F4 vs maximum carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Reed
Sue
Ben
Johnny

vs

carnage
shreik
Doppleganger
demogoblin
carrion

fight in times square

NiņoAraņa
IW puts em all in a Forcefield until Reed goes home to get a sonic emmiter.

Johnny takes down Demogoblin, then keeps the forcefield toasty while Reed is gone 131

masterbruce
F4 in a stomp

lando005

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by lando005
just for that.....

battle starts off with carnage and gang getting the drop on the f4 in times square

gotta make it fair if the FF look up in time, well Sue in particular, she catches them with the forcefield, then my game plan is the same. 131

if not, Johnny just torches the lot of them....Demogoblin First... and the ever lovin' blue eyed huggy bear that is The Thing, beats the snot out of Doppleganger.

there's really so many things the FF could do.

edit: and not much the opposing team can. erm

but i'm open to suggestions

lando005

NiņoAraņa
i dont think it will be that easy skreik can pretty much be a perfect counter for sue dont know y u would have johnn go after demogoblin when carnage is the real threat not to mention carrion can teleport so sue cant contain him, and one touch from him could kill any of them also shreik's psychic abilities can come into play she can make the whole crowd turn against the f4 have them turn against themselves or drive the whole city crazy again as for ganger he's as fast ans agile as spidy, thing would have to catch him first

just sayin they got options hmmmm...i'll do some research on Carrion and Shriek....

lando005

NiņoAraņa
ok i just did some more on carrion he's also a telepath and can control his density well from Wiki (yeah, yeah, i know.) he is still vulnarable to fire, if it's the original. that along with his mental instability, especially having him with Shriek, should make him an easy target for Johnny. it's not a curb stomp, but i think FF still take majority.

lando005

Sci-fi Nutjob
can't sue turn the entire team invisble from the instant the fight starts ftw?

lando005
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nutjob
can't sue turn the entire team invisble from the instant the fight starts ftw? carnage and crew start off jumping the f4 plus they got 2 telepaths on team

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

Hannibal-Lector
Fantastic four just has normal persona reflexes correct? If so i believe team carnage could take out Sue and Johnny b4 they can activate there powers assuming they dont start with a shield up or Johnny flying arround

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Fantastic four just has normal persona reflexes correct? If so i believe team carnage could take out Sue and Johnny b4 they can activate there powers assuming they dont start with a shield up or Johnny flying arround the F4 are just minding their own business on the way back to the baxter when team carnage jumps them

Hannibal-Lector
the F4 are just minding their own business on the way back to the baxter when team carnage jumps them

O, in that case, carnage himself takes out Sue, Johnny and maybe Mr Fantastic with Flying projectile symbiote axe things. Then they gang up on thing and win although he does a good job defending (each of them is like class 50 where thing is 100 right?)

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
O, in that case, carnage himself takes out Sue, Johnny and maybe Mr Fantastic with Flying projectile symbiote axe things. Then they gang up on thing and win although he does a good job defending (each of them is like class 50 where thing is 100 right?) the strongest one on the team is carnage and he's only about 30 tons

when did thing make it to 100

Kurash
not to long ago

lando005
Originally posted by Kurash
not to long ago about time!!

Kurash
i know tell me about it, ben needed some love

lando005
Originally posted by Kurash
i know tell me about it, ben needed some love the sad thing is he deserves a strength upgrade more then the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.