Mongul + Orion + Kalibek + Validus vs Darkseid +Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Dc are all pc

TricksterPriest
Darkseid solos. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Duo beat the smack out of the foursome. tho that is a good foursome against others. DS has power over 3 of them and he just all out beats Mongul in everyway.

Endless Mike
Orion kills Darkseid because he is prophesized to

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Orion kills Darkseid because he is prophesized to

I know which is where thanos comes in Happy Dance

quanchi112
team thanos for the win.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
team thanos for the win.

Well, DS will be the player for the DUO. Thanos won't be doin' much. PC Validus would pimp slap Thanos out of the damn solar system.

Gecko4lif
Thanos could take out kalibek lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, DS will be the player for the DUO. Thanos won't be doin' much. PC Validus would pimp slap Thanos out of the damn solar system. thanos tells ds what to do. i mean come on we have already established that thanos would rock ds all over the place. ds thanks his lucky stars he is on thanos team here.

grey fox
Thanos sit's back and watches as DS OE their foes to death.

Soljer
thanos tells ds what to do. i mean come on we have already established that thanos would rock ds all over the place. ds thanks his lucky stars he is on thanos team here.

laughing

No. We've established that, somehow, in your warped warped mind, you actually interpret Thanos as the superior between the two.

Period.

That's all.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

No. We've established that, somehow, in your warped warped mind, you actually interpret Thanos as the superior between the two.

Period.

That's all.

SO much truth in such a little post laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Period.

That's all. u really believe this that is the funny thing. i man thanos has demonstrated and has been more consistent in showing us all how superior he is to darkseid. darkseid needs a whole planet of soldiers and resources and he still cant keep up with thanos. i mean the guy cried mercy to superman. he said i cant take anymore and u win to a lesser being.

odin couldnt put thanos down. freaking odin.

whereas u have doomsday put darkseid down like nothing with no resistance whatcoever. it is u my friend with the warped mind.

Gecko4lif
u really believe this that is the funny thing. i man thanos has demonstrated and has been more consistent in showing us all how superior he is to darkseid. darkseid needs a whole planet of soldiers and resources and he still cant keep up with thanos. i mean the guy cried mercy to superman. he said i cant take anymore and u win to a lesser being.

odin couldnt put thanos down. freaking odin.

whereas u have doomsday put darkseid down like nothing with no resistance whatcoever. it is u my friend with the warped mind.

First of all odin couldnt put thanos down but all thanos could do was stand there like a big purple punching bag

And let up get this strigaht

Darksied's crys of pain to superman: 1
Superman's crys of pain to Darkseid: ~150

Oh yeah dark is a major wuss laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.