Green Lantern v.s. Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Charlotte DeBel
Which Green Lantern? I'm in mood of thinking of 999 sadistic things Kyle Rayner would do to Human Torch.

Sol Valentine
Hal Jordan.

Charlotte DeBel
Reduce the number of sadistic things ten times but Hal still wins 10\10.

Tyson20
10/10.

Everyone should know who would get 10/10.

Milky Joe
What could a GL possibly do against fire?

no expression

Charlotte DeBel
The simplest sadistic thing of a day:
1. Create a bubble around Human Torch
2. Watch Human Torch burning out all the oxygen in the bubble and passing out...
3. Censored.

Tyson20
Originally posted by Milky Joe
What could a GL possibly do against fire?

no expression Blast him out of existance.

no expression

Never read a GL comic have you?

guy222
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Hal FTW

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hal

CaptainStoic
I think that any GL could take out the Torch easilly, even if Johnny got the first hit in, he would still lose, Green Lanterns can survive the heat of a sun when concentrating hard enough. plus they have too many tricks up their sleeves to lose to him anyways. Make this GL vs Monica Rambeau and we have a fight on our hands.

Soljer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think that any GL could take out the Torch easilly, even if Johnny got the first hit in, he would still lose, Green Lanterns can survive the heat of a sun when concentrating hard enough. plus they have too many tricks up their sleeves to lose to him anyways. Make this GL vs Monica Rambeau and we have a fight on our hands.

They really don't even have to concentrate that hard...

Badabing
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins? whatdur

tjcoady
maybe if it was a rookie green lantern who still has the yellow weakness. but anyone who's been a green lantern for more than... a couple of hours... curbstomps this battle.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
They really don't even have to concentrate that hard...

Yes they do. Even for the simplest of tasks, GL always have to concentrate hard. They may never show it because of their indomitable wills, but it does take a lot of hard work.

In Rebirth, Ollie with a ring was screaming and grunting just to try and create an arrow with one.

Anyway, Hal 10/10 of course.

pr1983
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes they do. Even for the simplest of tasks, GL always have to concentrate hard. They may never show it because of their indomitable wills, but it does take a lot of hard work.

In Rebirth, Ollie with a ring was screaming and grunting just to try and create an arrow with one.

Anyway, Hal 10/10 of course.

thats because he's too cynical... stick out tongue

i'd say the simpler tasks are pretty simple (for a GL anyways), but the difficult stuff, yeah...

plus they have an automatic shield, which helps...

tempted to close this... any objections?

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is spite.

Skeets
Johnny Storm wins,easily at that...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
Johnny Storm wins,easily at that...

against a Gl who's ring just ran out of juice. big grin

JasonK4
GL ftw.

Soljer
The only lantern the torch has a shot at is Mogo.

Someone like Hal or Gnort? No way.

Endless Mike
How is he going to beat Mogo?

batdude123
Sarcasm (I hope).

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How is he going to beat Mogo?

Get really really hot. no expression.

Sirius77
Any GL 10/10.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Sirius77
Any GL 10/10. john stewart sucks. lex luthor threw a cake at GL and went right through his ring.

batdude123
First of all, it was tapioca.

Second of all , that was the animated series.

laughing

Muck101
Lantern in a curb-stomp

pr1983
I'm closing this as its obviously a terribly unbalanced fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.