Sym vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
devSym's a badass. I fig. he stands a good shot.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
devSym's a badass. I fig. he stands a good shot.

are they fighting in limbo

Symmetric Chaos
devSym's a badass.

smile

LordKaos
Does S'ym have the transmode virus? If so he assimilates Nimrod and improves himself, If not I still think he can take him, he has an unknown amount of magical knowledge/power, and can break adamantium.

Wonder Man
I didn't know...
he can break adamantium.
I still think this might be a tough fight though. No one actually knows the full extent of weapontry that Nimrod has. Oh and i don't think the transmod virus would work on Nimrod...he's not flesh.

RUNMAN
nimrod

LordKaos
I didn't know...
he can break adamantium.
I still think this might be a tough fight though. No one actually knows the full extent of weapontry that Nimrod has. Oh and i don't think the transmod virus would work on Nimrod...he's not flesh.

He broke off the claw of the Wolverine who was with the group of Xmen who were trapped in Limbo instead of Illyana. The transmode virus is the same techno-organic ability that Warlock and Magus have, flesh is only an issue when one wants to steal the "life glow". Douglocke had the same ability and could easily become one with other machines. S'ym can also reconstitute himself from a single molecule. I figured in that Nimrods weapons systems will keep adjusting, that's why I mentioned that S'ym has an unknown degree of magical skill and knowledge as his wild card.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.