Osama bin Laden: The Newest Fake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html

Bicnarok

Whisper
You can bet your boots the CIA etc have analysed this footage and if they thought for a moment it was fake they'd have let everyone know about it.

PiruBlood

Bicnarok

Whisper

Mr Parker

Scythe
Ya know I've suspected this so much from time and time again. Like, have you realized how the medai preps the war out there as, putting it bluntly, "action packed, dangerous, deadly, sad and tragic," when really hardly anything seems to happen. I've spoken to alot of U.S. soldiers that have served out there and they've told me it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be. An explosion every now and then, coupled with struggles, but they're rare. Alot of soldiers are out there bored.

Kinneary
Woah. Who exactly have you talked to, and where were they stationed? In all my time as a corpsman, I have NEVER heard one of my coworkers say something like that. It's always the exact opposite.

Deano
nice to see a fe wpeople waking up the lies.

and you are right bicnarok, fear is the accepted weapon.

lord xyz
I was quite scared when I saw that video, knowing he's still alive is bad. Then I thought, hang on, didn't he used to have a different beard? Then I thought, I wonder what the conspiritators have to say about this.

JacopeX
"I laugh at unproven conspiracy's."

~JacopeX~

Mr Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.