Superman/Martian Manhunter/Orion vs. Sentry/BlackBolt/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Great Fist and energy blast abounds, Who takes it in a non jobbering pull out all the stops battle?

vlaaad12345
Orion wins it for team one,fully unleashed orion using the astro force is darkseid for all intents and purposes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Orion wins it for team one,fully unleashed orion using the astro force is darkseid for all intents and purposes.

The Astro Force can only destroy. It has none of the finesse of the OE. A non jobbering Thor would bat the energy away. don't know if he could bat it away over and over. But I'm sure I read a story where Thor deflected a blast nearly or as powerful as Orion's mightiest Blast. Besides, Thor would be speed blitzed to all hell by Superman anyway. stick out tongue

tkitna
Team 2

Photon009
Black Bolt would take out J'onn in a good fight while Sentry cripples Superman easily and then goes and helps Thor get rid of Orion. Team 2 wins decisively.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Photon009
Black Bolt would take out J'onn in a good fight while Sentry cripples Superman easily and then goes and helps Thor get rid of Orion. Team 2 wins decisively.
no how is blackbolt going to beat MM? superman would speed blitz BB in the first second of this fight

Soljer
Sentry? Beat Superman?

laughing laughing

Where do people get this stuff from?

Photon009
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
no how is blackbolt going to beat MM? superman would speed blitz BB in the first second of this fight

Soooo many flaws in your post:

1. BB could use his voice and take out Superman, MM, and Orion all at once if he really wanted to.

2. Sentry is faster than Superman. He would not allow Superman to speedblitz any of his teammates.

3. If you wanna switch opponents, Thor could take out Superman with magic very easily, Black Bolt could take out Orion using his versatility such as electron rearrangement, the master blow, his voice, etc, and Sentry could murder Martian Manhunter in seconds.

4. When was the last time you ever saw Superman speedblitzing anyone? Sorry, but that's not a usual trait of Superman's to go around speedblitzing, so that's most likely not something Superman would even try to do.

5. Thor > Orion, Black Bolt > Martian Manhunter, and Sentry > Superman. I dont see how this is even much of a fight. Honestly, Sentry and Thor alone could probably win this without Black Bolt's help, or as i said before, Black Bolt could win by himself if he used his voice.

...Need i go on?

nvrbeenwthagirl

1. BB could use his voice and take out Superman, MM, and Orion all at once if he really wanted to.

2. Sentry is faster than Superman. He would not allow Superman to speedblitz any of his teammates.

3. If you wanna switch opponents, Thor could take out Superman with magic very easily, Black Bolt could take out Orion using his versatility such as electron rearrangement, the master blow, his voice, etc, and Sentry could murder Martian Manhunter in seconds.

4. When was the last time you ever saw Superman speedblitzing anyone? Sorry, but that's not a usual trait of Superman's to go around speedblitzing, so that's most likely not something Superman would even try to do.

5. Thor > Orion, Black Bolt > Martian Manhunter, and Sentry > Superman. I dont see how this is even much of a fight. Honestly, Sentry and Thor alone could probably win this without Black Bolt's help, or as i said before, Black Bolt could win by himself if he used his voice.

...Need i go on?
LMAO at this entire post.

Martian_mind
Wow.

Jonn>BB

Supes>Sentry

ORion=Thor

Team 1 ftw.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

laughing

I couldn't stop laughing after I've read it

vlaaad12345

...Need i go on?
Let me know when blackbolt thor or sentry start pushing out solar system+blasts and then you can start trying to put a allout superman down,superman>>sentry,thor>>martian manhunter but allout orion>>>>>blackbolt.

KMC_Drifter
How is Black Bolt gonna take out Manhunter....Manhunter would mind rape his ass. I heard Sentry is vulnerable to mind rape too. Looks like a three on one against Thor.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
How is Black Bolt gonna take out Manhunter....Manhunter would mind rape his ass. I heard Sentry is vulnerable to mind rape too. Looks like a three on one against Thor. Blackbolt isn't defenseless to telepathy. Maximus couldn't affect him at all. Not saying Jonn would be powerless, but it wouldn't be an easy telepathic win.

Good fight, but I've got to go with team two. They seem to have the overall power and versatility advantage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Blackbolt isn't defenseless to telepathy. Maximus couldn't affect him at all. Not saying Jonn would be powerless, but it wouldn't be an easy telepathic win.

Good fight, but I've got to go with team two. They seem to have the overall power and versatility advantage.

I wouldn't say Team two has the over all power edge at all as long as Orion With his MB and Astro-F0rce are there. And MM has more powers than you can shake a stick at. Now When it comes to the speed factor, you have Superman and MM who use thier speed all of the time, and Orion who can use his if he so chooses but rarely does. The Marvel team does have the advantage when it comes to Energy offence. Superman and MM's vision are pretty uber, but dont' stack up to thor's hammer or BB's energy command. Good thing team one has Team two beat in overall strength and speed. I'd say this match is about as even as one could get.

spawnwest
Team 1 wins. Blackbolt is completely useless in the battle. Supes takes out Blackbolt on his way to speedblitz Thor to hell and Orion and MM takes out Sentry.

Photon009
Anyone who thinks Team 1 even has a chance here is retarded.

Let me make this short and sweet. You guys are saying Superman and MM speedblitz and hit Team 2 before they can react and all that other shit like they do that often. I havent seen them do that since their pre-crisis days and this is NOT pre-crisis Superman we're talking about here. So if you wanna go by potential and not usual/standard portrayals, Black Bolt screams. Fight over.

RUNMAN
Are they expecting some of the guys not to act or move while they are being speedblitz? BB just whistles and the speedblitz is rendered ineffective. I'm not saying that Team 2 takes this but it will be an interesting fight and not a win via speedblitz...

starlock
Anyone who thinks Team 1 even has a chance here is retarded.

Let me make this short and sweet. You guys are saying Superman and MM speedblitz and hit Team 2 before they can react and all that other shit like they do that often. I havent seen them do that since their pre-crisis days and this is NOT pre-crisis Superman we're talking about here. So if you wanna go by potential and not usual/standard portrayals, Black Bolt screams. Fight over.

So sentry is faster than superman? and sentry can speedblitz? where is the proof? for sure superman has 50 times the speedblitzing feats that sentry has(sentry as of right now has none=0)
Superman not only speedblitzed mongul(or his son)..but used two or three powers at once while speedblitzing...post crisis
If needed i can get the issue number...but i am at work...it was when mongul was trying to prepare superman for imperiex...mongul is training with supes(believe it)

If black bolt screams...is not superman and MM faster than sound? if thats how blackbolts power works

Sentry will murder Martian Manhunter? show me a feat where sentry takes on a foe who can turn intangible and use mind powers and shapeshift and use martian vision

I could go on because you like to say people with different views than you are retarded... i think you have been rude and ignorant of the issues you try and debate

Soljer
Black bolt's power DOESN'T work based off of sound, but team one can still speedblitz him before he even opens his mouth.

Validus

...Need i go on?

TricksterPriest
Superman has proved he can create white noise and negate sound based attacks. BB's quasi-sonic scream doesn't work if there's no sound. Supes stops BB from making a single syllable.

Sentry facing one of the best telepaths in comics. He's getting uber mindraped.

Which leaves a 3-1 gank on Thor. Nvr, you should have given team 2 some bigger guns. Like WWH. durhuc

Gecko4lif
BB's scream releases and yet to be identified type of energy
but it has been confirmed not to be sonic.

Sentry gets raped by supes in all departments

Thor by himself would take all 3 of the enemies depending on which version it is

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman has proved he can create white noise and negate sound based attacks. BB's quasi-sonic scream doesn't work if there's no sound. Supes stops BB from making a single syllable.

Sentry facing one of the best telepaths in comics. He's getting uber mindraped.

Which leaves a 3-1 gank on Thor. Nvr, you should have given team 2 some bigger guns. Like WWH. durhuc

Black Bolt's scream is not sound based. Hence, it has worked outside of an atmosphere on multiple occasions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Thor by himself would take all 3 of the enemies depending on which version it is

Not Classic thor. Which seems to be the one that is currently in the books.

TricksterPriest
But white noise has been shown to stop the sonic attack. Supes can do that.

Soljer

It's not a sonic attack. Please cease describing it as such.

Also; where? Not that I doubt - I just wanna see it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Superman can do ****ing anything. Pretty soon he'll be able to shit gold bricks and what ever else.

Gecko4lif
Superman can do ****ing anything. Pretty soon he'll be able to shit gold bricks and what ever else.

uhhh... dude... He shat a 500 kart diamand about 12 issues back.... Try to keep up laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
uhhh... dude... He shat a 500 kart diamand about 12 issues back.... Try to keep up laughing

I wish doomsday would have killed him permanantly. He bugs the shit out of me.

Gecko4lif
I wish doomsday would have killed him permanantly. He bugs the shit out of me.
High five *smack*

I wish they would let doomsday kill him like there supposed to and give doomsday has own series... in 400 form....

nvrbeenwthagirl
High five *smack*

I wish they would let doomsday kill him like there supposed to and give doomsday has own series... in 400 form....

I could write an entire book on how many times Superman did the dumbest shit. Stuff that just doesn't make sense. I think DC is actually trying to fix the problem some. Becuz even tho he's getting more powerful. the others are getting amps, and the villians, actually seem to be getting tuffer.

SnazzySmurph
But white noise has been shown to stop the sonic attack. Supes can do that. It's not a sonic attack.... the most it's said is to have caused sonic booms as a side effect.

quanchi112
I could write an entire book on how many times Superman did the dumbest shit. Stuff that just doesn't make sense. I think DC is actually trying to fix the problem some. Becuz even tho he's getting more powerful. the others are getting amps, and the villians, actually seem to be getting tuffer. dc does screw up a lot. i have to give it to u there.

by the way team marvel wins this as orion is currently a first rate wimp.

a hand gesture reduces him to nothing.

any way u slice it orion stinks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
dc does screw up a lot. i have to give it to u there.

by the way team marvel wins this as orion is currently a first rate wimp.

a hand gesture reduces him to nothing.

any way u slice it orion stinks.

You mean a hand wave from a being who created realities? confused

A wave of a hand from a being who powered up granny so that she could pwn the entire greek pantheon? confused

the same Orion who beat the shit out of stompa and even hung with an upgraded Kalibak for a lil bit. confused

Your opinion of Orion is biased. You act as if DS pwning Orion and Firestorm makes them weak. Not when DS is The strongest skyfather in comics. you FAIL. Try again.

quanchi112
You mean a hand wave from a being who created realities? confused

A wave of a hand from a being who powered up granny so that she could pwn the entire greek pantheon? confused

the same Orion who beat the shit out of stompa and even hung with an upgraded Kalibak for a lil bit. confused

Your opinion of Orion is biased. You act as if DS pwning Orion and Firestorm makes them weak. Not when DS is The strongest skyfather in comics. you FAIL. Try again. orion has really neevr vbeatedn ds and hes been fighting him for years. they guy fights him for weaks not gaining an edge while supes taps him out in 20.

orion is just some bum who will kill ds some day.

hes weak and always has been.

he hurts his team here and they lose cuz of him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
orion has really neevr vbeatedn ds and hes been fighting him for years. they guy fights him for weaks not gaining an edge while supes taps him out in 20.

orion is just some bum who will kill ds some day.

hes weak and always has been.

he hurts his team here and they lose cuz of him.

Orion has blasted away Galaxies with the Astro Force. he has also provided a fifth of the power needed to collapse the universe. Orion doesn't use the AF everytime he fights. he didn't even have it when he was in firestorm. Nor when he fought DS. So you really should try harder to demean the character. on this board we go by the showings of the characters operating at full capacity.

quanchi112
Orion has blasted away Galaxies with the Astro Force. he has also provided a fifth of the power needed to collapse the universe. Orion doesn't use the AF everytime he fights. he didn't even have it when he was in firestorm. Nor when he fought DS. So you really should try harder to demean the character. on this board we go by the showings of the characters operating at full capacity. he never beat the being he wants to kil for his whole life.

superman has and badly.

orion is the biggest failure of them all.

until he beats darkseid on his own hes a piece of poop.

Gecko4lif
he never beat the being he wants to kil for his whole life.

superman has and badly.

Darkseid has also said that he could kill superman any time he wants

and has shown the ability countless times

it is only when PIS interferes that supes wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
he never beat the being he wants to kil for his whole life.

superman has and badly.

Superman hasn't ever beaten DS either. Or dont' you know that DS unleashed is about to come out. And we'll finally see that DS has never lost. As DC reveals True DS. I cannot wait. At any rate, Orion isn't powerful enough to beat DS. neither is Superman. I tell you who's a failure, Thanos. He can't hold onto his piece. laughing he gives up God hood becuz he has low self esteem. What a riot. A cosmic villian with ****ing low self esteem. And The LT. What a joke. he got out smarted by a freaking human being.

You see how easy it is to demean characters. It does nothing and serves no purpose. now start debating actual feats or don' debate. Or i wll ask the mods to make a new rule where no one can demean characters.

quanchi112
Darkseid has also said that he could kill superman any time he wants

and has shown the ability countless times

it is only when PIS interferes that supes wins nope heat vision negated it. sorry but supes can block his omega now.

read apokolips now and after u catch up u can message me again.

i see that u missed it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope heat vision negated it. sorry but supes can block his omega now.

read apokolips now and after u catch up u can message me again.

i see that u missed it. i see you missed it where DS knocked clark out with one punch. clark has never done that to DS even when speed blitzing. And Superman Can't heat vision the Omega being that ds controls.

quanchi112
i see you missed it where DS knocked clark out with one punch. clark has never done that to DS even when speed blitzing. And Superman Can't heat vision the Omega being that ds controls. ds cheapshotted him.

after he rescued him.

poor ds got his annual rescue from superman.

laughing

Gecko4lif
ds cheapshotted him.

after he rescued him.

poor ds got his annual rescue from superman.

laughing

How much you wanna beat ds wouldnt have been ***** slapped by imperex like supes?

quanchi112
How much you wanna beat ds wouldnt have been ***** slapped by imperex like supes? listen darkseid got lapped by thanos about 4 years ago. hes way ahead of him.

has ben for quite some time. he has different motivations becuz hes to damn good at his goals while ds cant win cuz of the genesis box.

ps ds doesnt even know he cant win.

pps poor guy.

Gecko4lif
listen darkseid got lapped by thanos about 4 years ago. hes way ahead of him.

has ben for quite some time. he has different motivations becuz hes to damn good at his goals while ds cant win cuz of the genesis box.

ps ds doesnt even know he cant win.

pps poor guy.

How come evertime i make a point you cant counter you change the topic instead of taking your beating like a man? mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
How come evertime i make a point you cant counter you change the topic instead of taking your beating like a man? mad

Cuz he's only 12. So you gotta take that into consideration. Kids don't take beatings. they run.

quanchi112
Cuz he's only 12. So you gotta take that into consideration. Kids don't take beatings. they run. chill out.

i mean come on its not my fault dc is supermans playground.

nver hates this as do i but its dc. what are u going to do.

laughing

Gecko4lif
Cuz he's only 12. So you gotta take that into consideration. Kids don't take beatings. they run.

oh he's 12? That is why his grammer and spelling suck.

Im 16 and i wasnt that bad when i was 12

carver9
Team 2 for the reason. Thor is the most versatile on the field and could create havoc to slow the team out or could just use that same blast that he used on the celestial, that would kill team two. Or black bolt could yell at the team and it should kill any of them and I also think that sentry is >> superman, going by the powerhouses that he has fought and beat easily.

Thor is the most powerful on the field, black bolt has the most creative and destructive power on the field ad sentry has proven to be unbeatable.

The only thing keeping team 1 on the field IS martian manhunter due to intagibility and mind rape but that wont work on either blackbolt or thor, dont know how sentry would hold up. Blackbolt wont get speed blitzed, to many have tried and felt the taste of black bolts master blow. Black bolt has the ability to give anyone of the field a fight without using his scream.

Team 2 - 7/10

To much versatility and raw power and superman aint speed blitzing a d*** thing since he regularly does it and thor flies at light speed himself so thor speed blitz orion and he is out of the fight with a magical speed blitz hammer to the head since superman is speed blitzing black bolt.

SumOfAllFear
me too

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 for the reason. Thor is the most versatile on the field and could create havoc to slow the team out or could just use that same blast that he used on the celestial, that would kill team two. Or black bolt could yell at the team and it should kill any of them and I also think that sentry is >> superman, going by the powerhouses that he has fought and beat easily.

Thor is the most powerful on the field, black bolt has the most creative and destructive power on the field ad sentry has proven to be unbeatable.

The only thing keeping team 1 on the field IS martian manhunter due to intagibility and mind rape but that wont work on either blackbolt or thor, dont know how sentry would hold up. Blackbolt wont get speed blitzed, to many have tried and felt the taste of black bolts master blow. Black bolt has the ability to give anyone of the field a fight without using his scream.

Team 2 - 7/10

To much versatility and raw power and superman aint speed blitzing a d*** thing since he regularly does it and thor flies at light speed himself so thor speed blitz orion and he is out of the fight with a magical speed blitz hammer to the head since superman is speed blitzing black bolt.
Sentry has no feats coming close to supes,blackbolt killing anyone on team 1 is ****ing hilarious,and thor gets mauled by a fully unleashed orion using the astro force,blackbolt gets mauled by mm or supes and sentry has been beatin by ultron in a physical fight supes could man handle him.

carver9
Sentry has no feats coming close to supes,blackbolt killing anyone on team 1 is ****ing hilarious,and thor gets mauled by a fully unleashed orion using the astro force,blackbolt gets mauled by mm or supes and sentry has been beatin by ultron in a physical fight supes could man handle him.

Superman has gotten one shotted by despero, captain marvel, captain marvel again, hawk man, dr poloris, wonderwoman sliced his damn throat. Sentry had a good fight against ultron and the rest he has owned or stalemate and the stalemate characters are sky fathers. Binary has damaged superman with her scream and your going to tell me that black bolt cant, read up on black bolt before commenting. Black bolt will give anyone on this list a fight without a problem. Orion would get mauled by an unleashed thor that is using his planet destroying hammer at full capacity and what in the hell is superman going to do to ultron. Ultron cant be physically beaten and superman is a physical character. Superman would get his a** raped by ultron.

carver9

And youre a moron for saying that sentry dont have any feats to beat superman. Superman has been making comics and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comics then sentry. Think before talking.

TricksterPriest
And youre a moron for saying that sentry dont have any feats to beat superman. Superman has been making comics and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comics then sentry. Think before talking.

Thing is, he flatout doesn't have the feats to beat ANYONE on team 1 for a majority. srsly Same with BB. So it's basically Thor vs. 3 guys all at his level. All a shitload faster. Thor does not have lightspeed combat feats or lightspeed reactions.

vlaaad12345
How many comics supes has doesnt change the fact that superman could physically maul him with little trouble,and preety much every single instance you referenced was pis which you know doesnt exist here,superman takes supernovas without effort so let me know when sentry or blackbolt start getting stronger then that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman has gotten one shotted by despero, captain marvel, captain marvel again, hawk man, dr poloris, wonderwoman sliced his damn throat. Sentry had a good fight against ultron and the rest he has owned or stalemate and the stalemate characters are sky fathers. Binary has damaged superman with her scream and your going to tell me that black bolt cant, read up on black bolt before commenting. Black bolt will give anyone on this list a fight without a problem. Orion would get mauled by an unleashed thor that is using his planet destroying hammer at full capacity and what in the hell is superman going to do to ultron. Ultron cant be physically beaten and superman is a physical character. Superman would get his a** raped by ultron.

First Off, Despero can One shot anyone on the battle field. So using him isn't a good example. Secondly, CM is just as strong as superman or nearly, and has magic ampage durability. BB would give Superman and Orion a good laugh and MM would be the only one who would take a bit longer on BB. But speed blitz and invisibility have bb having to work for a win against MM. This battle is much more even than you give credit. and All honestly, I think Sentry is the weak link. One telepathic prod from MM and sentry goes insane.

UniOmni
Lol.

The disrespect here is really annoying.

Superman wouldn't laugh at BB, and neither would Orion.

And Jonn beat BB?

On paper, but not in execution.

Jonn uses his speed often?

Not at all.

Superman gets that nod in this match up.

Orion is stalemated by Thor.
Orion provided the raw energy(focused by Fate in a story that might not even be canon anymore) to collapse a fifth of a reality(which isn't necessarily equal to a universe).

For the sake of debating, we'll say it was a fifth of a universe........wanna know what Thor once did with an explosion that was going to destroy a fifth of the universe?

Jonn might be able to mentally push BB, but BB has a history of doing well against his brother Maximus the Mad, a telepath. Nothing written in stone.

Not to mention he's physically went toe to toe with Hulk, Thor, Namor, Gladiator and others.

He's not getting dominated by MM here in any regard, and in fact, can be said to be more dependable and have a better record in fight history than MM, by far.

Superman vs Sentry is good, which i'd give to Superman if i went with my gut...........

But Superman is not beating both Sentry and BB together, and yeah, i put my nod behind the silent monarch putting down the good on a notepad, but hardly on comic paper Martian.

Either team can win, but my nod goes to the one that has the plot device hammer that trumps everyone on the field by a huge margin.

And Despero wouldn't get past the Marvel side on a good day.

The DC side has MM, so that automatically puts them at the disadvantage.........then again, Superman did drop Despy on his own.

hnnn.

Ethereal
what are Orion's major feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ethereal
what are Orion's major feats?

The respect thread has alot of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ethereal
what are Orion's major feats? he once broke out of a titanium box.

he screamed arghhhh and made mincemeat out of the box.

ps did i metnion it was titanium.

pps he fought ds for weeks without tiring.

ppps he never beat ds but he will one day. i have never seen ds break out of a titanium box yet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he once broke out of a titanium box.

he screamed arghhhh and made mincemeat out of the box.

ps did i metnion it was titanium.

pps he fought ds for weeks without tiring.

ppps he never beat ds but he will one day. i have never seen ds break out of a titanium box yet.

Are you still here with those same tactics? laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing laughing

quanchi112
Are you still here with those same tactics? laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing laughing what im just adding my piece to orions dazzling feats.

he was also outwitted when he had the ale and lost to a fake black racer,

way to go orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what im just adding my piece to orions dazzling feats.

he was also outwitted when he had the ale and lost to a fake black racer,

way to go orion.

You should take the time to read his respect thread. For every demeaning thing you say about a DC character, Marvel has some shameful one as well. Everyone else just has good sense to know what is rediculous. Every one but you.

quanchi112
You should take the time to read his respect thread. For every demeaning thing you say about a DC character, Marvel has some shameful one as well. Everyone else just has good sense to know what is rediculous. Every one but you. i know orion has failed miserably against his father for years now. thats one of his goals.

superman has crushed darkseid and its becuz ds got in his way. not like superman even thinks of ds all that much.

sorry but dont get mad at me that orion lost with the ale like that.

wow was that embarrassing.

boriquaking55
Team 1 would win.

Gecko4lif
End arguement

Here is how it goes
Depending on what thor this is Team 2 wins or loses

Classic thor - Raped
Clone thor - Raped harder
King thor - Losses badly
Odinforce thor - Loses by a slight margin or a tie
Endgame thor (current)- Rapes team 1 by himself in less then a second

Soljer
King Thor would lose, but current would rape them?

Hmmm...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
King Thor would lose, but current would rape them?

Hmmm...
Picture this

King thor is a 7
Endgame thor is a 7 to the 1,000,000,000th power

Soljer
You really don't know what you're talking about, my friend. no expression.

I've read all through Ragnarok, and Rune King Thor was more powerful than his pappy, sure, but he did nothing to make him appear to be exponentially more powerful than him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
You really don't know what you're talking about, my friend. no expression.

I've read all through Ragnarok, and Rune King Thor was more powerful than his pappy, sure, but he did nothing to make him appear to be exponentially more powerful than him.

He has better control of the odinforce then his dad did
plus he has the pretty much limitless power of the runes
on top of the fact that he is ****ing thor

carver9
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lol.

The disrespect here is really annoying.

Superman wouldn't laugh at BB, and neither would Orion.

And Jonn beat BB?

On paper, but not in execution.

Jonn uses his speed often?

Not at all.

Superman gets that nod in this match up.

Orion is stalemated by Thor.
Orion provided the raw energy(focused by Fate in a story that might not even be canon anymore) to collapse a fifth of a reality(which isn't necessarily equal to a universe).

For the sake of debating, we'll say it was a fifth of a universe........wanna know what Thor once did with an explosion that was going to destroy a fifth of the universe?

Jonn might be able to mentally push BB, but BB has a history of doing well against his brother Maximus the Mad, a telepath. Nothing written in stone.

Not to mention he's physically went toe to toe with Hulk, Thor, Namor, Gladiator and others.

He's not getting dominated by MM here in any regard, and in fact, can be said to be more dependable and have a better record in fight history than MM, by far.

Superman vs Sentry is good, which i'd give to Superman if i went with my gut...........

But Superman is not beating both Sentry and BB together, and yeah, i put my nod behind the silent monarch putting down the good on a notepad, but hardly on comic paper Martian.

Either team can win, but my nod goes to the one that has the plot device hammer that trumps everyone on the field by a huge margin.

And Despero wouldn't get past the Marvel side on a good day.

The DC side has MM, so that automatically puts them at the disadvantage.........then again, Superman did drop Despy on his own.

hnnn.

Very good post but I see some flaws but it was kinda perfect. Black bolt has the power to beat anyone on the field. Matter manipulation, electron ripping blast, sonic atomic bomb scream, master blow, create force fields around his body, super speed of his own, super strength of his own, create black holes, almost near invulnerable, one of the best fighters in marvel, what more to ask for.

Now what I dont agree with you on is Superman beating sentry. This is just my opinion so dont get mad, but to me sentry is >> superman. The reasons Im saying this is because he has owned almost everyone he has fought and this is while holding back. He has stalemated genis who is >>>>superman. He has beaten terrax in 3 panels and terrax would give all the top tiers in dc a run for there money. He has stalemated the collector, his feats are enough to say that it would take a skyfather level being to bring him down and superman aint even close to being that.

Sentry has been koed, he havent shown any kind of physical weakness yet and his equal (the void) it took almost every hero on the planet to even have the void acknowledge them and they were still getting owned.

Back to the battle. Marvel team rape them. Thor can just use all the power he can muster in his hammer while black bolt use his scream to the fullest. Again black canary knocked superman on his a** with her scream, imagine what an electron ripping scream would do to him. Thats all sentry has to do is sit back and brag about being as powerful as a million exploding suns.

carver9
By the way, I cant see despero coming to marvel pulling the same feat that he did against the jla, jsa. I can pick 3 hero's from the marvel earth (non cosmic) that would curb stomp him. I can see sentry having him look embarrissed, sentry might could solo him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By the way, I cant see despero coming to marvel pulling the same feat that he did against the jla, jsa. I can pick 3 hero's from the marvel earth (non cosmic) that would curb stomp him. I can see sentry having him look embarrissed, sentry might could solo him.

LMAO

TricksterPriest
Very good post but I see some flaws but it was kinda perfect. Black bolt has the power to beat anyone on the field. Matter manipulation, electron ripping blast, sonic atomic bomb scream, master blow, create force fields around his body, super speed of his own, super strength of his own, create black holes, almost near invulnerable, one of the best fighters in marvel, what more to ask for.

Now what I dont agree with you on is Superman beating sentry. This is just my opinion so dont get mad, but to me sentry is >> superman. The reasons Im saying this is because he has owned almost everyone he has fought and this is while holding back. He has stalemated genis who is >>>>superman. He has beaten terrax in 3 panels and terrax would give all the top tiers in dc a run for there money. He has stalemated the collector, his feats are enough to say that it would take a skyfather level being to bring him down and superman aint even close to being that.

Sentry has been koed, he havent shown any kind of physical weakness yet and his equal (the void) it took almost every hero on the planet to even have the void acknowledge them and they were still getting owned.

Back to the battle. Marvel team rape them. Thor can just use all the power he can muster in his hammer while black bolt use his scream to the fullest. Again black canary knocked superman on his a** with her scream, imagine what an electron ripping scream would do to him. Thats all sentry has to do is sit back and brag about being as powerful as a million exploding suns.

Bolt can't beat anyone on team 1. Martian can render himself immune via his molecular control and phasing. Supes can stop it with white noise. Orion is too ****ing tough, not to mention his forcefield, MB and godly healing factor.

Genis was jobbing, badly. "terrax would give all the top tiers in dc a run for there money. " laughing BS. I think everyone in this fight could take Terrax for a majority. Terrax is weak, probably the 2nd weakest herald Big G has. Sentry has not shown himself to be Superman level, let alone Thanos level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor is a slug. Everyone on team 1 is faster than him. Bolt cannot scream without taking out his teammates. Team 1 is used to working together, an advantage team 2 does not have. Black Canary? Freaking Banshee, whose scream is much stronger and magic-based, screamed in Superman's face. He decked her ass and screamed right back. stick out tongue

Sentry can only do just that, brag. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's severely outclassed. Hell, I don't even consider him herald class. If he beat someone like Surfer or Stardust outright, then maybe you'd have a case. But Terrax? The worst jobber among the heralds? Ha! laughing out loud

"By the way, I cant see despero coming to marvel pulling the same feat that he did against the jla, jsa. I can pick 3 hero's from the marvel earth (non cosmic) that would curb stomp him. I can see sentry having him look embarrissed, sentry might could solo him."

Good lord man, Sentry is fatally weak against a strong telepath. And Despero regularly punks J'onn J'onnz, who is better than Xavier. big grin

Please, tell me who's gonna take Despero out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Martian can render himself immune via his molecular control and phasing. Orion is too ****ing tough, not to mention his forcefield, MB and godly healing factor.

Genis was jobbing, badly. "terrax would give all the top tiers in dc a run for there money. " laughing BS. I think everyone in this fight could take Terrax for a majority. Terrax is weak, probably the 2nd weakest herald Big G has. Sentry has not shown himself to be Superman level, let alone Thanos level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Team 1 is used to working together, an advantage team 2 does not have. Black Canary? Freaking Banshee, whose scream is much stronger and magic-based, screamed in Superman's face. He decked her ass and screamed right back. stick out tongue

Sentry can only do just that, brag. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's severely outclassed. Hell, I don't even consider him herald class. If he beat someone like Surfer or Stardust outright, then maybe you'd have a case. But Terrax? The worst jobber among the heralds? Ha! laughing out loud

Good lord man, Sentry is fatally weak against a strong telepath. And Despero regularly punks J'onn J'onnz

I took out wrong shit

rico777
team 1 wins in a hard fought battle

carver9
Bolt can't beat anyone on team 1. Martian can render himself immune via his molecular control and phasing. Supes can stop it with white noise. Orion is too ****ing tough, not to mention his forcefield, MB and godly healing factor.

Thor is a slug. Everyone on team 1 is faster than him. Bolt cannot scream without taking out his teammates. Team 1 is used to working together, an advantage team 2 does not have. Black Canary? Freaking Banshee, whose scream is much stronger and magic-based, screamed in Superman's face. He decked her ass and screamed right back. stick out tongue

"By the way, I cant see despero coming to marvel pulling the same feat that he did against the jla, jsa. I can pick 3 hero's from the marvel earth (non cosmic) that would curb stomp him. I can see sentry having him look embarrissed, sentry might could solo him."

Good lord man, Sentry is fatally weak against a strong telepath. And Despero regularly punks J'onn J'onnz, who is better than Xavier. big grin

UMMM, your statement is just all wrong. Any herald, raw power only>>>superman. A herald has everything superman has plus interest. Matter manipulation, strength, cosmic blast, light speed, what I just named out class superman in power and you think that he is equal. Superman aint close to being a herald level being BUT he is a very powerful earth BASED being. Thats like saying that mimic is 60% of a herald since he has optic blast, super strength, super speed, strength, etc... These are all of superman basic powers but lets see what kind of powers a herald possess.

Lets start with silver surfer:
*godly strength
*Invulnerability
*Absorb energy
*Planet destroying beams
*rearrange matter
*bring back life
*trasmute elements
*phase through objects
*accelerate the evolution of life forms (even on planet wide scale)
*see the past by peeling back the layer of time
*time travel
*trans dimensional travel
*the manipulation/absorption and discharge of any form of energy or radiation
*granting limited cosmic powers to others
*negate powers of other beings
*travel the speed of light
*become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world
*the ability to see sub-atomic particles
*superhuman hearing
*heal other beings

Terrax:
*Superhuman Strength
*Superhuman Speed (light speed)
*Superhuman Durability
*Earth Manipulation
*Possess power cosmic (not naming everything that he does with the power cosmic. He can do a little of what the surfer can do like shoot blast and matter manipulate).

The sad thing is that black bolt possess more power than superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
team 1 wins in a hard fought battle u know how powerful sentry is right? team two wins.

carver9
u know how powerful sentry is right? team two wins.

Agree smile

rico777
Sentry hasn't proven himself to be anywhere near Supermans level yet.

I'd say he's around Wonder Woman, which isn't bad.. but nowhere near the man of steel

quanchi112

I'd say he's around Wonder Woman, which isn't bad.. but nowhere near the man of steel if he stalemated galactus hes above supes level.

rico777
all speculation...

superman saved the omiverse

Omniverse >>> Galactus

quanchi112
all speculation...

superman saved the omiverse

Omniverse >>> Galactus superman saved it with help im sure. which story are u talking about.

supes beats ds but doesnt beat imperiex prime on his own. he needed help while galactus is greater than imperiex prime.

see the diff.

carver9

I'd say he's around Wonder Woman, which isn't bad.. but nowhere near the man of steel

laughing

To bad dc states that superman and wonderwoman are equals. To bad wonderwoman owned a pissed off superman that was near the sun. To bad sentry has proven to be above superman beating top tiers and stalemating sky father level beings that is >>>>> superman in power.

quanchi112
laughing

To bad dc states that superman and wonderwoman are equals. To bad wonderwoman owned a pissed of superman that was near the sun. To bad sentry has proven to be above superman beating top tiers and stalemating sky father level beings that is >>>>> superman in power. u owned him.

vlaaad12345
laughing

To bad dc states that superman and wonderwoman are equals. To bad wonderwoman owned a pissed off superman that was near the sun. To bad sentry has proven to be above superman beating top tiers and stalemating sky father level beings that is >>>>> superman in power.
Getting the shit kicked kicked out of you is owning someone huh,sentry has never even fought a skyfather being on panel and gets pwned by weakass ultron,stfu troll.

carver9
Getting the shit kicked kicked out of you is owning someone huh,sentry has never even fought a skyfather being on panel and gets pwned by weakass ultron,stfu troll.

To bad it was said on panel that sentry has stalemated galactus and by the way it was said more than once.

I have to do this laughing

You said that sentry never fought anyone close to sky father (one more time. laughing ). I want you to think about the characters that sentry has fought and give me your answer on who is skyfather level or not. One of the characters that sentry has fought even thor with the odin force couldnt even beat him. Do you think that a thor who has complete control of the odin force isnt sky father (please say no).

Is there any better debaters out there, I can tell by previous arguments that this guy had with other people that he dont know anything about marvel or dc.

vlaaad12345
To bad it was said on panel that sentry has stalemated galactus and by the way it was said more than once.

I have to do this laughing

You said that sentry never fought anyone close to sky father (one more time. laughing ). I want you to think about the characters that sentry has fought and give me your answer on who is skyfather level or not. One of the characters that sentry has fought even thor with the odin force couldnt even beat him. Do you think that a thor who has complete control of the odin force isnt sky father (please say no).

Is there any better debaters out there, I can tell by previous arguments that this guy had with other people that he dont know anything about marvel or dc.
I know much more then you buddy,stalemated galactus huh?I must have missed when they actually showed the fight(heres a hint its not admissable in battle)heres what I think you dont know what a skyfather is if you think any person sentry has fought is sky father level,weakened galactus can get shit kicked by earth based heroes we know nothing of how well fed he was when they fought,sentry gets knocked around by ultron and couldnt catch a helicarrier,superman tows entire planets and kicks the shit out of people much stronger then ultron,walks through supernovas and absorbs energy enough to obliterate 2/5 a galaxy so let me know when sentry starts doing anything like that.

bats2jm
I know much more then you buddy,stalemated galactus huh?I must have missed when they actually showed the fight(heres a hint its not admissable in battle)heres what I think you dont know what a skyfather is if you think any person sentry has fought is sky father level,weakened galactus can get shit kicked by earth based heroes we know nothing of how well fed he was when they fought,sentry gets knocked around by ultron and couldnt catch a helicarrier,superman tows entire planets and kicks the shit out of people much stronger then ultron,walks through supernovas and absorbs energy enough to obliterate 2/5 a galaxy so let me know when sentry starts doing anything like that.

so you or comparing sentry low showing to superman's high ones. you know that superman has way more low showing than sentry has by the way.

Rorschach

I only remember it stated once.

It was said by Spider-Man, once.

The same guy who remembered Captain America knocking out the Hulk.

Originally posted by bats2jm
so you or comparing sentry low showing to superman's high ones. you know that superman has way more low showing than sentry has by the way.

That's what fanboys do, they only look at the high showings for their characters and only the low for the opposing characters.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by bats2jm
Except those showings are the only physical ones we really have for sentry,ultron and helicarrier is one of the few physical feats we have on him and he was beatin by ultron and there is doubts he could stop the helicarrier,while superman consistantly stands up to physical beings far beyond that and catches and thows things far bigger then then that with less effort.

Sirius77
Sentry has the willpower of a sponge. MM mindrapes.

Blackbolt is fast, but nowhere near fast enough to scream
faster than someone who can race a photon to its target.
Superman speedblitzes him in half.

Orion vs Thor would be the real fight here. But Thor wouldn't
last long realistically. He would get double-teamed by MM and
Superman. Supes alone would be one of his greatest challenges.
Thor fights valiantly, but in the end he falls rather quickly.

rico777
i've got a solution for all of this

Superman T-vo's all of team 2, mm and orion just sit back and watch the carnage.

oh and WW is not Supermans equal, and WW can own Terrax just as easily, he's nothing special.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Sirius77
Sentry has the willpower of a sponge. MM mindrapes.

Blackbolt is fast, but nowhere near fast enough to scream
faster than someone who can race a photon to its target.
Superman speedblitzes him in half.

Orion vs Thor would be the real fight here. But Thor wouldn't
last long realistically. He would get double-teamed by MM and
Superman. Supes alone would be one of his greatest challenges.
Thor fights valiantly, but in the end he falls rather quickly. QFT

quanchi112
thor>orion
blackbolt vs mm this could go either way.

sentry should be able to defeat superman.

the guy stalemated galactus.

vlaaad12345
thor>orion

Thor does not>a fully unleashed astro force using orion they would be about equal,blackbolt is not physically near mm's league in strength speed or durability and mm has strong telepathy,and saying sentry can beat supes because he stalemated galactus is bullshit,for all we know it was a galactus on the brink of death from starvation its not a valid feat,from what we have seen sentry is not in supes league.

quanchi112
Thor does not>a fully unleashed astro force using orion they would be about equal,blackbolt is not physically near mm's league in strength speed or durability and mm has strong telepathy,and saying sentry can beat supes because he stalemated galactus is bullshit,for all we know it was a galactus on the brink of death from starvation its not a valid feat,from what we have seen sentry is not in supes league. thor would defeat orion. orion doesnt stack up. sorry but he doesnt. thor has always been greater than him,

sentry can defeat supes hes freaking powerful as shit.

saying superman cant lose is being well biased.

Sirius77
thor>orion

Correction. Spiderman SAID that he defeated
Galactus, but then again, spiderman said that Captain
America koed the hulk...
So by feats Supes>>>Sentry.

Sirius77
thor would defeat orion. orion doesnt stack up. sorry but he doesnt. thor has always been greater than him,

sentry can defeat supes hes freaking powerful as shit.

saying superman cant lose is being well biased.

So struggling to lift a helicarrier with the help of
Ms Marvel and Wonderman and still almost failing
is above supes?

Getting your mouth bloodied by a female ultron is
above supes?

Getting mind controlled by almost every
telepath that you come into contact with is above supes?

No. Sentry has not SHOWN any feats to put him above supes,
and you know it.

Again, by feats Supes>>>Sentry.

quanchi112
Correction. Spiderman SAID that he defeated
Galactus, but then again, spiderman said that Captain
America koed the hulk...
So by feats Supes>>>Sentry. its accepted until proven otherwise. what is it u have against sentry.

quanchi112
is above supes?

above supes?

and you know it.

Again, by feats Supes>>>Sentry. supes has gotten his ass kicked by batman multiple times. so come on now lets not turn this into another ripfest of characters. supes does has more feats but until he stalemates of someone of galactus power outside amps or plot devices i give sentry the edge here.

RUNMAN
I have a Super-Man jockstrap. Everybody hang on to me... laughing

quanchi112
superman is powerful indeed but i feel sentry is a badass and could beat him.

vlaaad12345
supes has gotten his ass kicked by batman multiple times. so come on now lets not turn this into another ripfest of characters. supes does has more feats but until he stalemates of someone of galactus power outside amps or plot devices i give sentry the edge here.
Again,starving to death galactus for all we know,its never shown,supes can kick the shit out of beings far above a very hungry galactus stop this bullshit,sentry is a pussy and gets punked out by people far bellow supes level physically,stop trying to use galactus as proof because the fight is never shown and therefore inadmissable in this fight.

quanchi112
Again,starving to death galactus for all we know,its never shown,supes can kick the shit out of beings far above a very hungry galactus stop this bullshit,sentry is a pussy and gets punked out by people far bellow supes level physically,stop trying to use galactus as proof because the fight is never shown and therefore inadmissable in this fight. come on now u called sentry a pussy. ur crazy if u think hes a pussy,

sorry pal but hes above superman.

hes superman upgraded.

Sirius77
its accepted until proven otherwise. what is it u have against sentry.

Nothing. He just doesn't have the feats to prove the
godlike level that people put him at.

quanchi112
Nothing. He just doesn't have the feats to prove the
godlike level that people put him at. stalemated galactus.

sorry but that feat stands tall.

Sirius77
supes has gotten his ass kicked by batman multiple times. so come on now lets not turn this into another ripfest of characters. supes does has more feats but until he stalemates of someone of galactus power outside amps or plot devices i give sentry the edge here.

And no, Supes has not gotten his ass kicked by bats. He has gotten
caught in one of bats many prep traps. Just as Galactus has gotten
has "ass kicked" as you would say by Reed Richards prep traps. So,
that argument is of no significance to this thread.

The same for sentry. Until he has actually faced Galactus himself
on panel, there is no evidence other than Spidermans distorted
word to prove that he did anything of the sort. And Spidermans word
is nowhere near enough. So by feats, again I give supes the edge.

And no, I'm not ripping on a character, just stating facts.

quanchi112
And no, Supes has not gotten his ass kicked by bats. He has gotten
caught in one of bats many prep traps. Just as Galactus has gotten
has "ass kicked" as you would say by Reed Richards prep traps. So,
that argument is of no significance to this thread.

The same for sentry. Until he has actually faced Galactus himself
on panel, there is no evidence other than Spidermans distorted
word to prove that he did anything of the sort. And Spidermans word
is nowhere near enough. So by feats, again I give supes the edge.

And no, I'm not ripping on a character, just stating facts. supes has trouble with ds while sentry stalemates galactus.

u be the judge.

ps di du read infinite crisis where sbp was leagues and away out of supermans league. galactus>>sbprime

Sirius77
come on now u called sentry a pussy. ur crazy if u think hes a pussy,

sorry pal but hes above superman.

hes superman upgraded.

I've given you fact after fact after fact, and you still hang
on to your character like its the end of the world. So if you
truly believe that Sentry is superior to superman, then lets
have a scan-off. You give me scans that prove your argument
, and I'll give you scans that prove mine.
You first.

quanchi112
I've given you fact after fact after fact, and you still hang
on to your character like its the end of the world. So if you
truly believe that Sentry is superior to superman, then lets
have a scan-off. You give me scans that prove your argument
, and I'll give you scans that prove mine.
You first. superman has more feats. hes been around forever and has been in like 4 or 5 comics a month.

but show me supes stalemating someone like galactus and then we can talk.

k.

wink

Sirius77
supes has trouble with ds while sentry stalemates galactus.

u be the judge.

ps di du read infinite crisis where sbp was leagues and away out of supermans league. galactus>>sbprime

sbp pwned the phantom zone, the speed force, and reality itself.
He would pwn Galactus too if given the chance. Do you know why?
Because hes an earth-prime pc kryptonian.

vlaaad12345
superman has more feats. hes been around forever and has been in like 4 or 5 comics a month.

k.

wink
Show me sentry stalemating galactus...thats right you cant because we were never shown such an event happening and its in complete contradiction to the power we have seen sentry weild,sentry has yet to show himself supermans equal let alone his superior.

quanchi112
sbp pwned the phantom zone, the speed force, and reality itself.
He would pwn Galactus too if given the chance. Do you know why?
Because hes an earth-prime pc kryptonian. u really think superboy prime would have a chance against galactus. the guy destroys star systems when hes pissed.

galactus would crush i say crush sbp.

i cant believe u think he could win.

laughing

u have outdone urself.

vlaaad12345
u really think superboy prime would have a chance against galactus. the guy destroys star systems when hes pissed.

laughing

u have outdone urself.
I keep waiting for you to post that on panel fight that shows sentry and galactus stalemating,sbp could crush a weakened galactus just like thor before him did its not a big deal.

Sirius77
superman has more feats. hes been around forever and has been in like 4 or 5 comics a month.

k.

wink

Why can't you show me a feat that proves Sentrys claim?
Oh wait... there aren't any.

So, when you can back your claims up with feats, then I'll
regard you as something more than biased.

k.

Sirius77
u really think superboy prime would have a chance against galactus. the guy destroys star systems when hes pissed.

laughing

u have outdone urself.

You realize that sbp retconned thye entire dc universe
multiverse with one punch, right?
He manipulated reality under the power of his own physical
strength. And it is true that even Thor has stalemated Galactus,
and he has never pushed several planets interstellar distances,
nor altered reality under his own strength, or punched his way out
of two dimensions, or smoked the flash, or even flown through a red
sun unscathed before for that matter. If he could, what do YOU think
he would have done to Galactus?

quanchi112
You realize that sbp retconned thye entire dc universe
multiverse with one punch, right?
He manipulated reality under the power of his own physical
strength. And it is true that even Thor has stalemated Galactus,
and he has never pushed several planets interstellar distances,
nor altered reality under his own strength, or punched his way out
of two dimensions, or smoked the flash, or even flown through a red
sun unscathed before for that matter. If he could, what do YOU think
he would have done to Galactus? superboy also fought sbp.

how long did it take sbp to kill this weakling.

i mean come on here. i love sbprime but he isnt phasing galactus.

vlaaad12345
superboy also fought sbp.

how long did it take sbp to kill this weakling.

i mean come on here. i love sbprime but he isnt phasing galactus.
It was superboys last showing before he died of course they are going to make him look good,go reread the fight superboy never hurt sbp at all and sbp effortlessly overpowered him and procedded to rip his hand off and beat him to near death,sbp slaughtered 32 gl's and kicked the shit out of some of the big ones(hal,guy)along with beating black adam mm power girl and beating a superman to death,thor has driven off a hungry galactus sbp could do the same.

quanchi112
It was superboys last showing before he died of course they are going to make him look good,go reread the fight superboy never hurt sbp at all and sbp effortlessly overpowered him and procedded to rip his hand off and beat him to near death,sbp slaughtered 32 gl's and kicked the shit out of some of the big ones(hal,guy)along with beating black adam mm power girl and beating a superman to death,thor has driven off a hungry galactus sbp could do the same. wow this is getting kinda funny.

32 gl's huh. how many did doomsday kill. gl;s always get killed with ease when a new threat is in town.

galactus has taken down celestials before. has destoryed star systems when pissed. yet ur saying a guy with really hot heat vision could do anything to galactus.

depowered tyrant would pawn sbp.

wink

Sirius77
You still can't deny the fact that Thor fought Galactus
on panel and won. I Thor can do it, then sbp can
DEFINITELY do it. sbp>>>>>>>>Thor. Franklin
Richards has scared Galactus with his very presence.
So that shows you how well Galactus fares against reality
warpers, and it just so happens that sbp warps reality under
his own strength. So, honestly, without anyone being biased
how well do you think that Galactus would fare against someone
thats as powerful as twenty Thors if he couldn't even beat one?
Superboy Prime would pwn Galactus. Everyone else has.

Sirius77
wow this is getting kinda funny.

32 gl's huh. how many did doomsday kill. gl;s always get killed with ease when a new threat is in town.

galactus has taken down celestials before. has destoryed star systems when pissed. yet ur saying a guy with really hot heat vision could do anything to galactus.

wink

Are you actually trying to say that Thor>>>>>>>sbp?
Thats ridiculous and you know it. If Thor can beat Galactus,
then sbp rapes him.
And also, your acting like sbp could'nt destroy tar systems.
Come on, he's punched through dimensions! Whats a star system
in comparison to a n entire dimension?
And also, who says that he needs to use heat vision? He could. But
would most likely just speed blitz a hole in his armor and watch him
bleed out all of his cosmic energy. Or just imagine if he punched him
with the same force as he did the retcon punch... I would imagine that would be the end of Galactus.

And actuallt, a depowed Tyrant would get raped into next
week before sbp finally granted him death.

vlaaad12345
wow this is getting kinda funny.

wink
Doomsday didnt kill 32 along with owning veteran members like hal and guy unless theres a comic I missed somewhere along the way,and galactus has been takin down by people much much less then sbp like thor because a weakened galactus isnt strong at all,thats why its not a feat you can use for sentry because the battle is never shown and galactus was on the brink of starvation for all we know,and sbp would destroy depowered tyrant,silver surfer and gladiator were giving him a fight.

rico777
is above supes?

above supes?

and you know it.

Again, by feats Supes>>>Sentry.

Damn you just owned quanchi. Too bad it didn't shut him up =/

nvrbeenwthagirl

No amount of pwning, Logic, or flat out insults will shut him up. He's got a ****ing duracel attatched to his E-mouth.

quanchi112
Are you actually trying to say that Thor>>>>>>>sbp?
Thats ridiculous and you know it. If Thor can beat Galactus,
then sbp rapes him.
And also, your acting like sbp could'nt destroy tar systems.
Come on, he's punched through dimensions! Whats a star system
in comparison to a n entire dimension?
And also, who says that he needs to use heat vision? He could. But
would most likely just speed blitz a hole in his armor and watch him
bleed out all of his cosmic energy. Or just imagine if he punched him
with the same force as he did the retcon punch... I would imagine that would be the end of Galactus.

And actuallt, a depowed Tyrant would get raped into next
week before sbp finally granted him death. when did i day that thor could beat sbp? when find me that. u make stuff up now. are u serious tha u think thor can beat galactus? are u really serious?ever hear of plot devices to beat these villains? happens all the time.

tyrant would beat sbp. galactus would obliterate him. its the way it is.

quanchi112
Doomsday didnt kill 32 along with owning veteran members like hal and guy unless theres a comic I missed somewhere along the way,and galactus has been takin down by people much much less then sbp like thor because a weakened galactus isnt strong at all,thats why its not a feat you can use for sentry because the battle is never shown and galactus was on the brink of starvation for all we know,and sbp would destroy depowered tyrant,silver surfer and gladiator were giving him a fight. doomsday killed around 1000 green lanterns. he killed a guardian as well pretty much.

if u know what u were talking about ud know that green lanterns are cannon fodder.

tyrant never lost to anyone in his depowered state. so talk all u want about gladiator and surfer giving him a fight becuz they werent and tryant whooped their asses.

ps superboy was giving superboyprime a fight and the silver surfer himself would stomp a mudhole in superboy.

pawned with ur own logic.

silver surfer>superboy

quanchi112
No amount of pwning, Logic, or flat out insults will shut him up. He's got a ****ing duracel attatched to his E-mouth. pay attention to the nonsense people post when u think someone gets owned.

vlaaad12345
doomsday killed around 1000 green lanterns. he killed a guardian as well pretty much.

if u know what u were talking about ud know that green lanterns are cannon fodder.

tyrant never lost to anyone in his depowered state. so talk all u want about gladiator and surfer giving him a fight becuz they werent and tryant whooped their asses.

ps superboy was giving superboyprime a fight and the silver surfer himself would stomp a mudhole in superboy.

pawned with ur own logic.

silver surfer>superboy
Superboy didnt give anyone a fight,he blindsided sbp and then got shitkicked and got his hand ripped off and then died while sbp had no injuries whatsoever,sbp messed up 2 of the best gls around(hal and guy)so your fodder claim means nothing,silver surfer has been beatin a by a brick if you want to bring pis into the fight,sbp could destroy silver surfer rather easily,until you actually show a on panel fight between sentry and galactus you cant use it in this fight,team 1 wins and supes could physically beat the crap out of sentry.

Sirius77
when did i day that thor could beat sbp? when find me that. u make stuff up now. are u serious tha u think thor can beat galactus? are u really serious?ever hear of plot devices to beat these villains? happens all the time.

Your logic said it. If you say that sbp cannot beat
Galactus, but Thor has beaten Galactus, then you
are in effect saying Thor>>>>>>>>sbp. And no
I'm not making things up, and yes I am serious.

Do you read comics at all? It has been said numerous
times that it was in the comic that Thor defeated a hungry
Galactus. And if its such a plot device than why is it that
Galactus has been pwned by so many people?

And no, tyrant would not beat sbp, and Galactus would
not obliterate sbp. And that is not the way that it is.
Appearently you have absolutely no comprehension of the
concept of a fact. So when you come back with some, I'll
regard you as something more than biased and unreasonable.
Until then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius77

lol, yeah too bad he doesn't know how to reason, lol. sad
Thanks man.

Sirius77
Superboy didnt give anyone a fight,he blindsided sbp and then got shitkicked and got his hand ripped off and then died while sbp had no injuries whatsoever,sbp messed up 2 of the best gls around(hal and guy)so your fodder claim means nothing,silver surfer has been beatin a by a brick if you want to bring pis into the fight,sbp could destroy silver surfer rather easily,until you actually show a on panel fight between sentry and galactus you cant use it in this fight,team 1 wins and supes could physically beat the crap out of sentry.

Thank-you.

Sirius77
So then, team one ftw.

horrorwolf
Sentry would rape Superman.

BlackBolt could end this fight in less than a second if so inclined.

Thor is Thor. case closed.

Team 2 FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
when did i day that thor could beat sbp? when find me that. u make stuff up now. are u serious tha u think thor can beat galactus? are u really serious?ever hear of plot devices to beat these villains? happens all the time.

So there are plot devices to beat villians but not when superman does it to DS? WTF.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Team 2 FTW.
So what feats does Sentry have to his credit that allows him to "rape" Superman?

So Black Bolt can end this fight in less than a second? So what happens if MM makes bb scream at his partners? And why would BB scream and risk injuring his teamates?

And yes, Thor is thor.

SnazzySmurph
So Black Bolt can end this fight in less than a second? So what happens if MM makes bb scream at his partners? And why would BB scream and risk injuring his teamates? Black Bolt can target his scream specifically on at least one target by altering the scream, but it would take more time because he'd have to hit the specific target with an electric probe.

Just throwing that out there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Black Bolt can target his scream specifically on at least one target by altering the scream, but it would take more time because he'd have to hit the specific target with an electric probe.

Just throwing that out there.

Tis true, But MM can turn intangible, and both Orion and superman have durability feats that surpass the power of BB's scream.

SnazzySmurph
and both Orion and superman have durability feats that surpass the power of BB's scream. I doubt they would die, but they would certainly be affected, and probably KO'd.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Team 2 FTW.
Wrong wrong and wrong,orion and thor are close but orion could edge out a win against everyday thor,superman is vastly sentrys superior in physical combat and mm could destroy blackbolt if he wanted.

Phenomenol
Wrong wrong and wrong,orion and thor are close but orion could edge out a win against everyday thor,superman is vastly sentrys superior in physical combat and mm could destroy blackbolt if he wanted.

No, Sentry would beat Superman, Orion would lose to Thor, and I agree with you that MM could defeat MM.

Endless Mike
You think Martian Manhunter could defeat Martian Manhunter?

Phenomenol
Typo, I meant Blackbolt!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Phenomenol
No, Sentry would beat Superman, Orion would lose to Thor, and I agree with you that MM could defeat MM.
Sentry got beat physically by ultron hes not beating superman,and an allout fully unleashed orion would be about even with thor.

Phenomenol
No, you don't understand the situation with Ultron.

Sentry went head up with Genis-Vell, Genis would destroy Superman.

vlaaad12345
No, you don't understand the situation with Ultron.

Sentry went head up with Genis-Vell, Genis would destroy Superman.
Not really,superman regularly takes planet destroying blasts and supernovas,and genis isnt in supermans league physically either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You think Martian Manhunter could defeat Martian Manhunter? laughing rolling on floor laughing

Sirius77
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I doubt they would die, but they would certainly be affected, and probably KO'd.

Superman has been thrown through a red sun and
gotten up from the crater and fought.

Orion has mother box and is a new god... but I don't
know much about him other than he can fight superman
without getting completely pwned, which is enough to
survive bb scream.

Sirius77

Have you read any of this thread or did you
just randomly come in and say that? Don't be
unreasonable. Sentry has no feats above
superman. So by feats Superman>>>>Sentry.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>