Ganon vs. Bowser, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
And Ganon still wins. Ganon's victory takes place ontop of Mushroom Castle.

Shin_Nikkolas
No one except jplaya's Itachi can beat V2D's Ganon.

Violent2Dope
Fool. My fanboyism to Ganon is second to none's fanboyism. You know Ganon wins.

Shin_Blax
Gouki wins in a massive curbstomp.

Violent2Dope
Ganon kills Gouki.

ESB -1138
...Mario can throw a giant Bowser around like he was a puppet. Mario throws Ganon to the moon.

Mario Bros with Bowser and Yoshi win

Sol Valentine
Reported.

Just kidding! The Mario Squad wins.

Violent2Dope
How does "The Mario Squad" win? Just because Mario can throw joke Bowser around doesn't mean shit. Oh, and don't act like he easily throws around Bowser either, he has to build up alot of momentum by swinging him around to throw him far. Ganon is the strongest on the field, the fastest(don't give me that "Mario is so fast the world is in slow motion" bullshit), most durable, most powerful, and could kill them all with ease.

MadMel
ease? - hell no!
effort - chance
loses - good chance stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
How will they beat an opponent who is more powerful than them in every single way?

MadMel
teamwork for starters..there are too many of them for him to "effortlessly pwn teh sh*t outta them" like your trying to say erm

Violent2Dope
He's much faster, Bowser and Yoshi would be dead very soon into the fight, then he just easily picks off Mario and Luigi. Yes, it's really that easy.

Sol Valentine
So you made that thread out of fanboyism?

Shin_Nikkolas
Someone get the Star Rod.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He's much faster, Bowser and Yoshi would be dead very soon into the fight, then he just easily picks off Mario and Luigi. Yes, it's really that easy.

Well considering Ganon is very slow Mario wouldn't have a problem grabbing him by his tail and swinging him around. Not to mention Luigi has proven himself to be just as strong. Mario has destroyed an entire castle with just his bare hands before.

Mario alone is more than a match for Ganon. Ganon may be strong but he is waaaay too slow to even touch Mario.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well considering Ganon is very slow Mario wouldn't have a problem grabbing him by his tail and swinging him around. Not to mention Luigi has proven himself to be just as strong. Mario has destroyed an entire castle with just his bare hands before.

Mario alone is more than a match for Ganon. Ganon may be strong but he is waaaay too slow to even touch Mario. I was talking about human Ganon actually. Should of specified that. He's much faster than Mario. Mario cannot pummel a castle, he only did that in Super Mario World, and after beating every castle he does some exaggerated crap to destroy it, he's not truly capable of it. I already proved that. Mario more than a match for Ganon? Lol, yeah right. Let's take a look at Ganon's feats, starting with pre ToP Ganon:
1. Cast a curse capable of killing Deku Tree, a spirit, spirits are second in divine power only to Gods.

2. Lifted a massive boulder(not sure how) and put it in front of Dodongo's Cavern to seal the Gorons off from their food supply.

3. Cast a similar curse on Jabu Jabu, which if not for Link would have killed him.

4. Single handedly killed the King of Hyrule(in a castle filled with guards), and rode out of the castle without a scratch, then defeated Kid Link with one attack.

ToP Ganon's feats:
1.Made monsters overrun all of the Kokiri Forest, had Saria kidnapped and locked in Forest Temple, then created a Phantom(Ganon can create sentient beings) of himself to guard her.

2. Imprisoned most the Gorons(a race of superhumanely strong and durable people) in the Fire Temple, then brought Volvagia back from the dead to eat them.

3. Froze the entire Zora city, and created Morpha to guard the water temple.

4. Freed Bongo Bongo, who destroyed Kakariko, and sent him to guard the Shadow Temple.

5. Had his surrogate mothers Twinrova brainwash Nabooru to guard the Spirit Temple as an Iron Knuckle, and had them guard it as well(you may say this is not a feat, but it shows Ganon has incredible foresight or sumthin as he was able to almost instantly pick out Nabooru has the Spirit Sage, and I don't feel like deleting it).

6. Imprisoned Zelda, who is a powerful sorceress at that point, in a crystal prison, despite not even being physically there).

7. Was able to destroy the large room he and Link fought in, weaken his whole castle's foundation to the point of collapsing, despite being near death.

8. Even tho he was already near death, after his castle collapsed with him in it, he still survived.

That was just OoT feats btw, but that alone proves his obvious superiority. Also, he is much smarter than anyone else in this match and is a master manipulator.

ESB -1138
4. Single handedly killed the King of Hyrule(in a castle filled with guards), and rode out of the castle without a scratch, then defeated Kid Link with one attack.

He defeated a 10 year old kid! Whoa! I can tell why Ganondorf is this all powerful villain.

5. Had his surrogate mothers Twinrova brainwash Nabooru to guard the Spirit Temple as an Iron Knuckle, and had them guard it as well(you may say this is not a feat, but it shows Ganon has incredible foresight or sumthin as he was able to almost instantly pick out Nabooru has the Spirit Sage, and I don't feel like deleting it).

Whoa! Ganondorf had his mommies do something for him that didn't have anything to do with Ganondorf! Heck you cannot prove that Ganondorf had anything to do with them taking Nabooru. She was plotting to overthrow Ganondorf and I'll doubt Twinrova wanted that.

Let's see: Super Mario World is canon and really nothing you say makes it any less canon. Mario did in fact destroy an entire castle with just his hands. He also took an entire explosion that whipped out a castle from point blank range and survived.

Heck Mario has still thrown Bowser, King Bob-omb, and a Chain Chomp around and overpowered the Big Bully and the Ice Bully. Oh and most of those "feats" you named off; we never actually see how Ganondorf did those things. And for the rest of those feats Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power strengthening him up.

We never see Ganondorf storm the castle and kill the king while fighting the guards. For all we knew he had help from moblins or some other creatures. Or he never onced step foot to fight the king until he had the Triforce of Power. We never see him lift a massive bolder and throw it in front of the cavern; for all we know he just threw a bomb and caused a cave in.

And Ganondorf didn't make those monsters in Kokiri Forest for the Great Deku Sprout said that because the Great Deku Tree died monsters overran the forest...never once mentioning Ganondorf and that Sprout seemed to know a lot. And congrats; Ganondorf was able to free Bango Bango...or did he. All Sheik said was that the seal had weaken and she came to try to stop it from breaking. Never again was Ganondorf mentioned.

In fact Ganondorf never had any connections with any boss in the game pass Jabba Jabba expect for Phantom Ganon and Volvagia. Heck we never see how he imprisoned the Gorons. For all we know he just sent in soldier after soldier there. Everything you said really had nothing to do with Ganondorf. And heck a curse isn't anything new. Bowser placed a curse on the ENTIRE Mushroom Kingdom when he turned everyone to stone.

Oh and no where in any Zelda game is the Great Deku Tree called a spirit; he is called the Guardian of the Forest and no where in any Zelda game do they say that spirits are second only to gods.

Violent2Dope

He defeated a 10 year old kid! Whoa! I can tell why Ganondorf is this all powerful villain.

Whoa! Ganondorf had his mommies do something for him that didn't have anything to do with Ganondorf! Heck you cannot prove that Ganondorf had anything to do with them taking Nabooru. She was plotting to overthrow Ganondorf and I'll doubt Twinrova wanted that.

Let's see: Super Mario World is canon and really nothing you say makes it any less canon. Mario did in fact destroy an entire castle with just his hands. He also took an entire explosion that whipped out a castle from point blank range and survived.

Heck Mario has still thrown Bowser, King Bob-omb, and a Chain Chomp around and overpowered the Big Bully and the Ice Bully. Oh and most of those "feats" you named off; we never actually see how Ganondorf did those things. And for the rest of those feats Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power strengthening him up.

We never see Ganondorf storm the castle and kill the king while fighting the guards. For all we knew he had help from moblins or some other creatures. Or he never onced step foot to fight the king until he had the Triforce of Power. We never see him lift a massive bolder and throw it in front of the cavern; for all we know he just threw a bomb and caused a cave in.

And Ganondorf didn't make those monsters in Kokiri Forest for the Great Deku Sprout said that because the Great Deku Tree died monsters overran the forest...never once mentioning Ganondorf and that Sprout seemed to know a lot. And congrats; Ganondorf was able to free Bango Bango...or did he. All Sheik said was that the seal had weaken and she came to try to stop it from breaking. Never again was Ganondorf mentioned.

In fact Ganondorf never had any connections with any boss in the game pass Jabba Jabba expect for Phantom Ganon and Volvagia. Heck we never see how he imprisoned the Gorons. For all we know he just sent in soldier after soldier there. Everything you said really had nothing to do with Ganondorf. And heck a curse isn't anything new. Bowser placed a curse on the ENTIRE Mushroom Kingdom when he turned everyone to stone.

Oh and no where in any Zelda game is the Great Deku Tree called a spirit; he is called the Guardian of the Forest and no where in any Zelda game do they say that spirits are second only to gods. 1. Don't undermine the feat, he still killed the king in a castle filled with guards.

2. I even said one of the main reasons I posted it is because I didn't feel like deleting it after I typed it.

3. Is it canon? Yes. You wanna know why his strength and durability feats involving the castles are not canon? HE HAS BEEN SHOWN STRUGGLING WITH LESS WEIGHT AND HAS BEEN INJURED BY LESS! He couldn't even really lift Bowser, he had to build momentum by swinging him to throw him a good distance away! When he lifted King Bob Omb, he could barely walk with him and couldn't thorw him far! Chain Chomp is his greatest strength feat, but even then he didn't "overpower" him if memory serves me right. Big Bully and Ice Bully are not that big(compare to Bowser) or heavy. It doesn't matter if we never see them happen, he still did them. I separated his feats he's done by himself from the ones he used ToP, and you seem to be under some belief that Ganon needs to actually use the ToP like an item to use it's power, he doesn't. The ToP has literally BECOME his power, they are both one and the same.

4. Well, he obviously had to attack the castle by his damn self, he was living in it at the time, and had no minions in Hyrule castle. He had to fight his way out of the castle, he was pursuing Zelda after killing the king from inside of it, the guards wouldn't sit there and watch him kill their princess. I never said he lifted the boulder, only he moved it there, and no he didn't cave in the cave, otherwise instead of a big boulder there would be a large pile of rubble.

5. So I supposed said monsters just kidnapped Saria and took her to the Forest Temple by instinct? Lol yeah right. He created Phantom Ganon, that much is certain, who is a sentient being, showing that Ganon has some degree of the power to create. Who do you think weakened the seal? Ganon. Why would Bongo Bongo guard the Shadow Temple if he broke out himself? Because he was bored and felt like it!?laughing out loud

6. He made Morpha to go in the Water Temple dude. Every boss in the Temples was there to guard it, why would they guard it if Ganon did not want them to?

7. He is referred to as a spirit ingame, he created the Kokiri's, a fully sentient race, and the whole spirits being second to Gods thing was created judging by the feats of the spirits. Only Gods have more divine power.

Seriously, Ganon outmatches Mario in all ways man. Ganon is too powerful to be anything less than a Living God, how can Mario beat a Living God of Ganon's power?

HonkyTonkMan
He may outmatch Mario, but not all of them together.

ESB -1138
1. Don't undermine the feat, he still killed the king in a castle filled with guards.

Show me anywhere in the game where is said Ganondorf killed the king. The game never even mentions the king. Heck we don't know what Ganondorf did. Show me some proof that Ganondorf managed to kill all these guards and the king.

3. Is it canon? Yes. You wanna know why his strength and durability feats involving the castles are not canon? HE HAS BEEN SHOWN STRUGGLING WITH LESS WEIGHT AND HAS BEEN INJURED BY LESS! He couldn't even really lift Bowser, he had to build momentum by swinging him to throw him a good distance away! When he lifted King Bob Omb, he could barely walk with him and couldn't thorw him far! Chain Chomp is his greatest strength feat, but even then he didn't "overpower" him if memory serves me right. Big Bully and Ice Bully are not that big(compare to Bowser) or heavy. It doesn't matter if we never see them happen, he still did them. I separated his feats he's done by himself from the ones he used ToP, and you seem to be under some belief that Ganon needs to actually use the ToP like an item to use it's power, he doesn't. The ToP has literally BECOME his power, they are both one and the same.

So you are saying that Super Mario World is canon yet it isn't canon. Good job. Mario has destroyed a castle with his bare hands. Nothing you can say that disprove that because Super Mario World and everything that happened in it is 100% canon.

4. Well, he obviously had to attack the castle by his damn self, he was living in it at the time, and had no minions in Hyrule castle. He had to fight his way out of the castle, he was pursuing Zelda after killing the king from inside of it, the guards wouldn't sit there and watch him kill their princess. I never said he lifted the boulder, only he moved it there, and no he didn't cave in the cave, otherwise instead of a big boulder there would be a large pile of rubble.

Yet all we see is Ganondorf going after Zelda...nothing more and nothing less. In fact if you walk over to Hyrule Castle when you are 10 years old you still see dozens of soldiers walking around. So Ganondorf killed the soldiers and the king and yet the soldiers aren't doing a thing about it? Seems more like Ganondorf attacked the castle during those 7 years Link was out of it. And yes you did say he lifted the boulder:

2. Lifted a massive boulder(not sure how) and put it in front of Dodongo's Cavern to seal the Gorons off from their food supply.

5. So I supposed said monsters just kidnapped Saria and took her to the Forest Temple by instinct? Lol yeah right. He created Phantom Ganon, that much is certain, who is a sentient being, showing that Ganon has some degree of the power to create. Who do you think weakened the seal? Ganon. Why would Bongo Bongo guard the Shadow Temple if he broke out himself? Because he was bored and felt like it!?laughing out loud

Have you even played the game? Saria tells Link herself that she heard a cry coming from inside the temple and went in there to find out what it was. No one took her inside the Forest Temple; she went in by herself. Ganondorf had nothing to do with it.

Monsters overran the village because the Great Deku Tree had died.
7. He is referred to as a spirit ingame, he created the Kokiri's, a fully sentient race, and the whole spirits being second to Gods thing was created judging by the feats of the spirits. Only Gods have more divine power.

Show me text that SAYS a spirit is second on to a god. Show me. Never once does it say that the Great Deku Tree made the Kokiri.

Every "claim" you have made about Ganondorf has never been proven nor shown how he did it. Heck with all these great "feats" at least 5 different Links (many just a boy) WTFpwns Ganon even when he had the Triforce of Power and the entire Triforce.

Shin_Nikkolas
3 stomps from Mario can flatten castles.

mGry5z-vmUo

Violent2Dope
Show me anywhere in the game where is said Ganondorf killed the king. The game never even mentions the king. Heck we don't know what Ganondorf did. Show me some proof that Ganondorf managed to kill all these guards and the king.

So you are saying that Super Mario World is canon yet it isn't canon. Good job. Mario has destroyed a castle with his bare hands. Nothing you can say that disprove that because Super Mario World and everything that happened in it is 100% canon.

Yet all we see is Ganondorf going after Zelda...nothing more and nothing less. In fact if you walk over to Hyrule Castle when you are 10 years old you still see dozens of soldiers walking around. So Ganondorf killed the soldiers and the king and yet the soldiers aren't doing a thing about it? Seems more like Ganondorf attacked the castle during those 7 years Link was out of it. And yes you did say he lifted the boulder:

Have you even played the game? Saria tells Link herself that she heard a cry coming from inside the temple and went in there to find out what it was. No one took her inside the Forest Temple; she went in by herself. Ganondorf had nothing to do with it.

Monsters overran the village because the Great Deku Tree had died.

Show me text that SAYS a spirit is second on to a god. Show me. Never once does it say that the Great Deku Tree made the Kokiri.

Every "claim" you have made about Ganondorf has never been proven nor shown how he did it. Heck with all these great "feats" at least 5 different Links (many just a boy) WTFpwns Ganon even when he had the Triforce of Power and the entire Triforce. 1. He usurped the throne, to do that he has to kill the king. Duh. It was an assumption that he fought some guards, I admit that, but chances are nobody but the people present at the time of the attack even knew what Ganon had done, all they know is that he rhode his horse thru town, but have no idea why.

2. I love how you take stuff out of context and ignore my evidence. He can barely lift King Bob Omb and can't even lift Bowser, yet he can lift a castle and destroy it with his fists? Riiiiiiiight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. Read above for the soldiers thing. See, you took what I said about the boulder thing out of context. He lifted the boulder, but how he did so is unknown.

4. Hmmm, forgot about the bit about her going inside, but nethertheless she was captured, imprisoned, and guarded by Phantom Ganon.

5. I can't find you a place that says that, but you can gauge spirit's average power by the spirits in the games. The Four Giants stopped a falling moon, the Light Spirits have powerful holy purifying energy, Deku Tree created Kokiri, and I have no damn idea what Jabu Jabu has done. It was stated in game that Deku Tree created Kokiri, tho I highly doubt I can find a vid that will say that. However, if he did not make them, who did? The Kokiri Forest has only been around as long as the Deku Tree(s) has, he watches over it, they were born in it and never left, evidence points to him making it, and it's a well accepted part of Zelda lore.

6. What I find funny is you only quote my feats that you have a counter to, Link only wins due to massive PIS under the grounds of:
1. He has the MS

2. He gets outside help alot

3. The fact that he's even capable of beating him with MS is stupid, Ganon has been shown to be much more powerful than Link, yet still loses

4. Ganon is capable of far more than what he shows in his fights

5. Not sure on this one, I'll need to confirm it, but I heard that Link's ToC gives him some kind of natural resistance or sumthin and weakens Ganon's powers. Like I said tho, this is just sumthin I heard.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
3 stomps from Mario can flatten castles.

mGry5z-vmUo Once again, he has never shown stregth like that anywhere cept in that game and only during the castle scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.