arana vs scorpion vs x23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
i was gonna have scorpion take the other girls on one by one but this is faster..... fight takes place in a back ally in the bronxs.. thoughts

lando005
bump

DigiMark007
Arana's cute.

lando005
yea i guess in that field she takes it no problem

llagrok
x-23, easily.

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
x-23, easily. scorpion can put her down with one good hit

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by lando005
i was gonna have scorpion take the other girls on one by one but this is faster..... fight takes place in a back ally in the bronxs.. thoughts which scorpion?

guy222
i was gonna have scorpion take the other girls on one by one but this is faster..... fight takes place in a back ally in the bronxs.. thoughts

X-23

llagrok
scorpion can put her down with one good hit

My ass he can.

NiņoAraņa

lando005
the female scorpion the new one

NiņoAraņa
She may def take it then.....

llagrok
I highly doubt she would take the majority from Arana or X-23.

X-23 is far superior martial artist and has superhuman physique. Arana is stronger and more agile by far. It's only her lack of experience that puts her an at obvious disadvantage here.

lando005
hard to say but due to arana's lack of xp i think she may go down first

llagrok
X-23 healed a snapped neck in seconds :/

lando005
X-23 healed a snapped neck in seconds :/ she also got koed from getting thrown through a wall

llagrok
she also got koed from getting thrown through a wall

Yeah, let's only use her WWH appearance.

lando005
Yeah, let's only use her WWH appearance. hey i'm just sayin that's what happend

What If...

lando005

What If...
dont complain to me about what marvel writes

scorpion tags here and takes her out the fight for a tko

No, but I can blame you for using their crap in an argument.

Anyways, You obviously haven't been reading Hero's for Hire. Scorpion uses her full blast Scorpion sting, set to kill, on Paladin (who has VERY limited super strength/invulnerability) and he isn't even affected...he gets up as soon as she leaves. Someone who repairs from a broken neck in less than 2 pages laughs off her sting.
Scorpion is some scrub that wants to be Spider-Woman, read up before you attempt to debate.

carver9
Originally posted by What If...

Anyways, You obviously haven't been reading Hero's for Hire. Scorpion uses her full blast Scorpion sting, set to kill, on Paladin (who has VERY limited super strength/invulnerability) and he isn't even affected...he gets up as soon as she leaves. Someone who repairs from a broken neck in less than 2 pages laughs off her sting.
Scorpion is some scrub that wants to be Spider-Woman, read up before you attempt to debate.

Well i give this to x23. Everything about her is super human and she has owned spiderman and could have killed him and you think a female scorpion is winning this.

What If...
...So, you read my post...and think I believe female Scorpion should win this?...

lando005

Scorpion is some scrub that wants to be Spider-Woman, read up before you attempt to debate. ya know it's funny you said that cause i just read that today so i think i got that "read up" part covered pretty well.. and i can tell ya she DID NOT want to kill him kinda hard to say she put her all into it when she clearly did not want to kill the man and so any time x get's her head kicked in in a fight is crap now? seeing how she's a cheap wolverine knock off i guess so right didn't know his "omfg healing factors make instant win" jobbing aura extended to his clones

carver9
...So, you read my post...and think I believe female Scorpion should win this?...

My bad, I clicked on the wrong name. I wasnt responding to you. Just disregard it, it was for someone else on the 1st page. My bad. smile

What If...

lando005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.