Batman Vs Fedor Emelianenko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
Who takes this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

Fedor is considered to be the greatest MMA practioner of all time, and only has 1 loss in 7 years via a cut within the first 15 seconds. The loss was brutally avenged. He holds wins over the best competition fighting has to offer.

But is that enough to take out the master martial artist that batman is?

spetznaz
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Who takes this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

Fedor is considered to be the greatest MMA practioner of all time, and only has 1 loss in 7 years via a cut within the first 15 seconds. The loss was brutally avenged. He holds wins over the best competition fighting has to offer.

But is that enough to take out the master martial artist that batman is?

Batman is a comic-book character.

Fedor is a flesh-n-blood human.

Fedor loses 10/10, and loses badly. Real-world humans cannot compete against comic-book characters ....just go over to the Batman Respect thread and look at some of those feats.

Then call me when Fedor can karate chop tree trunks and dodge bullets.

Batman 10/10.

StyleTime
Originally posted by spetznaz
Batman is a comic-book character.

Fedor is a flesh-n-blood human.

Fedor loses 10/10, and loses badly. Real-world humans cannot compete against comic-book characters ....just go over to the Batman Respect thread and look at some of those feats.

Then call me when Fedor can karate chop tree trunks and dodge bullets.

Batman 10/10.
thumb up

I'm a huge MMA fan and Fedor fan but he loses. He's got skill but Batman is skilled and physically superior in every possible regard.

Soljer
Make it film Batman, and we'd have a slightly better fight.

As is, Batman could simultaneously take every champion from every weight class from every MMA competition that currently exists, worldwide, simultaneously, and leave them as a broken pile of flesh.

RUNMAN
Mike Tyson will chomp on Bat-Man's ear...

RUNMAN
... and eat his children

Swanky-Tuna
I think Fedor has a t-shirt that says "I never lose" and has his picture on it. If it's on a t-shirt, it must be true.

King_Mungi
Pride fighters are getting no love lately (Cro Cop and Dan Henderson)

Also did anyone else think Matt Hamil actually won his fight and got screwed by the judges?

Swanky-Tuna
Matt Hamil didn't win? I changed the channel right after the 3rd round had ended because I was sure he had it in the bag.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Matt Hamil didn't win? I changed the channel right after the 3rd round had ended because I was sure he had it in the bag.

EDIT: As I read it wrong, damn eyes!

Yeah he lost one judge scored Hamil winning 30-27, while the other two were 29-28 for Bisping...errr?

Overall it was a lackluster fight though

joesdabest1
Originally posted by King_Mungi
EDIT: As I read it wrong, damn eyes!

Yeah he lost one judge scored Hamil winning 30-27, while the other two were 29-28 for Bisping...errr?

Overall it was a lackluster fight though

Yea it was such a travesty. Especially after Hamil took the loss with so much class and Bisping talked trash like he actually won. The guy didn't even shake Hamil's hand.

King_Mungi
Yeah Bisping gloated about how his knuckles hurt punching Hamil in the face, bah! I pefered Bisping going into the fight but not anymore.

Overall it was sort of a lackluster ppv, but it was free so can't complain. Poor Cro Cop his career is pretty much done now. Marcus Davis & Houston Alexander impressed the hell out of me though

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Poor Cro Cop his career is pretty much done now.
Especially now that everyone knows he can't turn left. I mean... fight while being advanced on.

Xplosive
More fair is to compare Batman from movie Batman Begins (because of proper writing).
Fedor wins in hand-to-hand combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.