Rate dc's cosmic beings in order of the most powerful to least powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
There has been a lot of confusion as to who the top top is over in dc. Lets finish this once and for all.

Here's the list.

Presence,Great Evil Beast,Spectre,Classic Ion,Lucifer,Mr. Mxy,Ultimator,Parallax,Anti Monitor,Elaine,Michael.

No this isnt my order i just want to see who wins this here. You only have to name the top five beings from this list in order of greatest to least greatest. There are no ties. This battle is all about supremacy.

TricksterPriest
Presence=GEB. The rest are inconsequential.

SnazzySmurph
Well... this is original...

kevdude
Its like in Marvel having 2 creators (dumb) and asking whos more powerful??

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Its like in Marvel having 2 creators (dumb) and asking whos more powerful?? nver said mxy destroyed everything in dc. everything i would assume would also mean eevryone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Presence=GEB. The rest are inconsequential. so whos number one?

are u saying dc has no supreme being. no head honcho.

Erik-Lensherr
If it wouldn't have been quanchi who asked I would have probably done it

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If it wouldn't have been quanchi who asked I would have probably done it

Co-Signed

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Co-Signed nver whos second under mr mxy to u. u said mxy can destory everything and presence is everything basically. so under mr mxy who is next according to u?

quanchi112
nver mind nver. u already basically told me. u think mr mxy is first and then destiny is second becuz he wrote everyones fates. so presence be must be third right? or is it geb?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
nver mind nver. u already basically told me. u think mr mxy is first and then destiny is second becuz he wrote everyones fates. so presence be must be third right? or is it geb?
IS anyone taking you seriously? NO. YOu dont' even know how to take what I said in context of what we were arguing about. YOu are trying to formulate an argument based upon something I didn't say. Unless I said Mxy is 2nd to God, then your entire argument is rediculous as I never said such thing. Stop trying to extrapolate a thesis of what I think based upon how you view my arguments. Your view is skewed.

quanchi112
IS anyone taking you seriously? NO. YOu dont' even know how to take what I said in context of what we were arguing about. YOu are trying to formulate an argument based upon something I didn't say. Unless I said Mxy is 2nd to God, then your entire argument is rediculous as I never said such thing. Stop trying to extrapolate a thesis of what I think based upon how you view my arguments. Your view is skewed. my view isnt skewed at all. i call it how i see it. u urself admitted being dc biased. u wont say who is most powerful. and ur opinion changes all the time so who do u think is the baddest sob in all the dc universe.

is it multipresence(presence just shares apsects of himself in all the dc universe right but is connected to a multipresence right?),is it mr mxy(whom u said destroyed everything then recanted and said everything but not everything,only the characters in that story),is it elaine who u said is god now,is it geb?

who is the baddest nver. enquiring minds would like to know.

Estacado
Gog from Kingdom

Everyone else

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Gog from Kingdom

Everyone else that would be an interesting viewpoint if it were true.

im sure with u its classic ion right?

Astner
Wrong!

Presence >> Yahweh = UL + GEB

Astner
Presence >> Elaine? = (Yahweh) > GEB = (UL) > Lucifer > Michael > Spectre > Ultimator > Anti-Monitor > Mxyzptlk > Ion > Parallax

Something like that I think.

Oh, I'll report the ones ruining the thread just an fyi. wink

Endless Mike
1. Presence/Great Evil Beast
2. Elaine
3. Lucifer/Michael
4. Ultimator
5. Spectre
6. Mxy
7. Ion
8. Anti - Monitor

Soljer

Wrong.

Batman > Presence = Great Evil Beast

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
2. Elaine
3. Lucifer/Michael
4. Ultimator
5. Spectre
6. Mxy
7. Ion
8. Anti - Monitor
You're using Vertigo's Presence, an avatar to whish is refered to as Yahweh.
He is not supreme, and he's GEB/UL combinded.

Endless Mike
Vertigo Presence is the same as the main DCU Presence

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Wrong.

Batman > Presence = Great Evil Beast
What about Gog from kingdom who oneshoted Mxy?

Soljer
What about Gog from kingdom who oneshoted Mxy?

He's not quite on Batman's level, my friend.

Estacado
He's not quite on Batman's level, my friend.
Can he be the 2nd on the list or Bruce's new sidekick?313

Soljer
Can he be the 2nd on the list or Bruce's new sidekick?313

He can spit-shine bruce's boots.

That's about as high as it gets.

Gecko4lif
2. Elaine
3. Spectre
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. Ultimator
6. Ion
7. Anti-monitor
8. Mxy

I fixed it for ya

quanchi112
What about Gog from kingdom who oneshoted Mxy? mxy wouldnt lose to gog if he knew about him but the oneshot still shows that as allpowerful as he is he can still be oneshotted by someone like gog.

wink

quanchi112
2. Elaine
3. Lucifer/Michael
4. Ultimator
5. Spectre
6. Mxy
7. Ion
8. Anti - Monitor there are no ties. the whole point of this was to demonstrate or to find a supreme being for dc. but i guess there really isnt one.

sad

Soljer
*rolls eyes*

Not having a singular, by definition, omnipotent takes nothing away from the presence.

quanchi112
*rolls eyes*

Not having a singular, by definition, omnipotent takes nothing away from the presence. takes away his supremacy but ur not nothing else. hes not almightly by hmiself.

wink

Soljer
takes away his supremacy but ur not nothing else. hes not almightly by hmiself.

wink

It doesn't take away his comparison to the one above all. Just means there are TWO beings in DC that are comparable to the one above all.

Astner
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
2. Elaine
3. Spectre
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. Ultimator
6. Ion
7. Anti-monitor
8. Mxy

I fixed it for ya
So you're stating that the Presence isn't supreme, am I right?

quanchi112
It doesn't take away his comparison to the one above all. Just means there are TWO beings in DC that are comparable to the one above all. no TOAA is off panel. im comparing beings on panel who are supreme and cannopt lose or be stalemated.

thanos with the heart rings a bell while the presence doesnt make this exclusive club,

dont be beiased my friend. dc doesnt have a supreme being while marvel does.

wink

Astner
It doesn't take away his comparison to the one above all. Just means there are TWO beings in DC that are comparable to the one above all.
Of course it would.
The-One-Above-All can do anything.
GEB cannot erease the Presence - Limitation.

Endless Mike
The Presene and the GEB are both part of the same being

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Of course it would.
The-One-Above-All can do anything.
GEB cannot erease the Presence - Limitation. thumb up

hes just showing his dc bias.

Astner
The Presene and the GEB are both part of the same being
So you're saying that the Presence is not supreme, but just an aspect of a greater being that is?

Astner
thumb up

hes just showing his dc bias.
The way to get them confused (the way to change their mind) is to ask them questions about their theories, which will ultimately make one insecure.

Soljer
If ANYTHING, I'm actually marvel biased. Not the point.

The point is, the one above all would also be incapable of erasing the presence.

Just like the presence is incapable of erasing the one above all.

Just like they're all incapable of erasing the Man of Miracles (assuming he's actually supreme.)

quanchi112
The way to get them confused (the way to change their mind) is to ask them questions about their theories, which will ultimately make one insecure. its funny cuz as much as they scream out loud ur wrong they have t admit thanos was supreme and the presence wasnt. one being crushed the competition while one has a direct equal....

quanchi112

The point is, the one above all would also be incapable of erasing the presence.

Just like the presence is incapable of erasing the one above all.

Just like they're all incapable of erasing the Man of Miracles (assuming he's actually supreme.) TOAA isnt being discussed here and we are only talking about comic book characters and not writers. on panel dc has no supreme being just as i thought. was hoping someone could prove me wrong but alas i was right.

stick out tongue

Astner
No you're not, but truem it's not the point.

1. You have to accept that they live in different fictions, so there is really no evidence supporting it--it's just speculation.
2. The-One-Above-All has no panel limitations, GEB has.
- Hm ...

Same as above.

Feats > Statements

quanchi112
No you're not, but truem it's not the point.

1. You have to accept that they live in different fictions, so there is really no evidence supporting it--it's just speculation.
2. The-One-Above-All has no panel limitations, GEB has.
- Hm ...

Same as above.

Feats > Statements nice ownage.

Soljer
I AM marvel biased...I read far more marvel than DC, and prefer Marvel over dc on the whole. confused. How exactly you'd be able to guess which company I prefer, considering you have no idea who the **** I am...

Anywho; the one above all has even fewer feats than the presence, considering he's never even been seen on panel. doped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um The One above all has been seen on panel. Kirby Avatar anyone?

quanchi112
Um The One above all has been seen on panel. Kirby Avatar anyone? its settled dc has no supreme being. this angers me that dc would do this to all of us fans.

mad

kevdude
its settled dc has no supreme being. this angers me that dc would do this to all of us fans.

mad

Nah they do have a supreme being its just you don't or refuse to understand it, and just won't let it go! eek!

quanchi112
Nah they do have a supreme being its just you don't or refuse to understand it, and just won't let it go! eek! supreme means ur above everyone else.

as u can see i proved my point. notice the ties.

of course u didnt becuz u love dc and want to say they have as many supreme dc beings as they want.

laughing

kevdude
supreme means ur above everyone else.

as u can see i proved my point. notice the ties.

of course u didnt becuz u love dc and want to say they have as many supreme dc beings as they want.

laughing

So does Adam or Thanos stating "I am Supreme" with the IG mean they are above everything in Marvel? No? ok got that taken care of. Now when has Thanos w/thotu ever said he was Eternal and Forever? Never and never showed it on panel either. Seeing Thanos was still VERY indecisive and Adam once again had to show up, he was not all that like you claim. And you knew about the Jack kirby being showing to be TOAA/God in F4 so why act like you never knew about it?? And no that is not an avatar of him, so silly to think a real human being can put a part of himself in a comic... laughing

quanchi112
So does Adam or Thanos stating "I am Supreme" with the IG mean they are above everything in Marvel? No? ok got that taken care of. Now when has Thanos w/thotu ever said he was Eternal and Forever? Never and never showed it on panel either. Seeing Thanos was still VERY indecisive and Adam once again had to show up, he was not all that like you claim. And you knew about the Jack kirby being showing to be TOAA/God in F4 so why act like you never knew about it?? And no that is not an avatar of him, so silly to think a real human being can put a part of himself in a comic... laughing so eternal and forever means u are supreme. that doesnt seem to go along with the definition. i dont know about this ff4 stuff anfd why are we talking about it. the man jack kirby has passed and we wont see his character again. hes a real life person and shouldnt be compared with fictional characters. all this writer stuff has got to end.

doesnt matter if thanos was indecisiive. lt is second only to the TOAA, the writer so pn panel let is the most powerful being in comics until changed in the future. thanos took out everyone at once with ease. until the presence defeats the geb he will never be supreme, i have seen scans proving that he isnt supreme. so give it a rest he has an equal while thanos doesnt.

understand now? good.

no one in dc could match thanos with the heart, no one. its not my fault its dc's. i am not biased i am going by facts here.

Mr Master
So does Adam or Thanos stating "I am Supreme" with the IG
mean they are above everything in Marvel? No?

The IG makes one God, beneath the LT.

THOTI makes one God above the LT. (which means, above all)

God/Toaa create & draw these Marvel facts for us to read in Marvel comics,
that's how Marvel has it set up.

The entire Marvel Universe (Omniverse) - THOTI - LT and everything else,
is nothing but a drawing on a piece of paper to God/Toaa.

This is why categorizing God/Toaa from FF#511
with ANYTHING that occurs on panel, is ludicrous.
It's like pinning the Real World Artists & Writers against their drawings. laughing

Now when has Thanos w/thotu ever said he was Eternal and Forever? Never

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9954/th17wg4.th.jpg
"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I Now am,
did you ever dare demand anything from Him"

Unless you're assuming,
that Marvel's Supreme Being isn't "Eternal and Forever"

and never showed it on panel either.

What do you mean? (his Eternal & Forever status?)

Thanos wasn't meant to keep that status,
Jim Starlin can't make Thanos TOAA forever,
so obviously Thanos had to give up his position as God Almighty.

But Thanos WAS God!

God Almighty as in the Supreme Being of Marvel.

Seeing Thanos was still VERY indecisive

???

and Adam once again had to show up,

"Had to?"

???

In any case, Adam showing up means nothing.

And it surely does not demean Thanos' Supremacy.

he was not all that like you claim.

Thanos WAS God!

God Almighty as in the Supreme Being of Marvel.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/500/th18br2.th.jpg

"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ...

my Will is Supreme"

And you knew about the Jack kirby being showing to be TOAA/God
in F4 so why act like you never knew about it??

That isn't Jack Kirby, or a representation of him or anything of the like.

That was a representation of the Artists of Marvel,
the Artists (God) have "Collaborators" (Writers)

That's it.

And no that is not an avatar of him,
so silly to think a real human being can put a part of himself in a comic...

It may be silly, but that's exactly what that was meant to be.

RUNMAN
Don't worry about it...

Astner
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Don't worry about it...

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/240/lucifer75p34py1un2.th.jpg

Presence: True I am infinite and eternal. But even I was shaped by forces external to me . You know what they are.

RUNMAN
wehehe... they're coming... next thing you know there will be the Apostles lead by John the Baptist...

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/240/lucifer75p34py1un2.th.jpg

Presence: True I am infinite and eternal. But even I was shaped by forces external to me . You know what they are. WAS Shaped. Not being shaped. Not in control of.

quanchi112
WAS Shaped. Not being shaped. Not in control of. presnece isnt supreme. it must hurt to know everything u have believed in was a lie. im sorry.

sad

why diid dc do this to the presence. why???why????

dammit they should retcon this cuz it makes me sick as to why they dont someone who is clearly supreme.

nvrbeenwthagirl
presnece isnt supreme. it must hurt to know everything u have believed in was a lie. im sorry.

sad

why diid dc do this to the presence. why???why????

dammit they should retcon this cuz it makes me sick as to why they dont someone who is clearly supreme.

Quan, That is of course the presence from Vertigo. Which isn't the presence of DC. your argument fails. pathetic.

quanchi112
Quan, That is of course the presence from Vertigo. Which isn't the presence of DC. your argument fails. pathetic. king kandy panwed u as they are the same. sorry but its true. king kandy pawned u with this when he told u it wa s adc book with the geb.

its a shame but there is only one presence and he isnt supreme.

Estacado
king kandy panwed u as they are the same. sorry but its true. king kandy pawned u with this when he told u it wa s adc book with the geb.

its a shame but there is only one presence and he isnt supreme.
Failthumb down
Vertigo is not canon to Dc.
Go learn some about comics.

Endless Mike
Vertigo is canon to DC.

Astner
DC fanboy community civil war.

quanchi112
Vertigo is canon to DC. he owned u estcado. please know what u are talking about next time.

owned in the very next post.

out ofall the people who post on here i think u understand the least and know the least. ur comic book knowledge makes me laugh.

laughing

Estacado
Vertigo is canon to DC.
No it's not.

Endless Mike
No it's not.

Yes it is. Even in the current Brave and the Bold arc, they're trying to find Destiny's book.

quanchi112
Yes it is. Even in the current Brave and the Bold arc, they're trying to find Destiny's book. read it and weep estacado/

wink

Estacado
------
Although many of the initial Vertigo publications were set in the DC Universe (Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, The Books of Magic, The Sandman, etc.), progressively they have been disconnected from the DCU, leaving the "superheroes" out. Because of this, the continuity with the DC titles is unclear.

Sandai Kitetsu
Um The One above all has been seen on panel. Kirby Avatar anyone?

Do you understand the concept of breaking the fourth wall?

quanchi112
------
Although many of the initial Vertigo publications were set in the DC Universe (Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, The Books of Magic, The Sandman, etc.), progressively they have been disconnected from the DCU, leaving the "superheroes" out. Because of this, the continuity with the DC titles is unclear. same universe....sorry but they have interracted before and are same universe.

Sandai Kitetsu
Presence/ GEB
Elaine
Micheal/Lucifer
Cosmic Extant
The Endless
Ultimator
Darksied w/ ALE

hunbu04
you guys are so marvel bias. When i tried to prove how powe the Phantom stranger is using the GEB story and Vertigo you guys said that vertigo was not canon but now you guys are using the same story to prove that the presence is not supreme.
and another thing Yaweh is greater than GEB and if you were following the vertigo story you will already know that.
GEB= the Voice which was the same as the Ultimate Light.
The Great Darkness + the Ultimate Light = Yaweh

Estacado
same universe....sorry but they have interracted before and are same universe.
It's not canon to Dc.
thumb down

Priest
1) Batman

everything else doesn't matter.

RUNMAN
Originally posted by Priest
1) Batman

You are correct sir!

Astner
Originally posted by hunbu04
and another thing Yaweh is greater than GEB and if you were following the vertigo story you will already know that.
GEB= the Voice which was the same as the Ultimate Light.
The Great Darkness + the Ultimate Light = Yaweh
And, Yahweh/Presence says.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2337/lalyx7.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
1) Batman

A little late. I believe that joke was made like eight pages ago.

RUNMAN
^ I thought 8 lightyears ago... wehehe

quanchi112
It's not canon to Dc.
thumb down yes it is. face the facts. u cant have it both ways. its canon, so deal and accept.

Pyron_Knight
So, the Presence is infinite, Astner?

Hazsekswthurmom
Oh god....the idiocy the steams from this thread. sick

cloud102
The Overseers are definitely up there.

cloud102
And, Yahweh/Presence says.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2337/lalyx7.jpg

What forces are those?

Astner
Originally posted by cloud102
What forces are those?
Not confirmed, and speculation is beneath me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.