Gideon Wyeth v.s. Jack Thompson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Takes place in Kingdom Valley.

ESB -1138
Jack for the win!

Sol Valentine
Jack has Bolt 3, Telekenesis, Incenerate 3, and The Ice Plasmid. Along with A pistol and a Shotgun.

ESB -1138
....I said Jack wins.

Sol Valentine
Gideon has the weapons fromThis Video

ESB -1138
....I said Jack wins.

Sol Valentine
Why? Gideon is powerful enough to give him trouble.

ESB -1138
Trouble yes, victory no

Superboy Prime
Bioshock I realize Thompson is not Jack's real last name...his last name would be Ryan since he is Ryan's illegitimate son...or it would be Jack Fountaine...since he was Fountaine's creation...nevertheless Thompson fits the bill to keep the enormous spoiler a secret. What do you say ESB?

Sol Valentine
Are you serious? So Jack is either an artificial creation, or someone else's son?

Superboy Prime
You will want to add

At the beginning and the end of that sentence, friend. in the end add / before the word spoiler

Sol Valentine
are you serious?/

Superboy Prime
I said before the word spoiler and inside the .

Also do it on the first sentence were you asked me what Jack was. Hurry before time runs out.

Yeah. I'm dead serious. Fountainte--Ryan's nemesis--created jack by getting a fertilized egg from a model that ****ed Ryan. Then Fountaine had Dr. Suchong accelerate Jack's growth and implanted falxe memories in Jack's brain. He also had Jack implanted with a sentence that would keep Jack under Fountaine's control...by saying Would you kindly? Fountaine could have Jack do anything he asked him to. Jack could do nothing but obey. Fountaine sent Jack to the land dwellers world as a sleeper agent to be activated whenever Fountaine saw he was losing the battle.

Kick ass. I know.

Sol Valentine
Wow, what a plot twist. Very well put together.

Superboy Prime
Yep. I felt like a ****ing slave when everything came together before me.

Sol Valentine
I have the game, beat it, now I need to play the game again to listen to the plot.

Superboy Prime
So you didn't get it...you kept doing what everyone told you to do...haha!

A man chooses....A slave obeys! tongue

Sol Valentine
I'd rather not listen to the lower order of such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.