thanos w/ig vs darkseid w/godwave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
ok darkseid has the sickle cronus had when he conquered heaven basically because we can gauge how powerful it is. he has the power of three religions and could curbstomp dc's heaven. can he defeat thanos with the ig here?

spawnwest
Nope Thanos goes down

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
Nope Thanos goes down really?
how does he defeat thanos with the ig. how does this scenario play out in ur head?

quanchi112
a quick sidenote i dont think darkseid would be as effective with this power as cronus was. i feel darkseid would be powerful indeed but wouldnt be the badass that cronus was. cronus was just crushing the competition.

quanchi112
i personally think thanos wins here and rather easily. all thanos has to do is basically destroy the sickle or even take if out of ds hands and he has that power as well. ww did it. even power for power thanos would rock ds with the godwave here cuz taking over heaven is no big thing in dc.

asmodel did it without the godwave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.