Juggernaut vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
purely physical combat.
juggernaut and Odin are in a mystical arena, the size of a small town. if either character is thrown/moves out of the arena, they will magically be transported back - instantaneously.

the only way to escape the arena is to kill your opponent.

juggernaut is at his classical levels of power and Odin is well whatever Odin is outside of Asgard.

Hannibal-Lector
physical only? Isnt Odin only like a class 50? Sure hes skilled in H2H but he doesnt have any way of hurting juggy with just physical attacks, Juggy wins...

Lord S
Juggy also has no way of hurting Odin...but Odin could make Cyttorak his ***** and force him to strip Juggs of his powers. Then bye-bye Cain.

janus77
Odin can amp, no?

is Odin > Cyttorak?

Hercules
Originally posted by janus77
Odin can amp, no?

is Odin > Cyttorak?

Odin amping means he is using his powers, you said purely physical.

I don't think Odin is capable of amping his strength to a degree that it can overcome Juggernaut's enchanment, he would I think be able to negate it temporarly with full use of his powers.

Cyttorak is an Elder God so he may be above Odin (although I'm not sure) even so Odin doesn't have to be above Cyttorak to use his powers to overcome the enchantment.

Thor after all isn't but has achieved it with his hammer.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Hercules

I don't think Odin is capable of amping his strength to a degree that it can overcome Juggernaut's enchanment, he would I think be able to negate it temporarly with full use of his powers.

Cyttorak is an Elder God so he may be above Odin (although I'm not sure) even so Odin doesn't have to be above Cyttorak to use his powers to overcome the enchantment.

^^ This is true, Cytorrak is indeed above Odin in terms of power in terms of Marvel cosmology.

The answer all depends on how far Juggernaut can tap into the power of Cytorrak. If he was capable of tapping into his full power, then he would defeat Odin, but we don't have conclusive proof that he can do that (except during the 8th day saga).

If Odin cannot amp his strength and durability, however, he goes down hard. If he can amp it... then unknown outcome. Odin seems to be able to draw in power faster than Juggernaut, but Juggernaut seems to have basically an unlimited source of energy to tap into as well, so eventually Juggernaut might be able to overpower Odin if he could use the full force of Cytorrak. I am undecided.

llagrok
Odin is a class 80, with the ability to amplify his own powers and such. Never seen Juggernaut will himself to above skyfather level :/

starlock
If shatterstar can hurt Juggs with a magic/science sword, i think odins magical weapons will kill Juggs

Odin for the win

Now are his weapons allowed? Physical meaning just fist?

boriquaking55
Cain could hold his own against Odin in purely physical.

Base Odin is only Class 75 according to Marvel. He can amp using the Odin-force and theoretically reach infinite levels of strength - however if he's not allowed to do that then Cain would have the advantage.

Odin does have a huge advantage in experience and combat skill. He's a veteran warrior who would probably make Cain look stupid - however he couldn't hurt him just physically.

janus77

purely physical means using physical attacks and defences.
Odinforce is Odin's power, but he's free to manifest it however he likes.

much as Surfer can amp up his physical stats to whatever level is necessary for the job in hand.

llagrok

much as Surfer can amp up his physical stats to whatever level is necessary for the job in hand.

Then Odin will win the fight.

Hercules

I see, so would he be able to use his powers to remove the enchantment as well as amp his strength and durabilty?

janus77
lol@ "cannot hurt juggernaut physically".
can juggernaut even hurt Odin?

janus77
I see, so would he be able to use his powers to remove the enchantment as well as amp his strength and durabilty?
no, because he's gotta fight juggernaut physically.

general query:
why is this simple statement proving so difficult to understand? confused

Hercules

general query:

Maybe because you said "Odinforce is Odin's power, but he's free to manifest it however he likes."

So, obvioulsy if he HAS to fight him phsyically hes not free to manifest his power as he likes...

janus77
Maybe because you said "Odinforce is Odin's power, but he's free to manifest it however he likes."

So, obvioulsy if he HAS to fight him phsyically hes not free to manifest his power as he likes...
you were looking at the wrong statement.
it's the "he has to fight him physically" that I was referring to stick out tongue.

Hercules
you were looking at the wrong statement.
it's the "he has to fight him physically" that I was referring to stick out tongue.

Fair enough, I just wanted to clarify.

I'm still not sure if Odin can amp himself to a strength level to overcome the enchanment physically though, for the moment I am undecided.

starlock

general query:

Can odin use weapons? like the magical ones he has?

guy222
purely physical combat.
juggernaut and Odin are in a mystical arena, the size of a small town. if either character is thrown/moves out of the arena, they will magically be transported back - instantaneously.

juggernaut is at his classical levels of power and Odin is well whatever Odin is outside of Asgard.

Odin

Evil_Ash
Can someone give me a list of what Odin can do besides projecting energy blasts...

Soljer
Odin. No explanation needed.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Can someone give me a list of what Odin can do besides projecting energy blasts...

Thought not. 313

guy222
purely physical combat.

Odin FTW

Hercules
Thought not. 313

Transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension.

Sending people into deep space with a thought.

He has depowerd Thor before I believe

Amp his superhuman strength and durability

Forcefield projection.

Granting Super human powers to people.

Enchanting weapons (Thunderstrike anyone or Thor's Hammer, Beta Ray Bills hammer)

Hemidall used the Odin force to toss meteors at Masterson Thor

Evil_Ash
Transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension.

Sending people into deep space with a thought.

He has depowerd Thor before I believe

Amp his superhuman strength and durability

Forcefield projection.

Granting Super human powers to people.

Enchanting weapons (Thunderstrike anyone or Thor's Hammer, Beta Ray Bills hammer)

Hemidall used the Odin force to toss meteors at Masterson Thor

And that's how he's above Darkseid? 313

Hercules
And that's how he's above Darkseid? 313

Depends if you ask Quanchi or Trick 131

Evil_Ash
Depends if you ask Quanchi or Trick 131

F*ck. 313

Hercules
F*ck. 313

Indeed! 131

WhiteWitchKing

http://img421.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvol2527025074hg.jpg
http://img421.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvol2527025082by.jpg

K.O.ing Ulik in one shot. That should be enough.

Odin wins

quanchi112
Depends if you ask Quanchi or Trick 131 whats all the fuss about.

odin crushes juggernaut and would bury darkseid in a pool of his own blood.

Hercules
Originally posted by quanchi112
whats all the fuss about.

odin crushes juggernaut and would bury darkseid in a pool of his own blood.

See what I mean. 131

h1a8
Odin isn't allowed to use any powers. Thus no amping or no weapons with magic (no weapons period). He just uses his natural asgardian strength in battle. Which makes this thread stupid since its obvious Odin has no way to win.

Spite!

Hannibal-Lector
People havent stated a way Odin would win cause it cant be done by physical force. I thought it was stated that Thor was physically stronger than his dad and Juggy had no problem crushing him.

1 hit KOing Ulik isnt much compared to Juggy's 1 hit KO of the Stranger since its a rock troll vs one of the strongest cosmics....

There shouldnt be too much arguement here, although weaker than it would have been if Odin used it, Odin force didnt do anything to juggy when Thor used it so it would be a fairer fight to have Odin fight any way he can (which he would win in, it would just be a fairer fight) he's stomped by Juggy in just physical...

vlaaad12345
Having odin fight using all he can is not fair hes wayy out of juggs league.

quanchi112
See what I mean. 131 oh herc. please dont concern urself with litle old me. post ur opinion and argue with mine if u want but dont try to flame me. its not necessary and wastes valuable debating time.

Evil_Ash
See what I mean. 131

Yes, I do. 313

Hercules
oh herc. please dont concern urself with litle old me. post ur opinion and argue with mine if u want but dont try to flame me. its not necessary and wastes valuable debating time.

Oh Quanchi, I already posted my opinion, I wasn't flaming you or anybody, I was making a joke and your post about Odin proved my point that you were very much in the Odin camp and Trick is very much in Darkseid's gang.

So why are you wasting valuable debating time responding to what was in reality a joke between me and Ash? 131

carver9
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
People havent stated a way Odin would win cause it cant be done by physical force. I thought it was stated that Thor was physically stronger than his dad and Juggy had no problem crushing him.

1 hit KOing Ulik isnt much compared to Juggy's 1 hit KO of the Stranger since its a rock troll vs one of the strongest cosmics....

There shouldnt be too much arguement here, although weaker than it would have been if Odin used it, Odin force didnt do anything to juggy when Thor used it so it would be a fairer fight to have Odin fight any way he can (which he would win in, it would just be a fairer fight) he's stomped by Juggy in just physical...

good post because odin would need all of his tools to take out juggernaut that has his force field up. Havent seen it penetrated yet. Doctor strange couldnt even penetrate it.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by carver9
good post because odin would need all of his tools to take out juggernaut that has his force field up. Havent seen it penetrated yet. Doctor strange couldnt even penetrate it.
He also doesnt fight when he has his shield up hes going to have to start fighting eventually and he wont has his shield on then.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He also doesnt fight when he has his shield up hes going to have to start fighting eventually and he wont has his shield on then.

What in the hell are you talking about. Are you trying to say that juggernaut cant move when having his forcefield up because if you are there is only one thing that i can say about that laughing

Read and look at the thor vs juggernaut fight. You know the part where thor is hitting juggernaut with the god force, that entire time juggernaut had his forcefield up. Damn, in that whole fight juggernaut had his forcefield up. Have you seen the issue where beast was getting chased by the juggernaut and beast wanted to trick juggernaut into walking in a electrical vicinity that powered the entire city. Well juggernaut purposely did it and walked straight through it but the electricity didnt even touch him and you want to know why because he had his forcefield up.

The moral of the story is juggernaut can and has moved with his forcefield up. In his bio there is nothing that is saying that juggernaut cant move when having his forcefield up. Thats like saying magneto cant fly when having his forcefield up. confused

Supermanluv
How come when i make a similar fight involving superman vs Odin physically everyone jumps down my throat saying I'm biased and I'm desperate for Superman to win ! What a bunch of hypocrites

Hannibal-Lector
Well was it superman vs odin purely physical? Both Juggy and Supes lose to odin if odin is allowed all his abilities but both win in pure physical

Supermanluv
Well was it superman vs odin purely physical? Both Juggy and Supes l

Yeas, couldn't you decipher that from what i previously stated ?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermanluv
How come when i make a similar fight involving superman vs Odin physically everyone jumps down my throat saying I'm biased and I'm desperate for Superman to win ! What a bunch of hypocrites

Would you like to know the difference. Superman is weak to magic, juggernaut is also weak to magic but cannot be stopped by magic. Example; a magical being thought that he would like to stop the struggle between him and juggernaut and decides to use a magical blast of unknown proportion to take all of the flesh off of the juggernaut leaving nothing but bones. His trick worked but with a side affect. Due to juggernaut magical nature being "the unstoppable" he was a bag of bones that possessed all of his powers and was still standing, with a smile on his face. By the way this was a depowered juggernaut that didnt have his forcefield up.

Now on the other hand you have superman getting one shot by captain marvel twice because captain marvel possess magical abilities.

Magic hurts superman whereas it does nothing to the juggernaut. We have yet to see the upper limit of juggernaut durability. We have yet to see the upper limit of juggernaut impenetrable forcefield. Doctor strange has tried but failed also. I know odin has the ability to bfr juggernaut and quite easily but does he have the ability to create lasting damage on juggernaut because after getting all of the flesh burned off of him (remember this is a weakened juggernaut), he healed in seconds.

Thats what Im confused about and thats why I kind of hate the juggernaut because the writer themselves said that a unbeatable character was created when they made the juggernaut, thats what led to him being depowered and losing the power of the crystal. They wanted to make him weaker but they said that since people was asking for the original back, they have to make the fans happy and thats why he back to his strongest self again. The unbeatable.

WhiteWitchKing

Was there ever an instance that Odin couldn't physically do that gives you enough insight to say Odin couldn't beat down Juggernaut? Or that he's weaker than his son?

Juggernaut never K.O.ed Stranger. He knocked Stranger off his feet and ran while Iceman froze Stranger's firebeams from frying Cain. So yeah, not impressive.

Funny how you dismiss Ulik as just a rock troll when same said rock troll has given Thor a hard time with just his brute strength and scared Pluto and Loki. We know Thor is class 100, would you like to show me where Thor one-shot KO Ulik the way his father did? Oh, and read those scans again, Odin was POISON by Thanos.

Weak, poisoned Odin physically one-shot K.O.ed Ulik >> Thor with Mjlnornir struggling to beat Ulik

What do you think a full strength Odin would do to Ulik, Thor, Hulk, or Juggernaut?

Please don't compare Thor with Odin. By the end of the series, Thor needed to drink from that mystic well to gain the knowledge and use of the Odinforce as Odin did. The Thor you're refering to is a novice compared to Odin when it comes to the Odinforce.

That's funny cause Hulk wasn't. I also recall Nimrod physically knocking Juggernaut, not to mention Thor as well. By the way, Odin has taken blast from both Surfer and Thanos. Durability wise, Juggernaut's physical output ain't doing a thing to Odin. In fact, since Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase like Hulk does, he ain't physically hurting Odin when Thanos and Surfer's energy output couldn't do a damn thing.

Skill and intelligent wise, Odin outclasses Cain by far. Even if Odin doesn't knock him out, he's going to humiliate Cain throughout the fight the way WWH cleverly did. Juggy's gonna look stupid and just get punked by Odin.

carver9
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Was there ever an instance that Odin couldn't physically do that gives you enough insight to say Odin couldn't beat down Juggernaut? Or that he's weaker than his son?

Juggernaut never K.O.ed Stranger. He knocked Stranger off his feet and ran while Iceman froze Stranger's firebeams from frying Cain. So yeah, not impressive.

Funny how you dismiss Ulik as just a rock troll when same said rock troll has given Thor a hard time with just his brute strength and scared Pluto and Loki. We know Thor is class 100, would you like to show me where Thor one-shot KO Ulik the way his father did? Oh, and read those scans again, Odin was POISON by Thanos.

Weak, poisoned Odin physically one-shot K.O.ed Ulik >> Thor with Mjlnornir struggling to beat Ulik

What do you think a full strength Odin would do to Ulik, Thor, Hulk, or Juggernaut?

Please don't compare Thor with Odin. By the end of the series, Thor needed to drink from that mystic well to gain the knowledge and use of the Odinforce as Odin did. The Thor you're refering to is a novice compared to Odin when it comes to the Odinforce.

That's funny cause Hulk wasn't. I also recall Nimrod physically knocking Juggernaut, not to mention Thor as well. By the way, Odin has taken blast from both Surfer and Thanos. Durability wise, Juggernaut's physical output ain't doing a thing to Odin. In fact, since Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase like Hulk does, he ain't physically hurting Odin when Thanos and Surfer's energy output couldn't do a damn thing.

Skill and intelligent wise, Odin outclasses Cain by far. Even if Odin doesn't knock him out, he's going to humiliate Cain throughout the fight the way WWH cleverly did. Juggy's gonna look stupid and just get punked by Odin.

Well to bad you know nothing of juggernaut since he already comes with unlimited strength.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/glossary/showentry.asp?fldAuto=596

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by carver9
Well to bad you know nothing of juggernaut since he already comes with unlimited strength.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/glossary/showentry.asp?fldAuto=596

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hannibal-Lector
Im pretty sure Juggy destroyed Strangers physical form with that...

Also even if he pulls the wwh thing again and again, eventually he will die cause it was stated no bfr

WhiteWitchKing
Im pretty sure Juggy destroyed Strangers physical form with that...

You're talking about X-Men Forever right?

Early in the fight after Iceman froze Stranger, Juggernaut ran through him. But he was already cracking up because of Bobby.

That's assuming Juggernaut is the only one with unlimited stamina and is as skilled as Odin. Odin would whomp forever.

So why did this unlimited punkass get knocked about by a class 100 leveler like Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
You're talking about X-Men Forever right?

Early in the fight after Iceman froze Stranger, Juggernaut ran through him. But he was already cracking up because of Bobby.

That's assuming Juggernaut is the only one with unlimited stamina and is as skilled as Odin. Odin would whomp forever.

So why did this unlimited punkass get knocked about by a class 100 leveler like Thor?

Please show me the scan of thor knocking juggernaut out, I dont think that it happened. Thor has never beat juggernaut except through bfr, besides that thor got owned and over powered.

carver9
By the way thor is above class 100, it is stated that thor strength is immeasurable but I would love that scan of thor knocking juggernaut out. Memo to myself "Please let it be that scan where thor and juggernaut was fighting in that castle and thor used his hammer to negate juggernaut durability."

rougeredmage
actually i think cain can win this battle.. people and writers forget that the juggernaught is able to wield the power of the crimmson cosmos. cain was able to gain the upperhand while fighting against a nightmare the had bound and stolen the powers of eternity in dr strange issue 182. thus it is my belief that he can win against odin

JakeTheBank
This thread...ugh.

Odin.

h1a8
classic juggs can't lose here.

Colossus-Big C
Odin Might be able to tickle juggernaut, Still its nowhere near enough to make him laugh

Juggernaut 9/10

Stoic
Outside of Trion Juggernaut, I'd say that Cain was at his best during the 8th Day saga when he came to blows with Thor. I looked over that fight several times. When I first read the comic I was under the belief that Cain was completely unaffected by Thor's best melee assaults, this was incorrect. Anyone that has read the comic closely would see that the Juggernaut was taken aback by one of Thor's hits, which did not put him down, but gave him pause. If anything could be considered a chink in his near imperiousness this was it. The Juggernaut is not completely invulnerable even by classic standards.

I also went back, and looked over Thor's battle with Perikus when they first fought, and it looked like Periikus was actually able to absorb the same amount of damage as the Juggernaut could during the 8th day, perhaps even more. I think that if we replaced Thor with Odin during the 8th day arc, that he would have had the amount of power needed to put Cain out of action, and do it quite convincingly. If anyone disagrees with this, feel free to go back, and re-read the Thor comics that I am referring to.

Odin wins this by a landslide in my opinion.

DarkOdin
Odin should take this. We have seen Odin unamped pawning both SS and Thor. With ease I don't seen classic Juggs being able to do that plus this is a pure melee fight which means classic juggs loses his best defence his Force field.

Raptor22
Odin wins this. at the very least it's a stale mate if u don't think Odin can amp enough to overcome juggs enchantment. The only way juggs wins is if Odin literally stands there and let's juggs beat him down and doesn't even try to avoid his blows.

Stoic
Originally posted by Raptor22
Odin wins this. at the very least it's a stale mate if u don't think Odin can amp enough to overcome juggs enchantment. The only way juggs wins is if Odin literally stands there and let's juggs beat him down and doesn't even try to avoid his blows.

Odin would only take so much off of a mortal, he's no Zeus in terms of little to no patience, but he'd only be pushed so far. also I read people saying that Odin can not amp, but have yet to see why he could not? The OP wasn't too clear on this. If he can amp his strength, I see another Hulk vs Zeus debacle.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Outside of Trion Juggernaut, I'd say that Cain was at his best during the 8th Day saga when he came to blows with Thor. I looked over that fight several times. When I first read the comic I was under the belief that Cain was completely unaffected by Thor's best melee assaults, this was incorrect. Anyone that has read the comic closely would see that the Juggernaut was taken aback by one of Thor's hits, which did not put him down, but gave him pause. If anything could be considered a chink in his near imperiousness this was it. The Juggernaut is not completely invulnerable even by classic standards.

I also went back, and looked over Thor's battle with Perikus when they first fought, and it looked like Periikus was actually able to absorb the same amount of damage as the Juggernaut could during the 8th day, perhaps even more. I think that if we replaced Thor with Odin during the 8th day arc, that he would have had the amount of power needed to put Cain out of action, and do it quite convincingly. If anyone disagrees with this, feel free to go back, and re-read the Thor comics that I am referring to.

Odin wins this by a landslide in my opinion.

Odin has 0 feats to say that he can even tickle Juggs physically. Just because he is a skyfather means absolutely nothing.
And classic Juggs is completely invulnerable, nothing physical under universal level can harm him.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Mindset
How, he couldn't even beat Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
How, he couldn't even beat Thanos? Thanos is well above Juggernaut. Odin has also bested characters Juggs level. Thanos is a guy who can launch Galactus and pwn cube beings. The fact Odin survived is a testament to his courage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Odin has 0 feats to say that he can even tickle Juggs physically. Just because he is a skyfather means absolutely nothing.
And classic Juggs is completely invulnerable, nothing physical under universal level can harm him.

Can you please stop making definitive claims and statements when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about?

Juggernaut has been hurt and affected many times physically. The notion that nothing short of Universal level can harm him is both ridiculous and hilarious. It demonstrates such an incredible level of ignorance regarding the character.

I've debated this so many times that at this point, overrating Juggernaut's durability is a pet peeve.

Also, lol. Juggernaut's force field is the only thing that would allow him to last any more than a few moments against Odin, assuming he doesn't just blast through it or wave it way.

Mindset
Thanos is well above Juggernaut. Odin has also bested characters Juggs level. Thanos is a guy who can launch Galactus and pwn cube beings. The fact Odin survived is a testament to his courage. Juggernaut is much more durable than Thanos could ever hope to be.

Maybe if he had the IG, maybe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't we have a myth busters thread or something?

I think I'm just going to make a post that destroys the "Juggernaut is immune to physical damage" myth and link to it every time a thread like this pops up.

Stoic

Care to review 8th day Juggernaut being taken aback by a shot from Thor? While you're at it, look at how well Perrikus took a similar hit from Thor, and then go back and see how well Thor does in a physical confrontation with Odin. The power that Odin displayed against Galactus could easily be used to amp his physical stats. this is above classic Cains best showings. you have to remember that Classic Juggernaut wasn't more powerful than he was during 8th day. Not when you consider that if he were capable of putting out power like Odin that his battle with Spiderman would have been much different. If Odin fought Spiderman, he would only need to flex, and Spiderman would be in dream land.

Juggernaut may be difficult to put down but not impossible, and it would not take an assault capable of tearing a universe apart to put him out.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't we have a myth busters thread or something?

I think I'm just going to make a post that destroys the "Juggernaut is immune to physical damage" myth and link to it every time a thread like this pops up. If you want to look like a complete fool go right ahead.

quanchi112
Juggernaut is much more durable than Thanos could ever hope to be.

Maybe if he had the IG, maybe. CC and without a scratch. Juggs can't even stand up to war hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you want to look like a complete fool go right ahead.

You think Juggernaut is completely immune to all physical harm sans Universal level?

Mindset
CC and without a scratch. Juggs can't even stand up to war hulk. WH never hurt him even though he was packing universal+ strength.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You think Juggernaut is completely immune to all physical harm sans Universal level? I'm waiting for you to embarrass yourself off the forum.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm waiting for you to embarrass yourself off the forum.

Well then, I better not press the subject.

Juggernaut stomps.

Mindset
Well then, I better not press the subject.

Juggernaut stomps. thumb up

Stoic
The Hulk once punched Cain in the belly and had him stooped over. WWHulk was stated to be at that time as being the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk, which I took as him being above War Hulk. He was also operating at far less than universal plus strength.

quanchi112
WH never hurt him even though he was packing universal+ strength. I'm waiting for you to embarrass yourself off the forum. He was about to kill him. He also overcame his forward momentum enchantment. Juggs is an extremely durable elite top tier. He has no business bringing it to Odin let alone mighty Thanos.

Mindset
He was about to kill him. He also overcame his forward momentum enchantment. Juggs is an extremely durable elite top tier. He has no business bringing it to Odin let alone mighty Thanos. He sure wasn't.

His momentum isn't his durability.

The Hulk once punched Cain in the belly and had him stooped over. WWHulk was stated to be at that time as being the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk, which I took as him being above War Hulk. He was also operating at far less than universal plus strength.

And WWH didn't hurt Juggs.

Thanks for the assist, mate.

quanchi112
He sure wasn't.

His momentum isn't his durability.

And WWH didn't hurt Juggs.

Thanks for the assist, mate. He was about to kill him. The comic made it clear. If you can overcome one enchantment you can overcome another especially considering the ease in which he was dealt and the dialogue whether or not he was capable of physical harm or not.

Mindset
No, he wasn't, the comic made it clear that he was going to try to kill him.

Prove it, you can't.

Juggs wins.

quanchi112
No, he wasn't, the comic made it clear that he was going to try to kill him.

Prove it, you can't.

Juggs wins. So stopping him cold tells you what ? Does it tell you he was physically powerful enough to stop the forward momentum ? Does that lead you to believe the writer was making it clear War Hulk can't hurt him ?

I am being reasonable you aren't. Odin wins.

Mindset
That he can stop Juggs. Yes. No.

Juggs wins.

quanchi112
That he can stop Juggs. Yes. No.

Juggs wins. If you aren't going to answer my questions honestly it makes debate with you rather difficult.

Juggs can't even beat Thor or Skaar yet you think he beats Odin. I miss the 011 mindset.

Mindset
I answered them with the facts.

PIS.

quanchi112

PIS. That's a copout. War Hulk>>Juggernaut.

Mindset
Never showed he could hurt him.

Fact.

Stoic

PIS.

It was also the plot that kept Juggernaut from getting his head cut off.

Mindset
So you can prove he would have gotten his head cut off?

I'll be waiting.

Stoic
So you can prove he would have gotten his head cut off?

I'll be waiting.

Of course there is no proof, but there is proof that Thor slightly staggered 8th day Juggernaut, and that the blow was less than the blow that it would take to shatter a universe. The gut punch that left Cain stooped over from merged Hulk was also less than universal. This is why Odin would win.

Mindset
Of course there is no proof I'm glad we came to an agreement.

Stoic
Of course there is no proof, but there is proof that Thor slightly staggered 8th day Juggernaut, and that the blow was less than the blow that it would take to shatter a universe. The gut punch that left Cain stooped over from merged Hulk was also less than universal. This is why Odin would win.

There's also the rest of the post that you didn't seem to answer.

Mindset
Oh, sorry, I read that part and thought you were done.

I figured the rest was just reiterating how right I was and congratulating me on my rightness.

Stoic
Oh, sorry, I read that part and thought you were done.

I figured the rest was just reiterating how right I was and congratulating me on my rightness.

Nope it was just your imagination. I know that you know that Odin would use Cain as a soccer ball, that's all that really matters.

Mindset
Sure, but Cain would be completely unharmed.

Looks like we've come to an agreement.

Stoic
Sure, but Cain would be completely unharmed.

Looks like we've come to an agreement.

I agree Odin would beat Cain into boo boo, and you should agree that Cain has been hurt on panel, because he has. Like I said, merged Hulk nearly made him toss his cookies.

Mindset
Cain's stomach is pliable, that doesn't mean he was hurt.

Stoic
Cain's stomach is pliable, that doesn't mean he was hurt.

Sure it does, he even made the aghh that shit hurt sound. She Hulk even put him to sleep, and stalemated with him. Odin is just on another level. I mean compare She Hulk to Gaea. Nuff said.

Mindset
Sure it does, he even made the aghh that shit hurt sound. She Hulk even put him to sleep, and stalemated with him. Odin is just on another level. I mean compare She Hulk to Gaea. Nuff said. Yup, that's air being pushed out of his lungs.

When she had sex with him?

Stoic
Yup, that's air being pushed out of his lungs.

When she had sex with him?

Yep she stalemated with him in the sack. Air being pushed out of his lungs still shows that he is not invulnerable, because if he were, that shot would have gone unnoticed. If Odin hit him in his belly I'm pretty sure more than air would be forced up. This of course would soil Odin's royal raiment, which in turn would piss him off, and well, you know the rest.

Mindset
He is invulnerable with pliable body parts.

psycho gundam
I agree Odin would beat Cain into boo boo, and you should agree that Cain has been hurt on panel, because he has. Like I said, merged Hulk nearly made him toss his cookies. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lolbrock.jpg

Nihilist
Odin wins.

People need to get over the myth that Juggs cant be hurt.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin wins.

People need to get over the myth that Juggs cant be hurt.

thumb up

janus77
didn't Captain Universe beat up Juggernaut so bad that he was lying in hospital for a spell?

Spiderman even thought that it was a beating given to the Juggernaut by The Hulk (because of its severity).

Ptr_Grifin
Sure it does, he even made the aghh that shit hurt sound. She Hulk even put him to sleep, and stalemated with him. Odin is just on another level. I mean compare She Hulk to Gaea. Nuff said.

That noise is just air escaping his lungs. He wasn't expecting to get hit and wasn't prepared for it. After all, Cain is a human Juggernaut. Anyone could make that sound and not be hurt. Bone claw Wolverine slashed at Hulk's neck, Hulk grabbed his neck and gasped and as if he had actually been slashed. But to his surprise, he was unscathed. Does that mean he was hurt?

guy222
odin

quanchi112
Never showed he could hurt him.

Fact. The comic heavily implied he could kill him coupled with the fact he stopped his forward momentum.

Rage.Of.Olympus
didn't Captain Universe beat up Juggernaut so bad that he was lying in hospital for a spell?

Spiderman even thought that it was a beating given to the Juggernaut by The Hulk (because of its severity).

IIRC, he used telepathy to get his helmet off or stun him (Something like that), so it muddies the water somewhat regarding the coma he was in, but he was still beaten to a bloody pulp so it doesn't exactly look good.

Cain needs to start using his force field if his ever repowered. His gotten hurt and shit plenty of times before (Contrary to what people think), but now with some artists as bloody as they are, he probably won't be tougher than a Thor/Superman type brick (Not sure if there ever was a large gap here tbh).

I think Gillen took the best approach for a modern power set, Juggernaut was never the strongest guy or immune to damage but his practically unstoppable so it really doesn't matter.

h1a8
My view is Juggs is absolutely indestructible to all physical forces below universal level.

But for the sake of entertainment, let's say he isn't. What feats does Odin has as evidence to support that he can hurt Juggs physically (if not tickle him)?

You guys tired of the Juggs is indestructible talk? I'm tired of the Odin is a skyfather and thus is strong enough talk.

guy222
odin>juggy

JakeTheBank
My view is Juggs is absolutely indestructible to all physical forces below universal level.

But for the sake of entertainment, let's say he isn't. What feats does Odin has as evidence to support that he can hurt Juggs physically (if not tickle him)?

You guys tired of the Juggs is indestructible talk? I'm tired of the Odin is a skyfather and thus is strong enough talk.

Your view is wrong, though. So, there's that.

For the sake of entertainment or not, Juggernaut isn't absolutely indestructible to all physical forces below universal level. Odin's feats speak for themselves. Heralds are nothing to him while weakened. And people with freakish durability (ie. Thanos) get worked over by the All-Father, too.

I'm tired of talk based off of nothing coming from the comics themselves and supported by no evidence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

For the sake of entertainment or not, Juggernaut isn't absolutely indestructible to all physical forces below universal level. Odin's feats speak for themselves. Heralds are nothing to him while weakened. And people with freakish durability (ie. Thanos) get worked over by the All-Father, too.

I'm tired of talk based off of nothing coming from the comics themselves and supported by no evidence. I whole heartedly agree about the discussion regarding fan theories with no basis from an actual comic.

Nietzschean
IF no Magic amping is allowed for Odin, Odin would only be about 50 to 75 tons in strength.. He wouldnt have the physical strength to put Juggs down. even if we change 50/75 tons to 50/75% of a 100% and Jugg being the 100% equivalent.

Colossus-Big C
the point remains, odin cannot even tickle juggernaut

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the point remains, odin cannot even tickle juggernaut That's contradictory to Juggs and Odin's showings.

Colossus-Big C
That's contradictory to Juggs and Odin's showings. Post a scan of Odin tickling Juggernaut.

h1a8

I'm tired of talk based off of nothing coming from the comics themselves and supported by no evidence.

So Odin has no feats showing he is strong enough to hurt (or tickle) Juggs?
Juggs is far more durable than Thanos and I never seen Odin really physically hurt Thanos either.

psycho gundam
stop trolling

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop trolling He is right about Classic Juggernaut Being more durable than thanos heck how many people has thor damaged by a hammer strick, thanos exitar galactus. But then it wouldnt register to classic juggernaut

Colossus-Big C

I'm tired of talk based off of nothing coming from the comics themselves and supported by no evidence. Juggs is invunerable to " conventional force/ damage regardless of Intensity so he is Invunerbale, magic and cosmic power canget around the enchantment and hurt him but its nothing like it was done by pure kinetic force. So magic hurting him doesnt disprove the fact that he is normally indestructable

psycho gundam
yeah well, depending on who you talk to the infamous issue where thor had to resort to negating juggernaut's force field to damage him is partially retconned (the way juggernaut's powers work), but then you have hulk empowered by apocalypse taking a shit on all of that.

odin messed thanos up, and there is literally pages on this site devoted to that topic so no real point in elaborating on that now, anyway, i'm confident odin can channel a shitload of power to his physical might and dispatch juggernaut if he really wants to.

thor with odin's power would eat juggernaut for breakfast onslaught style (if you think otherwise bruh, come at me), odin would do the same. odin-force amps physical stats by default

Colossus-Big C
yeah well, depending on who you talk to the infamous issue where thor had to resort to negating juggernaut's force field to damage him is partially retconned (the way juggernaut's powers work), but then you have hulk empowered by apocalypse taking a shit on all of that.

odin messed thanos up, and there is literally pages on this site devoted to that topic so no real point in elaborating on that now, anyway, i'm confident odin can channel a shitload of power to his physical might and dispatch juggernaut if he really wants to.

thor with odin's power would eat juggernaut for breakfast onslaught style (if you think otherwise bruh, come at me), odin would do the same. Do you not understand that juggs is invunerable to pure raw power???
If odin beats him its because of magic
And who gives a shit about thanos? classic Juggernaut durability would shit on thanos

psycho gundam
he's highly resistant, not invulnerable

shatterstar cut his eyes using a techno-magically forged sword, and thanos does matter cause when it comes to ridiculous durability/damage soak, his name always comes up. odin spanked him

Colossus-Big C

shatterstar cut his eyes using a techno-magically forged sword, and thanos does matter cause when it comes to ridiculous durability/damage soak, his name always comes up. odin spanked him He is Invunerable, its his powerset since he was created,

Key word a techno-magic not a normal sword which was held by someone whos strength hurt juggs but a magic one

quanchi112
Post a scan of Odin tickling Juggernaut. There are scans of far less than Odin hurting Juggs. Hell, even 8 th day Juggs was being tested and affected physically.

psycho gundam
He is Invunerable, its his powerset since he was created,

Key word a techno-magic not a normal sword which was held by someone whos strength hurt juggs but a magic one guess what odin is busting at the seams with

JakeTheBank
Lol at h1 and Colossus Big C.

And another thing: This "Odin is only x tons strong w/o amping" nonsense needs to stop, too. The Odin Force is Odin's source of power as well as his life force. It's not like some energy field he consciously taps into to get stronger or more durable. He's always > Heralds in terms of strength and durability, handbooks be damned. On panel feats show him consistently operating physically beyond Thor and the like. If you remove the Odin Force, he's dead or severely weakened (and even while weakened he one shot Ulik, something Thor can't do), so he always has it.

Unless someone can prove that Odin is significantly weaker than Thor in the physical sense and must amp his strength to a level to match or exceed him through on panel evidence, there's no reason to believe that Odin is inferior in the physical sense.

As far as this thread goes, Odin beats the shit out of Cain.

h1a8

thor with odin's power would eat juggernaut for breakfast onslaught style (if you think otherwise bruh, come at me), odin would do the same. odin-force amps physical stats by default

War Hulk never put a scratch on Juggs.
Odin never put a scratch on Thanos with any purely physical blows.

Again you have no proof that Odin has the physical strength to hurt or even tickle Juggs.

carver9

And another thing: This "Odin is only x tons strong w/o amping" nonsense needs to stop, too. The Odin Force is Odin's source of power as well as his life force. It's not like some energy field he consciously taps into to get stronger or more durable. He's always > Heralds in terms of strength and durability, handbooks be damned. On panel feats show him consistently operating physically beyond Thor and the like. If you remove the Odin Force, he's dead or severely weakened (and even while weakened he one shot Ulik, something Thor can't do), so he always has it.

Unless someone can prove that Odin is significantly weaker than Thor in the physical sense and must amp his strength to a level to match or exceed him through on panel evidence, there's no reason to believe that Odin is inferior in the physical sense.

This.

h1a8

Comics never showed Odin beyond Thor in physical strength.

But let's say Odin is stronger than Thor.
If Thor with all his might can't register any damage on Juggs with Mjolnir (which is many times greater than Thor punching with his fists) then clearly it would take MUCH MUCH more force just to register any damage on Juggs. How do you know that Odin has the physical strength to do this when he has never shown it?
The physical strength of many many times a Thor hitting with all his might with Mjolnir.

Nihilist
Seriously the same crap about Juggs not been harmed by physical force...WWH hurt him with a single punch whilst HOLDING BACK.

psycho gundam

If Thor with all his might can't register any damage on Juggs with Mjolnir (which is many times greater than Thor punching with his fists) then clearly it would take MUCH MUCH more force just to register any damage on Juggs. How do you know that Odin has the physical strength to do this when he has never shown it?
The physical strength of many many times a Thor hitting with all his might with Mjolnir. war hulk was going to put a big scratch where juggernaut's head connects to his torso with the same power that overcame his vaunted irresistible (note: another absolute word describing juggernaut's power) momentum. go figure

odin just has to hit juggernaut with more power than what cytorrak is pumping out to him + what's stored within him.

JakeTheBank

If Thor with all his might can't register any damage on Juggs with Mjolnir (which is many times greater than Thor punching with his fists) then clearly it would take MUCH MUCH more force just to register any damage on Juggs. How do you know that Odin has this physical strength to do this when he has never shown it?

They have. Thor with a minute portion of the Odin Force beat Ulik the worse he has even done while incredibly pissed. Fight lasted maybe a few pages and Thor hit him a handful of times with Mjolnir. Conversely, a very weakened Odin one shot dismissed Ulik. I know you, somehow, have this skewed view on Ulik and think he's like this weak guy based on his showings (which is...odd), but Thor in the physical sense cannot just one shot that troll, not without extreme circumstances. Odin did so without much effort.

So, yeah, Odin is stronger than Thor due to the Odin Force, which he's had since...well, depending on what Asgard creation story is canon, since he was the All-Father.

A weakened Odin beating the crap out of Ulik worse than a raging Thor with the Odin Force + Mjolnir is enough for me.

psycho gundam
^ the destroyer and bor were also examples of odin-force enhancing durability and power

JakeTheBank
^ the destroyer and bor were also examples of odin-force enhancing durability and power

Very true.

The remnant of the Odin Force Thor possessed was enough to keep him alive from a single blow that would have outright killed Thor without the OF. And Thor endured a point blank assault from the Destroyer that has killed Thor (again without the OF) before.

And Odin Force/Relaunch Thor pales in comparison to Odin. And in neither of those instances did Thor have to "amp" his durability or will his strength to increase. It was already heightened by default, destroying the notion that one has to consciously or deliberate amp various statistics in order to be equal or beyond a High Herald level in terms of strength and durability. Hell, Heimdall, who's probably High Meta normally, with a portion of the Odin Force no sold as Mjolnir strike to the dome.

And Odin is going to weather Juggernaut's blows far far far FAR better than vice versa.

Mshinu
I must confess I am not entirely sure how Juggs would handle an allfather`s headbutt to the face.

psycho gundam
odin casually beats up his son, the same thor that classic juggernaut defined his strength as being on par

h1a8
They have. Thor with a minute portion of the Odin Force beat Ulik the worse he has even done while incredibly pissed. Fight lasted maybe a few pages and Thor hit him a handful of times with Mjolnir. Conversely, a very weakened Odin one shot dismissed Ulik. I know you, somehow, have this skewed view on Ulik and think he's like this weak guy based on his showings (which is...odd), but Thor in the physical sense cannot just one shot that troll, not without extreme circumstances. Odin did so without much effort.

So, yeah, Odin is stronger than Thor due to the Odin Force, which he's had since...well, depending on what Asgard creation story is canon, since he was the All-Father.

A weakened Odin beating the crap out of Ulik worse than a raging Thor with the Odin Force + Mjolnir is enough for me.
You are the only one trying to provide proof. I admire that. Others are just trolling and saying things without proof or reasoning.

Here is my rebuttal to your argument.
Thor has one shot Ulik as well. So that's kills your argument dead. But to add more murder to it, Ulik is around Things and Colossus level. If Thor hit any of these characters (including Ulik) with his mightiest slam then each of them will be koed at the least.

Why did you try to prove that Odin is stronger than Thor when I clearly made it irrelevant when I said you must prove that Odin can hit with forces many times greater than Thor's mightiest slams.
For example, if Thor's mighty slam attack doesn't register any damage then my guess would be that you would need an attack that is at least 10x more powerful just to register a little damage. So we are talking about 10x more than Thor's mightiest slam just to get a little damage going. Juggs has a HF so for practical reasons we need at least 20x more than Thor's mightiest slam just to damage Juggs enough to begin to win the fight. Odin with all his glory has never shown the strength level of 20x Thor or even 10x Thor.

So again, Odin hasn't been proven the strength necessary to bypass Juggs durability.

h1a8
Very true.

The remnant of the Odin Force Thor possessed was enough to keep him alive from a single blow that would have outright killed Thor without the OF. And Thor endured a point blank assault from the Destroyer that has killed Thor (again without the OF) before.

And Odin Force/Relaunch Thor pales in comparison to Odin. And in neither of those instances did Thor have to "amp" his durability or will his strength to increase. It was already heightened by default, destroying the notion that one has to consciously or deliberate amp various statistics in order to be equal or beyond a High Herald level in terms of strength and durability. Hell, Heimdall, who's probably High Meta normally, with a portion of the Odin Force no sold as Mjolnir strike to the dome.

And Odin is going to weather Juggernaut's blows far far far FAR better than vice versa.

But Odin didn't no sell Thor's Mjolnir strike to the face which counts more since it is Odin we are talking about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But Odin didn't no sell Thor's Mjolnir strike to the face which counts more since it is Odin we are talking about.

Plenty of people have been hurt by a Mjolnir wielding Thor.

A Mjolnir wielding Thor > Juggernaut in damage output.

Thor beat the shit out of Juggernaut with his bare fists.

Juggernaut has been hurt plenty of times in the past by forces far less than Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus

The Thor issue didn't really retcon anything. His been hurt plenty of times and his force field has been referenced as the source of his durability since the early days.

As a matter of fact, if I was a Juggernaut fan, DeFalco would be my hero as his the reason why the force field is even held in such high esteem.

The biggest problem I have with Cain is the infinite fallacy arguments. By that I mean, you might have a scene of him shrugging off Colossus' blow and that's somehow an indication of him being immune to physical damage.

He was once said to be nigh invulnerable even without his force field by Beast, but the same has been said about many characters. The one issue that I can think of that supports him being noticeably above other High Heralds in durability is the Thor Eighty Day tie-in. And there are complications with that one.

shatterstar cut his eyes using a techno-magically forged sword, and thanos does matter cause when it comes to ridiculous durability/damage soak, his name always comes up. odin spanked him

I know Shatterstar's sword was forged in another dimension or whatever but was it ever said to have unusual mystical properties that would somehow excuse this incident? I don't know much about the character.

psycho gundam
shatterstar was originally from some dimension ruled by mojo

h1a8
Plenty of people have been hurt by a Mjolnir wielding Thor.

A Mjolnir wielding Thor > Juggernaut in damage output.

Thor beat the shit out of Juggernaut with his bare fists.

Juggernaut has been hurt plenty of times in the past by forces far less than Odin.
Your first two statements are true.

Your third statement is only partially true because of the enchantment removal trick. Plus I still didn't see any damage done to Juggs.

Your forth statement is irrelevant since we are concerned with physical blunt force trauma only and the fact that in a forum Juggs will not be hurt by anything less than at his non PIS best.

So again, entertaining the notion that Juggs can be damaged by physical forces under universal level then those forces must be a minimum of 20x Thor's mightiest slams.

Raptor22
H1 I was just wondering where u come up with some of these numbers. Like Odin starting as a 75 tonner, it needing to be a universe leveling attack to harm juggs, and needing to be 20x as powerful as thors blows. Im not aguing just wondering. Also r u saying Thors slams multiplied by 20 would be almost enough to destroy the universe.

h1a8
Originally posted by Raptor22
H1 I was just wondering where u come up with some of these numbers. Like Odin starting as a 75 tonner, it needing to be a universe leveling attack to harm juggs, and needing to be 20x as powerful as thors blows. Im not aguing just wondering. Also r u saying Thors slams multiplied by 20 would be almost enough to destroy the universe.

I didn't say Odin was a 75tonner. That wasn't me.

I even entertained that Odin WAS stronger than Thor.

But I also explained where the number come from. I assumed it was possible for Juggs to be damaged by physical forces under universal level. I then tried to determine the minimum force needed to damage Juggs. If someone attacks you and no damaged registered whatsoever (didn't even tickle) then it is reasonable that they would need to hit 10x harder just to get a little damage to you (possibly more than 10x though). But Juggs has a very fast HF. So doing a little damage here and there isn't going to cut it since he would just heal immediately from it. So with 20x more then you have a chance of hurting Juggs significantly where he doesn't just heal right up from it.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round11.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round12.jpg

psycho gundam
2nd round

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round21.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round22.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round23.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round24.jpg

all in all, even in the wack-ass current depictions of asgardians, odin still shits on thor

Nihilist
laughing out loud Odin used his pimp hand.

Colossus-Big C
makes since, even if odin hurts juggernaut (which he cant) juggernaut is unkillable and just as powerful as a skeleton as shown and he can summon instant healing factor

so this is what goes down.
1.odin blast juggernaut to a mere skeleton (which wont happen)
2. Juggernaut as a skeleton is unphased and still as powerful and durable
2b. Or Juggernaut Instantly heals himself rinse and repeat till odin runs out of power.

Nihilist
makes since, even if odin hurts juggernaut (which he cant) juggernaut is unkillable and just as powerful as a skeleton as shown and he can summon instant healing factor

so this is what goes down.
1.odin blast juggernaut to a mere skeleton (which wont happen)
2. Juggernaut as a skeleton is unphased and still as powerful and durable
2b. Or Juggernaut Instantly heals himself rinse and repeat till odin runs out of power. You dont even know the context to Juggernaut and his skeleton scene, smh at least know the contxt/story to it and not just what is posted in the respect thread.

quanchi112
I didn't say Odin was a 75tonner. That wasn't me.

I even entertained that Odin WAS stronger than Thor.

But I also explained where the number come from. I assumed it was possible for Juggs to be damaged by physical forces under universal level. I then tried to determine the minimum force needed to damage Juggs. If someone attacks you and no damaged registered whatsoever (didn't even tickle) then it is reasonable that they would need to hit 10x harder just to get a little damage to you (possibly more than 10x though). But Juggs has a very fast HF. So doing a little damage here and there isn't going to cut it since he would just heal immediately from it. So with 20x more then you have a chance of hurting Juggs significantly where he doesn't just heal right up from it. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your first two statements are true.

Your third statement is only partially true because of the enchantment removal trick. Plus I still didn't see any damage done to Juggs.

Your forth statement is irrelevant since we are concerned with physical blunt force trauma only and the fact that in a forum Juggs will not be hurt by anything less than at his non PIS best.

So again, entertaining the notion that Juggs can be damaged by physical forces under universal level then those forces must be a minimum of 20x Thor's mightiest slams.

Juggernaut's force field was simply removed, it's valid. Juggernaut was on the verge of being knocked out, I won't tolerate any more lies.

Juggernaut has been hurt by all manner of forces far below Odin on different occasions so it's very relevant.

Which one of Juggernaut's greatest durability feats that have led you to reach these silly conclusions?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>