Quick Question Because Google's No Help..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
I am having a hard time with wallpapers. I have a profile on a game site that I am wanting to put a wallpaper up on of a shark and I have the URL to the picture but I can't seem to find the right code to make it my wallpaper. There's only one spot to enter information and I've seen on other peoples' site profiles that it's possible to do what I want to do. I'm pretty sure I need a HREF wallpaper code but I haven't had any luck looking in google. Everytime I've tried out a code that I've found, when I look at my profile the image I want as my wallpaper shows up as a normal image on the page.

Any help? Thanks.

T.M
Have you tried hosting the image on something like Imageshack ?

not 100% sure but you should be able to get the right code when you host it.

Here is the Imageshack website.. LINK

Lana
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I am having a hard time with wallpapers. I have a profile on a game site that I am wanting to put a wallpaper up on of a shark and I have the URL to the picture but I can't seem to find the right code to make it my wallpaper. There's only one spot to enter information and I've seen on other peoples' site profiles that it's possible to do what I want to do. I'm pretty sure I need a HREF wallpaper code but I haven't had any luck looking in google. Everytime I've tried out a code that I've found, when I look at my profile the image I want as my wallpaper shows up as a normal image on the page.

Any help? Thanks.

Why don't you try asking people on that site?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by T.M
Have you tried hosting the image on something like Imageshack ?

not 100% sure but you should be able to get the right code when you host it.

Here is the Imageshack website.. LINK
Yeah I tried imageshack, that was what I tried first but the image showed up the same as any of the other images.

Originally posted by Lana
Why don't you try asking people on that site?
Done.

Captain REX
Closed by request of thread maker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.