Eternity (616) vs All New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
Who wins? New Gods get their tech.

Galan007
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Who wins? New Gods get their tech. Genesis Box ftw then. no expression

CaptainStoic
This debate is really dumb, because we have never seen Eternity's true form, the comics only ever show his Avatar, I'd say that if the New Gods struggle with the version of Eternity shown in the comics, that they would lose horribly to the real deal.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This debate is really dumb, because we have never seen Eternity's true form, the comics only ever show his Avatar, I'd say that if the New Gods struggle with the version of Eternity shown in the comics, that they would lose horribly to the real deal.

Well, i'm talking about what we have seen to date.

quanchi112
eternity crushes the new gods. this is spite.

kevdude
Eternity as well.

guy222
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Who wins? New Gods get their tech.

eternity

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
eternity eternity wins with authority.

he cant lose here.

Shin_Nikkolas
I was reading a long thread between Mr. M and GS about the M-Bodies vs. the totality thing....no idea on that though.

celestialdemon
I'll go with Eternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity and his M bodies are worse than Darksied and his Avatars. No one knows who the hell and when the hell. Genesis Box for the win.

RUNMAN
Eternity!

Sundipped
Eternity wins this.

TricksterPriest
Genesis box ftw. Although that's basically a stalemate. Not to mention the Worlogog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Genesis box ftw. Although that's basically a stalemate. Not to mention the Worlogog. genesis box is silly. i cant believe u use this. new gods got raped by doomsday and yuga khan who were both less than eternity.

eternity wins this all lifetime.

Hannibal-Lector
if they kill eternity, dont they lose the material plane and then die

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
genesis box is silly. i cant believe u use this. new gods got raped by doomsday and yuga khan who were both less than eternity.

eternity wins this all lifetime.

Not against a genesis box, AND NO WAY IN HELL against the Worlogog. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not against a genesis box, AND NO WAY IN HELL against the Worlogog. wink sorry but where was the genesis box against doomsday or yuga.

im sure we wil seee no genesis box as all the new gods die.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
sorry but where was the genesis box against doomsday or yuga.

im sure we wil seee no genesis box as all the new gods die.

laughing

Quan, What dont' you understand about artisic liscence? Means the author is telling a story. That is why flash doesn't blitz the rogues gallery and Ww doesn't snap all of her opponents Necks. What would comics be like if eveyrone operated at their uber lvls. No stories would be told. If Odin operated at his surtur defeating lvls, he would killed drax, worlock, thanos and the like of them with one wave of his mighty hand. Learn to use wisdom when trying to bring up feats. The Genesis box was used becuz DS had conquered the universe. It wasn't used against Yugah or Doomsday becuz they weren't universal threats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Quan, What dont' you understand about artisic liscence? Means the author is telling a story. That is why flash doesn't blitz the rogues gallery and Ww doesn't snap all of her opponents Necks. What would comics be like if eveyrone operated at their uber lvls. No stories would be told. If Odin operated at his surtur defeating lvls, he would killed drax, worlock, thanos and the like of them with one wave of his mighty hand. Learn to use wisdom when trying to bring up feats. The Genesis box was used becuz DS had conquered the universe. It wasn't used against Yugah or Doomsday becuz they weren't universal threats. yuga wasnt a universal threat. he was trying to manipulate the source.

sure he was a big ass threat. its just the new gods were biches and went down easily.

doomsday is dumb as a rock and was crushing th shit out of them'

nvrbeenwthagirl
yuga wasnt a universal threat. he was trying to manipulate the source.

sure he was a big ass threat. its just the new gods were biches and went down easily.

doomsday is dumb as a rock and was crushing th shit out of them'

It amazes me how you try and put down DC characters and then turn around and say your not biased. Well it's a good thing the rest of the forum has called you out on it. Doomsday is supposed to be a lummox. That is why he doesn't feel pain and can pretty much pwn anything. A Gorilla is dumb by human standards, but put him in a room full of grown body builders, all tougher than you and I, and the Gorilla still wins. Why, he isn't going to be stopped even by the mightiest punches. As for yugah, He did manipulate the source, He cut the new Gods off from it. I'm getting pretty tired of your contant attempts at demeaning DC charaters. And you dont' even do it well. at least learn how to use some logic if you going to do it. Let me show you it's done.

Odin ran from a villian Thor beat.

Thanos got Killed by drax

Thanos Got beaten By squirrel girl

Thanos fell out of a helicopter

Thanos slipped on grass.

Gladiator Got beaten by Cannon Ball

Firelord Lost to Spiderman

Thor has lost to the Hulk.

That is how you put a character down. of course, I'm smart enough to know that none of that really means much becuz artistic liscence means that the author is trying to tell an entertaining story and make the heroes look good. As well as the fact that it doesn't take a genious to see that Most what i just mentioned is bullshit. Much like the things you mention to try and put down DC characters. It's bullshit. which is why No one pays you never no mind. smile

quanchi112
It amazes me how you try and put down DC characters and then turn around and say your not biased. Well it's a good thing the rest of the forum has called you out on it. Doomsday is supposed to be a lummox. That is why he doesn't feel pain and can pretty much pwn anything. A Gorilla is dumb by human standards, but put him in a room full of grown body builders, all tougher than you and I, and the Gorilla still wins. Why, he isn't going to be stopped even by the mightiest punches. As for yugah, He did manipulate the source, He cut the new Gods off from it. I'm getting pretty tired of your contant attempts at demeaning DC charaters. And you dont' even do it well. at least learn how to use some logic if you going to do it. Let me show you it's done.

Odin ran from a villian Thor beat.

Thanos got Killed by drax

Thanos Got beaten By squirrel girl

Thanos fell out of a helicopter

Thanos slipped on grass.

Gladiator Got beaten by Cannon Ball

Firelord Lost to Spiderman

Thor has lost to the Hulk.

That is how you put a character down. of course, I'm smart enough to know that none of that really means much becuz artistic liscence means that the author is trying to tell an entertaining story and make the heroes look good. As well as the fact that it doesn't take a genious to see that Most what i just mentioned is bullshit. Much like the things you mention to try and put down DC characters. It's bullshit. which is why No one pays you never no mind. smile heres the difference. with regards to thanos and darkseid both have been around so long that both have their fair share of crap stories. falling down steps,slipping on grass,whateevr.

ds though in good books has gotten the shit kicked out of him and rather easily. i have never seen thanos just get his ass kicked the way ds has. thanos has never asked for quarter to a weaker character.

this is the difference.

oh yeah thanos has become almighty.

ds hasnt even gotten close to thanos accomplishments.

ps he hurt spectre once.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
heres the difference. with regards to thanos and darkseid both have been around so long that both have their fair share of crap stories. falling down steps,slipping on grass,whateevr.

ds though in good books has gotten the shit kicked out of him and rather easily. i have never seen thanos just get his ass kicked the way ds has. thanos has never asked for quarter to a weaker character.

this is the difference.

oh yeah thanos has become almighty.

ds hasnt even gotten close to thanos accomplishments.

ps he hurt spectre once.

laughing

Wait a minute? You are saying DS never conquered the Universe? Rock of Ages anyone? GDS, DS beats Mordrue, who at the time was the most powerful being in the universe.

Also who are you to decide what is a good story and what isn't? When thanos looks a fool it's a bad story, but when someone writes a dumb story about DS it's good? Well, if you hadn't noticed, NO ONE ON THE ENTIRE BOARD has agreed with you about DS. They think the stories you like are shitty. I like the story of thanos slipping on grass and I like the one with him getting one shotted to DEATH by that Weak ass crappy drax who doesn't even have super powers. But you don't. laughing

quanchi112
Wait a minute? You are saying DS never conquered the Universe? Rock of Ages anyone? GDS, DS beats Mordrue, who at the time was the most powerful being in the universe.

Also who are you to decide what is a good story and what isn't? When thanos looks a fool it's a bad story, but when someone writes a dumb story about DS it's good? Well, if you hadn't noticed, NO ONE ON THE ENTIRE BOARD has agreed with you about DS. They think the stories you like are shitty. I like the story of thanos slipping on grass and I like the one with him getting one shotted to DEATH by that Weak ass crappy drax who doesn't even have super powers. But you don't. laughing thanos got cheapshotted by drax and a plot device.

ds got beaten by thugs and it was written by kirby.

rock of ages said that ds can never win. sometimes he wins sometimes he loses. hes not even aware of it.

its awesome. ds cant ever win becuz of this. read the comic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos got cheapshotted by drax and a plot device.

ds got beaten by thugs and it was written by kirby.

rock of ages said that ds can never win. sometimes he wins sometimes he loses. hes not even aware of it.

its awesome. ds cant ever win becuz of this. read the comic.

you are just sigh. I think you are an over zealous 12 year old who likes marvel more and can't really accept anything that goes against what you feel. I understand. children often do that.

quanchi112
you are just sigh. I think you are an over zealous 12 year old who likes marvel more and can't really accept anything that goes against what you feel. I understand. children often do that. come on now. i understand more about comics than u and am not biased. its just i call it how it is. plain and simple.

i like dc a lot and get mad when they screw up.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
come on now. i understand more about comics than u and am not biased. its just i call it how it is. plain and simple.

i like dc a lot and get mad when they screw up.

wink

actually you dont'. People may not like me on this board, but i have enlightened many and i actually pay attention to others and learn stuff. you have learned NOTHING in your entire time here. You show no progression.

quanchi112
actually you dont'. People may not like me on this board, but i have enlightened many and i actually pay attention to others and learn stuff. you have learned NOTHING in your entire time here. You show no progression. thanks dad.

really i dont care what u think as i actually laugh at ur hatred of me.

its amusing.

anyways. i remember u denying on panel statements and arguing against black and white statements.

u havent learned a thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanks dad.

really i dont care what u think as i actually laugh at ur hatred of me.

its amusing.

anyways. i remember u denying on panel statements and arguing against black and white statements.

u havent learned a thing.

I deny foolishness and people telling us what they should think is on panel. I can read as well as any. i dont' need anyone to interpret for me what is going on on panel. So pardon me if you dont' understand that art is up to interpretation.

quanchi112
I deny foolishness and people telling us what they should think is on panel. I can read as well as any. i dont' need anyone to interpret for me what is going on on panel. So pardon me if you dont' understand that art is up to interpretation. when i told u cronus took the presence power u argued with me and said it didnt make sense. it was stated black and white. ur to ignorant to realize this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
when i told u cronus took the presence power u argued with me and said it didnt make sense. it was stated black and white. ur to ignorant to realize this.

Ask Galan or Juntai if you think cronos had the power of the presence. Cronos says on panel he had the power. It doesn't say in any narrative box that it is. Also, The Godwave comes from the source. The source is more powerful than the godwave. So it can't be the power of the presence can it? Presence is higher up the chain than the source.

quanchi112
Ask Galan or Juntai if you think cronos had the power of the presence. Cronos says on panel he had the power. It doesn't say in any narrative box that it is. Also, The Godwave comes from the source. The source is more powerful than the godwave. So it can't be the power of the presence can it? Presence is higher up the chain than the source. i read the comic. i interpret it my way and dont wait for someone else to tell me what it means as u do obviosly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i read the comic. i interpret it my way and dont wait for someone else to tell me what it means as u do obviosly.

You haven't read enough DC to know. We dont' take villians words for it on panel unless there are other feats that make it so. Thanos said he was God with the IG. But we know he wasn't, becuz the LT broke up the IG, and the heart is superior to the IG. So thanos couldn't ahve been god with the IG could he?

quanchi112
You haven't read enough DC to know. We dont' take villians words for it on panel unless there are other feats that make it so. Thanos said he was God with the IG. But we know he wasn't, becuz the LT broke up the IG, and the heart is superior to the IG. So thanos couldn't ahve been god with the IG could he? lt never took down any user withthe ig. sory but adam warlock let him.

thanos outdid himself with the heart and was god. eternity didnt challenge his claim. he defeated all with ease. only god could do this.

Mr Master
Many Universes have been manhandled in Marvel,

but,

Only Sis-Neg who became God in 1972,

Entropy & Genis, because it was Eternity's time to be recycled in 2002

Thanos who became God in 2003

and the Alien Entity who is basically the embodiment of Marvel itself now,

have been able to erase Eternity 616.

Eternity 616 has been warped several times,
but only by ridiculous powers:

like,

Jaspers 616
HOM Wanda
IG
Cosmic Cube
UN
LT
Dormammu/Umar/Cosmic Shift empowered (with Eternity's own power)

That's about it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Many Universes have been manhandled in Marvel,

but,

Only Sis-Neg who became God in 1972,

Entropy & Genis, because it was Eternity's time to be recycled in 2002

Thanos who became God in 2003

and the Alien Entity who is basically the embodiment of Marvel itself now,

have been able to erase Eternity 616.

Eternity 616 has been warped several times,
but only by ridiculous powers:

like,

Jaspers 616
HOM Wanda
IG
Cosmic Cube
UN
LT
Dormammu/Umar/Cosmic Shift empowered (with Eternity's own power)

That's about it.
Worlogog and or Genesis box for the win.

quanchi112
Worlogog and or Genesis box for the win. i love that the genesis box makes it impossible for ds to truly ever win.

makes everything he does inconsequential.

keep fighting the good fight ds.

one day ull get it.

Utrigita
What chances would the Genesis Box have against Kismet???

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
What chances would the Genesis Box have against Kismet???

The same if it's her universal aspect self. It would erase her and restructure her. If it's her all encompassing self, I do not know. The Universe is subjective when talking about the new Gods, becuz thier one universe is superlative over all the others. Kismet would Lose IMo as well.

Utrigita
The same if it's her universal aspect self. It would erase her and restructure her. If it's her all encompassing self, I do not know. The Universe is subjective when talking about the new Gods, becuz thier one universe is superlative over all the others. Kismet would Lose IMo as well.

Okay just thought that when it basically toke Spectre to seperate Eternity and Kismet then the Genesis Box wouldn't be sufficient.

btw how does the Genesis Box work...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Okay just thought that when it basically toke Spectre to seperate Eternity and Kismet then the Genesis Box wouldn't be sufficient.

btw how does the Genesis Box work...

It allows the user to restart the universe and remake it in thier image or anyway they see fit. In this case, DS had become so powerful, that they had to start the universe over and remove him and all traces of him from it and then couldn't kill him, they had to put him behind the source wall.

Utrigita
Okaayyyy

quanchi112
It allows the user to restart the universe and remake it in thier image or anyway they see fit. In this case, DS had become so powerful, that they had to start the universe over and remove him and all traces of him from it and then couldn't kill him, they had to put him behind the source wall. this story showed us darkseid loses to but none of it maters becuz of these its all inconsequential.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jibberish

You said something? All I see is jibberish.

quanchi112
You said something? All I see is jibberish. u only see what u want to see.

genesis box makes it impossible for any new god to win.

its always a battle that never ends.

until they kill the new gods off.
yippeee.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More jibberish

quanchi112
i love how u dont even respond to what we both know is the truth.

i win u lose.

RUNMAN
He can see clearly. His mind just can't process it since it's 'one-track' bunny

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RUNMAN
He can see clearly. His mind just can't process it since it's 'one-track' bunny
Enlighten us with your wisdom. What isn't on track?

quanchi112
Originally posted by RUNMAN
He can see clearly. His mind just can't process it since it's 'one-track' bunny laughing

his mind says dc wins.

refuse logic refuse feats but always remember dc wins.

RUNMAN
laughing

his mind says dc wins.

:touchdown:

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

his mind says dc wins.

YOu would be an idiot if you think that. And you would be a moronic fool if you haven't read my post. You would also be a bafoon if you didn't think the exact same thing of yourself when it comes to marvel. But of course you dont' think that do you? And you have read all of my post. And you aren't biased at all. you give DC the win sometimes. laughing laughing laughing out loud

RUNMAN
: plays track "push the button": Happy Dance

WhiteWitchKing
It allows the user to restart the universe and remake it in thier image or anyway they see fit. In this case, DS had become so powerful, that they had to start the universe over and remove him and all traces of him from it and then couldn't kill him, they had to put him behind the source wall.

But you'd still end up with a universe, right? So it might be a different universe but it's still Eternity. Just a different Eternity, sorta, that's pwning the New Gods. And yes, you'd still end up with Eternity; Entropy learned that the hard way.

Side thought, just wondering if Eternity could just dream up a new batch of Celestials. Hmmmm...that be awesome. evil face

quanchi112
YOu would be an idiot if you think that. And you would be a moronic fool if you haven't read my post. You would also be a bafoon if you didn't think the exact same thing of yourself when it comes to marvel. But of course you dont' think that do you? And you have read all of my post. And you aren't biased at all. you give DC the win sometimes. laughing laughing laughing out loud im not baised. i take things as they are given to me while u discount on panel stuff and always make up stuff for ds and ur other favs. u are so biased it makes my skin crawl.

just becuz marvel has bigger things happening in it dont hate marvel hate dc for being run by superman fanboys.

Symmetric Chaos
just becuz marvel has bigger things happening in it dont hate marvel hate dc for being run by superman fanboys.

DC blew up it's multiverse 4 times. Marvel did it once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DC blew up it's multiverse 4 times. Marvel did it once. dc has no supreme beings. how many times does a weakling called superman save the day with beings has no business being in the same room as.

infinite crisis oh big time stuff over there. luthor and sbp remaking earth. what power. luthor got killed in the damn streets for heaven sake.

compare that to annihilation wave.

i mean forces the sizes of more than 3 star systems and in infinite crisis u have like a four man team and even they had their own hidden agendas.

wow.

look at the difference.

Symmetric Chaos
dc has no supreme beings. how many times does a weakling called superman save the day with beings has no business being in the same room as.

infinite crisis oh big time stuff over there. luthor and sbp remaking earth. what power. luthor got killed in the damn streets for heaven sake.

compare that to annihilation wave.

i mean forces the sizes of more than 3 star systems and in infinite crisis u have like a four man team and even they had their own hidden agendas.

wow.

look at the difference.

The difference? One affected less than an entire universe.

The other one destroyed an infinite number and was followed up by twice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The difference? One affected less than an entire universe.

The other one destroyed an infinite number and was followed up by twice. listen up. in marvel u know more than superman and some green lantern bums to stop something. in this story u needed the universe and galactus crushing star systems of them.

bot superman driving one guy into a red sun.

then luthor gets killed by a a bullet to the dome. wow such power in this story.

laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.