mighty avengers vs this counter team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
i've been trying to think of a good villain team to counter the might avengers line up this is my latest pick

sentry
ares
wonderman
ms marvel
ironman
black widow
wasp

vs

titannus
abomination
hyde
spidercide
nimrod
task master
yellowjacket (the evil one)

quanchi112
sentry team wins mainly cuz sentry's on it

lando005
Originally posted by quanchi112
sentry team wins mainly cuz sentry's on it funny i placed sentry and titannus together before and the oppinion i got was sentry would barely beat him, i don't think it's that cut and dry

lando005
here's how i would break it down match by match

sentry vs titannus

ares vs abomination

wonderman vs hyde

ms marvel vs spidercide

ironman vs nimrod

black widow vs task master

wasp vs yellowjacket

lando005
bump

Hercules
Originally posted by lando005
here's how i would break it down match by match

sentry vs titannus

ares vs abomination

wonderman vs hyde

ms marvel vs spidercide

ironman vs nimrod

black widow vs task master

wasp vs yellowjacket

Hyde is no match for Wonderman, hes a class 50 at best and no where near as durable, can't see Wonderman breaking a sweat against him.

If you want Hyde to be on the villian team then switch opponents with Ares, Hyde would still get beat but it would be more of a fight (marginaly)

I'm not sure about Spidercide being a match for Ms Marvel either.

lando005
Originally posted by Hercules
Hyde is no match for Wonderman, hes a class 50 at best and no where near as durable, can't see Wonderman breaking a sweat against him.

If you want Hyde to be on the villian team then switch opponents with Ares, Hyde would still get beat but it would be more of a fight (marginaly)

I'm not sure about Spidercide being a match for Ms Marvel either. hyde is way stronger than class 50 is more like class 90 or maybe even a low 100 the reson i pt him with wonderman instead of ares s because abominationwould be needed to counter ares's streangth

spidercide may not be quiite as powerful as ms marvel but he almost cant be beaten he regenerates from any attack so i can see him wearing her down

lando005
bump

Hercules
hyde is way stronger than class 50 is more like class 90 or maybe even a low 100 the reson i pt him with wonderman instead of ares s because abominationwould be needed to counter ares's streangth

spidercide may not be quiite as powerful as ms marvel but he almost cant be beaten he regenerates from any attack so i can see him wearing her down

Hyde is not a class 90 or above, He was knocked out running into Thors chest...

Luke Cage knocked him out, his bio lists him at Strength 5...
Wonderman has not only stood up to Abomination but beaten him in the past...

lando005
Hyde is not a class 90 or above, He was knocked out running into Thors chest...

Luke Cage knocked him out, his bio lists him at Strength 5...
Wonderman has not only stood up to Abomination but beaten him in the past... hyde nearly bested thor strength wise when they first met bios have listed him as class 90
if you have a better pick let hear it

Hercules
hyde nearly bested thor strength wise when they first met bios have listed him as class 90
if you have a better pick let hear it

Which bio is this that listed him at class 90?, I can give you two bio sites off the top of my head that have him at class 50.

The Marvel Universe handbooks back in 85 had him at class 50, Thor beat him senseless when they first met, he became a DD villian for crying out loud!

A better match up for Wonderman?

Goliath (Atlas), Springs to mind straight away, Abomination as I mentioned matchs up quite well with him.

Count Nefaria, also springs to mind as a good match for Sentry.

lando005
Which bio is this that listed him at class 90?, I can give you two bio sites off the top of my head that have him at class 50.

The Marvel Universe handbooks back in 85 had him at class 50, Thor beat him senseless when they first met, he became a DD villian for crying out loud!

A better match up for Wonderman?

Goliath (Atlas), Springs to mind straight away, Abomination as I mentioned matchs up quite well with him.

Count Nefaria, also springs to mind as a good match for Sentry. eh i've checked around there are more bios putting him at 50 than 90 i got my info from the old marvel directory as for atlas..... that switch can be made

rotiart
I've i was gonna do this fight i'd do

sentry
ares
wonderman
ms marvel
ironman
black widow
wasp

vs

Ravenous
abomination
Absorbing Man
Titannia
nimrod
task master
yellowjacket (the evil one)

lando005
Originally posted by rotiart
I've i was gonna do this fight i'd do

sentry
ares
wonderman
ms marvel
ironman
black widow
wasp

vs

Ravenous
abomination
Absorbing Man
Titannia
nimrod
task master
yellowjacket (the evil one) why take out titannus

lando005
i think spidercide was a good pick he has many more abilities than just spidys and a very high regenerative ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.