Spawn vs. X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Spawn operating in first age power levels
vs.
Shaman X-Man

norrinradd43
First Age Spawn would not stand a chance

celestialdemon
First age Spawn loses horribly to Shaman X-Man.

spawnwest
Are you talking about michael twoyoungmen?? If so, I'm not sure if 1st age Spawn could pull this off.

Would manipulating mystical energy be the same as manipulating necroplasm engery and also would Spawn be considered a spirit?

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Spawn operating in first age power levels
vs.
Shaman X-Man

nate

llagrok
Nate easily.

id369
Any reasons as to why Spawn loses?

norrinradd43
First age Spawn is simply not good enought to defeat X-Man

Utrigita
Originally posted by id369
Any reasons as to why Spawn loses?

Not a lot of experience in using his necroplasma power, since he at that time was limited by Malebogia and each time he used it he was drained of power and getting close to come back to hell literally!

Take second Age and IMO he would stand a better chance.

llagrok
Spawn didn't exactly display any planet destroying feats....

grey fox
Spawn.

While spawn lacked experience, his feats were still insane.

He could just 'pull an alien' on Nate.

starlock
Shaman Nate for the win

spawnwest
How does Nate win here?

Takion
Ok, So why would Nate win. I mean we got a lot of reason for Spawn loosing but what is Nate going to do to assure it?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Takion
Ok, So why would Nate win. I mean we got a lot of reason for Spawn loosing but what is Nate going to do to assure it?
Disassemble him molecularly
Crush him beneath hundreds of thousands of tons of tk pressure
Mind rape him until he is in a coma

there are many things

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nate easily

id369

ragesRemorse
spawn really cant die, He would just keep ressurecting until he eventually kills nate. NAte would have to keep killing spawn until his ressurections deplete his hour glass. I dont think Nates telepathy would harm spawn much at all. Im alos not certain whether or not Nates Psi shields could block against spawns energy blasts. Nates telekenisis and energy blasts would prove to be the most harmful against spawn.

I think it could go just as easily to either side. SPawn can turn people into a lump of coal, or shredded pieces. The most concerning for NAte though, is his ability to send people to hell.
Nate can desintagrate people and crush them with his mind,so...

llagrok
Telepaths can shut down bodies, easily. Doesn't matter whether or not you can resist pain or resist mental control. They shut down your body and you can't move. Take Wolverine, reading his mind and controlling him is almost impossible. His body can still be shut down easily.

Nate Grey can amplify his strength levels to fight an enraged Hulk, easily crush Holocaust's armor and so on. His energy blasts can destroy planets, he travels by telekinetically tearing dimensional walls apart. He can separate from air (when he first met Joseph) and he can easily dismember Spawn.

How does Nate win?

- Spread Spawn's molecules with the wind.
- Rip off all of Spawn's limbs, rip them into pieces and so on.
- Make a telekinetic bubble inside Spawn and extend it.
- Compress a telekinetic cube or bubble with Spawn in it.
- Shut down Spawn's body telepathically.
- Shut down Spawn's body telekinetically.
- Take Spawn to another dimension.

The list goes on and on and on.

How does Nate protect himself from Spawn's attacks?

- Telekinetic armor, Hulk or Thanos couldn't break it.
- Telekinetic barriers
- Creating illusions of himself (telepathic resistance does not make you immune to these, Weapon X: The draft, x-man vs FF4)
- Use the ground, walls, anything nearby really.

This is pure spite. Spawn when he was fighting Malebolgia is a far better match.

starlock
Originally posted by llagrok
Telepaths can shut down bodies, easily. Doesn't matter whether or not you can resist pain or resist mental control. They shut down your body and you can't move. Take Wolverine, reading his mind and controlling him is almost impossible. His body can still be shut down easily.

Nate Grey can amplify his strength levels to fight an enraged Hulk, easily crush Holocaust's armor and so on. His energy blasts can destroy planets, he travels by telekinetically tearing dimensional walls apart. He can separate from air (when he first met Joseph) and he can easily dismember Spawn.

How does Nate win?

- Telekinetic barriers
- Creating illusions of himself (telepathic resistance does not make you immune to these, Weapon X: The draft, x-man vs FF4)

This is pure spite. Spawn when he was fighting Malebolgia is a far better match.

thumb up
Lets not forget Nate is a pre-cog(can see the future)
He can also make illusions with telekinesis! by using dirt and debris and shifting light...
He can attack on two planes at once...sinister when killed in AOA by Nate said...Nate was hitting him psionicly and physically at the same time(only repeated once i think... when he took out all the marauders sent by sinister of 616 earth)
Can create electrical attacks by amplifying his brains electrical charge
and his feats against the great beast are very very very impressive

I think a different age spawn would do better

llagrok
Originally posted by starlock
thumb up
Lets not forget Nate is a pre-cog(can see the future)
He can also make illusions with telekinesis! by using dirt and debris and shifting light...
He can attack on two planes at once...sinister when killed in AOA by Nate said...Nate was hitting him psionicly and physically at the same time(only repeated once i think... when he took out all the marauders sent by sinister of 616 earth)
Can create electrical attacks by amplifying his brains electrical charge
and his feats against the great beast are very very very impressive

I think a different age spawn would do better

Indeed.

Take #50+ Spawn that people brag about. One bullet from a KKK member knocked him out for hours, that's not really herald level in my opinion. It takes very little to injure and incapacitate early Spawn.

spawnwest

How does Nate win?

- Telekinetic barriers

Spread Spawn's molecules with the wind - I don't think this could happen, plus Nate would be too busy worrying about Spawn's necroplasm blast or whatever Spawn could think of

Rip off all of Spawn's limbs, rip them into pieces and so on - I thought Hell Spawns can only be dismembered by a divine weapon. And if Nate is able to it'll just grow back. Beside Spawn's suit would prevent this

Make a telekinetic bubble inside Spawn and extend it - Any why would this hurt Spawn. Spawn can shape shift or just remove it from his body

Shut down Spawn's body telepathically/Shut down Spawn's body telekinetically - Spawn doesn't have a body, he's completely made up of necroplasm. What exactly would he shut down. He would have to comletely remove the necroplasm from Spawn

Take Spawn to another dimension - ill give you this BFR would be this best option, if he doesn't get TP to hell first

llagrok
Wow, completely disregarding all my points. Good job retard!

When did Spawn show the ability to do any proper healing? Whenever he was shot, or cut apart he was seriously injured and it took ages before he was able to heal.

Or rather, give me a scan where Spawn displays the power to break through any of Nate's telekinetic barriers or break his armor.

spawnwest
Indeed.

Take #50+ Spawn that people brag about. One bullet from a KKK member knocked him out for hours, that's not really herald level in my opinion. It takes very little to injure and incapacitate early Spawn.

Wasn't this right after he fought Angela (who just happens to be an angel from Heaven) and he was still weak

spawnwest
Wow, completely disregarding all my points. Good job retard!

When did Spawn show the ability to do any proper healing? Whenever he was shot, or cut apart he was seriously injured and it took ages before he was able to heal.

Or rather, give me a scan where Spawn displays the power to break through any of Nate's telekinetic barriers or break his armor.

Violator ripping Spawn's heart out which has no effect
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn04045no.jpg

Spawn puts his heart back in and heals himself
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn04064pn.jpg

Spawn and Violator rips each others arms ripped off (they both go on to continue fighting Violator)
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn04133tz.jpg

Spawn blasting Violator with a necroplasm. Which does not stops Violator. Which shows that Hellspawns can take high powered energy blast which are greater than or equal to a telekentic blast
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn04088nt.jpg

Spawn fighting Angela she blasts him and tries to with an angelic blast (again probably greater than or at least equal to a blast X-man can throw at him), but Spawn takes it
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn009206nj.jpg

Then Angela goes for the kill and Spawn manipulates her powers and uses it against her (i'm pretty sure he could do the same to X-man)
http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn009228zp.jpg

Healing factors: Spawn gets blasted in the chest, gets up fighting while healing
http://img495.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn011070ap.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn011081nq.jpg

Spawn's cape protecting him from a blast, moving faster than Spawn
http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn23145zb.jpg

What Spawn could do to X-man and break through his armor

Spawn is fighting cyborg, he teleports right through his chest, through five layers of Kevlar armor with a nuke-proof proton-heavy alloy

http://img324.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn011251ct.jpg
http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn011263fe.jpg

llagrok
It's just pointless.

You actually think these blasts are comparable to Nate's and actually thin it can break his armor. Kevlar, KEVLAR, MOTHER****ING KEVLAR? You think that's relevant? YOU THINK KEVLAR IS COMPARABLE TO NATE'S TELEKINETIC SHIELDS?

I'm about to explode.

Gecko4lif
it is like comparing wearing a phone book on your stomach so you dont get shanked in prision to wearing a asgardain destroyer

Takion
It's just pointless.

You actually think these blasts are comparable to Nate's and actually thin it can break his armor. Kevlar, KEVLAR, MOTHER****ING KEVLAR? You think that's relevant? YOU THINK KEVLAR IS COMPARABLE TO NATE'S TELEKINETIC SHIELDS?

I'm about to explode.

I suggest you take it easy and stop calling people retards.

Spawn was terribly weakened after fighting with Heaven. And then he banged Angela.

id369
Lets make this match a bit more fare.

Spawn Operating in his King of Hell Power Level, but he is restricted from using any feats past issue 164.
And he can not use his time halting feat.

Gecko4lif
first age gets raped
2nd age if a ok fight
3rd is a ok fight
4th rapes nate into a baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.