Sagat vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Emperor of Muay Thai vs the King of Iron Fist.

Muay Thai vs Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate.

Contrary to popular belief, the supposedly-dysfunctional Mishima clan are a close-knit family...who fights each other more than the Nerima Wrecking Crew and the cast of Battle Royale High School combined.

With Kazuya Mishima running the G Corporation, Heihachi decides to give the Mishima Zaibatsu to his grandson, Jin Kazama and go into semi-retirement, the Mishima patriarch still competing in several martial arts touraments, giving the younger generation a run for their money.

At one tournament which Heihachi enjoys competing in, He is there supporting Jin and Asuka. Asuka manages to win the womens' divion, but Jin loses to a kickboxer...a bald, one-eyed, scarred kickboxer, standing over seven feet tall and has more muscles than Kazuya.

Sagat has come to play. Defeating Jin Kazama is a rate feat. Even more rare because Sagat did it in under three minutes.

As Jin limps out of the arena, Heihachi steps in. Clad in his usual elegant hakama, the 73-year-old Mishima challenges the Emperor to a full-contact match.

Sagat's scar glows as he accepts the challenge.

HonkyTonkMan
The fight starts of toe to toe but Sagats brute power and stamina prevails as he soon makes Heihachi taste the ground. Sagat wins and then goes looking for Ryu.

Superboy Prime
This would be a nice matchup IMO.

Undecided...like it or not Heihachi is a tough SOB and he can take quite a beating...but most importantly he can dish out a lot of pain as well.

shin_gear
Let's compare feats since I'm really getting sick of the Sagat overhype.

Strength: To my knowledge Sagat has killed Dan's father, who was a skilled and powerful warrior. Sagat could arguably break part of that Buddha statue Adon broke with his knee. Heihachi, as most people might know by now one-shotted a group of JACKs even after having lost most of his energy against Kazuya and Jin prior to that.

Durability: Won't even bother with that one...laughing

Technique: Sagat takes it in my opinion. This is mainly because of his projectiles.

Reach: Sagat has longer reach, so he'll be able to hit Heihachi easier, though that can also be a disadvantage, since Heihachi could counter and grab him easier.

Speed: Sagat, I guess, judging by gameplay mechanics anyway, so it's an opinion on my behalf.

Overall I say Heihachi wins. No way in hell would I bet on Sagat against a freak like Heihachi.

Edit: LOL @ Snafu's Hayabusa avatar.

Superboy Prime
Meh.

Violent2Dope
I'm the stats guy.pissed

Strength: Sagat is a towering giant and like Gear said, he could(arguable my ass) break that statue with his knee, his power is superior to Adon's.

Speed: Hachi, duh.

Stamina: Hachi is aging, and was winded after fighting the Jacks, whereas I can't think of a time Sagat has gotten tired.

Durability: Who the f*ck you think takes this?

Skill: Hachi has had much more time to develop his skills, and has perfected the Mishima Karate technique, I say him.

Experience: Without a doubt Hachi.

Power: Sagat for sure, he has those ranged attacks and shit, and can punch hella hard.

Reach: Definately Sagat.

Overall, I say Hachi.

Sado22
One word:
SHOORIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hachi wins 8/10 IOSO (in ore-sama's opinion).
strength: fagat can break the visor of the statue because Adon can? sure he can. but can he smack and break heavyass armor plated robots and wreck 'em like Heihachi? sure he can. but for the sake of size, i guess its Sagat. still arguable though.

speed: fagat

durability: no question about it. thongman.

experience: Heihachi

overall: Heihachi

~The I-wish-could-show-this-to-that-idiot-shingears Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
I think Heihachi is actually stronger than Sagat. What exactly has he done that can compare to breaking Jacks with his barehands?

Sado22
err...feel his nipples when he sees ryu? confused

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
~The I-wish-could-show-this-to-that-idiot-shingears Sado-sama The diaper you stole from thongman? confused

jk hug

shin_gear
I laughed my ass off at Sagat beating Jin Kazama. Good one Snafu.

HonkyTonkMan
It could more than easily happen, he pummels Ryu in the comics on their first rematch.

shin_gear
Sorry, if he isn't getting past Heihachi, he sure as hell wouldn't get past Kazuya, let alone Jin Kazama. no expression

HonkyTonkMan
Indeed papahachi could beat him, he did catch a tomahawk in mouth and then bite through it.

shin_gear
LOL...the Tekken animated movie...

Papahachi? confused

Violent2Dope
Heihachi and normal Kazuya are equal, deal with it.

brainchild81
Sagat

shin_gear
LOL

Sado22
laughing
no my foot after i shoved it up your @$$ mad

~Sado

shin_gear
no expression

TricksterPriest
Don't really see how Sagat wins less than 8/10. He's got strength, range, firepower, speed, stamina and maybe durability.

Let's see Heihachi survive a metsu shoryuken. stick out tongue

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Don't really see how Sagat wins less than 8/10. He's got strength, range, firepower, speed, stamina and maybe durability.

Old Man Mishima survived worse.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Old Man Mishima survived worse.

Thank you.

I mean...there is no need to under rate Heihachi.

The guy survived getting thrown down a ravine while being unconscious...he climbed it back up and kicked Kazuya's ass. not only that...but he did survive unharmed getting smashed head first through a brick wall. On top of that he survived the Honmaru explosion and managed to somehow live without food and water for weeks.

You can do better than that TP.

shin_gear
Oh Christ...he's back again...
A JACK has strength, RANGE, optional firepower, speed, stamina and lots of durability. It can't beat a single Mishima.

LOL @ maybe durability. laughing out loud

Let's see you say that it's more destructive than 5 or so JACKS self-destructing at once.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear

Well, I wanted the one with Funky Dynamite, but I couldn't get that one. So I settled with classic Hayabusa.

shin_gear
_rkaiKYEkDQ313

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by shin_gear
Let's compare feats since I'm really getting sick of the Sagat overhype.

Strength: To my knowledge Sagat has killed Dan's father, who was a skilled and powerful warrior. Sagat could arguably break part of that Buddha statue Adon broke with his knee. Heihachi, as most people might know by now one-shotted a group of JACKs even after having lost most of his energy against Kazuya and Jin prior to that.

Durability: Won't even bother with that one...laughing

Technique: Sagat takes it in my opinion. This is mainly because of his projectiles.

Reach: Sagat has longer reach, so he'll be able to hit Heihachi easier, though that can also be a disadvantage, since Heihachi could counter and grab him easier.

Speed: Sagat, I guess, judging by gameplay mechanics anyway, so it's an opinion on my behalf.

Overall I say Heihachi wins. No way in hell would I bet on Sagat against a freak like Heihachi.

Wait wait wait.. you compare the stats..

And according to you, Sagat is superior in every category except for strength yet Heihachi somehow wins overall? I'm confused.

shin_gear
Technique isn't really a big factor here, IMO, and I said that even though Sagat has better reach it's also a disadvantage for a reason. I was basing speed off of gameplay because as far as I know Sagat hasn't demonstrated any real speed in a cutscene or something like that.

And I wanted you to laugh at what I posted before.

Shin_Blax
No. Go do your homework, fat boy.

shin_gear
You've seen my pic. I isn't fat. 131

Shin_Blax
Sagat still wins.

shin_gear
No he doesn't.

Shin_Blax
YesHeDoesShutUp

Sol Valentine
Sagat shuts up?

Shin_Blax
Go buy some Cheeseburgers.

Sol Valentine
Did it already. A bacon double cheeseburger with french fries in it.

Shin_Blax
Oh god.. yes.

Sol Valentine
I've got 2 more. I'll send it to you.

Shin_Blax
yes! Send them to me via PM!

shin_gear
LMAO!

Shin_Blax
Well.. it's official. Pretty soon I will cease to be Shin_Blax.

Sol Valentine
What are you gonna change your name to?

Shin_Blax
Blax_Hydralisk.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Well.. it's official. Pretty soon I will cease to be Shin_Blax. No!

Sol Valentine
Blax_Hydralisk sounds badass like Sol Valentine.

Superboy Prime
Sad thing is there is not any convincing proof to state Sagat wins.

Basically he wins because he is a SFer.

How I love this place.

shin_gear
You need to be more cheery.

Yeah Sagat's overrated.

He's ALWAYS been stronger than Ryu who overcame Gouki who can destroy islands with punches, so what the f*** do you think would happen between Sagat and Heihachi, who couldn't even beat JIN!!!!!

Shin_Blax
Well.. considering that Sagat DID beat Ryu fair and square..

Can't we just say Sagat wins 'cause he's younger? It works in the UFC!

shin_gear
Dude, do NOT change your name. Just find an avatar of Sagat and be happy.

Superboy Prime
So Sagat wins because he beat a younger inexperienced Ryu?

That somehow is a greater feat than surviving getting thrown a ravine after getting KOed, climbing it back up and then kicking the crap out Kazuya Mishima. Wich also somehow becomes greater then getting smashed head first through brick walls and falling an enormous height. Which also somehow becomes greater than defeating Kazuya Mishima in Tekken 4. And also is greater than taking on a dozen Jacks after just fighting an incredibly pissed off Jin Kazama and eventually getting blown up and as a result he flew several hundred kilometers and slamming head first undergounrd....surviving without food for weeks?

Heihachi wins it hands down.

**** the hype.

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So Sagat wins because he beat a younger inexperienced Ryu?

That somehow is a greater feat than surviving getting thrown a ravine after getting KOed, climbing it back up and then kicking the crap out Kazuya Mishima. Wich also somehow becomes greater then getting smashed head first through brick walls and falling an enormous height. Which also somehow becomes greater than defeating Kazuya Mishima in Tekken 4. And also is greater than taking on a dozen Jacks after just fighting an incredibly pissed off Jin Kazama and eventually getting blown up and as a result he flew several hundred kilometers and slamming head first undergounrd....surviving without food for weeks?

Of course it is, you silly noob. Ryu was actually touched by the great Gouki himself, which in turn makes Ryu holy, who touched Sagat. So Sagat is now holy.

Obviously.. you're love of the Master Chief has clearly dulled your mind.

My minds dulled too though 313

I also saw in-game footage of Halo wars. It looks kinda like Command and Conquer.

shin_gear
OMFG LOL!!!

I love you Shin_Blax.

Edit: I'm profiling that.

Violent2Dope
Fool, Hachi is an old man who fights in a diaper cause everytime he exerts any effort he shits himself. He can't beat the muscular and maculinity of Sagat.

Shin_Blax
Indeed. how did you put it, V2D? Pulsating biceps?

Violent2Dope
The exact quote would be "Kuja's girlish figure is nothing to Ganon's pulsating biceps and pectorals."

Shin_Blax
yez!

Sol Valentine
Ganon and Kuja after having a drink together.

Shin_Blax
Don't mention Kuja. Nikkolas will come running if he hears it.

Sol Valentine
KUJA, KUJA, KUJA!

Now run back home Nikk.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Fool, Hachi is an old man who fights in a diaper cause everytime he exerts any effort he shits himself.
When Tekken 4 came out, one of my friends immediately said this after seeing the outfit.

.....Do I know you? fear

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Fool, Hachi is an old man who fights in a diaper cause everytime he exerts any effort he shits himself. He can't beat the muscular and maculinity of Sagat.

Mawashi. It's called a mawashi. Sumo wrestlers wear those. Thank God E. Honda didn't wear that in SF2.

I prefer Heihachi in the black gi, or the Hakama. The Tekken 3 white suit was badass too.

Shin_Blax
Mawashi= japanese for dirty thong.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Mawashi= japanese for dirty thong.

Bet you won't tell a sumo wrestler that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
When Tekken 4 came out, one of my friends immediately said this after seeing the outfit.

.....Do I know you? fear Considering this is the first time I have ever said it and I don't hang with 20 year olds, I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.