Kyo Kusanagi vs Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kyo is downright furious.

The Kusanagi heir is furious that Ryu's memoirs, Reflections in a Dragon's Eye is getting a whole lot more attention than his book on poetry.

Note: Ryu releasing his book three weeks after Kyo's was purely coincidental, and not to spite him.

Even Geese Howard and Rugal Bernstein found it to be a interesting read (Geese - "Eventhough I hate Ryu, his memoirs shows a vunerable side of himself." Rugal - "How he overcame his drug addiction and gained his personal redemption moved me."wink

Kyo thinks that it's a big injustice. As he is on his way home, he sees someone reading the memoirs and snaps. Snatching the book away, he incinerates it, unleashing a string of curse words in Japanese.

The owner of the book wasn't too happy. That copy of Ryu's book was autographed. The owner happens to be Raven.

While Kyo is ranting, he gets a fist to the head, which knocks some sense into him. When Kyo sees who attacks him, he thinks it's a blond Wesley Snipes in a ninja uniform.

"You got me mistaken," Raven growls. "Ryu himself autograped that book. You owe me 30 bucks."

"Over my dead body!" Kyo shots.

Raven adjusts his glasses. "That can be arranged, boy."

Sol Valentine
Raken Blind Ghosts him.

Superboy Prime
Tekken Raven?

I see good ole Kusanagi whooping ass if that is the case.

Sol Valentine
Raven would be way to fast for him.

ThoraxeRMG
Raven gets his 30 dollars.

HonkyTonkMan
Hell no, Raven gets whooped. He may be fast but nothing surprising for Kyo who smirks and then sets Ravens face on fire.

shin_gear
Meh...good fight I guess. Kyo should take the majority of votes though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Raven's black.. so he wins ermm Though seriously Raven's pretty much done nothing noteworthy.

On another note, I no longer believe Gouki pwns all.

Starcraft does 131

HonkyTonkMan
Akuma wastes them.

Blax_Hydralisk
No, Gouki would lose against a Hydralisk.

HonkyTonkMan
Akuma would tear it in half.

Blax_Hydralisk
Silly fool.. Hydralisks don't die.

shin_gear
Blax! BEHAAAVE!!

weep

Blax_Hydralisk
Neg!

HonkyTonkMan
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Silly fool.. Hydralisks don't die.

Akuma would teach it to.

Sado22
Kyo would beat him. Firepower, good chin, amazing stamina and a kickass repertoire of blows. raven's teleportation and speed would be a problem but Kyo has dealt with both ninjas and teleporters.
Kyo. 9/10

~Sado

shin_gear
Kyo because it almost rhymes with Ryu.

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
fixed

shin_gear
What the hell did you fix?

Blax_Hydralisk
lawlz.

SteelEagle
We all know who wins, Mr. Grins-while-he's-KO'd.

shin_gear
He'll win via being KO'd?

Sol Valentine
that's like, linsday Lohan being succesful in rehab and then crashing her 50th car the minute later.

shin_gear
That's like Lindsay Lohan sucking on my big hot wet dildo!

Sol Valentine
Namine's gonna WTFAnti-form your ass for forgetting child support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.