Kain(LOK) vs. Pyron(DS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Kain can't die my ass.

Burning thought
no he cannot die, sure pyron will not lose, and would pwn kain over and over again but he will go on into the infnite, or kain could simply stay spirit form and do nothing

Violent2Dope
Or Pyron would just incinerate him til nothing's left and eat the planet.

Burning thought
he can eat any of the planets he likes.....kain will just be a soul...unless you can prove pyron can eat souls...Pyron cannot do so can it? or can you show me a source that says so..the fact remains only the reaver can kill kain, because the reaver destroys both kains body AND soul at the same time, it also drinks blood..which ofocurse is the vampires life force itself...however kains endurance to his soul being drained is great as well

HonkyTonkMan
It's a fight, not a see who can hide the longest match, only I make those.

Burning thought
well neither would win...Pyron cannot kill kain...whats pyrons weakness, its probably got a soul otherwise it doesnt truly excist as a being, more of an object, pyron ive heard is beaten in Dark stalkers, how do they beat him?

Violent2Dope
He was completely absorbed by Demitri. Pyron could also, you know, muscle the reaver from him. And he doesn't need to kill him to win, he'll put him in the sun, even if he doesn't die, gravity will keep him there and he will suffer til said sun explodes.

Burning thought
muscle, the guys supposed to be as big as galaxy, his massive hands would simply disintigrate kain again, and the sword will probably float through his cosmic energy of a body and drain his spirit and absorb him.

either way he cannot kill kain, the reaver is also a sentient weapon, so it would have to be a ravenous mindless form of the reaver to kill kain, due to raziel being kains ally when he is sane inside the blade so he would not kill kain..also how would he put him in the sun..as i said, hes got fat hands, is he even physical being, he seems all fire to me..aslo kain can mist, so youll end up just dispursing kain into atoms..just as you would trying to distinegrate him..and he would become spirit again

who is this demitri fellow and why can he absorb pyron?

Burning thought
laughing just read who this Demitri was, he was a mere vampire, he sounds weaker than kain, he gets greatly harmed by sunlight without his field it seems, then when pyron comes he just goes out and absorbs him laughing this pyron dude seems a pushover, he seems all cosmic energy but no true power beyond physical energies such as heat and strength

Violent2Dope
Demitri survived an attack from Belial that ripped a hole in a dimension. Pyron a pushover? My ass. Demitri would beat Kain quicker than Pyron. Also, Pyron can change his size dude, he can be normal height to a size dwarfing Andrmeda galaxy. He can put Kain in the sun, he is able to hold things. Demitri is not as weak as you make him seem, his one weakness is sunlight, and he gets thru that weakness by using a barrier around him that keeps sunlight from harming him. Kain is not even of planet busting level, he is nothing to Pyron, and he's not even 2nd strongest, in DS Pyron<Demitri=Morrigan<Jedah<Belial=Fully awakened Morrigan. Kain is nothing to them.

Estacado
But........ Kain can solo universes.......shocklaugh

HonkyTonkMan
Kain will just telepost and bite Pyron on the neck.

Surely Kain will be dead if he's in the sun, he wouldn't be able to regenerate fast enough to cast a spell to get him out of it. Happy Dance

Estacado
No....no....no
Kain becomz fcuking mizt nuthing ken hurt kain when he iz mizt!!!!!11111@
Or Kain juz teliporzz behind him and stepzzz hem in teh beck!!!!1111@

HonkyTonkMan
He would just have to use his Telekinesis Powers to hold Pyron in place, then he would stab him with the Soul Reaver.
If Pyron tried anything he would become 326728942 bats and fly away.

ESB -1138
The ultimate battle of the fanboys. Pyron or Kain. And go

Violent2Dope
I made this due to comments by someone that Kain is unkillable and can't lose less he's killed by the Reaver, may be true that only Reaver can kill him, but he doesn't need to die to lose.

Burning thought
no he wont die, but his spirit can reform if destroyed, its suspiction that kain actually can be damaged at all by anything other than the reaver since he never is hit by anything other than the reaver but we know that the reaver can kill him, and only the reaver..

kain loses, but ofcourse this is spite, kain is unlikely to be able to do anything to pyron if hes the size of a galaxy and i cant prove kains reaver will swallow pyrons soul, or if the thing has one at all, so kain loses, he will either keep haivng his body destroyed or he will not be able to harm pyron while pyron would perhaps eventually knock out kain..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
no he wont die, but his spirit can reform if destroyed, its suspiction that kain actually can be damaged at all by anything other than the reaver since he never is hit by anything other than the reaver but we know that the reaver can kill him, and only the reaver..

kain loses, but ofcourse this is spite, kain is unlikely to be able to do anything to pyron if hes the size of a galaxy and i cant prove kains reaver will swallow pyrons soul, or if the thing has one at all, so kain loses, he will either keep haivng his body destroyed or he will not be able to harm pyron while pyron would perhaps eventually knock out kain.. Pyron has a soul, he was once a physical being from Hellfire, but evolved into a Cosmic Being. In my biography it tells his little story. Kain loses by being put in the center of the sun, he can't excape, and would be constantly being incinerated, while not dying. Worse than death, don't ya think?

Burning thought
how would pyron however touch kain? if he has hans the size of galaxies i doubt hed be able to go near kain, infact kain could actually win this if pyron is adromeda galaxy size..i mean he wont be able to barely see kain i doubt since kain would be..well can you imagine being the size of a galaxy and trying to see something the size of a man, unless pyron can see small things, however since Pyron has a soul, Kain has a chance

also teleporting for kain takes no time or effort either, in soul reaver he teleported miles within a near instant.

What makes you think pyron would be able to put kain in the sun,kain who is so tiny pyron will look like hes moving slowly, unless pyron has godlike speed as well, pyron would be doomed in his full size, because kain will just destory his soul..a soul, no matter how big or power the being is, unless he has soul protection his soul is vulerable.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kain can't die my ass.

Your not getting burning thought to admitt that kain will lose. erm

Estacado
how would pyron however touch kain? if he has hans the size of galaxies i doubt hed be able to go near kain, infact kain could actually win this if pyron is adromeda galaxy size..i mean he wont be able to barely see kain i doubt since kain would be..well can you imagine being the size of a galaxy and trying to see something the size of a man, unless pyron can see small things, however since Pyron has a soul, Kain has a chance

also teleporting for kain takes no time or effort either, in soul reaver he teleported miles within a near instant.

What makes you think pyron would be able to put kain in the sun,kain who is so tiny pyron will look like hes moving slowly, unless pyron has godlike speed as well, pyron would be doomed in his full size, because kain will just destory his soul..a soul, no matter how big or power the being is, unless he has soul protection his soul is vulerable.
Oh so now Kain can beat galaxy sized beings as well.
That's it your going to the ignore list...

Burning thought
excellent, i dont have to hold foolish debates with you..or rather, debate by myself while you speak random things. As i said, size is not everything...one germ can kill a human being, the germ is so small it cannot be seen..it will be like this with pyron unless you can prove something i have overlooked, i will only admit kains defeat to beings i know 100% he cannot win against..

so far pyron is large..but thats about it, the likelyness he can see kain combined with the fact he has a soul gives kain options other than being defeaten unless someone can prove pyron can would see kain even though he is so small, does it have super vision or powers over vison?

ESB -1138
I made this due to comments by someone that Kain is unkillable and can't lose less he's killed by the Reaver, may be true that only Reaver can kill him, but he doesn't need to die to lose.

Oh I tried that against Sephiroth vs Ganondorf when everyone said that Sephiroth wouldn't be able to kill Ganondorf because only the Master Sword and Light/Silver Arrows could kill Ganondorf even though his own attacks (which I doubt are light based attacks) injured Ganondorf.

But Kain has no way to win against Pyron.

Violent2Dope

What makes you think pyron would be able to put kain in the sun,kain who is so tiny pyron will look like hes moving slowly, unless pyron has godlike speed as well, pyron would be doomed in his full size, because kain will just destory his soul..a soul, no matter how big or power the being is, unless he has soul protection his soul is vulerable. Read my posts mane. He can CHANGE his size, he can be as small as a man to larger than a galaxy. Concede, you know Kain doesn't win this. Pyron travels the vast universe devouring planets, HE WEARS GALAXIES FOR RINGS! Oh and ESB, back when OoT came out, I thot Seph could beat Ganon, but now, I don't think so. Yeah.

Burning thought
sorry for missing the part where he can change his size,well if he is the wears galaxies for rings size he loses, if hes kain size, he loses, if he perhaps becomes the size of a skyscraper..then perhaps he wins

also so what about devouring planets?...humans can blow up planets, its nothing too difficult, planet busting is nothing...galaxy destroying is powerful but simply because one can destroy innanimate, non-sentient physical objects that do not fight back doesnt mean it can defeat something like kain

kain loses if you can prove pyron could see him and move at a fair speed, considering he is so enormous kain would be a like a microbe is to a human...and would defeat pyron, how can pyron possibly win if he cannot see kain?, all kain has to do is do Soul death or put the reaver in pyron to win.

shin_gear
sorry for missing the part where he can change his size,well if he is the wears galaxies for rings size he loses, if hes kain size, he loses, if he perhaps becomes the size of a skyscraper..then perhaps he wins

also so what about devouring planets?...humans can blow up planets, its nothing too difficult, planet busting is nothing...galaxy destroying is powerful but simply because one can destroy innanimate, non-sentient physical objects that do not fight back doesnt mean it can defeat something like kain

kain loses if you can prove pyron could see him and move at a fair speed, considering he is so enormous kain would be a like a microbe is to a human...and would defeat pyron, how can pyron possibly win if he cannot see kain?, all kain has to do is do Soul death or put the reaver in pyron to win. What the f**k?

Violent2Dope

kain loses if you can prove pyron could see him and move at a fair speed, considering he is so enormous kain would be a like a microbe is to a human...and would defeat pyron, how can pyron possibly win if he cannot see kain?, all kain has to do is do Soul death or put the reaver in pyron to win. Pyron travels from planet to planet in very short amounts of time. He's much faster dude.erm If he is Kain's size, he pips in front of Kain, grabs him, crushes his wind pipe, and takes him to the sun. Humans cannot destroy planets.no expression I don't like saying this but you need to let go of your Kain fanboyism and admit he loses.

shin_gear
BT, dude, it's your opinion that Kain's invincible. I haven't really seen anything from you confirming that he can't be beaten in battle.

Burning thought
humans can destroy planets, with nuclear weapons, it would only take a few fusion nukes to perhaps cause incredible geo events such as earthquates, the plates would go crazy on the earth.

if pyron is actually as fast as you say he is and becomes kain will lose 8/10...can you prove his that fast, i dont remember it saying anything about him moving incredibly fast from the scraps of information ive read, ill read some of them again.

and gear he can be beaten, knocked out...made incapacitated...but cannot be killed is when i meant invincible.

Violent2Dope
humans can destroy planets, with nuclear weapons, it would only take a few fusion nukes to perhaps cause incredible geo events such as earthquates, the plates would go crazy on the earth.

if pyron is actually as fast as you say he is and becomes kain will lose 8/10...can you prove his that fast, i dont remember it saying anything about him moving incredibly fast from the scraps of information ive read, ill read some of them again.

and gear he can be beaten, knocked out...made incapacitated...but cannot be killed is when i meant invincible. 2D fighters can be hard to judge speedwise, but his planet was many galaxies away from Earth, and in a short time he found Earth after eating some planets and was going to eat it. He didn't however because he sensed in 1,000s of years or some shit, this planet would have powerful warriors, so he left to eat more planets, and returned some time later. He's fast dude. He would kill Kain 100000/10. Kain has no chance.

Burning thought
all kain has to do is put the reaver in pyron and no matter what size he is, he dies, or from range could soul death pyron...Pyron wins 8/10 for 2/10 is the chance i would say kain would slash pyron, mist in time to slash pyron or from range soul death pyron before he can break the distance and thats taking into consideration him being kains size in this fight

is the anime anything to go by, if so he isnt that fast in the anime perhaps its uncannon, can you give me links to Pyron information, in some things ive read it says he uses a ship to travel, in others he uses nothing and travels himself it seems, can you prove to me he moves fast?, without proof there no good using his speed as superior to kain in this debate

Violent2Dope
all kain has to do is put the reaver in pyron and no matter what size he is, he dies, or from range could soul death pyron...Pyron wins 8/10 for 2/10 is the chance i would say kain would slash pyron, mist in time to slash pyron or from range soul death pyron before he can break the distance and thats taking into consideration him being kains size in this fight

is the anime anything to go by, if so he isnt that fast in the anime perhaps its uncannon, can you give me links to Pyron information, in some things ive read it says he uses a ship to travel, in others he uses nothing and travels himself it seems, can you prove to me he moves fast?, without proof there no good using his speed as superior to kain in this debate No the anime is not canon. I think the comics MAY be but I'm not positive and don't know where to find a scan. He definately does not use a ship mane, that's Galactus. Only in the anime does he use a ship. Pyron also has another power that would jack up Kain, he can create mini suns. As for his speed, that's all I can give you. As I said, 2D fighters speeds are hard to judge. However, one thig I know for a fact about Pyron is that his power, as stated by the omniscient narrator, is only limited by his imagination. If only Who Else still posted, he knows more about DS than anyone and knows where to find the proof.

Burning thought
i dont mind kain losing under the correct means, i stick with what i said, believing Pyron is fast enough, takes the size of kain or perhaps a bit bigger, say 10 foot max or maybe 20/30 feet so kain cannot use TK on him he wins 8/10, the 2/10 taking into account the chances of kain misting in time to avoid, slashing pyron, or pyron accidently getting slashed by the reaver or kain letting off his ranged Soul death attack in time.

i would indeed like to see the proof who this guy you talk of can post, it woud be interesting

Violent2Dope
i dont mind kain losing under the correct means, i stick with what i said, believing Pyron is fast enough, takes the size of kain or perhaps a bit bigger, say 10 foot max or maybe 20/30 feet so kain cannot use TK on him he wins 8/10, the 2/10 taking into account the chances of kain misting in time to avoid, slashing pyron, or pyron accidently getting slashed by the reaver or kain letting off his ranged Soul death attack in time.

i would indeed like to see the proof who this guy you talk of can post, it woud be interesting I found a vid showing Pyron's power in the OVA(which is different than the anime), which I believe is canon for the characters ability wise(not sure about story, I've never seen it). Witness the might of Pyron, who has many powers I can't believe I forgot to mention. All are in this vid. He is shown pwning everyone in this vid with the exception of Demitri, who is the only one who got some hits in on Pyron. 6pvELOKEGcs
Take into account he was also toying with everyone the fight(cept maybe Demitri).

Shin_Nikkolas
Fail.

He uses emo Slipknot.

Violent2Dope
Slipknot is cool, they are not emo. Just turn off the volume if you don't like it.

Estacado
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Fail.

He uses emo Slipknot.
Fail.
Duality is cool.

Violent2Dope
You have to admit BT, Kain is no match for what Pyron showed in that vid.

Shin_Nikkolas
It's cheap pop metal and rock.

Slayer kicks their ass.

Estacado

confused

Violent2Dope

Slayer kicks their ass. Actually, they are Nu-Metal, a Genre of music that was invented by Korn I believe, another Nu-Metal band you may be familiar with is Linkin Park. Drowning Pool owns Slayer and Slipknot(IMO).

Shin_Nikkolas
I know what nu-metal is.

It's mall metal.

Violent2Dope
I know what nu-metal is.

It's mall metal. Mall Metal? What is that supposed to imply? I can like whatever music I want dude, you're opinion is of no consequence to me.

Shin_Nikkolas
I never said it was.

I was commenting on the video and you came in here and told me Slipknot was good.

Violent2Dope
IMO they are good. Is that really so bad? And you insulted them before I ever said they were good(they are not emo, that is fact). I don't care if you don't like them. Well, either way, Kain is dead, tho I doubt BT will concede.

ESB -1138
Of course not. You'll spend the rest of your days (or until you get sick of it) trying to debate this battle by stating the same facts over and over and over and over again and he'll just ignore them and try to explain how Kain can win even though it won't work on Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Of course not. You'll spend the rest of your days (or until you get sick of it) trying to debate this battle by stating the same facts over and over and over and over again and he'll just ignore them and try to explain how Kain can win even though it won't work on Pyron. Was this some kind of insult to me? I have earned the respect of the guys here in game vs. because of my debating, and despite the fact that me and Nik are arguing, we're still cool and respect eachother as debaters.

Sol Valentine
This immortality with Kain is really annoying. If Kain threads should be made, his immortality should be stripped to make threads much easier.

Violent2Dope
Sol, look at the vid I posted last page(if you hate Slipknot just mute it).

Shin_Nikkolas
Raziel is immortaler than Kain.

lol. I love making up words.

Violent2Dope
Raziel is immortaler than Kain.

lol. I love making up words. Lol.

Superboy Prime
Demitri survived an attack from Belial that ripped a hole in a dimension. Pyron a pushover? My ass. Demitri would beat Kain quicker than Pyron. Also, Pyron can change his size dude, he can be normal height to a size dwarfing Andrmeda galaxy. He can put Kain in the sun, he is able to hold things. Demitri is not as weak as you make him seem, his one weakness is sunlight, and he gets thru that weakness by using a barrier around him that keeps sunlight from harming him. Kain is not even of planet busting level, he is nothing to Pyron, and he's not even 2nd strongest, in DS Pyron<Demitri=Morrigan<Jedah<Belial=Fully awakened Morrigan. Kain is nothing to them.

No real proof that Pyron can go from regular human size to andromeda galaxy size at will.

Shin_Nikkolas
Well, Raziel IS more immortal than kain.

If I drop a mountaon on Kain, he's dead. Well, I'm pretty sure he'd be. Unless somehow he'll turn into bats and mist under the mountain and reform elsewhere. Which I don't see happening.

HOWEVER, if I drop a mountain on Raziel, he just goes to teh Spectral Realm and comes back good as new.

shin_gear
There's a Darkstalkers anime? Sweet.

Also that video on the previous page showing Pyron and Demetri was awesome. I would like to hear the real music and voice overs of the anime though.

Superboy Prime
The anime is very badass.

shin_gear
It reminds me of my favorite anime: DBZ

Estacado
Where is this said that Pyron is galaxy size? I'm not doubting it I'm just not familiar with the character.

Superboy Prime
He never achieved that level in Darkstalkers canon. However he can be seen standing next to the Andromeda Galaxy in his Darkstalkers 3 ending.

shin_gear
There's a picture of Pyron wearing things around his fingers that look like rings but are thought to be galaxies and shit.

Superboy Prime
IMo they don't look like galaxies. Never the less there is a pic of him standing right next to the Andromeda.

Violent2Dope
They are dwarf galaxies or some shit that he wears. Yes that vid was badass, I never said he could go from small to f*ckin hugiganticus at will, only that he can, it's unknown how long it takes. Also, even tho the ending is noncanon, endings still show canon abilities.

Superboy Prime
How can a non-canon ending show a canon ability?

I am seriously going to love how you dig yourself out of that oxymoron statement.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
How can a non-canon ending show a canon ability?

I am seriously going to love how you dig yourself out of that oxymoron statement. The same way you say Hwoarang's noncanon ending shows Devil Jin's canonical TK. Phail.

Superboy Prime
Er you alrady adressed me on that. Nice job evading a real answer though. dur

Violent2Dope
Er you alrady adressed me on that. Nice job evading a real answer though. dur No, I just showed you an example of you doing the same thing. If Devil Jin has TK, Pyron can grow bigger than Andromeda, period.thumbsupdur

Superboy Prime
So it all depends on what I say?

Wow...such power in my words.

I am beginning to like it...devil

Excluding my infinite power and wisdom...Answer my question.

You cannot.

shin_gear
Edit

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
They would show canon abilities if the character did not achieve a greater form displaying abilities they didn't have in their canon form in their endings, like Devil Jin achieving a form and possessing much more destructive power than his original form. Right.

Violent2Dope
So it all depends on what I say?

Wow...such power in my words.

I am beginning to like it...devil

Excluding my infinite power and wisdom...Answer my question.

You cannot. Fool. There are none more omnipotent nor omniscient as me. I am a God. Yes I can. Read Gear's answer above cause I'm too lazy to type it.smile

Superboy Prime
Too bad he had to answer it for you. durznuts

Sol Valentine
Fool. There are none more omnipotent nor omniscient as me. I am a God. Yes I can. Read Gear's answer above cause I'm too lazy to type it.smile

I'm at your level since I've become a cosmic being also.

HonkyTonkMan
jerryhorse

shin_gear
V2D quoted a post I edited! bawling

Sol Valentine
You don't have to be a sissy about it.

HonkyTonkMan
I don't think Pyron would have to do much to beat Kain, he completely wasted the whole Dark Stalker gang and was barely scratched. (Other than Demitri and Donovan). By what I saw in the AMV his fighting ability alone looks down at Kains.
Pyron wins.

Estacado
Kain becomes mist when Pyron tries to attack him in his galaxy sized form then he teleports behind him and stabs him in the back with the Reaver....313

In all seriousness how can someone be so moronic that he thinks that a character who is about 6"2 tall can do anything to a galaxy sized being who is made of cosmic energy?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
You don't have to be a sissy about it. LOL...you hurt me. sad

Sol Valentine
Sorry.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
I don't think Pyron would have to do much to beat Kain, he completely wasted the whole Dark Stalker gang and was barely scratched. (Other than Demitri and Donovan). By what I saw in the AMV his fighting ability alone looks down at Kains.
Pyron wins. Exactly. Demitri is a powerful vampire, and Donavan is a half vampire with the power of 3 Gods in his sword, they were the only ones who gave him a fight(Demitri was doing real well).

shin_gear
Originally posted by Estacado
Kain becomes mist when Pyron tries to attack him in his galaxy sized form then he teleports behind him and stabs him in the back with the Reaver....313

In all seriousness how can someone be so moronic that he thinks that a character who is about 6"2 tall can do anything to a galaxy sized being who is made of cosmic energy? LOL

You're the man.

Violent2Dope
Pyron beats Kain 1,000,000/1. Kain can't win. Anyone who thinks he can is a fanboy. That's like saying Blax doesn't like the P3n0R, it's just wrong.

HonkyTonkMan
Does Donovan kill Pyron or what? I never even knew there was a Dark Stalker anime.
I saw Donovan go all Silver Surfer on him (Rides his sword into space) and some type of energy kicks through Pyron and he then vanishes. Was that the end?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Does Donovan kill Pyron or what? I never even knew there was a Dark Stalker anime.
I saw Donovan go all Silver Surfer on him (Rides his sword into space) and some type of energy kicks through Pyron and he then vanishes. Was that the end? I don't think so, notice in the background we see a large glowing fiery light rising up.

Burning thought
pyron beats kain 8/10, as i said, judging only by the anime atm he doesnt seem that powerful at all, his attacks done hardly any damage, ime just wondering, ime assuminmg that is demitri, that black vampire thing who comes out of the floating castle?, when pyron fights demitri in the anime, please tell me theres a reason for pyrons lack of strength to even break the room of that building, the buildings roof looks little more than tiled, again correct me if you know ime wrong and have proof it isnt, his hits must be weak if he cannot smash through tiles.

kain still has the weapon in this fight, one blast, one slash and pyrons soul is the reavers, or at least one blast anyway, the blast could rip pyrons soul and kill it, no matter how big or powerful he seems, his soul is vulnerable to this, it seems most of the Darkstalkers, their souls are very vulnerable and characters like Jedah who have the power to take souls are seen very highly.

it all depends on the distance their coming from, both kain and pyron can teleport it seems, although kains seems faster because pyron becomes what looks like a ball and then teleports wheras kain can just do it, so if one teleports the other can teleport also, the only problem is that pyron cannot kill kain..kain CAN kill pyron....pyron has few ranged attacks it seems, at least in the Anime, most of his ranged attacked were fairly slow

size is no point in debating..its pointless, if Pyron is unvierse/galaxy wahtever size, which now comes to me as not necceserily canon accoring to superboy, but if he becomes that size he gets owned, badly...kain in comparison will be like a germ in size, pyron wouldnt be able to see him and if he actually gets lucky enough to hit kain, his bulk will almost make sure the reaver gets him and his bulk will mean that kain could easily just soul death and kill pyron that way, the big guy wont even know it.

so "assuming" since all i can seem to do is assume since the facts for pyron seem to be so diluted and whats canon and what is not is odd i will assume that Pyron can be the size of kain, or a bit bigger, say pyron is 20/30 feet tall, moves at the speed of the anime and they start a good half a mile apart perhaps..pyron wins 7 or 8/10...ofcourse the distance they start at means something because if pyron is too far away he could end up soul deathed from a distance before he can react..or he could teleport, but then they would both be doing the teleport game and the odds of the fight become 50/50 since its luck who hits first.

Violent2Dope
pyron beats kain 8/10, as i said, judging only by the anime atm he doesnt seem that powerful at all, his attacks done hardly any damage, ime just wondering, ime assuminmg that is demitri, that black vampire thing who comes out of the floating castle?, when pyron fights demitri in the anime, please tell me theres a reason for pyrons lack of strength to even break the room of that building, the buildings roof looks little more than tiled, again correct me if you know ime wrong and have proof it isnt, his hits must be weak if he cannot smash through tiles.

kain still has the weapon in this fight, one blast, one slash and pyrons soul is the reavers, or at least one blast anyway, the blast could rip pyrons soul and kill it, no matter how big or powerful he seems, his soul is vulnerable to this, it seems most of the Darkstalkers, their souls are very vulnerable and characters like Jedah who have the power to take souls are seen very highly.

it all depends on the distance their coming from, both kain and pyron can teleport it seems, although kains seems faster because pyron becomes what looks like a ball and then teleports wheras kain can just do it, so if one teleports the other can teleport also, the only problem is that pyron cannot kill kain..kain CAN kill pyron....pyron has few ranged attacks it seems, at least in the Anime, most of his ranged attacked were fairly slow

size is no point in debating..its pointless, if Pyron is unvierse/galaxy wahtever size, which now comes to me as not necceserily canon accoring to superboy, but if he becomes that size he gets owned, badly...kain in comparison will be like a germ in size, pyron wouldnt be able to see him and if he actually gets lucky enough to hit kain, his bulk will almost make sure the reaver gets him and his bulk will mean that kain could easily just soul death and kill pyron that way, the big guy wont even know it.

so "assuming" since all i can seem to do is assume since the facts for pyron seem to be so diluted and whats canon and what is not is odd i will assume that Pyron can be the size of kain, or a bit bigger, say pyron is 20/30 feet tall, moves at the speed of the anime and they start a good half a mile apart perhaps..pyron wins 7 or 8/10...ofcourse the distance they start at means something because if pyron is too far away he could end up soul deathed from a distance before he can react..or he could teleport, but then they would both be doing the teleport game and the odds of the fight become 50/50 since its luck who hits first. 1. Well, I actually do have an explanation for why he couldn't break the tiles. Demitri's castle has a constant powerful invisible barrier around it to keep out the sunlight, only time things ever get in it are humans that Demitri lures into there to drain them. Pyron shattered an island made of ice, completely destroyed a Huitzil robot, among other things, any normal castle would be destroyed. The proof I have about the barrier is Demitri's wiki page, just look that up, it's pretty accurate.

2. I cannot believe you just compared Kain to Jedah, Jedah absorbs whole f*ckin dimensions in his right hand at will, and then can remake it. Also, who says Kain would even hit Pyron, he has a shield that was taking constant blows from a sword with 3 Gods infused in it.

3. Pyron's teleport may be slower, but while doing it he sends his shield up to avoid damage. Kain cannot kill Pyron. Pyron's ranged attacks slow? My ass. Watch it again.

4. It is canon(ability-wise), he accepts it, we've been thru it before, he was just bustin my balls. If Pyron was galaxy size, a swipe of his arm would take out the Solar System.no expression

5. It would not be luck, Pyron is faster, and a great magnitude more powerful. Kain is DEAD! What part can you not get about that!?

Burning thought
dead? he cannot kill kain

and i was comparing that Jedah can take souls, like kain can, also whats this about Dimensions in his right hand at will?, when does he do this, ive never heard that before, ive only heard he destroyed or tried to destroy a dimension with preperation. ive also heard that this dimension in peticuler by some people that it was only consisted of like one planet.

Pyron is faster? not by much m8, instantly kain can teleport or mist so what, ofcourse its luck, luck on where they teleport too, no matter how fast he is pyron couldnt cover a mile or two in the time it takes kain to soul death him and kill him instantly..yes..kain CAN kill pyron, pyrons got a soul..Kain can destroy souls from a distance..his shield is no protection to his soul for his soul is not physical, unless you can prove his shield protects his soul. Kain doesnt have to hit pyron with his sword.

so far Pyron cannot kill kain...has a slower teleport...hell kain could just use soul death as pyron teleports and kill the thing and pyron cannot even kill kain, his only bet is to incapacitate him, which would involve throwing him into the center of the sun or continually pummeling him but what with mist and teleport kain wont give him the chance, just soul death...pyron is dead

Violent2Dope
dead? he cannot kill kain

and i was comparing that Jedah can take souls, like kain can, also whats this about Dimensions in his right hand at will?, when does he do this, ive never heard that before, ive only heard he destroyed or tried to destroy a dimension with preperation. ive also heard that this dimension in peticuler by some people that it was only consisted of like one planet.

Pyron is faster? not by much m8, instantly kain can teleport or mist so what, ofcourse its luck, luck on where they teleport too, no matter how fast he is pyron couldnt cover a mile or two in the time it takes kain to soul death him and kill him instantly..yes..kain CAN kill pyron, pyrons got a soul..Kain can destroy souls from a distance..his shield is no protection to his soul for his soul is not physical, unless you can prove his shield protects his soul. Kain doesnt have to hit pyron with his sword.

so far Pyron cannot kill kain...has a slower teleport...hell kain could just use soul death as pyron teleports and kill the thing and pyron cannot even kill kain, his only bet is to incapacitate him, which would involve throwing him into the center of the sun or continually pummeling him but what with mist and teleport kain wont give him the chance, just soul death...pyron is dead 1. No, he actually does not need prep. I will post the link later. In his ending he absorbs the whole dimension in his right hand. A dimension is a dimension, it was more than one planet.

2. Pyron is not even a physical being unless he wants to be one, his shield will protect him. What makes you think he will his Pyron, who is faster, and would just fly up instanty, crush his windpipe, forcing him to drop his sword, and just take him to the sun, or he could just rip him to pieces and incinerate his whole body.

Concede man, Kain has no chance.

Burning thought
1. No, he actually does not need prep. I will post the link later. In his ending he absorbs the whole dimension in his right hand. A dimension is a dimension, it was more than one planet.

2. Pyron is not even a physical being unless he wants to be one, his shield will protect him. What makes you think he will his Pyron, who is faster, and would just fly up instanty, crush his windpipe, forcing him to drop his sword, and just take him to the sun, or he could just rip him to pieces and incinerate his whole body.

Concede man, Kain has no chance.

his shield will protect him from what, a spectoral blast of immatereal, infact soul death isnt even a blast, it just rips the soul from kains enemy, no shield will protect from that unless its a spectoral shield or is said to save his soul, the soul death is not a projectile so hitting pyron wont be the proble no matter how fast he goes...and crush his windpipe? kain is a vampire, its unlikely he really needs to breathe and hows he going to crush anything if kain becomes mist, you cant grab mist

concede man...pyron can lose this

Violent2Dope
his shield will protect him from what, a spectoral blast of immatereal, infact soul death isnt even a blast, it just rips the soul from kains enemy, no shield will protect from that unless its a spectoral shield or is said to save his soul, the soul death is not a projectile so hitting pyron wont be the proble no matter how fast he goes...and crush his windpipe? kain is a vampire, its unlikely he really needs to breathe and hows he going to crush anything if kain becomes mist, you cant grab mist

concede man...pyron can lose this That's how much faster Pyron is. Kain won't be able to do it. Even tho he is a vampire, he still has a neck for Pyron to grab, he then takes him to the sun, or as I said in the Off Topic thread, eat the planet.

Burning thought
why does kain have to be on the planet now?, why doesnt kain start off behind pyron casting soul death instantly if pyron is allowed to start where he likes. And no he wont have neck to grab when he instantly becomes mist and reforms a great distance away or behind pyron to soul death, Pyron isnt that much faster, unless you can prove it, the anime didnt show him being that fast, not to cover miles in seconds fast.

Violent2Dope
why does kain have to be on the planet now?, why doesnt kain start off behind pyron casting soul death instantly if pyron is allowed to start where he likes. And no he wont have neck to grab when he instantly becomes mist and reforms a great distance away or behind pyron to soul death, Pyron isnt that much faster, unless you can prove it, the anime didnt show him being that fast, not to cover miles in seconds fast. Despite the fact that he did cover miles in seconds? Despite the fact that Pyron travels across space at a fast rate eating planets?

Burning thought
miles in seconds, where is it shown that?..if its in the anime you posted then said the time when he does it, there is no miles in seconds from what ive seen and also show me his fast rate across space devouring.

soul death=pyron pwned

ESB -1138
YAAAAAAAAAAWN...this debate will never end.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
YAAAAAAAAAAWN...this debate will never end.

yeh it will, once Dope sees the light of truth and logic where saying "zomg hes big, he wins" isnt good enuf, and proof has to be shown

Sol Valentine
Kain dies hard. that's why Kain threads are spiteful and filled with confusion.

Burning thought
pyron will be sucked into a blackhole thanks to his size and kain will win by default...pwned

Sol Valentine
Pyorn isn't as stupid as you make him.

Estacado
Why is this thread still going on?ermm

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Pyorn isn't as stupid as you make him.

what you talking about laughing who needs to be stupid, hes the size bigger htan a galaxy, hell get got by a black hole

Violent2Dope
miles in seconds, where is it shown that?..if its in the anime you posted then said the time when he does it, there is no miles in seconds from what ive seen and also show me his fast rate across space devouring.

soul death=pyron pwned When he flew really really really really really high in the sky battling asomeone. Really, this is no debate. I honestly cannot believe you think that Kain is some sort of invincible God that can't be beaten. Everything you say is "Z0mG! KaIN I5 T3h Uberest! Hi5 R3aV3R is G0d and h3 CaN 0n3 sh07 T3H Pyron! H3 CaN'7 d13 aND w0u1D 3A7 HI5 50u1!" Why can't you admit Kain loses? You talk about Kain like he can beat anyone, no he can't. Pyron crushes him, he's almost an omnipotent being for Christ's sake!

Burning thought
no he isnt for christ sake, Kain CAN one hit Pyron with a soul death, simple as that, its a soul...he has no protection..he dies..and kain Cannot die either...just becoz kain is nothing compared to pyrons size it means nothing and no, he doesnt fly like 2 miles in seconds when he flies into the sky, not even close m8, your simply overhyping him, since obviously you are a fanboy of him, judging by your pics

grey fox
no he isnt for christ sake, Kain CAN one hit Pyron with a soul death, simple as that, its a soul...he has no protection..he dies..and kain Cannot die either...just becoz kain is nothing compared to pyrons size it means nothing and no, he doesnt fly like 2 miles in seconds when he flies into the sky, not even close m8, your simply overhyping him, since obviously you are a fanboy of him, judging by your pics

laughing

Pyron moves out of Kains range and one shots the poor bastard. The guy is a living sun and they send a vampire after him ?

Poor bastard.

Burning thought
i thought he was cosmic energy, hes not a sun if hes cosmic energy...and Demitri beats him and hes a vamp..infact most of Darkstalkers are vamps or a few of em all antway, most of em are similiar

and moves out of kains range, once again proof of his speed....there is none, kains range he would have to go a long way away....and one shots him with what rofl?

besides...he gets sucked down a blackhole before Kain has to do anything

Sol Valentine
who says there's gonna be a black hole where they're fighting?

Burning thought
well hell their fighting in space...so people are saying theres a sun there for pyron to put kain into...their saying pyrons massive even compared to a galaxy, hes bound to hit a black hole at that size and if their in space..unless suddenly its become biased so pyron can win and theres no pitfalls for him and tonnes of things he can use to his advantage

Violent2Dope
no he isnt for christ sake, Kain CAN one hit Pyron with a soul death, simple as that, its a soul...he has no protection..he dies..and kain Cannot die either...just becoz kain is nothing compared to pyrons size it means nothing and no, he doesnt fly like 2 miles in seconds when he flies into the sky, not even close m8, your simply overhyping him, since obviously you are a fanboy of him, judging by your pics Kain is nothing compared to Pyron's strength, speed, and power. I'm a fanboy? What a laugh, take a look at you. You constantly ride Kain's dick like he's some sort of invincible God, and ignore the obvious reasons why Pyron destroys him. Can't die? He can't die in the LOK universe buddy, and whether on not he dies is of no consequence, if Pyron eats his planet all he'll be doing is floating in space for eternity. Oh, and eating his planet is not something that takes a long time to do, he can do it almost instantly.

Sol Valentine
Listen, if Pyron notices a black hole, he'll fly away, or throw Kain into it.

Violent2Dope
The black hole things is stupid. Let's say there is a black hole, would Kain not be sucked in too?

Superboy Prime
No because he goes mist for the win! durlaugh

Burning thought
Kain is nothing compared to Pyron's strength, speed, and power. I'm a fanboy? What a laugh, take a look at you. You constantly ride Kain's dick like he's some sort of invincible God, and ignore the obvious reasons why Pyron destroys him. Can't die? He can't die in the LOK universe buddy, and whether on not he dies is of no consequence, if Pyron eats his planet all he'll be doing is floating in space for eternity. Oh, and eating his planet is not something that takes a long time to do, he can do it almost instantly.

Strength yes...speed only slightly unless you can prove otherwise since Kain can instantly teleport, he can move further than pyron in an amount of time...and yes your a fanboy because you forget logic and put simple size over it and claim things that are not true...no kain cannot die, because he has to have his soul destroyed to actually die...otherwise i could go into saying rubbish like "zomg pyron can only be that big in his universe coz of blah blah blah" or rubbish like that, its just invalid and cannot be proven......if pyron eats the planet then hes beaten kain through kain not being able to do anything if he legs it away from Kains range, then he wins through that..although i doubt he could just swallow nosgoth planet i cannot prove it so its invalid..kain would be stranded along with Raz, elderGod and all the other spectoral things.

and wtf, no kain would not be because hes not the size of a firggin galaxy...the only way pyron would escape is if he went to small size..has it been proven he can absorb a planet as a small being and no, mist would not escape a black hole would it, thats just over the top

Violent2Dope
Strength yes...speed only slightly unless you can prove otherwise since Kain can instantly teleport, he can move further than pyron in an amount of time...and yes your a fanboy because you forget logic and put simple size over it and claim things that are not true...no kain cannot die, because he has to have his soul destroyed to actually die...otherwise i could go into saying rubbish like "zomg pyron can only be that big in his universe coz of blah blah blah" or rubbish like that, its just invalid and cannot be proven......if pyron eats the planet then hes beaten kain through kain not being able to do anything if he legs it away from Kains range, then he wins through that..although i doubt he could just swallow nosgoth planet i cannot prove it so its invalid..kain would be stranded along with Raz, elderGod and all the other spectoral things.

and wtf, no kain would not be because hes not the size of a firggin galaxy...the only way pyron would escape is if he went to small size..has it been proven he can absorb a planet as a small being and no, mist would not escape a black hole would it, thats just over the top Strength: Definately.
Speed: Definately, Pyron=Intersteller Galactic Traveller, and Pyron teleports too.

I am not the fanboy here, you are. I never said Kain can die, only that Kain does not have to die to lose. You are the one saying Kain can easily one-shot Pyron!laughingdur That is ALL Pyron needs to do, eat the planet. You act as tho LOK characters are all powerful and invincible, when they are not. Really, you wanna know what would happen if Pyron punched Kain? His body would explode. Pyron is able to physically hurt Demitri, who survived being hit with an attack at half power that at full power would shatter a dimension(even tho it was half power he was still warped to the human world along with his castle), and lived. He was weakened afterwords to be sure, but that's a better durability feat than anyone in LOK has.

Burning thought
Strength: Definately.
Speed: Definately, Pyron=Intersteller Galactic Traveller, and Pyron teleports too.

I am not the fanboy here, you are. I never said Kain can die, only that Kain does not have to die to lose. You are the one saying Kain can easily one-shot Pyron!laughingdur That is ALL Pyron needs to do, eat the planet. You act as tho LOK characters are all powerful and invincible, when they are not. Really, you wanna know what would happen if Pyron punched Kain? His body would explode. Pyron is able to physically hurt Demitri, who survived being hit with an attack at half power that at full power would shatter a dimension(even tho it was half power he was still warped to the human world along with his castle), and lived. He was weakened afterwords to be sure, but that's a better durability feat than anyone in LOK has.

Strength i agree completly but Speed, you have to prove that one to me, and no, the anime is not the proof, he doesnt move further than kain can teleport and pyrons teleport IS slower..thats all i can say, and thats a fact...whats your "fact" that he is faster

also most of LOK are invincible because they are spirit creatures, it takes soul destroyers for example to kill kain, Raziel maybe the Elder God but he has never been killed by a soul destroyer and cannot be touched by physical. Also wheres your science about dimension damage?..i mean Raziel breaks a hole through dimension with his TK burst, yes the barrier between dimensions were weakened but thats still dimension breaking, but what makes you think its an incredible feat to break a hole through a dimension..i mean yes destroying a whole dimension, if its say..the size of the universe is powerful without saying.

and another thing is that kain unlike a lot of these darkstalkers has many ways to make his body ethereal, lets to say immetereal or unhittable, for example he can turn into thousands of bats..or turn into mist..its a fact no matter how people try and make it sound silly that you cannot punch mist, go out and try it if you wish..unless someone shows a feat doing so..you cannot bring it in as fact and kains teleport has incredible range and happens instantly, and kain can destory pyron in one because he has not proven as a "fact" to have ability to protect his soul, one soul death which has great range and is not in the form of a projectile and pyron no matter his size would die..its a face that pyron would die of his soul dieing, unless ofcourse you can prove in fact otherwise...

shin_gear
Saying something's a fact because it hasn't been proven to be not one is stupid, dude. Don't sink that low.

Burning thought
Saying something's a fact because it hasn't been proven to be not one is stupid, dude. Don't sink that low.

depends what the object your talking about is, if someones trying to say someones faster than another but without real proof then its not a fact...without the proof backing it up.

what you suggesting, we should just agree with anything people say? things have to be proven m8, you cant just throw things into the debate and expect its all true, especially since ive never played darkstalkers so ime not going to believe things unless ive got proof am i, that would be stupid

shin_gear
Er...I wasn't saying anything was a fact in here. You're the one who said something's a fact while not knowing it was one.

Burning thought
Er...I wasn't saying anything was a fact in here. You're the one who said something's a fact while not knowing it was one.

what was it?

shin_gear
..its a face that pyron would die of his soul dieing

Burning thought
..well thats a given fact, or an almost fact because few things can live without a soul, if it has a soul, then loses it its bound to die because the soul is basically the construct of its bodies energy, mind, thoughts, dreams and excistence

maybe it would be better for saying its an option until it can be proven Pyron can live without his soul and not a "fact" but its almost one for the above reasons, assuming he can live without a soul would be worse

shin_gear
He's a cloud of freaking energy dude.

ESB -1138
See V2D, told you this would go on and on and on.

Oh and Shin, he never said it was a fact. He said its a face that pyron would die.

Violent2Dope
Strength i agree completly but Speed, you have to prove that one to me, and no, the anime is not the proof, he doesnt move further than kain can teleport and pyrons teleport IS slower..thats all i can say, and thats a fact...whats your "fact" that he is faster

also most of LOK are invincible because they are spirit creatures, it takes soul destroyers for example to kill kain, Raziel maybe the Elder God but he has never been killed by a soul destroyer and cannot be touched by physical. Also wheres your science about dimension damage?..i mean Raziel breaks a hole through dimension with his TK burst, yes the barrier between dimensions were weakened but thats still dimension breaking, but what makes you think its an incredible feat to break a hole through a dimension..i mean yes destroying a whole dimension, if its say..the size of the universe is powerful without saying.

and another thing is that kain unlike a lot of these darkstalkers has many ways to make his body ethereal, lets to say immetereal or unhittable, for example he can turn into thousands of bats..or turn into mist..its a fact no matter how people try and make it sound silly that you cannot punch mist, go out and try it if you wish..unless someone shows a feat doing so..you cannot bring it in as fact and kains teleport has incredible range and happens instantly, and kain can destory pyron in one because he has not proven as a "fact" to have ability to protect his soul, one soul death which has great range and is not in the form of a projectile and pyron no matter his size would die..its a face that pyron would die of his soul dieing, unless ofcourse you can prove in fact otherwise... 1.That wasn't the anime, it was the OVA. What part of traveling the distance of Solar Systems don't you get? He can go from planet to planet very quickly. Also, I'm not sure, but I thinkthat fighting in the OVA may of been slowed down, I'll have to research more about the OVA and get back to you on that. I don't think Pyron's tele is slower, it looked to me he was just putting up his shield prior to teleing. But for the sake of moving on in life I'll concede the tele thing.

2. Most of LOK are invincible? No, they are not. Anyone with a type of way to eat souls or whatever can beat them, and the ones with a physical body can be beated by those who can't. The Silver Arrow(I can't really remember the name of the attack tho it was similar to this) fired by Belial is indeed capable of shattering a whole f*ckin dimension, universe and all, and Demitri survived a half powered one. Pyron was able to hurt him, who has durability arguably greater than Superman.

3. I never said Kain's powers of turning immaterial are invalid. Pyron howver, is capable of doing it, and still able to attck while doing it, as shown when Demitri tryed to punch Pyron, and his fist went right thru Pyron who then executed this badass spinning wheel attack.

4. I cannot probve Pyron can protect his soul no, but Pyron as stated his power is limited only by his imagination(which means he's possibly capable of omnipotence) and may be able to defend against it, but no I can't prove it. My other question is, will Kain's Soul Death be able to hit a being who is not even physical?

Burning thought
He's a cloud of freaking energy dude.

so...hes a being that excists, just because he takes on a form doesnt mean he can live without his soul...i mean kain can become mist and bats but he doesnt turn into lots of souls or can live without his soul in mist form, he would still die without his soul..or i assume he would, although the LOK hasnt finished yet

Burning thought
1.That wasn't the anime, it was the OVA. What part of traveling the distance of Solar Systems don't you get? He can go from planet to planet very quickly. Also, I'm not sure, but I thinkthat fighting in the OVA may of been slowed down, I'll have to research more about the OVA and get back to you on that. I don't think Pyron's tele is slower, it looked to me he was just putting up his shield prior to teleing. But for the sake of moving on in life I'll concede the tele thing.

2. Most of LOK are invincible? No, they are not. Anyone with a type of way to eat souls or whatever can beat them, and the ones with a physical body can be beated by those who can't. The Silver Arrow(I can't really remember the name of the attack tho it was similar to this) fired by Belial is indeed capable of shattering a whole f*ckin dimension, universe and all, and Demitri survived a half powered one. Pyron was able to hurt him, who has durability arguably greater than Superman.

3. I never said Kain's powers of turning immaterial are invalid. Pyron howver, is capable of doing it, and still able to attck while doing it, as shown when Demitri tryed to punch Pyron, and his fist went right thru Pyron who then executed this badass spinning wheel attack.

4. I cannot probve Pyron can protect his soul no, but Pyron as stated his power is limited only by his imagination(which means he's possibly capable of omnipotence) and may be able to defend against it, but no I can't prove it. My other question is, will Kain's Soul Death be able to hit a being who is not even physical?

okie i agree with your points, point 2 is what i was trying to say and agree with, perhaps i sounded like i was disagreeing, ime sorry i wasnt and as for 4: kains soul death is not a move of physical or projectile nature, it sort of simply blasts your soul from your body, it doesnt take a form, its like a spiritual blast, but not a projectile. All that seems to happen is that the targets soul is ripped from their body, nothing hits them if i remeber correctly, but thats soul death, soul blast is slightly diffrent, it seems to take the form of a homeing immaterial beam that moves at incredible speed and blasts both your body and your soul into disintigration but soul death would be the best move on pyron.

Violent2Dope
okie i agree with your points, point 2 is what i was trying to say and agree with, perhaps i sounded like i was disagreeing, ime sorry i wasnt and as for 4: kains soul death is not a move of physical or projectile nature, it sort of simply blasts your soul from your body, it doesnt take a form, its like a spiritual blast, but not a projectile. All that seems to happen is that the targets soul is ripped from their body, nothing hits them if i remeber correctly, but thats soul death, soul blast is slightly diffrent, it seems to take the form of a homeing immaterial beam that moves at incredible speed and blasts both your body and your soul into disintigration but soul death would be the best move on pyron. Kay. And if Soul Death needs to blast a soul out of his body, how will it affect Pyron, who doesn't really have a body? Also, if it's still a blast, it can be dodged, and has Kain ever really used it on someone as powerful as Pyron before?

Burning thought
soul death is as it applies kills your soul, its the blast that needs to blast out of a body, sry i must have mixed it, same with spirit death..or is that the same, theres one where kain posseses the body after he rips out the soul, but he couldnt possess pyron ofc

and who he has used it on i dont know 100%, i know mostly anything except bosses can be targeted by it, and their souls are destroyed and this includes vampires, demons..etc etc..

also whats powerful? pyron or his soul...his soul as i said is diffrent to his body isnt it, its his life force and is the same regardless of what he can do and what shows of power he can put on.

also theres another adition that will put the favour of this battle in kains hands...time reaver...kain can turn pyrons speed, if it is superior into nothingness when he uses it, causing pyron to move at a crawl as well as increasing kains speed...pyron could definatley lose this battle

Violent2Dope
soul death is as it applies kills your soul, its the blast that needs to blast out of a body, sry i must have mixed it, same with spirit death..or is that the same, theres one where kain posseses the body after he rips out the soul, but he couldnt possess pyron ofc

and who he has used it on i dont know 100%, i know mostly anything except bosses can be targeted by it, and their souls are destroyed and this includes vampires, demons..etc etc..

also whats powerful? pyron or his soul...his soul as i said is diffrent to his body isnt it, its his life force and is the same regardless of what he can do and what shows of power he can put on. 1. Oh okay, yeah you mixed it.

2. In all dead seriousness vampires and demons in LOK are on the whole weaker than DS.

3.Pyron is very powerful, as for his soul, how the hell can I know that? Also, when you think about it, how can a being of pure cosmic energy have a soul? The reason why I think Pyron may be immune to Soul Death is because he is the DS equivelant of Galactus in many ways(beyond the obvious), both are capable of any feat they can imagine with some kind of limit(limited omnipotence in other words) and both need a plot device to be defeated(in Pyron's case, Demitri's absorption abilities).

Burning thought
yes but like kain all plot devices have reasons behind them, since in LOK its so weird and the story is confusing ime not 100% sure but its believed only the reaver can kill kain, but i assume that its only because the reaver can eat kains soul...so i assume anything that can eat kains soul can kill him.

obviously if you lose your soul,its a fact in almost every gaming unvierse,infact i cant think of any atm that is diffrent, if something loses its soul, it dies...simply, or becomes nothing.

also whats the proof in saying hes like the DS galactus, i mean nothing so far suggest pyron can do much more than eat planets and such...sure he has many attacks but galactus can blow up the entire dimension or unvierse he is in thousands of times over at his full strength...(what ive heard, ime no marvel genius)

and its obviously a point of view, you say vampires in DS are more powerful...yet they have weaknesses that LOK vampires out evolved thousands of years ago, or at least the strongest ones, for example sunlight, Demetri who i assume is the strongest DS vampire or the strongest ive heard of without his shield would be greatly damaged or maybe die in sunlight, or something like that (no DS Guru either) but kain and his sons are immune completly and see the sun now as a joke. But the fact still draws that kain can kill souls..without soul=death...pyron has a soul so he is vulerable, its logically correct

but now ive rememberd time reaver spell, kain has even more cards in his hand to defeat pyron, i mean if the big dude cannot move to do anything to kain and kain casually casts soul death what can he do? logically nothing, as far as ime aware he does have no protection against time powers and he does not have protection as fact against his soul...

i mean sure, i admit hes an awsome being, he can move fast, teleport, shield himself...can be the size that dwarfs galaxies but with time frozen and his soul open to kains powers that he excels in...hes doomed am i not correct? or can this fate be countered do you believe?

Violent2Dope
yes but like kain all plot devices have reasons behind them, since in LOK its so weird and the story is confusing ime not 100% sure but its believed only the reaver can kill kain, but i assume that its only because the reaver can eat kains soul...so i assume anything that can eat kains soul can kill him.

obviously if you lose your soul,its a fact in almost every gaming unvierse,infact i cant think of any atm that is diffrent, if something loses its soul, it dies...simply, or becomes nothing.

also whats the proof in saying hes like the DS galactus, i mean nothing so far suggest pyron can do much more than eat planets and such...sure he has many attacks but galactus can blow up the entire dimension or unvierse he is in thousands of times over at his full strength...(what ive heard, ime no marvel genius)

and its obviously a point of view, you say vampires in DS are more powerful...yet they have weaknesses that LOK vampires out evolved thousands of years ago, or at least the strongest ones, for example sunlight, Demetri who i assume is the strongest DS vampire or the strongest ive heard of without his shield would be greatly damaged or maybe die in sunlight, or something like that (no DS Guru either) but kain and his sons are immune completly and see the sun now as a joke. But the fact still draws that kain can kill souls..without soul=death...pyron has a soul so he is vulerable, its logically correct

but now ive rememberd time reaver spell, kain has even more cards in his hand to defeat pyron, i mean if the big dude cannot move to do anything to kain and kain casually casts soul death what can he do? logically nothing, as far as ime aware he does have no protection against time powers and he does not have protection as fact against his soul...

i mean sure, i admit hes an awsome being, he can move fast, teleport, shield himself...can be the size that dwarfs galaxies but with time frozen and his soul open to kains powers that he excels in...hes doomed am i not correct? or can this fate be countered do you believe? 1. Yes, plot devices do have reasons behind them, it's to advance the plot further than what could have been done without it.

2. Yes, but I'm starting to doubt if Pyron really has a soul...he's evolved to a higher state of existence than most creatures, and lost his body, so saying he lost his soul is not too far fetched.

3. Galactus has sufficient power to bust a galaxy, which is about what Pyron could logically due(when you're bigger as one, you can bust one, tho I have a theory that Pyron may only be limited to physical attacks while at his largest size). Galactus at full strength can rival Eternity I heard, but I am no Marvel genius as well, but they do share the fact it took plot devices to beat them and they are each limited omnipotent beings.

4. They do retain that one weakness, however it is of little consequence to the likes of Demitri, who can just cast an aura around him to protect him from it and is capable of fighting with it. The sun only hindered Demitri after surviving Belial's attack and being so weakened he could not leave his barrier surrounded castle to go out in the sun, and was reduced to luring in humans to feast on and feed his power for thousands of years.

5. I just realized another power of Pyron's. If he were to rush Kain, he could trap him in his shield, and tele to the sun and leave him there, and also beat his ass while he's in there to keep him from casting Soul Death. Also, if the sun is beyond Pyron's teleing range, the center of the earth will work too. Also, I can't prove this once again, but Pyron may be able to be immune to Time Reaver much in the same way I think he may be immune to Soul Death. Another thing I should say is Pyron has very fast punching speed, in DS gameplay, when he does a jab, all you see is a small burst of fire in front of his front fist(he has a stance that is similar to boxing), but his fist never visibly moves. In reality, he simply did a jab that left some of his fire behind.

6. If he can tele Kain before Kain can do those moves, he'll prevent them.

Burning thought
well this depends on their distance, as i thought earlier, and as what the anime shows is that pyrons speed when teleporting is suspect and kain can activate time powers instantly, its like through thought and time will slow to a bare crawl and speed up kain. Also simply because you lose your body doesnt mean you lose your soul, as i explained earlier Kain when he mists doesnt lose his soul, yet he more or less loses his body since he becomes some sort of supernatural mist. Same with everything in LOK which is filled with things that have souls, its a very spiritual game and when you kill enemies with normal weapons their souls leave their bodies but do not cease to excist, but ofcourse their bodies are dead.

i mean i admit Pyron is quick but not faster than thought, neither is his teleport it seems either, i dont see him pulling off this feet before kains throughts control time..and then same as before, pyron is doomed after that.

however its now very late for me and ime tired so nn

Violent2Dope
well this depends on their distance, as i thought earlier, and as what the anime shows is that pyrons speed when teleporting is suspect and kain can activate time powers instantly, its like through thought and time will slow to a bare crawl and speed up kain. Also simply because you lose your body doesnt mean you lose your soul, as i explained earlier Kain when he mists doesnt lose his soul, yet he more or less loses his body since he becomes some sort of supernatural mist. Same with everything in LOK which is filled with things that have souls, its a very spiritual game and when you kill enemies with normal weapons their souls leave their bodies but do not cease to excist, but ofcourse their bodies are dead.

i mean i admit Pyron is quick but not faster than thought, neither is his teleport it seems either, i dont see him pulling off this feet before kains throughts control time..and then same as before, pyron is doomed after that.

however its now very late for me and ime tired so nn 1. Well, I never sopecified the distance, so I guess I'll make it 20 feet. Pyron is very fast, and can probably get to Kain and hit him before he can, which will likely blow Kain in half, and then if Pyron were to keep Kain in his field and tele to the sun, Kain could not hope to ever leave, whereas Pyron would. Kain only changes his form, whereas Pyron's body was literally disintigrated by his own energy and what was left was the form we know now, he then proceeded to eat his planet and head for more.

2. As I said I think fights in the OVA were slowed down, as Pyron can travel Solar Systems in almost no time at all(Which is actually beyond lightspeed, tho I won't jump the gun and say fosho he is, damn I wish Who Else was here to provide some sources). Also, tho this is unlikely, if Time Reaver is really Kain's only shot, what if Pyron were to bring up his shield and try to tele? That would make Pyron invulnerable for the entire time Time Reaver takes place.

3. Night.

Burning thought
1. Well, I never sopecified the distance, so I guess I'll make it 20 feet. Pyron is very fast, and can probably get to Kain and hit him before he can, which will likely blow Kain in half, and then if Pyron were to keep Kain in his field and tele to the sun, Kain could not hope to ever leave, whereas Pyron would. Kain only changes his form, whereas Pyron's body was literally disintigrated by his own energy and what was left was the form we know now, he then proceeded to eat his planet and head for more.

2. As I said I think fights in the OVA were slowed down, as Pyron can travel Solar Systems in almost no time at all(Which is actually beyond lightspeed, tho I won't jump the gun and say fosho he is, damn I wish Who Else was here to provide some sources). Also, tho this is unlikely, if Time Reaver is really Kain's only shot, what if Pyron were to bring up his shield and try to tele? That would make Pyron invulnerable for the entire time Time Reaver takes place.

3. Night.

1. the likelyness pyron can hit kain before he merely thinks is very litte even over 20 feet unless point 2 is proven and that he can actually move at lightspeed, but no evidence so far can point to that since the anime he moves fast but not much faster than weve seen the sparda brothers do or other gameing characters, also how long until the fight ends, if kain is teleported into the sun then since hes immortal and the sun would not kill him, its a matter of thousands of years or millions before the sun supernovas or dies in which case kain is free agian, so you would have to set a time limit to the battle also dont forget kain evolves every few hundred years, more likely much sooner, so if you leave kain in there too long pyron could end up making him even more powerful.

2. hmm yes well we need proof, its a shame "who else" is not here i would like him to debate this as well, where is he? has he left the forum?.
although moving at faster than light travel logically is time travel, if you move faster than the speed of light you go back in time, so he would need an extra ability to nutralise this. And as ive said that pyrons shield has only been proven to block physical attacks, wheras soul death destroys your soul from inside you, so nothing will actually hit pyrons shield because it is not a projectile, but the time reaver would probably be kains shot at this battle, perhaps his best attack since pyron would be vulnerable.

MadMel
didnt the creators say that kain finished evolving in defiance?? erm

Violent2Dope
1. the likelyness pyron can hit kain before he merely thinks is very litte even over 20 feet unless point 2 is proven and that he can actually move at lightspeed, but no evidence so far can point to that since the anime he moves fast but not much faster than weve seen the sparda brothers do or other gameing characters, also how long until the fight ends, if kain is teleported into the sun then since hes immortal and the sun would not kill him, its a matter of thousands of years or millions before the sun supernovas or dies in which case kain is free agian, so you would have to set a time limit to the battle also dont forget kain evolves every few hundred years, more likely much sooner, so if you leave kain in there too long pyron could end up making him even more powerful.

2. hmm yes well we need proof, its a shame "who else" is not here i would like him to debate this as well, where is he? has he left the forum?.
although moving at faster than light travel logically is time travel, if you move faster than the speed of light you go back in time, so he would need an extra ability to nutralise this. And as ive said that pyrons shield has only been proven to block physical attacks, wheras soul death destroys your soul from inside you, so nothing will actually hit pyrons shield because it is not a projectile, but the time reaver would probably be kains shot at this battle, perhaps his best attack since pyron would be vulnerable. 1. Like I said I'm almost positive fights in the OVA were slowed down, I know Pyron is faster than he was depivted in some parts. If Kain is teled to the sun he will be being constantly incinerated without dying, and even if he evolved, by the time the sun supernova'd Pyron will have eaten whole galaxies by then and would be much stronger.

2. Who Else did leave, he had access to a bunch of DS stuff for proof. Actually, it is very possible to move faster than light via FTL, which means manipulating the gravity around you to move beyond lightspeed. Really, if Kain can do all the things you say he can, this seems to be a battle of who can do what first.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
didnt the creators say that kain finished evolving in defiance?? erm

i dont think they did, if they did i missed it, i would be interested in seeing where it said that, i thought they said that because of his corruption inside of him he was stunted in evolution but after Raziel purified him at the end of defiance he could continue to evolve. Although why would he not evolve?, unless ofcourse they mean because in the storyline he will probably be destroyed or removed from the plot as elder kain becuase are they not both doomed to live out their excistence over and over..the lok Storyline is incomplete and by itself a little confusing at times since its so in-depth.

also although their just murals, however in the murals kain has wings, so i would imagine hed eventually evolve wings, otherwise i dont see why he would stop evolving, i mean raziel says he is evolving throughout the millenia he served as his son, what would happen to kain to stop him evolving since then, perhaps the purification stops kain evolving, not sure.

Violent2Dope
Respond to my post dammit.

Sol Valentine
Wow, why?

Violent2Dope
Witness the pure uberness of Pyron after being reborn as a Cosmic being.
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Sol Valentine
That was like, so ub3r

Estacado
There is no way Kain can do anything to him.........
Also where is that scan from?

Estacado
No because he goes mist for the win! durlaugh
crylaugh
Or teleports behind the black hole and stabs him in the back with the Reaver!!!!haermm

Burning thought
Respond to my post dammit.

respond to what, you pretty much summed up basically anything that can happen in the fight, its all based on who reacts first, i would only imagine they have equel chance of winning, if not that then kain has the upper hand

Violent2Dope
Really, I have sumthin to say. If Kain can actually have a chance against Pyron, what stops him from soloing all of the LOK universe? I find it bullshit that a character can have moves like Soul Death and Time Reaver, he's almost unbeatable. It's all BS, Pyron is more powerful in every damn way, but according to you because of those gay moves Kain can win. I'm not mad at you, I'm more mad at the character.

Burning thought

cool pic indeed, thats close enough to the once i wanted yestercday

Burning thought
Really, I have sumthin to say. If Kain can actually have a chance against Pyron, what stops him from soloing all of the LOK universe? I find it bullshit that a character can have moves like Soul Death and Time Reaver, he's almost unbeatable. It's all BS, Pyron is more powerful in every damn way, but according to you because of those gay moves Kain can win. I'm not mad at you, I'm more mad at the character.
he can solo the whole LOK universe and in most events he does in a way, but as Elder kain he does not want to solo the LOK universe because instead he wants to figuire out his destiny and restore the land, because the world is actually dieing, mostly because of kains decision not to sacrifice himself, and ofcourse the Elder God who is like a parasite sucking it dry of its souls and feeding

besides why is it fair pyron has all this power but BS if kain has it, its only a game just like Darkstalkers and the characters have powers of their own, kains are just useful for taking out certain opponents who could be considered Uber in other unvierses because he can destroy souls and control time. Not to menstion give him a good few million years of evolving and he could very well become omnipotent, but that doesnt happen since i dont think kain excists eventually, something happens that ends him

Violent2Dope
Why does he not just kill the Elder God with ease?

Burning thought
well thats a good question m8, why doesnt he, thing is nobody apart from the creators really know who the Elder God is, i mean the thing is the size of Nosgoth, perhaps the whoe planet for all the players know, but he can be found all over the place, maybe its because it doesnt have a soul so the reavers power is enough to greatly harm the thing but cannot ill it completly, maybe kain cba to go to every part of Nosgoth cutting up tentacles and eyes, not to menstion the Elder God can regenerate his tentacles. The things still a mystery tho, the creators should get together again and continue the games story.

Violent2Dope
I still have my doubts on whether Pyron can just lose his soul, or if he even has one. Pyron is basically just a body of energy with conciousness.

Burning thought
well you said he had a soul in the beginning of the debate you cant change your mind at a moments notice, besides it makes sense he has a soul since he was once a physical being on his planet wasnt he? before he became cosmic entity, and he wouldnt just suddenly lose his soul when he became that

also a soul is often what a beings conciousness is, as well as their ambitions, only machines dont have souls or beings who dont have one for special reasons

Violent2Dope
I can change my mind, I thot he did, but he doesn't have a body like most, he is not even really alive in a sense, he has no cells, which is one of the needed qualities to be a living creature. If he does have a soul, how could he lose it? If he has a soul, it can't be taken from his body, he has none.

Burning thought
ofc he has a body or more a form, his soul isnt just randomly floating anywhere, its in his form, it would be his excistence which is why things die when their souls are taken, one does have to be alive to have a soul, it merely has to excist, i mean kain isnt really alive as such and neither are most vampires, their undead aint they, onyl special undead but they have souls. Even the dead have souls if their moving, if their not excisting then their sousl have left them and they not really excist

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>