Benders Big Score - Finally!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/benders-big-score.html

I am so freakin excited about this coming out, and for all you stoners out there, a whole episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad!

Mirai Gohan
I'm too lazy to click on the link.

This is Bender from Futurama we're talking about, right?

tabby999
Yep, they've made 4 movie length features that are going to be broken down into half hour shows. Either way, they'll be available on DVD first so...

Impediment
I hear that Futurama will be coming back to the air like Family Guy did. Is this true?

tabby999
Yeah, BUT what is going to happen is Matt Groening and Co will give Comedy Central the movies, they will break them down into half hour episodes, but we'll be able to buy the movies on DVD before they're aired as a show so...

DarthLazious
So we wont be having a whole new season of Futurama?

Wolfie
So this is basically like what Family Guy did with the Stewie Griffin movie?

This looks interesting. Bender's my favorite character.

Wolfie
So this is basically like what Family Guy did with the Stewie Griffin movie?

This looks interesting. Bender's my favorite character.

tabby999
Yep, it'll end up being a whole season, because they'd get 12 episodes from 4 movies, maybe 16 if they fill with ads more. But you wouldn't bother buying them as a season, you'd buy them as movies, they already have full special features and you dont have to wait for them all the come out...

Wolfie
Oh, is Bender's Big Score one of the four feature movies? The article says it's only $20, that's really cheap for four movies.

tabby999
Yeah, they'll release them one at a time, the dvd'll only have Benders Big Score and its special features on it, but they look pretty good.

DarthLazious
I wonder if they make enough money maybe they can bring even more episodes for the show.

tabby999
Well if they've still got he funding from Comedy Central i can't see why they can't, Rough Draft are obviously still working with them, depends on the producers i suppose.

NARUTOFAN888
I DONT KNOW IF I WACH THAT ? Happy Dance I WANT TO SEE IT IF NOT mobile

Wolfie
I started watching it, it wasn't what I had hoped for.

Neo Darkhalen
2008 Is when we get a new season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.