Kalibak versus Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Both get their weapons.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4680/59702-kalibak_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2503/114117-hercules_400.jpg

Gecko4lif
Herc rapes him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kalibak>Orion>>>>>>Herc.

Omega Force Lite Mind Rape for the win.

Gecko4lif
Since when can kalibek use omega?
Since when does he own orion?

Last i check kal was a second class villain

cmack
hercules, kalibak is dumber than a brick,herc ftw

TricksterPriest
Kalibak just kicked Orion's ass in countdown. And he's fought Supes and Orion on their level.

RUNMAN
hercules

CaptainStoic
Hercules

Fanboy
Hercules no problem at all.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Both get their weapons.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4680/59702-kalibak_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2503/114117-hercules_400.jpg

herc

Starscream M
bump

olympian
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kalibak just kicked Orion's ass in countdown. And he's fought Supes and Orion on their level.

Wich is likely one of the only examples he ever got, at looking competitive, post Kirby. And even with that.

Hercules takes the majority.

-K-M-
Originally posted by olympian
Wich is likely one of the only examples he ever got, at looking competitive, post Kirby. And even with that.

Kalibak has gotten a serious upgrade since the old days as shown in Firestorm. In the issue he defeated Orion and Mr.Miracle with no trouble, even showing off his new powers.

Juntai
Kalibak.

snoopdogg
Kalibak will lay the smack down on Hercules imo.

olympian
Originally posted by -K-M-
Kalibak has gotten a serious upgrade since the old days as shown in Firestorm. In the issue he defeated Orion and Mr.Miracle with no trouble, even showing off his new powers.

So, again one of the only great showings hes got, sure.

Can someone even make a top 10 list of great showings for him, post crisis? I cant. Thus, i favour the guy who looks consistantly better than him along the years.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Kalibak will lay the smack down on Hercules imo.

He will likely bore him so much, as Abomination did, and get one shot for posteriority. Nothing grand, he is kind of used to it.

-K-M-
So, again one of the only great showings hes got, sure.

Can someone even make a top 10 list of great showings for him, post crisis? I cant. Thus, i favour the guy who looks consistantly better than him along the years.

The upgrade just happened not to long ago

Also Kalibak has beaten Kyle Rayner before too

SevenShackles
kalibak destroys Hercules. they are both on the dumb side but recent kali takes this battle of fists & clubs~

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Juntai
Kalibak.

olympian
The upgrade just happened not to long ago

Also Kalibak has beaten Kyle Rayner before too

A rookie Kyle.

Besides, we all know Kal wont last with the upgrade. The Ghost of Kirby demands it.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
kalibak destroys Hercules. they are both on the dumb side but recent kali takes this battle of fists & clubs~

I know this board is heavy of the DC side, no matter who the loser is, but that reeks of ignorance.

Next to Kal, Hercules is like Bill Gates. Not only can he use glasses to act smarter, he gets way more tail, owns more money and created the Marvel roadhouse of : "The Great Beer Route of Figthing" as seen in the recap page of "Incredible Hercules"# 116. Wich is naturally a Tourism sucess.

What did Kal invented? Self ownage?

-K-M-
I suggest you read Kalibak's apperance in Firestorm as he got an upgrade in strength, durability, intelligence and now has his own omega beams. So not sure why you wish to use past showings, as Kalibak has since been drastically upgraded from his past form.

SevenShackles

I know this board is heavy of the DC side, no matter who the loser is, but that reeks of ignorance.

Next to Kal, Hercules is like Bill Gates. Not only can he use glasses to act smarter, he gets way more tail, owns more money and created the Marvel roadhouse of : "The Great Beer Route of Figthing" as seen in the recap page of "Incredible Hercules"# 116. Wich is naturally a Tourism sucess.

What did Kal invented? Self ownage?

i take offense! i like marvel damnit mad

olympian
I suggest you read Kalibak's apperance in Firestorm as he got an upgrade in strength, durability, intelligence and now has his own omega beams. So not sure why you wish to use past showings, as Kalibak has since been drastically upgraded from his past form.

Oh, thats fine. Despite the OP not saying wich versions he/she wanted, you seem to go only by the very recent showings. I will wait then for the biggest feat the coming months can offer to Hercules. Like maybe beating on the Skrull Gods who emprisioned other pantheons.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
i take offense! i like marvel damnit mad

Marvel. Wants. You.

Join the revolution!

-K-M-
Oh, thats fine. Despite the OP not saying wich versions he/she wanted, you seem to go only by the very recent showings.

I will wait then for next month to have Hercules beating on the Skrull Gods who emprisioned other phanteoms, then smile

Really? erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

Also the Skrull gods imprisoned the other gods because their people died and had no one to worship them. They even explain that in Hercules

olympian
Didnt i just said it was okay?

Also the Skrull gods imprisoned the other gods because their people died and had no one to worship them. They even explain that in Hercules

Oh yes. And they also had the Earth Gods weary of the power of the Skrull Gods themselves. Wich is why they sent a squad against them.

If it happens, the funny will be having Hercules doing an armlock on the guy that had the other Gods wet thet`re bed.

-K-M-
"you seem to go only by the very recent showings", I do because I'm following the rules.

olympian
And i said it was okay, didnt i? I even used that logic for my response. Wich case in point goes: if Hercules gets a better feat next month, then he automatically wins, rigth?

Is there an echo in here?

-K-M-
And i said it was okay, didnt i? I even used that logic for my response. Wich case in point goes: if Hercules gets a better feat next month, then he automatically wins, rigth?

Is there an echo in here?

and you missed the point

olympian
Afraid not. You made it clear. Recent showings for the current versions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.