VERSUS Sora and Riku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HonkyTonkMan
On their quest to stop the Heartless, Riku and Soras' gummy ship suddenly plays up and they're made to make an emergency landing at a mysterious planet filled with giant mushrooms.
Upon exiting the ship they are greeted by none other than the Mario Brothers who believe they are some of King Bowsers henchman.
Who will be triumphant?

Violent2Dope
Marios Bros. fall.

HonkyTonkMan
Agreed, due to Luigi being the weakest link here. Mario would give them a good run, but alone he can't do much.

Violent2Dope
They lose in a curbstomp.

Sol Valentine
So what was the point of making this thread?

HonkyTonkMan
To see what others thought.

Sol Valentine
They would've said what V2D said anyway.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mario could probably punch Sora's head off.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Agreed, due to Luigi being the weakest link here. Mario would give them a good run, but alone he can't do much.

How is Luigi here the weakest link? Luigi has proved himself as strong and as fast as Mario plus Luigi can harness and use lightning powers as well as firepower. Luigi has also been seen as faster and a greater jumper than Mario.

Shin_Nikkolas
I think he can run on water.

Sol Valentine
He can.

HonkyTonkMan
Mario and Luigi are considered equal however Luigi lacks the confidence to what Mario has, he is also more self-conscious where Mario is carefree and headstrong. Mario will go in guns blazing into battle where Luigi would stop to think about it and worry about getting himself or others hurt.
He is capable of being as good as Mario, but Luigi lacks the heart.

Shin_Blax
Considering Mario and Luigi can punch through walls, lift multi-hundred pound monsters and hurl them 30+ feet and run on/run up walls with ease, I say they win. Especially taking into consideration that what I just listed isn't even half of the things they are capable of doing.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Mario could probably punch Sora's head off. Would not matter much in a case where it's not happening. Sora effortlessly dices Mario in Final Form. Hell, any form.

Also Sora and Riku's tag limit Session should end this fight right away.nEDxCS5tY94

Shin_Blax
Mario and Luigi have been hit with both magical and non-magical swords before. Why would Soras be any different?

shin_gear
Meh...Gouki comes and shoots fire out of his hair at the 4 combatants.

HonkyTonkMan
MARIO BRO Z
This is well damn made.

HonkyTonkMan
Mario and Luigi have much more combat experience than Sora and Riku. The Kingdom Hearters work well in a team but still not at the Mario Bros level.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Mario and Luigi are considered equal however Luigi lacks the confidence to what Mario has, he is also more self-conscious where Mario is carefree and headstrong. Mario will go in guns blazing into battle where Luigi would stop to think about it and worry about getting himself or others hurt.
He is capable of being as good as Mario, but Luigi lacks the heart.

Yet when his brother is in trouble Luigi is as fearless as Mario and then some.

HonkyTonkMan
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Yet when his brother is in trouble Luigi is as fearless as Mario and then some.

He most certainly does.

Shin_Nikkolas
Think there's also a part in SMW where Mario takes a bomb to the face. He was trying to blow up one of the castles and goes to look at it and it goes off on top of him, destroying the castle but leaving Mario not exactly dead or worse for the wear.

HonkyTonkMan
He's a tough cookie, that's why.

ESB -1138
No one can beat Mario. He is god among video game characters.

HonkyTonkMan
Wikipedia refers to him as "Mr Videogame".

Shin_Nikkolas
That little guy has probably killed more than TommY Vercetti, the Umbrella Corporation and half of all RPG villains combined.

Every game, every level, he spends killing dozens of enemies.

That's several games each with many, many levels.

I'm sure it's a safe estimate Mario is a mass mega-murderer.

Do Koopas count for PETA?

If so, make sure they never hear of Mario games.

Shin_Nikkolas
Q_xQ-ns5whw

MadMel
WTH!

Violent2Dope
How is Luigi here the weakest link? Luigi has proved himself as strong and as fast as Mario plus Luigi can harness and use lightning powers as well as firepower. Luigi has also been seen as faster and a greater jumper than Mario. Actually he's a little slower than Mario but can jump higher.

MadMel
i thought he was a little weaker than mario, but can jump higher and run faster erm

Shin_Nikkolas
Mario can run up walls.

And I'd say Mario is more durable, too.

I believe in SM64, Mario can jump off the top of a mountaina nd survive. Plus he took explosions and being blown to the moon unaided.

ESB -1138
Not to mention he spends his time breaking brick stones with just his head.

Sol Valentine
Who?

ESB -1138
...Mario Bros

Sol Valentine
Oh.

Violent2Dope
Sora can take a blow from the Rock Titan, he can take one from Mario.erm

Shin_Nikkolas
What feats of strength do we have from this Rock Titan?

ESB -1138
He's made of rock

Shin_Blax
Apparently. "Taking a blow from a rock titan" isn't very helpful, though. I'd say Mario could probably kick the rock titans ass as well.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
What feats of strength do we have from this Rock Titan? He's 100+ feet tall and made of rock.no expression Mario could probably beat the Rock Titan, only because he's too damn slow.

shin_gear
Edit

SnazzySmurph
Not to mention he spends his time breaking brick stones with just his head. No he doesn't. no expression

He punches up... his fist even grows (a lot) during the animation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.