Sin vs. DMC Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
FFX's Sin appears in the Devil May Cry universe.

Who could beat him?

Burning thought
hmm big great whale thing..quite strong, i would say "perhaps" sparda or Mundus or Dante sparda

Sol Valentine
Isn't Sin supposed to be sealed by Yuna's Sending?

shin_gear
Maybe Mundus, Sparda, DT Dante or Vergil. Sin's a powerful monster/cute whale.

Sol Valentine
It's an ugly whale........ Is it even a whale?

shin_gear
I would like to have it as a pet, if it's about the size of a dog and doesn't have any magical powers.

Burning thought
laughing out loud i dont think its supposed to be, it hell does look like one tho dont it

shin_gear
WHALIE!!!

Sol Valentine
It's not a whale!

Shin_Nikkolas
it's a space station.

Sol Valentine
No, it's a pollutive monster.

Charlotte DeBel
Sparda clan (Sparda&his sons), Mundus, Despair Embodied... they cn manage to beat it.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Sparda clan (Sparda&his sons), Mundus, Despair Embodied... they cn manage to beat it. I'm assuming so...Sin's nonetheless a powerful monster/cute whalie. I may post some videos of him afterwards. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me out on something go to the "Need Help" thread in off-topic forum...

shin_gear
http://ff.gamesmemories.com/images/ff10/scrshots/FFX_414.jpg

hug

shin_gear
Sin is the cutest thing ever to me.

Sol Valentine
He's a fraking ugly monster!

shin_gear
I luv it. I woke up crying a few days ago knowing that having little sin whale as a pet was just a dream. sad

Superboy Prime
Everyone in the DMC verse can get seriously ****ed up by Sin IMO. However that does not mean they will not stop him.

Enjoy Gear
VON22PHdp5U

shin_gear
......I love you man

*Ignores Yuna*

Sin is my baby!

Sol Valentine
Sin is a mutant! He is not cute!!!

shin_gear
Meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.