wolverine vs mastermind excello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the runt vs the smart kid.....

Amadeus has 24 hours to gather all the info he can on wolverine before the fight...

fight takes place in central park

NiņoAraņa
i actually believe Amadeus can do it. no expression i don't know HOW, but i'm sure he can find SOMEKIND of way. maybe some healing factor suppressent and then the most advanced poison ever?

lando005
he puts him down with a pebble (:~)

Soljer

lando005
i wonder what capt's opinion would be

lando005
wolverine can go berserk in this match too

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

Battlehammer
info..............does not mean items so in the end he still pritty screwed.......since well info not going to help him it just going to make him sure he going to die

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
info..............does not mean items so in the end he still pritty screwed.......since well info not going to help him it just going to make him sure he going to die i was waiting for your post... and it's not like cho really needs prep for anybody he's beatin most people on the fly with whatever is near by sooo i would say the smart kid takes this, he can stop a tank with a pebble he can stop mr bad attitude

Symmetric Chaos
It depends.

Does Cho get a grape?

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It depends.

Does Cho get a grape? sure y not

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
sure y not

Then Cho wins.

lando005
Then Cho wins. hmm good solid argument you've convinced me smart kid ftw

masterbruce
Then Cho wins.

you're joking right? wtf is he gonna do with a grape, make Logan slip on it?

lando005
Originally posted by masterbruce
you're joking right? wtf is he gonna do with a grape, make Logan slip on it? he was but the concept of cho winning was real

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
you're joking right? wtf is he gonna do with a grape, make Logan slip on it?

Yes I'm joking. Cho once claimed he could stop a charging rhino with a grape.

lando005
Yes I'm joking. Cho once claimed he could stop a charging rhino with a grape. ya know in some weird way he might be able to do it...... smile

in any case Cho wins this big grin

janus77
It depends.

Does Cho get a grape?
dammit!

was gonna suggest that.

but yeah, Cho fo' sho'!

method 1) the obvious. Cho puts in a call to Magneto.

method 2) a little creative. Cho coats the battlefield with a molecular-adamantium superglue hybrid that creates a bond as strong as adamantium between any materials. Cho then returns to the battlefield 5 minutes late for the fight, to watch a hapless Wolverine stuck for good.

method 3) vindictive. Cho brings WWH evil face

janus77
ya know in some weird way he might be able to do it...... smile

in any case Cho wins this big grin
a grape spat at high velocity, up the rectum of the rhino, whilst it is grazing... it took me a while, but I figured it out! yes

or coat the grape with a highly toxic substance and toss it at the rhino.

or shoot the grape up the nostril of a charging rhino... dislodge the brain and one dead rhino!

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
dammit!

was gonna suggest that.

but yeah, Cho fo' sho'!

method 1) the obvious. Cho puts in a call to Magneto.

method 2) a little creative. Cho coats the battlefield with a molecular-adamantium superglue hybrid that creates a bond as strong as adamantium between any materials. Cho then returns to the battlefield 5 minutes late for the fight, to watch a hapless Wolverine stuck for good.

method 3) vindictive. Cho brings WWH evil face or how bout method 4 he does method 2 during the 5 minutes he does method 1 and brings in method 3 as he comes back to finish off method 2 with the help of magneto

lando005
a grape spat at high velocity, up the rectum of the rhino, whilst it is grazing... it took me a while, but I figured it out! yes

or coat the grape with a highly toxic substance and toss it at the rhino.

or shoot the grape up the nostril of a charging rhino... dislodge the brain and one dead rhino! throws the grape at the rhino's eye blinding it and causing it to smash into a near by bolder

janus77
or how bout method 4 he does method 2 during the 5 minutes he does method 1 and brings in method 3 as he comes back to finish off method 2 with the help of magneto
http://www.jameslugo.com/gallery/method_man04.jpg

janus77
throws the grape at the rhino's eye blinding it and causing it to smash into a near by bolder
high statistical probability of grape either:
1) bouncing off the eyeball and making rhino angrier or
2) rhino's velocity remaining constant and Cho getting run over by a one-eyed rhino ... hmm rhiino = rhino with both eyes? confused

lando005
high statistical probability of grape either:
1) bouncing off the eyeball and making rhino angrier or
2) rhino's velocity remaining constant and Cho getting run over by a one-eyed rhino ... hmm rhiino = rhino with both eyes? confused then you got me

lando005
bump!

lando005
battle takes place in a walmart

lando005
bump

lando005
before i was joking around with this thread... but now i'm serious how so you think this fight would go... beserk wolverine vs the smart kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.