Cool Trailers of the OT, if they were next...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Check these out:

xokDL2TBYDg

sithsaber408
ESB

2eLd6VZ5L3I

sithsaber408
ROTJ

1XLHd4qe2qE

This one isn't as good, but the guy who's making it says it's a rough draft.

JediRobin23
Pretty cool if you imagine it as first coming out after the PT. I like the first one

General G
Those are pretty cool, I like the first one best.

queeq
They're too long, too slow. ESB is way to explanatory for a trailer.

General G
But trailers always help get the word out.

queeq
Real trailers, yes... but none like these.

Whisper
Too slow! Remember the trailer for TPM? The speed, the music, everything was amazing! It put you right into the centre of the movie from the opening cockpit scene of the podrace.

queeq
I agree.

Count Makashi
I agree as well.

Sesse
Wow. When are these coming?

~JP~
Originally posted by Whisper
Too slow! Remember the trailer for TPM? The speed, the music, everything was amazing! It put you right into the centre of the movie from the opening cockpit scene of the podrace.

Which is precisely why it made an assload of money and became the highest grossing of all the SW flicks.

queeq
Well.... that and the anticipation of more than 15 years.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by ~JP~
Which is precisely why it made an assload of money and became the highest grossing of all the SW flicks.
Not with inflation calculated into it...thank god. ANH still holds that record.

Anyway, the first 45 sec of both of them (3rd one is down) are good, but then the music editing is terrible, not meshed very well together. There's no flow to it. Other than that though, they weren't bad. I like the beginning of the second on the best with Yoda talking about Luke/Vader. But i will say that about half way through the first one i got some goose bumps. I'm just attached to the OT i guess.

queeq
Who can blame ya?

Alliance
The last line of the ESB one made me jump for joy.

That was the only part i found really good sad

queeq
That's not a lot. I never got that far.

General G
I don't remember the line, but I don't want to rewatch them...

queeq
Good for you

General G
Thanks.

queeq
CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.