juggernaut vs wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
this is prior to juggernaut regaining his full power who wins?

Battlehammer
bump

spidey-dude
spite thread

Battlehammer
how?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how? um even depowered wasnt he still invulnerable? what can logan do besides piss him off?

Hannibal-Lector
Not completely invulnerable but nearly that, yeah depowered juggy would win

Battlehammer
he could be hurt as shown in new x-men

Battlehammer
a bunch of vines cut juggernaut..........wolverines claws would easily penetrate juggernauts skinn

Hannibal-Lector
its not just the claws, he would need a driving force of at least several ton classes up to penetrate juggys skin in depowered form, which he would heal from and easily KO wolv

spidey-dude
how? this isnt even a competition wtf is wolverine gonna to juggernaut ?

masterbruce
Capt's wolverine fanboyism is in overdrive lol

TheSentry
Are you f@cking kidding me? My god this is one of the stupidest threads I ever saw.

He's like every Wolverine fan of the net all rolled ino one. laughing

lando005
the forum has spoken!

TheSentry
Originally posted by masterbruce
Capt's wolverine fanboyism is in overdrive lol Agreed my friend.

Whats next? Wolverine Vs Superman? Wolverine Vs Hercules?

Battlehammer
.are you guys all idiot?

when juggeranut was not full powered he was hurt by vines............

VINES...........and yoru trying to tell me Logan cant hurt him?

Please I love to see evidence brought on to why a none full powered juggernaut will stomp Logan the majority let alone 10/10. This has nothign to do with fanbboyism and I love how you all say that.

do you guys even read x-men for christ sakes. juggernaut was a former shell of what he onces was hell he almost drowned.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TheSentry
Agreed my friend.

Whats next? Wolverine Vs Superman? Wolverine Vs Hercules?
wolverine has beaten hercules..............

masterbruce

he also PWN3d Lobo, so maybe he can take down Superman as well wink

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
its not just the claws, he would need a driving force of at least several ton classes up to penetrate juggys skin in depowered form, which he would heal from and easily KO wolv
no he woudlent. depowered juggernaut did not show any durability feats beyond thing and Logan stabbs the shit out of him effortlessly.

also I dont recall depowered juggs showing to have a healing factor

Battlehammer
he also PWN3d Lobo, so maybe he can take down Superman as well wink
in a cross over which lobo stated he took a dive............

TheSentry
.are you guys all idiot?

when juggeranut was not full powered he was hurt by vines............

VINES...........and yoru trying to tell me Logan cant hurt him?

Please I love to see evidence brought on to why a none full powered juggernaut will stomp Logan the majority let alone 10/10. This has nothign to do with fanbboyism and I love how you all say that.

do you guys even read x-men for christ sakes. juggernaut was a former shell of what he onces was hell he almost drowned. No the idiot would be you. laughing

Battlehammer
No the idiot would be you. laughing
have you ever read depowered juggernaut? becuase clearly you have not.

He could be cut and was cut. He could drowned.......he was like at colossus strength level. He was not this ubber being you think we was.

Im not talking full powered juggs im talking depowered juggs

trust me im not the idiot and you my friend are talking out ur ass.

TheSentry

laughing Off panel. Anything and I mean anything could have happened. When it was on panel he was being mocked and used as a toy. Herc was having fun. just like anyone whos not a uber fanboy reading your posts. wink

don't shiv

PIS

I pwn thee smile

Battlehammer
laughing Off panel. Anything and I mean anything could have happened. When it was on panel he was being mocked and used as a toy. Herc was having fun. just like anyone whos not a uber fanboy reading your posts. wink
off pannel? it shows herc beeing thrown to the ground lifeless,.........uber fan boy? dude your a morron. I own the issue herc thought it was a joke till Logan showed him how dangerous his claws were. used as a toy? the fight ended with herc on the ground with logan looking down at him............

oh and by the way please provide some evidence that shows why depowered juggs can cream wolverien when other heavy hitters fail too

Battlehammer
Originally posted by don't shiv
PIS

I pwn thee smile
by saying pis that means you pwn me..........wtf

most of the time i debate you your comments show coomplete ignorence of wolverine abilties and character in general

TheSentry
have you ever read depowered juggernaut? becuase clearly you have not.

He could be cut and was cut. He could drowned.......he was like at colossus strength level. He was not this ubber being you think we was.

Im not talking full powered juggs im talking depowered juggs

trust me im not the idiot and you my friend are talking out ur ass.

Maybe but you type out of your ass. How can anyone who types or thinks what you think call anyone an idiot. laughing out loud

Whats the thing they say, pot kettle, you know. wink

Peter level or not he still can defeat Wolve

TheSentry
Double post.

Battlehammer
Maybe but you type out of your ass. How can anyone who types or thinks what you think call anyone an idiot. laughing out loud

Whats the thing they say, pot kettle, you know. wink

Peter level or not he still can defeat Wolve
really and wise that.............oh becuase other heavy hitters with out massive healing factor do............oh wait no no they don't.

honestly give me one good reason why juggernat stomps Logan other then your obviously lack of information. I mean your reasoning is pethetic..........all you keep saying is im a fanboy yet when i ask for you to show prove to why juggernaut wins you just go on a dumb rant about nothing.

Hannibal-Lector
it is clear u cannot be convinced that Depowered Juggy destroys juggy... why make a thread when u already wont bother listening to peoples arguements... Depowered Juggy still was abled to take on the ALpha Squad including sasquatch and a guy in Hulk-buster armor (which he tore through). And yes he needs a driving force to cut the juggernaut... lemme ask you, if you take a stainless steel knife and slash it at a pine tree, does the tree get cut down? no the blade gets stuck at the surface because you dont have sufficient driving force...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
it is clear u cannot be convinced that Depowered Juggy destroys juggy... why make a thread when u already wont bother listening to peoples arguements... Depowered Juggy still was abled to take on the ALpha Squad including sasquatch and a guy in Hulk-buster armor (which he tore through). And yes he needs a driving force to cut the juggernaut... lemme ask you, if you take a stainless steel knife and slash it at a pine tree, does the tree get cut down? no the blade gets stuck at the surface because you dont have sufficient driving force...
I would listen if some one actaully said somethign usefull insetad of simply jugg wins and wolverien can't cut him.........

juggernaut got cut by a vine..........

Logan claws dont work like a normal knife. There designed to eb so sharp they cut through anythign no matter the force he exserts.

Logan has effortlessly cut through hulk,thing, rough-house, namor, tiger shark......must I go on .

so yes Logan can and would cut juggernaut

TheSentry
off pannel? it shows herc beeing thrown to the ground lifeless,.........uber fan boy? dude your a morron. I own the issue herc thought it was a joke till Logan showed him how dangerous his claws were. used as a toy? the fight ended with herc on the ground with logan looking down at him............

oh and by the way please provide some evidence that shows why depowered juggs can cream wolverien when other heavy hitters fail too Wow that's not off panel? If Batman beat Wolverine like that you would claim its off panel but this isn't? My god it's like talking to someone from Planet of the Apes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was still laughing while on the floor. You are so in love with that craptacular character you are blinded.

Now enough of the insults please. wink

Battlehammer
Wow that's not off panel? If Batman beat Wolverine like that you would claim its off panel but this isn't? My god it's like talking to someone from Planet of the Apes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was still laughing while on the floor. You are so in love with that craptacular character you are blinded.

Now enough of the insults please. wink
so again you go on another rant..instead of answer my question.

why does depowered juggernaut pwn wolverine come on I love to see your reason as well as some evidence........which I wont be gettign either of because clearly u talk out your back end

TheSentry
Anyway my I.Q has gone down allot since talking to you. I have other people who don't type like 10 year olds to speak to who aren't in love so much they become pathetic.

Battlehammer
Anyway my I.Q has gone down allot since talking to you. I have other people who don't type like 10 year olds to speak to who aren't in love so much they become pathetic.
again you have no good answer again you have no proof and again you go on a mindless rant.

it pethetic. You knwo you have nothing so you attack me by trying to act like im so idiot fanboy when in reality you just have nothing and were talking out your ass.

your pethetic and I love to see you in the battlezone just to make you look foolish

masterbruce

your pethetic and I love to see you in the battlezone just to make you look foolish

what the hell is the battlezone? confused

Battlehammer
what the hell is the battlezone? confused
new thing KMC doing werey ou go vs memebers in official matches.

TheSentry
again you have no good answer again you have no proof and again you go on a mindless rant.

it pethetic. You knwo you have nothing so you attack me by trying to act like im so idiot fanboy when in reality you just have nothing and were talking out your ass.

your pethetic and I love to see you in the battlezone just to make you look foolish laughing out loud

I read your....little description and that would be fine but I don't debate street levellers so there goes your character.

Also I will only debate you if you learn how to type. If you can do that we are on...when does it start and whats the rules? confused

TheSentry
BTW Hammer your signature has stopped working. Just thought you should know.

carver9
I tried to stay away from this thread but i just cant take no more. I give wolverine the majority and i would love to explain why. Juggernaut, yes he is powerful but he isnt invulnerable like he use to be. Every thing from werewolves to vines hurt him. He even got koed by an exploding car. Wolverine claws are able to penetrate juggernaut skin due to the fact that it has been stated numerous of times that wolverine claws can cut through anything. Basically the only thing that i have seen wolverine claws fail to cut was the TRUE juggernaut but this juggernaut wont be a problem.

Now lets go to the strength. Wolverine has taken punches from wendigo, stood up to gladiator on 2f occasions and I know that you all hate this but it was done, he even bested hercules and I wouldnt call it pis since wolverine has taken on both hulk and wendigo in one comic. He has taken punches from colossus and bounced back up, namor, iron man, thing, etc.... So wolverine would have the ability to absorb almost any attack that juggernaut throw at him (not all though). But the real reason Im giving wolverine the majority is due to his speed. He can basically just circle around the juggernaut, just like he does the hulk and almost every brute with ease.

So lets brake it down. Wolverine has the capability of cutting juggernaut. Wolverine is alot faster than juggernaut, so it shouldnt be hard for him to land fatal slashes. Wolverine is the better fighter by far. Wolverine is able to stand up to almost any attack that juggernaut throws at him (hulk even through a 100 foot tall tree on top of wolverine and wolverine sliced out of the tree). The only thing that juggernaut really have over wolverine is strength but we have all seen what good that is against wolverine.

Wolverine 7/10

TheSentry
laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud

laughing laughing out loud

Battlehammer
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.