Be Superman for one day!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Your childhood (adulthood for some of you) dream has come true and you get to become Superman and have all of his powers for one day (exactly 24 hours, not a second more)...what would you do?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/89602-superman_400.jpg

Soljer
Maybe the comic forum. Not the versus forum.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe the comic forum. Not the versus forum.

That is a lot of people you would have to do shifty

stick out tongue

supremthor
Originally posted by Blair Wind
That is a lot of people you would have to do shifty

stick out tongue
tell me about it cool cool laughing laughing

grey fox
Vengeance for one, I find every person who has ever screwed me over a HV them, or maybe burn their houses down.....

I use my super-intelligence to then discover a way to artificially give me powers, and then become a force of evil.

KMC_Drifter
Well, I'd like to see first hand how it would feel to pick up mountains or shit and just toss it into the sun...lol. I'd also like to fly to the farthest reaches of space....just to see what's out there.

KMC_Drifter
One more thing...I'd put a quick end to this war in Iraq...and bring our boys on back home

h1a8
I would create the fortress of solitude and give myself powers once the 24hrs is over. If that is not feasible then I would travel to alpha centauri or something and probe for other life (or planets like earth).

Hannibal-Lector
Id by a mask so no one gets to no my secret identity for that ^_^

vlaaad12345
Id just fly to the fortress and make a device that gave me powers permenately lol,and then id show superman how to really fight a villian.

Hercules
I would only need a few hours with my Super speed and flight to rob every bank on the planet and stash the cash somewhere.

After my powers had gone, I get a pair of glasses, call myself Clark and no can prove it was me!

Milky Joe
I'd spin around the world really fast, thus fixing the ozone layer, then I'd spin round all the sociopaths to cure them of their anti social ways then a spot of spinning over the deserts to stop the droughts ... I'd then go spin around Jessica Alba causing her clothes to fly off while simultaneously making her uncontrollably horny.

big grin

RUNMAN
I would remake the Universe! Super-Man is the bomb yo! I can do anything right? after all he's Super-Man. I'll give all the people on Earth the power to fly... etc. And I'll make a law that you have to wear your pants first before your brief/boxers... yeah!

grey fox
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
One more thing...I'd put a quick end to this war in Iraq...and bring our boys on back home

I thought of that , but you can't really 'do' anything about it, save for destroying the entire country.

Soljer
I'm surprised this is still open...but..while it is, I'd super-friction my way into bestowing ACTUAL superpowers on myself so that I'd still have them AFTER my 24 hours are up.

darthgoober
I'd use a combination of X-Ray vision and super speed to get a look at every female on the planet naked evil face .

Estacado
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'd use a combination of X-Ray vision and super speed to get a look at every female on the planet naked evil face .
You would only look at them?ermm

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
You would only look at them?ermm

Reminds me of the Invisible Man, Wonder Woman, Superman joke...

Estacado
Didn't hear that one....ermm

Soljer

Seriously?

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Seriously?
Yep.

h1a8

Its a pretty funny one too.
Why don't you tell it Soljer?

Soljer
Yep.

So Superman's flying around the Earth, doing his normal routine, making sure everything's okay, and he sees Wonder Woman sunbathing nude on top of the JLA Headquarters.

Now, Superman hasn't slept with Lois in a while because last time they did, he broke her pelvis. So Superman is really horny.

He decides "You know, what, ****(screw) it. I'm Superman for christ's sake."

He uses his super speed, flies down there, ****(screw)s the shit out of Wonder Woman faster than she can blink, and gets out of there.

Suddenly, Wonder Woman raises with a start "WHAT THE ****(Hell) WAS THAT?!"

The Invisible Man responds "I dunno, but my ******* (bumhole) is ****(frig)ing KILLING me."

Edit: Stupid damned censorship.

Estacado
shocklaugh
That's a good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.