Sephiroth v.s. Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Both are at thier prime.
Takes place in The Courtyard of the Gods.

shin_gear
My same opinion from the Dante vs. Sephiroth thread would go right here so...yeah

Oh and Vergil lets his hair fall down like Dante, grows it out, gets a cloak and some boots, a long ass katana and chases Cloud around...313

Sol Valentine
Sephirgil
or
Vergiroth

I say Seph after a good fight.

shin_gear
Vergiroth sounds BAD-ASSSSSSSSS

Sol Valentine
I might change my name to it in 2 months.

shin_gear
NOES! Sol Valentine is one of THE most badass usernames, ever! Vergiroth is not as badass.

Sol Valentine
Really?

Superboy Prime
Vergil.

Sol Valentine
Vergiroth

Violent2Dope
Vergil wins same way Dante does, ZOMGSPEEDBLITZ!

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth takes this.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I might change my name to it in 2 months.

Not if I do it first!

Just kidding. I grew fond of the name ESB-1138. Any who I say Sephiroth wins this match. Vergil may give Sephiroth a harder time than Dante but the end result is the same...SEPHIROTH!

Sol Valentine
That name sounds like the code for a bazooka.

And Sephs new name is Sephergil

ESB -1138
Doesn't sound as good as Vergiroth.

Sol Valentine
God. you should praise me for making that name.

ESB -1138
...for taking rgil of Vergil and roth of Sephiroth and switching them around?

....Vinny is soooo much cooler by the way. (referring to a certain OFT thread). Just Kidding.

Sol Valentine
Still, praise me for making that badass name! it's much better than Vergil or Sephiroth seperatly.

ESB -1138
...not really. Sephiroth just rolls off the tongue. Vergiroth really doesn't flow as well as Sephiroth does. It's the transaction from Verg to roth that kills it.

Sol Valentine
It's still badass. It dosen't need a mouth sound effect to make it sound badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.