This team invade DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they take it?

Team
Trion Juggernaut
Surtur
Shuma Gorath
Archenemy
Classic Mangog
Desak
Thanos
Walker

KMC_Drifter
Superman solos

lordboo
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Superman solos
wouldnt shuma gorath magic screw him up?

hunbu04
either the spectre or the phantom stranger can solo that team.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by lordboo
wouldnt shuma gorath magic screw him up?

I was only joking about Superman

laughing

lordboo
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I was only joking about Superman

laughing
you got me hook, line, and sinker embarrasment

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by golem370
Can they take it?

Team
Trion Juggernaut
Surtur
Shuma Gorath
Archenemy
Classic Mangog
Desak
Thanos
Walker

er are you counting DC cosmics that frequently find themselves at earth? who will these guys be combatting, gonna needa decent amount of cosmic force / ultra strong magic to stop half of those guys

golem370
Archenemy was able to defeat Dormammu & Mephisto easily and they are powerful magic users. You have atleast 4 skyfather level beings here Trion Juggernaut Shuma Gorath Surtur Archenemy Walker & Thanos. Your everyday DC earth heros Superman Batman Green Lantern Aquaman Wonder Woman etc etc. Also villains.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The spectre lives on earth. As does The phantom Stranger. Thunder Bolt, Alan Scott, Flash, Shazam, The Rock of Eternity.

golem370
Alright no spectre lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Alright no spectre lol
Even still, The others are there. Too much to over come. With Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and other's, The DC earth is too much for such a small band of sky fathers.

Endless Mike
Mazikeen Morningstar?

quanchi112
thanos and his team rocks dc earth. they have really no chance. to much power and intellect here for the heroes to stop.

TricksterPriest
Quan, do you know who Morningstar is? evil face

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quan, do you know who Morningstar is? evil face

you really have to ask?.....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
you really have to ask?.....

I know the answer, but I want to hoist him by his own petard. stick out tongue wink

quanchi112
I know the answer, but I want to hoist him by his own petard. stick out tongue wink areu talking about that blond guy named lucifer?

laughing the guy they claim has infinite will just becuz he defies the not so supreme presence. that guy.

laughing

quanchi112
heres a link to mazikeen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazikeen

grey fox
Batman Solos

RUNMAN
Green Arrow solos all of them. He dont need no trick arrow!

quanchi112
I know the answer, but I want to hoist him by his own petard. stick out tongue wink do u know who the walker is and how powerful he is?

cmack
does batman know there coming?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cmack
does batman know there coming? batman wouldnt be able to match wits with thanos. not even in the same league.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
do u know who the walker is and how powerful he is?

Is he equal to the will of god? whistle No? Then please shut up about comparing him to Lucifer. stoned

Hannibal-Lector
If batman knew they were coming, his only prep would be to run away ^_^

If you disinclude the cosmics of DC that frequently find themselves on earth, then i think Marvel team got this, other wise no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
If batman knew they were coming, his only prep would be to run away ^_^

If you disinclude the cosmics of DC that frequently find themselves on earth, then i think Marvel team got this, other wise no zatanna, Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, Thunder Bolt, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Amazo, General Eiling, Superman, Wonder Woman, FireStorm, Shazam, Lex Luthor to name a few who are on DC earth who could get together to stop this band of invaders.

RUNMAN
Wow. The all-intellect team...

golem370
Archenemy is powerful against magic users aka Dormammu and Mephisto.

golem370
Alright two senarios one without prep and one with 5 days of prep

Fanboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Even still, The others are there. Too much to over come. With Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and other's, The DC earth is too much for such a small band of sky fathers.

Wait what ever happened to that Nabu helmet anyways? It just possesses itself?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wait what ever happened to that Nabu helmet anyways? It just possesses itself?

I dont' know. i haven't picke dup the new fate book. haven't even paid attention to if it's out yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.