Sisters of Fate v.s. Doku and Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Takes place in the depths of Hades.

Burning thought
not sure who Doku and night terror are but i know the sisters are three and are quite formidable, holding powers of flight, tonnes of energy manipulaton powers...can they shield themselves? ime not sure

Sol Valentine
Yeah, they can shield themselves.

Wait a couple of minutes, I'm gonna post a vid displaying NT's and Doku's abilities.

Sol Valentine
Here's Doku:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcTp-K93QmI

Sol Valentine
And here's Night Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v3-fTVDCKQ

Violent2Dope
Well, I'll assume you take away SoF's time powers to blink the opponents out of existence. Clotho is the weakest link here, she can't move and would be fodder for the likes of NT.

Burning thought
hmm interesting, blink opponents out of excistence?..did you invent that one or did one of your m8s?...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm interesting, blink opponents out of excistence?..did you invent that one or did one of your m8s?... Well, I just used it, wouldn't say I made it up, but one of them could just stop the other team from ever existing.

Burning thought
they need items for that, either the time loom room with the threads, that do not excist in this debate as far as i know, or the mirrors it seems..and then they can fail, they must have great limits on what they can go back and change otherwise they could of done so to Kratos...

also its debatable alone wether they could effect anything in another universe other than GOW, since they do not have the threads of life for them

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
they need items for that, either the time loom room with the threads, that do not excist in this debate as far as i know, or the mirrors it seems..and then they can fail, they must have great limits on what they can go back and change otherwise they could of done so to Kratos...

also its debatable alone wether they could effect anything in another universe other than GOW, since they do not have the threads of life for them They could have, but got arrogant. One of em was gonna but Kratos stopped her.

Burning thought
if kratos can stop them then, these two will, as i said hwoever, they need their rooms, their threads of fate to control anything..without them their simply powerful sorceror like entities, the fat thing wouldnt really do anytihng but the other two are fairly powerful, both can fly and that feathery one is massive

Sol Valentine
Ok, I'm comfused, what are you talking about?

Burning thought
hehe, the sisters of fate controlling the time and lives of GOW characters and that without the threads of fate in GOW that they have of all the beings in the game, they cannot control the fate of them

Sol Valentine
Just tell who wins and why.

Burning thought
well my interest is the same as before, i dont know hwo night terror and who doku is tbh, all i know is the sisters of fate are strong, but comapred to these two i cannot tell for sure

Sol Valentine
Look at the links I posted!!!!!!

Burning thought
ah i see, doku's one it says the link is broken or sumfin for sum reason but i think night terror alone looks formidable adversary, so i think with doku they could win

Sol Valentine
Night Terror is very formidable. He killed a reincarnator and, well, Zasalamel never reincarnated

Violent2Dope
Yeah, NT is powerful no doubt, he's a combination of SC and an almost complete SE. He killed Zasalamel, who would usually reincarnate after death, but NT was all like "Hell nah, f*ck that shit" and stopped that cycle.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

NT would give the SoF alot of trouble, they would have to do some time-controlling move to get a few good hits in.

Violent2Dope
One thing is, SoF are both faster than him movement wise(cept fatass of course) and if they stay at a distance, they could use their many ranged attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.