Tenebrous and Aegis invade DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can they be stopped? No BFR.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42608/73608-tenebrous_400.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42607/16299-aegis_400.jpg

quanchi112
dc earth goes down.

TricksterPriest
T&A die. There's no way they can take DC Earth. There are so many uber beings on DC Earth, there's just no way for them to lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
T&A die. There's no way they can take DC Earth. There are so many uber beings on DC Earth, there's just no way for them to lose. they took down big g. big g could destroy the earth a hundred thousand miles away. sorry but they accomplish this take.

Erik-Lensherr
DC Earth rather easily

grey fox
This looks like a job for Superman !

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on who's on DC's earth at the time. More often than Not, They would destroy DC earth if there was no prep time.

Now if Phantom Stranger is around like he normally is, then Tand A learn what it means to mess with one who can end conflicts with a wave of his hand.

RUNMAN
nvrbeenwthagirl err, Super-man destroys them easily!

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by grey fox
This looks like a jobbing for Superman !

Bouboumaster
Galactus come to DC earth to kick the ass of theses two Mofos

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on who's on DC's earth at the time. More often than Not, They would destroy DC earth if there was no prep time.

Now if Phantom Stranger is around like he normally is, then Tand A learn what it means to mess with one who can end conflicts with a wave of his hand. is this the same ps that got turned into a mouse effortlessly without so much as a fight.

hm.

u realy give him this much credit dont u? why becuz he is dc?

boriquaking55
I don't see why they can't just destroy the planet - sure the powerful beings would survive but it wouldn't stop Earth from being destroyed.. In a surprise attack - I don't see why T&A couldn't succeed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
is this the same ps that got turned into a mouse effortlessly without so much as a fight.

hm.

u realy give him this much credit dont u? why becuz he is dc?

He got turned into a mouse by the more than Multiversal might of the Depowered Spectre. Tenebrious and Aegis aren't even Universal. It would behoove you to use logic when arguing.

quanchi112
He got turned into a mouse by the more than Multiversal might of the Depowered Spectre. Tenebrious and Aegis aren't even Universal. It would behoove you to use logic when arguing. but how would spectre get his ass raped by an amped cap marvel who was nowhere near a mulitversal. kinda makes ur theory go up in flames. why did shazam do better than him also. are u saying hes a multiversal threat as well?

laughing

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42608/73608-tenebrous_400.jpg

Why is Tenebrous wearing Galactus' skirt?

nvrbeenwthagirl
but how would spectre get his ass raped by an amped cap marvel who was nowhere near a mulitversal. kinda makes ur theory go up in flames. why did shazam do better than him also. are u saying hes a multiversal threat as well?

laughing

NO one knows How amped Captain Marvel was. All the magic of the mages left. Seems pretty powerful to me. YOu do realize that the Spectre's victory was already done. He fought whom he fought for how long he fought purely for his entertainment. I wish you actually were as adept at reading and understanding DC as the rest of us are. You show the ineffectiveness of your constant attempts at demeaning DC characters. You should stick to See George Run.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Why is Tenebrous wearing Galactus' skirt?

So it covers his glowing schlong. wink

On a serious note, DC Earth goes down unless Spectre or Phantom Stranger (or someone along those lines) are there. Either of these guys can one shot the planet, only those who can survive in space would be left over, and those would be dispatched quickly. Superman even with a sundip wouldn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
NO one knows How amped Captain Marvel was. All the magic of the mages left. Seems pretty powerful to me. YOu do realize that the Spectre's victory was already done. He fought whom he fought for how long he fought purely for his entertainment. I wish you actually were as adept at reading and understanding DC as the rest of us are. You show the ineffectiveness of your constant attempts at demeaning DC characters. You should stick to See George Run. when did it say this. why did spectre look so damn scared in space. why did he need rescued by eclipso? this doesnt add up like most of ur claims. cap marvel was tapping into a limited or finite supply of magic and curbstomped spectre before he lost his amp.

i understood this while u make up ur own reasons and live in this fanatsy world of ur own.

Bouboumaster
Theses bad ass are in the leagues of a Galactus.

One or the others can knock off Darkseid with one gesture.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

One or the others can knock off Darkseid with one gesture. hell yeah. darkseid would get owned in no time. hes a nonfactor.

nvrbeenwthagirl

We know that they aren't either as tuff as Galactus. Thus it took two of them to do him in. I'm sure Two Darksieds could do galactus in as well.

guy222
We know that they aren't either as tuff as Galactus. Thus it took two of them to do him in. I'm sure Two Darksieds could do galactus in as well.

"Each of power equal to Galactus"

http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc890/th_97662_Annihilation1-026_122_890lo.jpghttp://img23.imagevenue.com/loc944/th_97666_Annihilation1-027_122_944lo.jpghttp://img135.imagevenue.com/loc200/th_97672_Annihilation1-028_122_200lo.jpghttp://img25.imagevenue.com/loc812/th_97898_Annihilation1-029_122_812lo.jpg
http://img25.imagevenue.com/loc907/th_97905_Annihilation1-030_122_907lo.jpghttp://img153.imagevenue.com/loc1076/th_97911_Annihilation1-031-032_122_1076lo.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
"Each of power equal to Galactus"

http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc890/th_97662_Annihilation1-026_122_890lo.jpghttp://img23.imagevenue.com/loc944/th_97666_Annihilation1-027_122_944lo.jpghttp://img135.imagevenue.com/loc200/th_97672_Annihilation1-028_122_200lo.jpghttp://img25.imagevenue.com/loc812/th_97898_Annihilation1-029_122_812lo.jpg
http://img25.imagevenue.com/loc907/th_97905_Annihilation1-030_122_907lo.jpghttp://img153.imagevenue.com/loc1076/th_97911_Annihilation1-031-032_122_1076lo.jpg

Then how did he defeat them in the beginning? And How is it he faired so well against two beings of the same might?

guy222
Then how did he defeat them in the beginning? And How is it he faired so well against two beings of the same might?

All we know is he did the first time they faught. The second time was a different story

moonknight11
25 Darkseids would get Curbstomped by galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by moonknight11
25 Darkseids would get Curbstomped by galactus.

LMAO. I bet you dont' even know what True DS is.

Power16
They were both equal to Galactus at that level not in the sense that they are his equal when he is fully fed...Right?

moonknight11
Well last time I checked he got beat by STAIRS! laughing

quanchi112
LMAO. I bet you dont' even know what True DS is. nver come on with this true ds stuff. u cant even tell me who the true ds is anymore can u?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well last time I checked he got beat by STAIRS! laughing

There is another retard who talks like that.

grey fox
You can almost SMELL the stupid in this thread.....

A full power Galactus is equal (or slightly below) FP-DS , T&A step up to the plate and DS will knock them the f*ck out.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I don't see why they can't just destroy the planet - sure the powerful beings would survive but it wouldn't stop Earth from being destroyed.. In a surprise attack - I don't see why T&A couldn't succeed.

I believe this is true

moonknight11
What Darkseid feats can stack up to Galactus. Tell me. Is it the fact that he has trouble with supes?. Grey fox do you know a Fp-Galactus is almost as strong as ETERNITY, because I reaaly hope you aren't saying DS can equal eternity.

moonknight11
There is another retard who talks like that.

I'm sorry I offended your favorite character, but COME ON!!! He ain't what he used to be. Deal with it.bye

quanchi112
There is another retard who talks like that. dont call anyone a retard.

grey fox
What Darkseid feats can stack up to Galactus. Tell me. Is it the fact that he has trouble with supes?. Grey fox do you know a Fp-Galactus is almost as strong as ETERNITY, because I reaaly hope you aren't saying DS can equal eternity.

A. Kirby , creator of Galactus and Darkseid stated that. 7/10 Creators word is usually above comics.

B. In their crossover Galactus was getting his ass kicked.

C. DS may not seem as impressive as Galactus, but remember we are talking 'bout a guy who can kill ANYONE who isn't important to the source in a single hit.

D. FP Galactus has never been actually shown , sure it's been 'implied' that he would be on the same level, but come on. The guy has difficulty with frekkin Celestials.

RUNMAN
Galactus won the first battle with them during the start of creation of the Universe. He basically trapped them in the Kyln Moons.

TricksterPriest
I know for a fact that Darkseid would kick their asses with prep, if not outright.

Anyone remember what happened to Ares with the godwave? evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know for a fact that Darkseid would kick their asses with prep, if not outright.

Anyone remember what happened to Ares with the godwave? evil face yeah darkseid needed lots of coordinated help to beat him

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah darkseid needed lots of coordinated help to beat him

laughing

Ares with Godwave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus+tenebrious+Aegis

RUNMAN
whatever makes you sleep better at night...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RUNMAN
whatever makes you sleep better at night...

LOL @ you for thinking that we sleep better becuz we have actual knowlege of DC comics.

RUNMAN
Ok. You have 'actual' knowledge. That's fine and dandy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok. You have 'actual' knowledge. That's fine and dandy.

Well, marvel zombies think that Thor or SS can give DS an actual fight, that Surfer beats Superman with relative ease, that no GL is superior to the Surfer, that The Hulk can beat Wonder Woman, that captain America can beat Karate Kid, that wolverine actually has a chance against Superman and more. It's just laughable. Marvel heads think mr. mxy would lose against the freaking molecule man.

RUNMAN
Yep. They're out of their minds! To hell with them!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep. They're out of their minds! To hell with them!

Not to hell with them. We must show them with love and kindness and a swift tongue the folly of thier lack of knowlege.

RUNMAN
You can do it! (Rob Schneider)

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can do it! (Rob Schneider)
Already done. It was a forgone conclusion the moment I stepped in. stick out tongue laughing

RUNMAN
I know man. I know...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Oh Really? Galactus couldn't knock off GS with one Gesture in the Hunger. even tho it was non cannon. To my knowlege No one has ever been able to knock off DS with a gesture but the Spectre.

quanchi112
Oh Really? Galactus couldn't knock off GS with one Gesture in the Hunger. even tho it was non cannon. To my knowlege No one has ever been able to knock off DS with a gesture but the Spectre. in the hunger galactus was weak as shit and pawned the whole planet. he took oemga effect and laughed at it while weak. ds would need like major help to step to galactus.

moonknight11
Originally posted by grey fox
A. Kirby , creator of Galactus and Darkseid stated that. 7/10 Creators word is usually above comics.

B. In their crossover Galactus was getting his ass kicked.

C. DS may not seem as impressive as Galactus, but remember we are talking 'bout a guy who can kill ANYONE who isn't important to the source in a single hit.

D. FP Galactus has never been actually shown , sure it's been 'implied' that he would be on the same level, but come on. The guy has difficulty with frekkin Celestials.

A. Creator's word means Jacks*%t. Unless they have written everything involving the character they can't say who is stronger.

B. I hope you aren't talking about the one where a weakened Galactus Shrugged off EVERYTHING Darkseid threw at him(including the Omega Effect). laughing

C. See the Above

D. Celestials are tough they Pwnd Odin and the Destroyer armor. I'm sure Darkseid would get his ass kicked by them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A. Creator's word means Jacks*%t. Unless they have written everything involving the character they can't say who is stronger.

B. I hope you aren't talking about the one where a weakened Galactus Shrugged off EVERYTHING Darkseid threw at him(including the Omega Effect). laughing

C. See the Above

D. Celestials are tough they Pwnd Odin and the Destroyer armor. I'm sure Darkseid would get his ass kicked by them.

A. Creator always has influence over what a character means.

b. Galactus didn't shrug off everything DS threw at him. For one, The automotons rocked big G. for two, Big G was being erased. he had to will himself back. For three, the story is ****ed up becuz DS is over 300 feet tall. with no boom tube, The surfer would have been crushed by Orion, and Orion and DS would have been able to double team big g for the win. Story was PIS.

C. See Above.

D. The Celestials are tuff, But DS has better tech than Odin has power, and DS has more powerful displays of power than Odin.

Sirius77
but how would spectre get his ass raped by an amped cap marvel who was nowhere near a mulitversal. kinda makes ur theory go up in flames. why did shazam do better than him also. are u saying hes a multiversal threat as well?

laughing

Actually Shazam is a member of the Quintessence.
Which include DC Zeus, Ganthet, Highfather, etc...
So I don't know about a full multiversal threat, but
he's pretty close.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Kutulu
So it covers his glowing schlong. wink

On a serious note, DC Earth goes down unless Spectre or Phantom Stranger (or someone along those lines) are there. Either of these guys can one shot the planet, only those who can survive in space would be left over, and those would be dispatched quickly. Superman even with a sundip wouldn't stand a chance.

Sundipped Supes?!
He could take at least one of them down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Sundipped Supes?!
He could take at least one of them down.

No. Sun Dippsed Superman would be one shotted into oblivion by a non jobbering being of near Galactus might. It's a wonder they didn't kill surfer. I guess PIS was involved.

Sirius77
Sundipped supes is basically just supes times
100. That's plenty strong to take down galactus.
If Sentry did it, then normal supes can do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Sundipped supes is basically just supes times
100. That's plenty strong to take down galactus.
If Sentry did it, then normal supes can do it.

Where on earth did you think that Superman times a hundred could beat Galactus? No. The entire planet of Daxam might be able to pwn Galactus. But not superman times a hundred.

moonknight11
Where on earth did you think that Superman times a hundred could beat Galactus? No. The entire planet of Daxam might be able to pwn Galactus. But not superman times a hundred.

For once we agree smile

Photon009
DC Earth can win, but they really need to pull out all the stops. They need Billy (Captain Marvel) there helping with all of the Wizard's powers at his disposal now, they need Black Adam back at his WWIII levels, they need all the GL's they can round up from around the universe, etc. I'd say DC Earth would prevail 6 times out of 10 if they know it's coming. But if Tenebrous and Aegis decide to just nuke the planet from orbit without the heroes even knowing, then the 2 elders take this every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.