Oh no!! HOW?! and WHY?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nanami_XIV
sithcamaro..yes,that JD look-a-like that traveled and filmed himself going places....his YT account was suspended!! O.O WTF?!?! He was just dressing up!!! Stupid Disney. ><

IheartPocky
I was wondering why it was supended. So, Disney didn't like him dressing like Jack? Meanies. sad

Nanami_XIV
but they're are TONS of others. >< Maybe they didn't like him re-playing some of the scenes from the movie?

sailorleo
figures, i hate youtube so F*ing much those *******!!!!!

grr, i want youtube to die!

Nanami_XIV
meeeee toooo. I'm like on my.....4th or 5th account.

texgodiva2s
Sorry to interrupt, but you are talking about the funny gentleman who filmed himself talking with children and then again standing at the musuem sorta startling guests? His you tube account has been done way with? Is there an explanation of why come?

You tube has given me a great deal to laugh about mostly, there was one disgusting and yucky vid with a Johnny Depp related title that was beyond decency or concious thought--are they really thought police?

Scottie
i love youtube

tongue_ss

Nanami_XIV
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
Sorry to interrupt, but you are talking about the funny gentleman who filmed himself talking with children and then again standing at the musuem sorta startling guests? His you tube account has been done way with? Is there an explanation of why come?

You tube has given me a great deal to laugh about mostly, there was one disgusting and yucky vid with a Johnny Depp related title that was beyond decency or concious thought--are they really thought police?

laughing that's him. He cooked,met JD,scared people in the wax museum,went around the world,had DVDs.....

I wish I knew WHY it's gone....he was the best....

IheartPocky
i loved the airhorn video smile

Nanami_XIV
OH YEAH! XD I forgot about that one.

xoxkimmehxox
he has a new account - youtube.com/user/tobymarkham

Jaeh_JediPirate
well, that's good news. thank you kimme. oh, and welcome to KMC! smile

But.. why was his account suspended in the first place? anyone knows?

xoxkimmehxox
he didnt say, dont think anyone knows messed

xoxkimmehxox
thanx for the welcome smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
oh.. alright. happy

no problem for the welcome by the way. It's a must say to new people.. happy

go on and check out the other threads in the POTC forum... they're AWEsome... big grin and thanks for the information again... wink

Nanami_XIV
Oh THANK YOU kimme!! hug And welcome to KMC!

Nanami_XIV
'This is my new youtube account. My last one was under sithcamaro, and was viciously mutinied upon.'

someone could of hacked into his account and change everything so his account would get suspended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.