Storm vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Juggernaut's running an errand for Cyttorak, he's got to destroy the Black Panther. Wakanda's ticked off Cytt for some reason...

anyway, Storm's the only thing that stands between him and a prone Black Panther, in bed in his citadel.

Storm's going all out for her man.

Juggernaut's got no option but to do as Cyttorak commands so he's pretty determined.

what happens?

The Pict
Storm fails to stop him

2damnloud
Why the spite thread??

Is it because she can destroy the world???

Galan007
The only viable tactic Storm has is the potential for BFR.

Barring that,

There is no way in hell she can stop Juggs, imho. smile

pr1983
Originally posted by janus77
Juggernaut's running an errand for Cyttorak, he's got to destroy the Black Panther. Wakanda's ticked off Cytt for some reason...

anyway, Storm's the only thing that stands between him and a prone Black Panther, in bed in his citadel.

Storm's going all out for her man.

Juggernaut's got no option but to do as Cyttorak commands so he's pretty determined.

what happens?

no expression

janus77
wha?
I was thinking you guys might have gotten a little creative at least, with Storm's powerset.

it saddens me to see even her most deranged of worshippers flummoxed at what is, imo, a pretty juicy and ripe with possibilities match up.

1. She turns the terrain to sleet so that juggernaut has no traction to build up momentum

2. she lashes at his back with hurricane force winds, thus propelling him forward, but also creating different pressure corridors infront so that the overall effect is to take him off course

3. she fogs his way so that he can't see where he's going... leading him off a cliff or something

4. she summons the galactic core and ... has an aneurysm confused

pr1983
wha?
I was thinking you guys might have gotten a little creative at least, with Storm's powerset.

it saddens me to see even her most deranged of worshippers flummoxed at what is, imo, a pretty juicy and ripe with possibilities match up.

1. She turns the terrain to sleet so that juggernaut has no traction to build up momentum

2. she lashes at his back with hurricane force winds, thus propelling him forward, but also creating different pressure corridors infront so that the overall effect is to take him off course

3. she fogs his way so that he can't see where he's going... leading him off a cliff or something

4. she summons the galactic core and ... has an aneurysm confused

laughing

2damnloud
She chucks him into the upper atmsophere with an updraft and lets the Solar winds continue his course into space??

Or she uses her mothers magical ruby to send him into another dimension.

Badabing
Storm loses.

janus77
see, now we're talking!
don't be so defeatist 2damnloud!

Storm's hurricanes combine to create a vortex into which water and cement mix... then the whole concoction is dumped over juggernaut for the win!

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
Storm loses.
shush!

heretic! apostate!

2damnloud
see, now we're talking!

Storm's hurricanes combine to create a vortex into which water and cement mix... then the whole concoction is dumped over juggernaut for the win!

eek!

Swanky-Tuna
I... can't do the "Advance on them?" thing when neither can do anything to the other.

The Pict
Storm loses.

I just clicked on the Dur Respect Thread link doh

janus77
come on people... where's your faith? where's your belief?
this is Goddess Storm we're talking about here!?!?!?

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I... can't do the "Advance on them?" thing when neither can do anything to the other.
well if juggernaut doesn't advance to the citadel then technically Storm's won. her objective was to keep him from destroying Black Panther, by preventing him from reaching the citadel.

The Pict
see, now we're talking!

Wet cement stops the unstoppable? confused

2damnloud
come on people... where's your faith? where's your belief?
this is Goddess Storm we're talking about here!?!?!?

PREACH!

Happy Dance

janus77
Originally posted by The Pict
Wet cement stops the unstoppable? confused
regular cement worked for Spiderman, I don't see why not.

anyway, the unstoppable's just hype really... nothing below TOAA is unstoppable, just pretty damned difficult to stop.

Swanky-Tuna
well if juggernaut doesn't advance to the citadel then technically Storm's won. her objective was to keep him from destroying Black Panther, by preventing him from reaching the citadel.
You know... from the Simpsons. "What's X going to do to Y? Advance on him/her?"

Even if he advances she can throw him away, over if necessary. He comes back, he's thrown again. Neither can win and neither can lose. Though I don't envy the napping system Storm will have to adopt.

janus77
Originally posted by 2damnloud
PREACH!

Happy Dance
brother 2damn, I see you've begun channelling the goddess essence...
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

man, I knew that 3rd vodka was going to hit home harder than the kronenbergs no expression.

janus77
You know... from the Simpsons. "What's X going to do to Y? Advance on him/her?"

Even if he advances she can throw him away, over if necessary. He comes back, he's thrown again. Neither can win and neither can lose. Though I don't envy the napping system Storm will have to adopt.
Storm creates a permanent fog bank, an incline made of sleet and redirects one of the earth's natural winds to push down the incline... juggernaut is never actually stopped, just unable to gain traction.

Storm goes and rests in the citadel.

Rutog98
Man, you guys already have this thing under control. I came here with guns blazing and all to administer the coup-de-gras, but you guys have it well in hand. Preach on and keep on preaching on! big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Storm creates a permanent fog bank, an incline made of sleet and redirects one of the earth's natural winds to push down the incline... juggernaut is never actually stopped, just unable to gain traction.

Storm goes and rests in the citadel.
Ice and wind? Are you serious? I know Juggernaut is dumb but I don't think it's beyond his intelligence to remedy the situation.

Badabing
I just clicked on the Dur Respect Thread link doh w00tdur

Symmetric Chaos
Ice and wind? Are you serious? I know Juggernaut is dumb but I don't think it's beyond his intelligence to remedy the situation.

With what? Heatvision?

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut just charges to where BP is and Storm is unable to stop him. As for the fog, Juggernaut has a power to where he knows where his enemy is. So sight or no sight BP can't hide.

janus77
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut just charges to where BP is and Storm is unable to stop him. As for the fog, Juggernaut has a power to where he knows where his enemy is. So sight or no sight BP can't hide.
juggernaut has GPS?
confused

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
With what? Heatvision?
Assuming the ice is under him when he starts:

Step 1: Fog is blown away by constant wind
Step 2: Smash ice with hand/foot
Step 3: Start running.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

Never heard of this. Can you post a scan of him displaying this power? Also, even if that's the case, Storm can just create a pit in front of him. Blinded by fog, he will not be able to see it. Can Juggernaut run on thin air?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Rutog98
Can Juggernaut run on thin air?
I'm inclined to say yes. In his first or second appearance, Jean held him in midair but he continued advancing towards the Professor. But it was way back and he was kind of above Xavier so it might of been he was too heavy. I don't remember the caption though so that could of said he was advancing on his own.

Also, a pit?

Rutog98
I'm inclined to say yes. In his first or second appearance, Jean held him in midair but he continued advancing towards the Professor. But it was way back and he was kind of above Xavier so it might of been he was too heavy. I don't remember the caption though so that could of said he was advancing on his own.

Also, a pit?

Yes. Storm just blasts an enormous hole in the ground. The Morlocks live about 1000 feet under and Storm once summoned a lightning bolt that blasted a hole all the way down to the tunnels.

janus77
hang on, can't Storm create a psionic attack, using lightning and sound and such?

Symmetric Chaos
hang on, can't Storm create a psionic attack, using lightning and sound and such?

Thats not psionic. Thats sonic.

BlueDMighty
Can Juggs advance while suspended?

Yes, when in total control of his powers, NOTHING stops the Juggernaut.

However, the scenario allows for BFR.

That said Storm wins, citing the reasons above.

She might not STOP Juggs. But he'll have to keep trying (unsuccessfully) to reach the citadel.

Not to mention the Wakanda military coming to bear once all the ruckus starts.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Not to mention the Wakanda military coming to bear once all the ruckus starts.
Haha.

janus77
Thats not psionic. Thats sonic.
what? just a couple of letters off, I'm sure juggernaut's too dumb to notice the difference!
beer

spidey-dude
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm beat wonderwoman in the marvel dc crossover and ww beat juggernaut. that means storm can take on juggernaut easy cause after beating wonder woman that makes her a class 100 mutant and nothing can stop her laughing

rox
u guys forgot how storm drop a building on him in the x-men tas

Creshosk
I see why I don't frequent vs threads as much these days.. they just keep getting more and more retarded...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by rox
u guys forgot how storm drop a building on him in the x-men tas he can drop a building on her ass to

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by spidey-dude
he can drop a building on her ass to
Building fight!

BlueDMighty
Building fight! Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

stormfront
storm places him in a hurricane, where he is bombarded by buildings and such.

or she just lets him tear up the citidel while she safely takes her man else where.

or while he's running, freeze the ground and place an ice spike to stick up so he can fall on it.

or crush him in a jovian pressure feild.

or crispy the hell out of him.

so many ways. storm wins.

Newjak
Originally posted by stormfront
storm places him in a hurricane, where he is bombarded by buildings and such.

or she just lets him tear up the citidel while she safely takes her man else where.

or while he's running, freeze the ground and place an ice spike to stick up so he can fall on it.

or crush him in a jovian pressure feild.

or crispy the hell out of him.

so many ways. storm wins. Um none of those would work.

People tend to forget that wind won't bother Cain in fact I doubt it will even lift him off of his feet. He has walked through a full on Vortex from Thor before.

If she tries to freeze the ground he smashes the ice or uses his immense strength to crack all of the ice to allow for traction.

And Cain doesn't even actually have to get into the Citadel he could just punch the ground and have the thing fall on Panther.

Least us not forget also that Cain could just you know thunderclap and KO Storm within a second of the Fight. If he is really determined there is no reason why he wouldn't.

stormfront
Originally posted by Newjak
Um none of those would work.

People tend to forget that wind won't bother Cain in fact I doubt it will even lift him off of his feet. He has walked through a full on Vortex from Thor before.

If she tries to freeze the ground he smashes the ice or uses his immense strength to crack all of the ice to allow for traction.

And Cain doesn't even actually have to get into the Citadel he could just punch the ground and have the thing fall on Panther.

Least us not forget also that Cain could just you know thunderclap and KO Storm within a second of the Fight. If he is really determined there is no reason why he wouldn't.

i disagree.

if he's running through fog he wouldnt be able to see a nice slippery layer of ice. or she'd do it while he was in the middle of running.

that wouldnt work at all. they wouldnt even be there to begin with. if storm knows he's comming she would of course get out with her man asap.

a thunder clap? that wouldnt do anything to stom. how would it when she can just control the wind thats produced?

i think people are giving juggy hulk strenght.
we still got a jovian pressure feild to crush him to the size of a base ball.
and she'd still fri his tooshy.

Newjak
i disagree.

if he's running through fog he wouldnt be able to see a nice slippery layer of ice. or she'd do it while he was in the middle of running.

that wouldnt work at all. they wouldnt even be there to begin with. if storm knows he's comming she would of course get out with her man asap.

a thunder clap? that wouldnt do anything to stom. how would it when she can just control the wind thats produced?

and she'd still fri his tooshy. If Juggernaut is running then the ice would crack and allow for traction seeing as his strength would make mini Earthquakes.

I think the point of the thread is Storm doesn't have time to go get him she has to stop him.

Except a Thunder Clap isn't air. It is a force being sent out causing massive vibrations in the air and since Cain's power is greater than Storm's she isn't doing anything.

Juggy does have Hulk strength

And a Jovian Pressure Field isn't doing anything to Cain. And fry him with what lighting it isn't like he has taken that from Storm before.

Juggernaut Thunderclaps and KOs Storm or Smashes the ground killing BP anyway. Storm has no chance at winning this. She is just to weak compared to Cain.

batdude123
LOL @ Storm defeating Juggernaut.

Badabing
i disagree.

and she'd still fri his tooshy. crylaugh

The Stormboys are always cracking me up. laughing out loud durlaugh

stormfront
crylaugh

The Stormboys are always cracking me up. laughing out loud durlaugh

smile big grin eek! laughing
bada you are too funny, you always find a way to make a comment about storm fans.

Badabing
smile big grin eek! laughing
bada you are too funny, you always find a way to make a comment about storm fans. I only jest. stick out tongue I can't tease the Hulk fans because I'm on that bandwagon. laughing out loud Wolverine fans have been getting a bad rap for years so that's not cool. I can't tease Batman fans because they are right.......Batman pwns all! w00t

stormfront
If Juggernaut is running then the ice would crack and allow for traction seeing as his strength would make mini Earthquakes.

I think the point of the thread is Storm doesn't have time to go get him she has to stop him.

Except a Thunder Clap isn't air. It is a force being sent out causing massive vibrations in the air and since Cain's power is greater than Storm's she isn't doing anything.

Juggy does have Hulk strength

And a Jovian Pressure Field isn't doing anything to Cain. And fry him with what lighting it isn't like he has taken that from Storm before.

Juggernaut Thunderclaps and KOs Storm or Smashes the ground killing BP anyway. Storm has no chance at winning this. She is just to weak compared to Cain.

if he is making mini arthquakes then storm gets a warning a head of time to flee with panther.

so your saying cain cant be crushed. and juggy has never taken a full power blast from storm, maybe a weaker blast from her.

his thunger clap wouldnt reach a very good distance. wakanda is heavily guarded. the watchmen would tell storm of juggy before he could even get within range of punching the ground to crumble the place. or thunder clap. and speaking of punching the ground, wakanda has vibranium, which to my knowledge absorbs vibrations. so she safely escapes with panther or crispies juggy, or crushes him.
and if she can send an electric shock to hulks brain she can to him.

stormfront
I only jest. stick out tongue I can't tease the Hulk fans because I'm on that bandwagon. laughing out loud Wolverine fans have been getting a bad rap for years so that's not cool. I can't tease Batman fans because they are right.......Batman pwns all! w00t

you jest huh? so you like to joke around?

Hannibal-Lector
Thunder clap does and has worked on storm.... im not sure if u realize this but he cant be hurt except by the most powerful magics... which she does not have cause he powers arent magic... plus he can just have cyttorak teleport him to blackpanther
She cant shock him / fry his brain (in Amazing Spider-Man #229) he didnt even notice millions of volts going into him... he doesnt even need his brain or any of his organs/ muscles to maintain his life, strength and durability (his organs + muscles must be magically stripped).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Thunder clap does and has worked on storm....

It shouldn't though. Stormfront & Co are probably right about that. She lets down bolts of lightning with no ill effect.

im not sure if u realize this but he cant be hurt except by the most powerful magics... which she does not have cause he powers arent magic... plus he can just have cyttorak teleport him to blackpanther

Actually in MysticArcana (and possibly elsewhere that I don't know about) it's implied that her powers are at least magical partially magical in nature. Not powerful or direct enough to effect Cain but interesting nonetheless.

Hannibal-Lector
It shouldn't though. Stormfront & Co are probably right about that. She lets down bolts of lightning with no ill effect.

Actually in MysticArcana (and possibly elsewhere that I don't know about) it's implied that her powers are at least magical partially magical in nature. Not powerful or direct enough to effect Cain but interesting nonetheless.

Very well suppose it is magic... She has tried to hurt the juggernaut AND carry him away with wind and both failed... Iceman's ice doesnt affect him at all.... Hes completely indestructable to physical attacks... and even to most magics... And yes he has greater than hulks strength regardless what hulkfans wanna say, the only occation where a powered juggernaut may have been given pause is war hulk and it has been debated wether it was carrying of momentum or not but either way it was officially stated war hulk was amped by celestrial tech...

Badabing
you jest huh? so you like to joke around? Yes, I feel people were put on Earth for my amusement. stick out tongue I like comics but really can't take them seriously. I could care less who beats up who.......Except Batman and Hulk, they pwn all! madfist durfist

laughing out loud

stormfront
Thunder clap does and has worked on storm.... im not sure if u realize this but he cant be hurt except by the most powerful magics... which she does not have cause he powers arent magic... plus he can just have cyttorak teleport him to blackpanther
She cant shock him / fry his brain (in Amazing Spider-Man #229) he didnt even notice millions of volts going into him... he doesnt even need his brain or any of his organs/ muscles to maintain his life, strength and durability (his organs + muscles must be magically stripped).

but he would never got in range of hitting her or panther with it.

he's been taken down by a telepath, thats not magic. and he is only unstopable if he is in motion. so if he is teleported then storm would just lift him out of the building.

i doubt if he doesnt need his organs. yes i know he doesnt need to eat, drink or breath.

a jovian pressure feild would crush him.( if he was still)
or she would jyst escape with panther.

stormfront
Yes, I feel people were put on Earth for my amusement. stick out tongue I like comics but really can't take them seriously. I could care less who beats up who.......Except Batman and Hulk, they pwn all! madfist durfist

laughing out loud

wow.... nice to see you enjoy yourself.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, I feel people were put on Earth for my amusement. stick out tongue

scared

Hannibal-Lector

he's been taken down by a telepath, thats not magic. and he is only unstopable if he is in motion. so if he is teleported then storm would just lift him out of the building.

i doubt if he doesnt need his organs. yes i know he doesnt need to eat, drink or breath.

Lemme refraise then, 3 things can "stop the juggernaut" - cosmics stronger than Cyttorak / close to cyttorak, strong magics, psionics assuming you get his helmet off although more recently he has shown to resist TP.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Jugg_heal.jpg

and no the pressure cannot crush him for its a physical force.....

Badabing
wow.... nice to see you enjoy yourself. There's no reason not to have fun. If people get mad at me then a PM will take care of it. I understand that I go overboard sometimes. I usually only "debate" when I feel somebody is dead wrong. big grin

carver9

I can tell you dont know nothing of the juggernaut. Juggernaut had all of his flesh stripped off of his bones and was a bag a bones still walking a smile on his face saying that he is the unstoppable. Nothing storm can do would hurt the juggernaut. If storm had the strength, she can throw a d*** planet on juggernaut and it wont do any damage.

Storm vs juggernaut is a none fight. Why do you think that storm would pose a threat when the entire xmen team struggle to even try and get the juggernaut to acknowledge them. He walks through the entire team attacks with storm there but you think that she can solo him. This is hilarious. laughing laughing out loud

Hannibal-Lector
There's no reason not to have fun. If people get mad at me then a PM will take care of it. I understand that I go overboard sometimes. I usually only "debate" when I feel somebody is dead wrong. big grin

Most people only debate when they think the other side is wrong stick out tongue unless its a statement like in a thread of Phoenix vs Galactus and u feel compelled to state Batman eek!

Carver9, he didnt no alot about juggernaut, but thats ok... as long as he/she is willing to be open to enlightenment thats great

stormfront
There's no reason not to have fun. If people get mad at me then a PM will take care of it. I understand that I go overboard sometimes. I usually only "debate" when I feel somebody is dead wrong. big grin

oh... ok. all power to fun.lol

Symmetric Chaos
Lemme refraise then, 3 things can "stop the juggernaut" - cosmics stronger than Cyttorak / close to cyttorak, strong magics, psionics

What are you smoking man? If Juggernaut has a tiny fraction of Cyttorak's power, one doesn't have to be anywhere near that level to stop Juggernaut.

Hannibal-Lector
What are you smoking man? If Juggernaut has a tiny fraction of Cyttorak's power, one doesn't have to be anywhere near that level to stop Juggernaut.

Im assuming your an educated person who can do math... What is a fraction of infinity? any fraction of infinity.... yep. you guessed it... still infinity.... Its along the same lines as Silver Surfer /w Galactus.... Yes Ss is much weaker but his powers were still stated incalcuable just to a lower degree of the "incalcuable" hierarchy of power...

Oh a 4th thing: bad writing (IE Crossovers + Onslaught saga although he was depowered... it wasnt stated he was depowered til after in attempts to cover up the bad writing)

stormfront
Originally posted by carver9
I can tell you dont know nothing of the juggernaut. Juggernaut had all of his flesh stripped off of his bones and was a bag a bones still walking a smile on his face saying that he is the unstoppable. Nothing storm can do would hurt the juggernaut. If storm had the strength, she can throw a d*** planet on juggernaut and it wont do any damage.

Storm vs juggernaut is a none fight. Why do you think that storm would pose a threat when the entire xmen team struggle to even try and get the juggernaut to acknowledge them. He walks through the entire team attacks with storm there but you think that she can solo him. This is hilarious. laughing laughing out loud

i dont care that he walked around as a bone. if he was crushe to the size of a baseball, i doubt he'd be saying im unstopable. so he can defeat hulk? i only mention hulk because you say jugg wouldnt be hut if he were smashed by a planet.

i can tell you know nothing about storm. i guess jugg could survive a pressure dome, capable of cutting through a mountain. note: cutting through.

now like i said she would have escaped before he could even do anything.

Badabing
oh... ok. all power to fun.lol You, Rutog and 2damn have always been good sports. cool

BTW, the new Storm respect thread is well done. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Im assuming your an educated person who can do math... What is a fraction of infinity? any fraction of infinity.... yep. you guessed it... still infinity.... Its along the same lines as Silver Surfer /w Galactus.... Yes Ss is much weaker but his powers were still stated incalcuable just to a lower degree of the "incalcuable" hierarchy of power...

I'm guessing you're an educated person who can do logic.

If Cyttorak has more power than Juggernaut who has more power? That's right Cyttorak.

Unless you're trying to tell me that you think SilverSurfer is the equal of Galactus (which I think comes off as rather dense)

stormfront
You, Rutog and 2damn have always been good sports. cool

BTW, the new Storm respect thread is well done. thumb up

thank you.

thanks, i think rutog did it.

Hannibal-Lector
Storm is by no means "weak" as she falls under the same unfortunate cercumsance as blackbolt (She cant use her full power without injuring her allies)... but she couldnt crush him into the size of a baseball.... As yes a planet hurled into him at light speed wouldnt hurt him... nor would him being thrown into the sun, nor winds taht can cut mountains... nor mountains falling on him.... nor... you get the point... I have much respect for storm and its arguable that her powerset it greater (although i think otherwise) but its just the conditions of how there power is used... She cannot channel her powers in a way that would hurt Juggernaut... She can however hurt hulk more effectively than he can cause electric shocks seem to do more than bludgening (since its limited to either forcing hulk to hit something or knocking him back a many distance)....

carver9
i dont care that he walked around as a bone. if he was crushe to the size of a baseball, i doubt he'd be saying im unstopable. so he can defeat hulk? i only mention hulk because you say jugg wouldnt be hut if he were smashed by a planet.

i can tell you know nothing about storm. i guess jugg could survive a pressure dome, capable of cutting through a mountain. note: cutting through.

now like i said she would have escaped before he could even do anything.

Lets put it like this. You do know who galactus is right. Thor used his most powerful blast (god blast) against galactus ( an above sky father level being) and galactus 1st screamed out in pain and 2nd fleed in pain, couldnt take it. Now I have a question for you before I get to my point, do you think that galactus can survive a pressure dome capable of cutting through mountain?

Now thor (who was getting his a** whipped) was fighting juggernaut and decided to used that same blast that made galactus flee in pain and made galactus scream in pain, he decided to use it against the unstoppable juggernaut (by the way the god blast was used on a celestial and took out 3 mountains before it hit the celestial. So taking out 3 mountains >>>>>>> cutting through a mountain.). Thor got the blast charged up but since the juggernaut is cocky and decided to walk the blast head on ( the same blast that made the sky father galactus flee in pain) and guess what he did, he walked through the heart of the blast and continued walking. Now the blast did end up slowing him down due but it didnt stop him, the ground ended up giving in. But guess what, while the blast was hitting juggernaut ( the same blast that made the sky father galactus flee in pain), juggernaut didnt feel it, didnt say anything while the blast was hitting hit and wasnt even damaged by the blast (didnt have a scatch or a burn mark). So you tell me, do you think that storm pressure dome is >> the god blast. If you do you need to stop reading comics.

Hannibal-Lector

If Cyttorak has more power than Juggernaut who has more power? That's right Cyttorak.

Unless you're trying to tell me that you think SilverSurfer is the equal of Galactus (which I think comes off as rather dense)

Re-read my post.... Especialy the part regarding ss and galactus...

Juggernaut was stated a fraction of Cyttorak not because of strength reasons... he has Cyttorak's strength and durability and stamina... but he lacks many of cyttoraks other powers (his bands, energy blasts, teleportation, etc) hence being a fraction of him....

Symmetric Chaos

Juggernaut was stated a fraction of Cyttorak not because of strength reasons... he has Cyttorak's strength and durability and stamina... but he lacks many of cyttoraks other powers (his bands, energy blasts, teleportation, etc) hence being a fraction of him....

Seriously? Where was this?

carver9

He's not trying to say that juggernaut is more powerful than cytorrak, he's telling you that everything cytorrak blessed juggernaut with is infinite, unlimited, no caculation. That includes his durability and strength. It has no meassure. Storm nor any physical being can hurt the juggernaut but if you pack a lot of magic, yes that would hurt him but not stop him.

janus77
He's not trying to say that juggernaut is more powerful than cytorrak, he's telling you that everything cytorrak blessed juggernaut with is infinite, unlimited, no caculation. That includes his durability and strength. It has no meassure. Storm nor any physical being can hurt the juggernaut but if you pack a lot of magic, yes that would hurt him but not stop him.
laughing out loud

Hannibal-Lector
Seriously? Where was this?

It was in the 2005 Offical Handguild bio thing... i think there is a scan in his respect thread (hopefully 2005 is current enough for you, techniqually came out in 04)

I will admit i dont personally have that handguild book thing but i was shown a scan...

Forgive me for not having panel evidence... not my fault that ppl in marvel dont wanna put him against people to prove feats... They just well... u know... officially state it...

carver9
laughing out loud

Let me do it with you laughing out loud laughing

To bad you know nothing of juggernaut and you are highly upset that juggernaut is >> hulk. You hate the fact that juggernaut is superior to hulk. Learn the characters before commenting about them. Learn that juggernaut walked through 6 exemplers that was equal to thor in power. Learn that juggernaut walked through the entire defense of the xmen without feeling pain. Learn that everything thor threw at him juggernaut didnt feel it. Learn that HULK never made juggernaut feel any kind of pain. Learn that wolverine claws bounce off of juggernaut but rip hulk to shreds. Learn that juggernaut koed hulk in 4 punches and the 3 in three punches. Learn that hulk had to become war hulk to even pose a threat to the juggernaut and still didnt damage him.

Like I said you hate the fact that juggernaut is superior to you favorite character. You want to know something. Superman is superior to him, thor is superior, wonderwoman is superior, Spiderman koed his a**, thing has proven on some occasions to be his equal. Captain america koed his a**. Storm hurt the hell out of him and made him flee. Venom beat the hell out of your poor hulk. Drax has owned him. Almost every marvel character has owned the hulk but they feel helpless when they fight the juggernaut. Everyone who has faced the juggernaut always realize that there is nothing that they can do against him.

janus77
It was in the 2005 Offical Handguild bio thing... i think there is a scan in his respect thread (hopefully 2005 is current enough for you, techniqually came out in 04)

I will admit i dont personally have that handguild book thing but i was shown a scan...

Forgive me for not having panel evidence... not my fault that ppl in marvel dont wanna put him against people to prove feats... They just well... u know... officially state it...
even though that stuff isn't in anyway acceptable, I figured I'd help you out a bit with a couple of questions for you to ruminate over:

1. what are the exact words?

2. do you know how many characters are said (off panel) to have "limitless, incalculable, infinite..." powers?

janus77
Let me do it with you laughing out loud laughing

To bad you know nothing of juggernaut and you are highly upset that juggernaut is >> hulk. You hate the fact that juggernaut is superior to hulk. Learn the characters before commenting about them. Learn that juggernaut walked through 6 exemplers that was equal to thor in power. Learn that juggernaut walked through the entire defense of the xmen without feeling pain. Learn that everything thor threw at him juggernaut didnt feel it. Learn that HULK never made juggernaut feel any kind of pain. Learn that wolverine claws bounce off of juggernaut but rip hulk to shreds. Learn that juggernaut koed hulk in 4 punches and the 3 in three punches. Learn that hulk had to become war hulk to even pose a threat to the juggernaut and still didnt damage him.

Like I said you hate the fact that juggernaut is superior to you favorite character. You want to know something. Superman is superior to him, thor is superior, wonderwoman is superior, Spiderman koed his a**, thing has proven on some occasions to be his equal. Captain america koed his a**. Storm hurt the hell out of him and made him flee. Venom beat the hell out of your poor hulk. Drax has owned him. Almost every marvel character has owned the hulk but they feel helpless when they fight the juggernaut. Everyone who has faced the juggernaut always realize that there is nothing that they can do against him.
a comatose man feels no pain.
a person with a damaged nervous system wouldn't feel any pain. big deal.

the point is that juggernaut clearly +isn't+ "invulnerable", indestructible yadda yadda yadda ...

Swanky-Tuna

I really don't think he has any stat anywhere close to Cyttorak's. It's more likely Juggernaut's fraction of power is completely dedicated to durability, regeneration, and strength and thus those stats are ridiculously high. Almost the same as Hulk. Coincidently, Juggernaut was supposed to represent like... anger and greed and such.

Newjak

the point is that juggernaut clearly +isn't+ "invulnerable", indestructible yadda yadda yadda ... And clearly the Hulk isn't the strongest one there is either. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
I really don't think he has any stat anywhere close to Cyttorak's. It's more likely Juggernaut's fraction of power is completely dedicated to durability, regeneration, and strength and thus those stats are ridiculously high. Almost the same as Hulk. Coincidently, Juggernaut was supposed to represent like... anger and greed and such.

I think the official line right now is that he's the Exemplar or Power or something like that.

janus77
And clearly the Hulk isn't the strongest one there is either. stick out tongue
doesn't have to be, to beat juggernaut evil face

Newjak
I think the official line right now is that he's the Exemplar or Power or something like that. It changes sometimes he was the Exemplar of Physical Might and another time he was like Cyttorak's Avatar of Destruction.

Lord S
Storm fails to stop him +1.

Didn't even bother reading the rest of the responses...that's all that's necessary.

carver9

the point is that juggernaut clearly +isn't+ "invulnerable", indestructible yadda yadda yadda ...

Tell me why you dont think that he is invulnerable. Give me a time, without magic, that juggernaut has ever been damaged. Tell me this and then maybe I would agree with you. Would you like for me to give you some instances where hulk has been damaged and knocked the hell out.

You go 1st.

Trust me you wont find anything. You cant say that a character isnt invulnerable unless you have proof. Juggernaut has never been damaged his entire career. Like I said before you hate the fact that juggernaut is >> hulk. laughing

carver9
This is how it is. Juggernaut was giving cyttorak powers but not all just a fraction. Do you think that cyttorak is nothing but strength and durability, NO, cyttorak is so much more. He blessed juggernaut with all of his strength and durability, the rest of cytorrak power remains his. Do you remember when juggernaut and cyttorak was locked arm to arm and neither could bulge each other. It said that that hold was so tight that no one on the face of the planet could remove there grips. If cyttorak was stronger than juggernaut why wasnt he able to toss juggernaut too the side because juggernaut was just as strong. Thats why both let go and begun battle again. Durability and strength wise, juggernaut is everything that cyttorak is but full power wise Cyttorak is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>juggernaut. Thats why no god or maybe no being alive could harm juggernaut. Juggernaut has proven that on to many occasions. Whatever can damage the juggernaut MIGHT could damage cyttorak but just temporarily due to juggernaut and cyttorak godly, non equal, healing factor.

Symmetric Chaos
Tell me why you dont think that he is invulnerable. Give me a time, without magic, that juggernaut has ever been damaged. Tell me this and then maybe I would agree with you.

So you're saying that if Galactus hit Juggernaut with a focused blast of power it would have no effect at all because Juggernaut's invulnerability power is completely immutable?

carver9
So you're saying that if Galactus hit Juggernaut with a focused blast of power it would have no effect at all because Juggernaut's invulnerability power is completely immutable?

I wouldnt know what would happen since cyttorak and galactus are almost equal and I think that galactus and cyttorak are equals. I do think that galactus can hurt hurt cyttorak and I also think that cyttorak can harm galactus, so with that said, galactus might could harm juggernaut. Especially since cosmic powers are >> magic. But juggernaut has stood up to almost everything thrown at him without damage so he might could take cosmic blast to no affect (but its from galactus. Im so confused right now. good question.) Maybe if you said silver surfer I might could have had a better answer for ya.

carver9
I know juggernaut has been stopped before (even though I dont think that war hulk stopped him) but what does this statement mean to you. What do you think that marvel was trying to say.

Once he begins to advance in a certain direction, no obstacle or natural force has been observed to be able to halt his advance (other than gravity, since the Juggernaut cannot fly); apparently, only he can stop himself.

What does this statement mean to you also.

the Juggernaut's body is completely invulnerable to physical injury. His skin could not be broken and he is incapable of feeling pain or sustaining any form of injury from any conventional physical attack, (NOW I REALY WANT YOU TO READ WHATS COMING UP NEXT),regardless of the amount of force or energy that exerted against him.

That last statement should answer your question.

janus77
War Hulk toyed with "Classic" juggernaut. War Hulk.
and you're equivocating over Galactus? blink

you know, I think this trumps "Hulk fanboyism"!

quanchi112
So you're saying that if Galactus hit Juggernaut with a focused blast of power it would have no effect at all because Juggernaut's invulnerability power is completely immutable? storm loses.

galactus would crush juggernaut and could cause him physical pain.

janus77
mate, if Galactus hit Juggernaut Cyttorak would bloody feel it. no question.

if juggernaut is basically an aspect of Cyttorak (which the fanboys more or less imply) then damn! Hulk's beat down and definitely has the potentially to totally own Cyttorak! stick out tongue

War Hulk beat down juggernaut with +physical+ force, WWH arc Hulk stopped, redirected and then dismissed juggernaut... Hulk's got infinite potential, he hasn't even begun to scratch the surface of his powers...

carver9
War Hulk toyed with "Classic" juggernaut. War Hulk.
and you're equivocating over Galactus? blink

you know, I think this trumps "Hulk fanboyism"!

laughing

Your a moron. Did i say that juggernaut could BEAT galactus. No. I said that I dont know if galactus can hurt him with a blast. Galactus has so many other ways to kill juggernaut that it aint funny, read the post again and reread his question. If I said that cyttorak and galactus are equal why would i say that juggernaut can beat cytorrak since cyttorak is >>>>>> juggernaut. But you do know that when cyttorak and juggernaut got into a fight, cyttorak didnt have a way to harm him so he bfred him (could have easily stripped cain of his power).

Answer this for me juggernaut hater, do you know what TRUE invulnerability is. If your answer is yes, then whatever you come up with, that same power, add it to the juggernaut because he is true invulnerability.

Answer this question for me. Do you think that galactus is invulnerable. If no, answer this question for me. Do you think that hulk could harm galactus. If your answer is no, then answer this question for me. Did you read the comic where thor harmed galactus. If yes, then answer this for me, did your read the comic where thor TRIED to harm the juggernaut with the same blast but failed, it didnt even put a scratch on him. Now do the math. I consider galactus as invulnerable as you can get or he is pretty close. It was stated that punching through galactus is like punching a hole in a star. Thor did the impossible and damaged galactus. That same trick was tried on juggernaut but juggernaut didnt even register it.

Did you add up the equation. Do you now understand, juggernaut hater.

carver9
by the way war hulk didnt beat nothing down. Was juggernaut injured in that entire fight. Nope. Did war hulk get pushed miles with his incaculable strength before even being able to stop the juggernaut yes. Did juggernaut punch him through 10 cars, yes. War hulk>>>>WWH.

janus77
laughing

Your a moron. Did i say that juggernaut could BEAT galactus. No. I said that I dont know if galactus can hurt him with a blast. Galactus has so many other ways to kill juggernaut that it aint funny, read the post again and reread his question. If I said that cyttorak and galactus are equal why would i say that juggernaut can beat cytorrak since cyttorak is >>>>>> juggernaut. But you do know that when cyttorak and juggernaut got into a fight, cyttorak didnt have a way to harm him so he bfred him (could have easily stripped cain of his power).

Answer this for me juggernaut hater, do you know what TRUE invulnerability is. If your answer is yes, then whatever you come up with, that same power, add it to the juggernaut because he is true invulnerability.

Answer this question for me. Do you think that galactus is invulnerable. If no, answer this question for me. Do you think that hulk could harm galactus. If your answer is no, then answer this question for me. Did you read the comic where thor harmed galactus. If yes, then answer this for me, did your read the comic where thor TRIED to harm the juggernaut with the same blast but failed, it didnt even put a scratch on him. Now do the math. I consider galactus as invulnerable as you can get or he is pretty close. It was stated that punching through galactus is like punching a hole in a star. Thor did the impossible and damaged galactus. That same trick was tried on juggernaut but juggernaut didnt even register it.

Did you add up the equation. Do you now understand, juggernaut hater.
www.dictionary.com
look up Equivocating.
come back, re-read. and once you've finished blushing, go to bed smile.

you're saying that juggernaut compares, somewhat, to Galactus. that it isn't a foregone - and unarguable - conclusion that Galactus completely owns juggernaut in a fight.

that's fanboyism.

simply put mate, Beyonder + Apocalypse' CELESTIAL TECH both state Hulk's powers to be infinite/of an immenseness that may trouble the Celestials.

doubt juggernaut'll ever be anywhere near that.

carver9
www.dictionary.com
look up Equivocating.
come back, re-read. and once you've finished blushing, go to bed smile.

you're saying that juggernaut compares, somewhat, to Galactus. that it isn't a foregone - and unarguable - conclusion that Galactus completely owns juggernaut in a fight.

that's fanboyism.

simply put mate, Beyonder + Apocalypse' CELESTIAL TECH both state Hulk's powers to be infinite/of an immenseness that may trouble the Celestials.

doubt juggernaut'll ever be anywhere near that.

laughing

Im sorry Im laughing at you but youre hilarious. Let me say this again for ya. Galactus wouldnt even register juggernaut. Nope, I dont think that you seen that, let me type it again, you have a bad habit of reading things wrong. GALACTUS WOULDNT EVEN REGISTER JUGGERNAUT. Is that better for ya but juggernaut might could take a blast from galactus since juggernaut is INVULNERABLE. Marvel has stated that no none obstacle that exist can harm him. It cant get no simpler to read then that. Do you not understand that statement. It didnt say that no none force can hurt the juggernaut except galactus, hulk, etc.... It said nothing can pierce his skin. NOTHING, NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING, can harm him.

Now I want you to understand something else (Oh my goodness your so stubborn.), It has been established by marvel and said numerous of times that juggernaut has unlimited strength. The narrator said it, it was said by cyttorak, it was said by juggernaut, it was even said in a interview. How many more people have to say it for you to believe it. How many times do i have to tell you that juggernaut took a blast that even galactus couldnt take but that dont mean that juggernaut could beat galactus (but he can beat the hell out of hulk :laughsmile

quanchi112
galactus could kill juggernaut with physical force,.

its galactus and juggernaut couldnt take it.

that simple!

Swanky-Tuna
This is how it is. Juggernaut was giving cyttorak powers but not all just a fraction. Do you think that cyttorak is nothing but strength and durability, NO, cyttorak is so much more. He blessed juggernaut with all of his strength and durability, the rest of cytorrak power remains his.
I can't believe you're trying to give me an incorrect lecture on Juggernaut.

I do believe that was actually Stonecutter, exemplar of Raggadorr, during the Wager of Octessense.

The most interaction the two have had together I think was the time Juggernaut jumped on Cyttorak and knocked the gem out of his hat.

Hannibal-Lector
Storm is dead, this is not a Hulk vs Juggy topic though... It is true you dont have to be stronger than some1 to beat them but in classic/now current juggernauts case, you need something besides physical force... most people cant grasp that concept. Im not saying Juggy can hurt hulk any better although Hulk does feel his hits... it would require hulk to be pinned against a completely indestructable wall to feel the full force of the punch, other wise you can roll with it, get sent flying backwards, nocked down, into cement (which at that lvl of beings acts as a cushion). Hulk's healing factor works well enough that unless Juggy pins him in some way then starts wailing on him (which is entirely concievable thanks to IH402) Given that though, WWH is probably smart enough (actually is hence redirecting him in XMWWH3) he would not allow himself in that situation. Fans of both sides will argue other wise though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.