Phoenix of the White Crown vs the Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
stick out tongue

King Kandy
What are you on? Spectre stomps.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
What are you on? Spectre stomps.
What he said. cool

quanchi112
phoenix wins this if this is hostless i am easily led astray spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
phoenix wins this if this is hostless i am easily led astray spectre.

No one takes you seriously. laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing

LordKaos
Phoenix of the White Crown

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordKaos
Phoenix of the White Crown

laughing laughing laughing

I bet you think she can beat Mr. Mxy, Lucifer, the Endless,Michael, and the Ultimator all in one.

LordKaos

RUNMAN
:Meow:

RUNMAN
I'd like to see SymmetricChaos and GS answer before making a definitive answer on the matter.

Astner
Spectre >> Paralax ~ Phoenix of the White Crown, she also altered the time-lines, not on such a radical level but still.

gogogadgetgo
originally, i would have said phoenix, but having furhtered my knowledge of DC a bit (and i do min a bit stick out tongue ) i'd have to say the spectre.

yes, the phoenix may be unbeliveably powerful but the spectre is well, the wrath of god (or something like that i think). so he's a couple o notches above her

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Astner
Spectre >> Paralax ~ Phoenix of the White Crown, she also altered the time-lines, not on such a radical level but still.
Not familiar with the ~symbol but if its supposed to be something like them being equal I majorly disagree,parralax didnt just alter timelines he was going to destroy and recreate all timelines.

LordKaos
~ is actually a tilde but I think he is trying to use it in place of the symbol that means approximately. WP amputated a timeline "an orphan universe" then held it in her hands until she figured out what to do with it, Quentin Quire of the white hot room suggested she destroy it which would lead me to believe it was in her power she did not do it, she decided that after its amputation it should be healed and allowed to grow a new future.

vlaaad12345
~ is actually a tilde but I think he is trying to use it in place of the symbol that means approximately. WP amputated a timeline "an orphan universe" then held it in her hands until she figured out what to do with it, Quentin Quire of the white hot room suggested she destroy it which would lead me to believe it was in her power she did not do it, she decided that after its amputation it should be healed and allowed to grow a new future.
Im well aware of what phoenix is capable of and parallax is above that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No one takes you seriously. laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing make a point or dont post at all.

first off read dov and see a guy who can bring down buildings kick the crap out of spectre and then tell me u think a hostless spectre wins this.

be serious nver and read comics before u post.

Estacado
make a point or dont post at all.

first off read dov and see a guy who can bring down buildings kick the crap out of spectre and then tell me u think a hostless spectre wins this.

be serious nver and read comics before u post.
I knew you were going to mention the bulding bullshit!!!!!shocklaugh

LordKaos
your previous post implied you weren't aware you mentioned her altering timelines without going into the scope at which she does it, as if to downplay her doing it. Anybody with time travel can alter a timeline, she can casually pluck one from the fabric of existence and take it outside of where it originated while she decides what to do with it, change the course of another timeline and then heal the one that was removed and restitch it back into the fabric she took it from all under her own power (telekinetic control over the universe at a quantum level), with only a little confusion in the beginning, after that subsided it was just another day at the office it's called Phoenix Work.

vlaaad12345
your previous post implied you weren't aware you mentioned her altering timelines without going into the scope at which she does it, as if to downplay her doing it. Anybody with time travel can alter a timeline, she can casually pluck one from the fabric of existence and take it outside of where it originated while she decides what to do with it, change the course of another timeline and then heal the one that was removed and restitch it back into the fabric she took it from all under her own power (telekinetic control over the universe at a quantum level), with only a little confusion in the beginning, after that subsided it was just another day at the office it's called Phoenix Work.
And parallax was going to destroy everything and remake it he also fought spectre and lived so again parallax>>phoenix.

Utrigita

Oh thats why she basically didn't know anything about what she was doing... and had to alter Cyclops memory in order to change the future and at the same time had to be present in the Phoenix room to do this hmmm against the Wrath of God and is given the power by the Presence to complete the task at hand.

Spectre FTW.

RUNMAN
that's what she said...

LordKaos
I heard Batman fought the Specter and lived too so Batman=Parallax wacko

Estacado
I heard Batman fought the Specter and lived too so Batman=Parallax.
thumb up

RUNMAN
Bat-Man I love you!

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
Oh thats why she basically didn't know anything about what she was doing... and had to alter Cyclops memory in order to change the future and at the

thumb up

This all took place 150 Years in a non-existent Future
where ONLY X-Men exist. laughing

Besides being clueless to what was going on till the very end,
it was Cyclops that inadvertantly created Reality 15104,
by making a decision in 616 to leave the X-Men and Emma 150 Years ago
that allowed this "alternate Possible future" to diverge.

It was also Cyclops that again,
inadvertantly Altered that "possible Future" (Here Comes Tomorrow)
by making the decision to stay with the X-Men.

The only thing Phoenix did was go back in time (150 years)
to Scotts first decision (leaving the X-Men and Emma)
then Phoenix forced changed Scotts mind to stay with Emma & the X-Men.

This Altered the Future of Reality 15104.

So yea, Phoenix manipualted Scott, but power to Diverge and Alter that Reality,

All laid within Scotts decision.

same time had to be present in the Phoenix room to do this hmmm

yes

Cats forget that,
Phoenix had to be in the WHR in order to perform the task,
of Repairing that Future Timeline:

Heck,
even the Phoenix Consciousness tells us the WHR is a "Hospital"

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg

against the Wrath of God and is given the power by the Presence to complete the task at hand.

Spectre FTW.

In a ridiculous stomp.

rico777
what i dont understand is why you all keep responding to quanchis posts. I dont know why you guys haven't figured out that the reason why he posts is to piss you all off. He's only here to troll, especially with nvr.. just ignore his posts and he'll grow tired like a little kid and leave!

anyways Spectre DESTROYS the pheonix

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
what i dont understand is why you all keep responding to quanchis posts. I dont know why you guys haven't figured out that the reason why he posts is to piss you all off. He's only here to troll, especially with nvr.. just ignore his posts and he'll grow tired like a little kid and leave!

anyways Spectre DESTROYS the pheonix i am not here to troll. sorry but i put up scans and back up my arguments. nver has admitted hes biased. sorry but the spectre from dov got roasted by cap marvel. and got worked over by shazam. all of them are less than mulitversal threats. if spctre has a host he wins if not he could lose.

rico777
pheonix is not multiversal either.. she is far less than nabu if i'm not mistaken.. and spectre was owning him.

Spectre >>>>>>>>>>>> Pheonix.

quanchi112
pheonix is not multiversal either.. she is far less than nabu if i'm not mistaken.. and spectre was owning him.

Spectre >>>>>>>>>>>> Pheonix. so u ignore spectre getting crushed by amped cap marvel or getting hurt bad by shazam?

see what i mean dont avoid what i say.

rico777
not avoiding..it's just what your saying isn't right.

So Spectre is still better.

quanchi112
not avoiding..it's just what your saying isn't right.

So Spectre is still better. so cap marvel wasnt kicking his ass?

rico777
you're finally getting it! big grin

quanchi112
you're finally getting it! big grin look at the spectre after he got lucky and was rescued by eclipso.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/spectreisjustafraid.jpg

quanchi112
you're finally getting it! big grin this is spectre getting worked.

IF HE DIDNT LOSE HIS AMP SPCTRE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg

rico777
i think you should re-read that comic again.. if you ever did.

after you have please come back to me.. otherwise don't bother

quanchi112
i think you should re-read that comic again.. if you ever did.

after you have please come back to me.. otherwise don't bother u dont have a clue what u are talking baout. show u proof and u say go read the comic. spectre was getting raped and would have won if he didt lose his amp.

see spectre in space and see his fear.

eclipso saved him.

do ur research next time.

rico777
see this is your type of tactics that piss off nvr.. but honestly i wont let it bother me because its obvious that you never read the comic, and if you did you didn't understand it. Or you did understand it but your just repeating the same thing over and over hoping to god that somebody will agree with you.

I will tell you again, go re-read the comic and come back to me. If you won't do that and respond in your circular arguments again i will just put you on ignore, which is something most people should have done with you a long time ago.

Sirius77
Pheonix vs Specter?
Thats like saying Pheonix vs LT...

quanchi112
see this is your type of tactics that piss off nvr.. but honestly i wont let it bother me because its obvious that you never read the comic, and if you did you didn't understand it. Or you did understand it but your just repeating the same thing over and over hoping to god that somebody will agree with you.

I will tell you again, go re-read the comic and come back to me. If you won't do that and respond in your circular arguments again i will just put you on ignore, which is something most people should have done with you a long time ago. no someone telling someone to reread it is one of the worst debating tactics ever used ever.

tell me what i interpreted wrong.

1spectre was getting his ass kicked by cap marvel and barely escaped becuz marvel lost his amp.

2eclipso carried him off into space.

3 spectre admitted he was almost beaten while in space and while in shock.

tell me what is wrong with these 3 statements.

kevdude
this is spectre getting worked.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg

Woo alright Q try to read this page and try to understand it... If you can't then stay on the page until you do to undertstand Spectre > CM amped...

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Woo alright Q try to read this page and try to understand it... If you can't then stay on the page until you do to undertstand Spectre > CM amped...

wink tell me how spectre was more powerful than a amped cap marvel. becuz when he lost his juice and his power ran out spectre took off.

wow so many in denial on here.

kevdude
tell me how spectre was more powerful than a amped cap marvel. becuz when he lost his juice and his power ran out spectre took off.

wow so many in denial on here.

As I said before stay on that page and REREAD IT!! You make it way to hard. I want you to learn some of this yourself then having to be told. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
As I said before stay on that page and REREAD IT!! You make it way to hard. I want you to learn some of this yourself then having to be told. roll eyes (sarcastic) what he may have had enough power to defeat him but he didnt becuz enchantress redirected the power into herself. he lost all his amp and the well ran dry. the only reason spectre escaped with his life.

kevdude
what he may have had enough power to defeat him but he didnt becuz enchantress redirected the power into herself. he lost all his amp and the well ran dry. the only reason spectre escaped with his life.

No wrong.. Reread it again and read the next 3 pages also. Stop reading just what you want to read so it fits what you *think* happened.

quanchi112
No wrong.. Reread it again and read the next 3 pages also. Stop reading just what you want to read so it fits what you *think* happened. i have read it tell me what crazy interpretation u have about it.

ur obviously in denial.

let ur dc bias go.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Skeets
Vs captain Marvel.Spectre Retreats as Marvel was getting power from almost everyone and shit.I consider the fight PIS/CIS as you would see why later on.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7967/vscaptrk6.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2067/vscapt2ya5.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8205/vscapt3xu9.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3130/vscapt4wn1.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6415/vscapt5xr8.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1786/vscapt6jc0.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8048/vscapt7qj2.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3795/vscapt8tc9.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6405/vscapt9ut9.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4448/vscapt10rs0.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2599/vscapt11wi0.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4694/vscapt12ie3.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1792/vscapt14kk8.jpg

For the people just viewing, amped up Captain Marvel was kicking Spectre's ass.
The Spectre nuthuggers (love that word runman wink) are not giving the respect amped up Captain Marvel deserves. Everybody loves the underdog that fights for the right. Even though Captain Marvel supposedly didn't stand a chance in hell, he defied the odds and did the unexpected, at least for the time being, and you have to love it.

Respect amped up Captain Marvel cool

RUNMAN
^ True that!

quanchi112
No wrong.. Reread it again and read the next 3 pages also. Stop reading just what you want to read so it fits what you *think* happened. the only reason he lost is he lost his amp. thats why he got so small so fast becuz he wasnt meant for that much magic and soon as he lost his amp it kicked in. meaning if he wouldnt have lost his amp he would have continued curbstomping the spectre.

HERES UR MIGHTY SPECTRE CARRIED OFF AFTER HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED.

THE BUM DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO FLY THERE ON HIS OWN.

look and despair as i have always been right.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg

kevdude
Marvel STILL had all the powers he got from Enchantress, but she redirected the rest of it to herself because she went nuts and thats how he got cut off remember? It even states "but It might not have mattered, Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then he surely had enough left to finish the job." Now turn the page and see where CM and Spectre are battling? Yes, ok. CM says "You're done, Spectre! almost drained. Ready to give up now?" The Spectre then says "Mine isn't the sort of mission one can set aside--no matter the duress, and I am FAR from done, CM." Spectre "Has it escaped your notice that your shrinking too? Rapidly?" Spectre "You're nearly as drained of magic as I am" "Worse yet, you're EXHAUSTED from wielding powers you were NEVER meant to hold." Spectre "Whereas I'm long acclimated to ALL of its breadth and forms."

Captain Marvel amped up with every magical being on DC Earth and Gods as well and Phantom Stranger included and has as much magical powers as The Spectre, the major thing is he was worn out from the battle and having powers to that extreme where The Spectre has ALWAYS had those powers... Stop saying I'm DC bias q that makes you look bad. I'm not calling you bias because you don't know whats going on.

smile

quanchi112
Marvel STILL had all the powers he got from Enchantress, but she redirected the rest of it to herself because she went nuts and thats how he got cut off remember? It even states "but It might not have mattered, Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then he surely had enough left to finish the job." Now turn the page and see where CM and Spectre are battling? Yes, ok. CM says "You're done, Spectre! almost drained. Ready to give up now?" The Spectre then says "Mine isn't the sort of mission one can set aside--no matter the duress, and I am FAR from done, CM." Spectre "Has it escaped your notice that your shrinking too? Rapidly?" Spectre "You're nearly as drained of magic as I am" "Worse yet, you're EXHAUSTED from wielding powers you were NEVER meant to hold." Spectre "Whereas I'm long acclimated to ALL of its breadth and forms."

Captain Marvel amped up with every magical being on DC Earth and Gods as well and Phantom Stranger included and has as much magical powers as The Spectre, the major thing is he was worn out from the battle and having powers to that extreme where The Spectre has ALWAYS had those powers... Stop saying I'm DC bias q that makes you look bad. I'm not calling you bias because you don't know whats going on.

smile he wore out faster becuz he wasnt getting amped anymore. she was redirecting the power into her. she was that powerful while he ran out in no time. thats why he lost becuz he redirected the power. if not spectre would have been crushed.

the magic they tapped into was finite. lots of badass magic users were already gone.

ps the only reason he was exhuasted was becuz he wasnt getting the power flow anymore. if he still was he wouldnt have shrunk at all.

pps how cant u understand this. spectre was so beat up he had someone else fly him off.

he was weak here.

kevdude
he wore out faster becuz he wasnt getting amped anymore. she was redirecting the power into her. she was that powerful while he ran out in no time. thats why he lost becuz he redirected the power. if not spectre would have been crushed.

the magic they tapped into was finite. lots of badass magic users were already gone.

ps the only reason he was exhuasted was becuz he wasnt getting the power flow anymore. if he still was he wouldnt have shrunk at all.

pps how cant u understand this. spectre was so beat up he had someone else fly him off.

he was weak here.

Are you serious?? he wore out not because he was cut off from more power he was wore out from the battle and weilding powers he was NEVER MEANT TO HAVE. Its clear as day, he would have still shrunk being he was worn from the battle and The Spectre would have never given up and waited till CM fell from exhaustion. You say wow look he couldn't fly because of the battle, yeah look at the other guy, the Spectre smacked him to the ground and CM didn't get back up..

smile

quanchi112
Are you serious?? he wore out not because he was cut off from more power he was wore out from the battle and weilding powers he was NEVER MEANT TO HAVE. Its clear as day, he would have still shrunk being he was worn from the battle and The Spectre would have never given up and waited till CM fell from exhaustion. You say wow look he couldn't fly because of the battle, yeah look at the other guy, the Spectre smacked him to the ground and CM didn't get back up..

smile he was never meant to have these powers. but if he didnt get cut off he would have killed spectre. only reason he wore down is he lost his powerup. i mean come on. cant u figure this out.

if cap marvel was still getting the power directed into him do u think he would have killed the spectre?

answer me that.

kevdude
he was never meant to have these powers. but if he didnt get cut off he would have killed spectre. only reason he wore down is he lost his powerup. i mean come on. cant u figure this out.

if cap marvel was still getting the power directed into him do u think he would have killed the spectre?

answer me that.

No, because he would have been to tired from the fight, like I said Spectre would have had to wait a bit longer but he still would have won. It's already been shown no matter what the hero's did he would have continued and killed anyone in his way and kill most of the Lords of Order and Chaos..

quanchi112
No, because he would have been to tired from the fight, like I said Spectre would have had to wait a bit longer but he still would have won. It's already been shown no matter what the hero's did he would have continued and killed anyone in his way and kill most of the Lords of Order and Chaos.. he wasnt getting his amp and spectre had enough energy to knock a powerless cap marvel to the ground. free eclipso so she could ride him out.

u think if cap marvel was still getting his magic powerup he couldnt have defeated him. wow i cant believe u.

lets look at the facts here he was kicking the shit out of spectre with it.
when he lost it he shrunk and got tired and became his normal self again.

cant argue that he wasnt keeping any powers but ran out of them

spectre was getting raped and was saved by enchantress.

ps im right and u know it.

wink

kevdude
he wasnt getting his amp and spectre had enough energy to knock a powerless cap marvel to the ground. free eclipso so she could ride him out.

u think if cap marvel was still getting his magic powerup he couldnt have defeated him. wow i cant believe u.

lets look at the facts here he was kicking the shit out of spectre with it.
when he lost it he shrunk and got tired and became his normal self again.

cant argue that he wasnt keeping any powers but ran out of them

spectre was getting raped and was saved by enchantress.

ps im right and u know it.

wink

A powerless Cap Marvel?? Nope its clear that he still was amped up. Reread this part again "Just like that the power flow cut off to CM, but it might not matter. Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then , he surely had enough left to finish the job." He was cut off from more power correct but he still had all of the powers he got and was using them up quickly battling the Spectre the next few pages. CM was worn out from everything. They was having a major brawl and CM looked like he was winning but he couldn't keep it up, could you blame him?? Hes going up against THE SPECTRE!

Nah your not right your and you've just lost stick out tongue

quanchi112
A powerless Cap Marvel?? Nope its clear that he still was amped up. Reread this part again "Just like that the power flow cut off to CM, but it might not matter. Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then , he surely had enough left to finish the job." He was cut off from more power correct but he still had all of the powers he got and was using them up quickly battling the Spectre the next few pages. CM was worn out from everything. They was having a major brawl and CM looked like he was winning but he couldn't keep it up, could you blame him?? Hes going up against THE SPECTRE!

Nah your not right your and you've just lost stick out tongue it said it might not matter. he spent all his powers. with the amp still coming he wouldnt have lost. why do u think they said it might not matter.

it implied that he could still win. with the power suplly still coming in he would have won for sure.

its funy watching u squirm.

ive always been right about this.

kevdude
it said it might not matter. he spent all his powers. with the amp still coming he wouldnt have lost. why do u think they said it might not matter.

it implied that he could still win. with the power suplly still coming in he would have won for sure.

its funy watching u squirm.

ive always been right about this.

So you think he was powerless??? What part of full of magical whammy juice do you not get? Sure he could still win but didn't and wouldn't have because he was spent. Just because you have the power doesn't mean he would win, willpower is what wins and The Spectre had more then enough to take him down.

The Great Galen
Pheonix goes down pretty bad, kind of a rape scene if u ask me.

quanchi112
So you think he was powerless??? What part of full of magical whammy juice do you not get? Sure he could still win but didn't and wouldn't have because he was spent. Just because you have the power doesn't mean he would win, willpower is what wins and The Spectre had more then enough to take him down. he ran out of the whammy juice. his battery died if u will in the fight. if he was being amped spectre would not have escaped with his life.

again. i win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Pheonix goes down pretty bad, kind of a rape scene if u ask me. if its hostless spectre phoenix can win.

kevdude
he ran out of the whammy juice. his battery died if u will in the fight. if he was being amped spectre would not have escaped with his life.

again. i win.

Its already showed he had enough power but was worn out by everything. Spectre was taken to the extreme but he still hung in there and pulled it off. No you don't win and its turning into a circle cause you want to be right.. confused

quanchi112
Its already showed he had enough power but was worn out by everything. Spectre was taken to the extreme but he still hung in there and pulled it off. No you don't win and its turning into a circle cause you want to be right.. confused it said he might.

i lost a lot of respect for u tonight. it said he might have enough magic whammy juice in him. he would have neevr ran out if he was still getting amped.

stick out tongue

kevdude
it said he might.

i lost a lot of respect for u tonight. it said he might have enough magic whammy juice in him. he would have neevr ran out if he was still getting amped.

stick out tongue

I guess you need to Reread this page again laughing

rico777
I guess you need to Reread this page again laughing

I think he needs to reread the comic again =/ if he ever did!!!!

Air Legend
You two need to read the battle in its entirety again.

quanchi112
this is spectre getting worked.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg heres the page kevdude.

look he ran out becuz he still wasnt getting the power supply anymore.

how cant u understand that he wasnt getting anymore power and ran out of it.

kevdude
Your making this to hard. Of course CM ran out of power but that's not because he was cut off front it. He STILL HAD ALL THE POWERS he was amped up by BUT was using it UP in battling The Spectre a being who's ALWAYS had those powers and MORE seeing he's been fighting magical beings since DOV started.

Notice again where it says "Just like that the power flow cut off from CM. BUT it might not matter. CM was (SO FULL OF WHAMMY JUICE) by then surely he had enough left to finish the job."

Blue Devil someone else in the Shadowpact thinks "Meanwhile Enchantress redirect OUR (not Captain Marvel while amped) into her."

For what you think happened Enchantress would have had to DEPOWER CM herself and she didn't. If she did she would have been a lot harder to control seeing she goes mad if she gets to much power in her.

And no air I don't need to reread it, I already know what happened just by reading it. I'm merely just trying to help Quanchi out cool

quanchi112
Your making this to hard. Of course CM ran out of power but that's not because he was cut off front it. He STILL HAD ALL THE POWERS he was amped up by BUT was using it UP in battling The Spectre a being who's ALWAYS had those powers and MORE seeing he's been fighting magical beings since DOV started.

Notice again where it says "Just like that the power flow cut off from CM. BUT it might not matter. CM was (SO FULL OF WHAMMY JUICE) by then surely he had enough left to finish the job."

Blue Devil someone else in the Shadowpact thinks "Meanwhile Enchantress redirect OUR (not Captain Marvel while amped) into her."

For what you think happened Enchantress would have had to DEPOWER CM herself and she didn't. If she did she would have been a lot harder to control seeing she goes mad if she gets to much power in her.

And no air I don't need to reread it, I already know what happened just by reading it. I'm merely just trying to help Quanchi out cool u are so wrong it isnt even funny. if he was still getting the magic powerup he wouldnt have ran out. he ran low becuz he wasntgetting the constant feed. without the constant feed he couldnt handle it and reverted back to his normal size. he needed the power to be led directly into him and while it was he was crushing the spectre. it ran low and out and then spectre bought the time he needed for eclipso to carry his weak ass of f to space.

kevdude
u are so wrong it isnt even funny. if he was still getting the magic powerup he wouldnt have ran out. he ran low becuz he wasntgetting the constant feed. without the constant feed he couldnt handle it and reverted back to his normal size. he needed the power to be led directly into him and while it was he was crushing the spectre. it ran low and out and then spectre bought the time he needed for eclipso to carry his weak ass of f to space.

This is pathetic, I would have thought you got it by now... So NOW your saying Captain Marvel amped could take the amount of power (he's NEVER had this much before and probably never will again) but couldn't take it after the feed was cut off?? What are you smoking??? If ANYTHING CM would have gotten a break from the cut from all the power coming in and had time to concentrate on winning. No that didn't happen cause he didn't have the will to. Maybe you'll get it this time but probably not, I'm done with the run arounds in this thread and I'm pretty sure you know i'm right. If not then it'll take a few years for you.. rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
This is pathetic, I would have thought you got it by now... So NOW your saying Captain Marvel amped could take the amount of power (he's NEVER had this much before and probably never will again) but couldn't take it after the feed was cut off?? What are you smoking??? If ANYTHING CM would have gotten a break from the cut from all the power coming in and had time to concentrate on winning. No that didn't happen cause he didn't have the will to. Maybe you'll get it this time but probably not, I'm done with the run arounds in this thread and I'm pretty sure you know i'm right. If not then it'll take a few years for you.. rolling on floor laughing i cant believe this is this hard for u. he was winning when he had the power feed. the said they had hoped he had enough to finish the job. they didnt want enchantress channeling the power into her. that was a bad thing.

now learn something from me.

What If...
i cant believe this is this hard for u. he was winning when he had the power feed. the said they had hoped he had enough to finish the job. they didnt want enchantress channeling the power into her. that was a bad thing.

now learn something from me.

The only thing anyone could possibly learn from you is how to make a fool of yourself in less than 10 seconds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by What If...
The only thing anyone could possibly learn from you is how to make a fool of yourself in less than 10 seconds. keep ur insults to urself.

they make u look bad. contribute to the debate or dont post at all.

Air Legend
bump

rico777
Pheonix gets owned here big time.

What a spite thread =/

quanchi112
Pheonix gets owned here big time.

What a spite thread =/ read dov for me please.

cool

rico777
read dov for me please.

cool

already did, why dont you take your own advice wink

quanchi112
already did, why dont you take your own advice wink ok. have someone explain it to u please.

i dont have the time.

starlock
The thread starter never said hostless spectre...why is there a debate?

Spectre wins this

White crown phoenix is no joke, and i would love to see more of her...at this point i dont see her winning this

starlock
Originally posted by starlock
The thread starter never said hostless spectre...why is there a debate?

Spectre wins this

White crown phoenix is no joke, and i would love to see more of her...at this point i dont see her winning this

Edit....maybe i missed the threadstarter state new stipulations?

Air Legend
And no air I don't need to reread it, I already know what happened just by reading it. I'm merely just trying to help Quanchi out cool
Well it seems to me you're arguing that Spectre wasn't getting his ass kicked and would have beaten Captain Marvel no matter what, and I disagree.
I'll be happy to debate what exactly went on during the entire battle if you are up for it.

kevdude
Originally posted by Air Legend
Well it seems to me you're arguing that Spectre wasn't getting his ass kicked and would have beaten Captain Marvel no matter what, and I disagree.
I'll be happy to debate what exactly went on during the entire battle if you are up for it.

Everythings already been said about the fight that can be I think. Why do you believe The Spectre was getting his ass kicked?? Its not like he was just laying down for CM and he was fighting him and not backing down, on panel. Its on panel after that battle that nomatter what the Shadowpact thought of or went to go get help it wouldn't have mattered The Spectre would have beaten anyone in his way and thats why Nabu went to him to talk and fight just to get it over with so others would be spared.. Yeah thats a great showing for Captain Marvel I agree.. cool

Air Legend
Everythings already been said about the fight that can be I think. Why do you believe The Spectre was getting his ass kicked?? Its not like he was just laying down for CM and he was fighting him and not backing down, on panel. Its on panel after that battle that nomatter what the Shadowpact thought of or went to go get help it wouldn't have mattered The Spectre would have beaten anyone in his way and thats why Nabu went to him to talk and fight just to get it over with so others would be spared.. Yeah thats a great showing for Captain Marvel I agree.. cool
Ok, I'm going to go over the entire battle scan by scan in the next post.

Air Legend
1.http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7967/vscaptrk6.jpg
The Spectre is talking about how he will win no matter what and says it might take him a while to beat Captain Marvel due to the extra power he's getting

2.http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2067/vscapt2ya5.jpg
The Spectre says again that Captain Marvel's fate has already been written and they describe Marvel as a paraplegic child compared to the Spectre.

3.http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8205/vscapt3xu9.jpg
The heroic Captain Marvel fights on even though the odds look grim. (Yes he looks like the holy hell has been beaten out of him lol)

4.http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3130/vscapt4wn1.jpg
Enchantress is getting more power from various sources to aid Captain Marvel.

5.http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6415/vscapt5xr8.jpg
A shitload more power is given to enchantress to help Captain Marvel.

6.http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1786/vscapt6jc0.jpg
Even people with small residual traces of magic pitch in.

7.http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8048/vscapt7qj2.jpg
The Spectre thought he had beaten Marvel. "I beat you! You were nearly drained! How?
Now Captain Marvel is kicking his ass and there is a renewal of hope for the heroes. The enchantress is barely holding on though.

8.http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3795/vscapt8tc9.jpg
Captain Marvel continues to beat the holy hell out of Spectre.
In Enchantress' own words: "But most gloriously, I see Captain Marvel as he methodically beats the ectoplasmic snot out of the Spectre.
On panel evidence showing that Captain Marvel was kicking the Spectre's ass.

9.http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6405/vscapt9ut9.jpg
Captain Marvel has grown into cyclopean proportions and is getting stronger by the second as more magic is getting shoved into him, all this while continuing to spank the Spectre. This is important to remember- He gets stronger as the magic flows into him.

10.http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4448/vscapt10rs0.jpg
The battle is causing catastrophe all over the place.
"Maybe I'm prejudice, but I think the sacrifice is well worth it, because-- look at this-- our guy is winning.
yes Indeed he is. Kevdude I thought you said Captain Marvel wasn't kicking the Spectre's ass?

11.http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2599/vscapt11wi0.jpg
Just a few seconds more and Captain Marvel would have beaten the Spectre but then the Enchantress turns evil and cuts off the power supply.

12.http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4694/vscapt12ie3.jpg
Here's where the important part comes, the part you and quanchi were arguing about:
"Just like that, the power flow cut off to Captain Marvel, but it might not matter. Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then, he surely had enough left to finish the job.
It appeared that Captain Marvel had enough power to finish the job, but obviously he needed more.

13.http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3306/vscapt13ln2.jpg
Now that Captain Marvel's power supply has been cut off, his power begins to dwindle, rapidly according to the Spectre. Had the Enchantress not turned evil, Captain Marvel would have beaten the Spectre because he would have kept on becoming stronger, and the Spectre would have been drained of all his magical power.
The Spectre: "You're nearly as drained of magic as I am." This shows that the Spectre was also losing power.
Captain Marvel was getting exhausted from holding powers he was never meant to hold because he was cut off from the power supply that gave him rejuvenation and made him stronger. The power supply is what kept him from becoming exhausted in the first place.

14.http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1792/vscapt14kk8.jpg
The Spectre has to retreat.

kevdude
Very nice, but notice here:

Surely he had enough to finish the job. He did but he didn't have the WILL to do it and keep fighting, he's hanging in there hoping The Spectre will give up.

Here CM is exhausting from holding powers he was never ment to hold. Also notice while they both are getting low on power, powers that are still a lot compared to other magical beings The Spectre tells him "I am acclimated to all its breaths and forms". Then knocks CM out for good!

Don't give in talking to CM while he's amped "we almost got him" a few more seconds.

Of course he almost beat CM, he wasn't even trying to kill him just trying to make him realise how futile it was to fight The Spectre! and now is amazed at CM amped up.

There is more but I gotta get ta bed smile

quanchi112
1.http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7967/vscaptrk6.jpg
The Spectre is talking about how he will win no matter what and says it might take him a while to beat Captain Marvel due to the extra power he's getting

2.http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2067/vscapt2ya5.jpg
The Spectre says again that Captain Marvel's fate has already been written and they describe Marvel as a paraplegic child compared to the Spectre.

3.http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8205/vscapt3xu9.jpg
The heroic Captain Marvel fights on even though the odds look grim. (Yes he looks like the holy hell has been beaten out of him lol)

4.http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3130/vscapt4wn1.jpg
Enchantress is getting more power from various sources to aid Captain Marvel.

5.http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6415/vscapt5xr8.jpg
A shitload more power is given to enchantress to help Captain Marvel.

6.http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1786/vscapt6jc0.jpg
Even people with small residual traces of magic pitch in.

7.http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8048/vscapt7qj2.jpg
The Spectre thought he had beaten Marvel. "I beat you! You were nearly drained! How?
Now Captain Marvel is kicking his ass and there is a renewal of hope for the heroes. The enchantress is barely holding on though.

8.http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3795/vscapt8tc9.jpg
Captain Marvel continues to beat the holy hell out of Spectre.
In Enchantress' own words: "But most gloriously, I see Captain Marvel as he methodically beats the ectoplasmic snot out of the Spectre.
On panel evidence showing that Captain Marvel was kicking the Spectre's ass.

9.http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6405/vscapt9ut9.jpg
Captain Marvel has grown into cyclopean proportions and is getting stronger by the second as more magic is getting shoved into him, all this while continuing to spank the Spectre. This is important to remember- He gets stronger as the magic flows into him.

10.http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4448/vscapt10rs0.jpg
The battle is causing catastrophe all over the place.
"Maybe I'm prejudice, but I think the sacrifice is well worth it, because-- look at this-- our guy is winning.
yes Indeed he is. Kevdude I thought you said Captain Marvel wasn't kicking the Spectre's ass?

11.http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2599/vscapt11wi0.jpg
Just a few seconds more and Captain Marvel would have beaten the Spectre but then the Enchantress turns evil and cuts off the power supply.

Here's where the important part comes, the part you and quanchi were arguing about:
"Just like that, the power flow cut off to Captain Marvel, but it might not matter. Marvel was so full of magical whammy juice by then, he surely had enough left to finish the job.
It appeared that Captain Marvel had enough power to finish the job, but obviously he needed more.

Now that Captain Marvel's power supply has been cut off, his power begins to dwindle, rapidly according to the Spectre. Had the Enchantress not turned evil, Captain Marvel would have beaten the Spectre because he would have kept on becoming stronger, and the Spectre would have been drained of all his magical power.
The Spectre: "You're nearly as drained of magic as I am." This shows that the Spectre was also losing power.
Captain Marvel was getting exhausted from holding powers he was never meant to hold because he was cut off from the power supply that gave him rejuvenation and made him stronger. The power supply is what kept him from becoming exhausted in the first place.

14.http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1792/vscapt14kk8.jpg
The Spectre has to retreat. do u understand kevdude. i mean he took the time to break it down to u becuz u cant comprehend on ur own.

maybe now ull learn what was actually going on here.

i mean he owned u and took the time to do it.

i cant help people that cant get it while i put up scans.

u werent worth the effort to me but the point is across now.

THE SPECTRE WAS LOSING AND ONLY BOUGHT HIMSELF THE RETREAT HE NEEDED BECUZ HIS POWER SUPPLY WAS CUT OFF.

laughing

ps i still cant believe u dont understand this. whatever u tell me from now on i wont believe as il assume u cant understand what u are reading.

nvrbeenwthagirl
do u understand kevdude. i mean he took the time to break it down to u becuz u cant comprehend on ur own.

maybe now ull learn what was actually going on here.

i mean he owned u and took the time to do it.

i cant help people that cant get it while i put up scans.

u werent worth the effort to me but the point is across now.

THE SPECTRE WAS LOSING AND ONLY BOUGHT HIMSELF THE RETREAT HE NEEDED BECUZ HIS POWER SUPPLY WAS CUT OFF.

laughing

ps i still cant believe u dont understand this. whatever u tell me from now on i wont believe as il assume u cant understand what u are reading.

The Spectre was never losing. Don't you get it? He knew he would win from the beginning. That is why he said it didn't matter how long. He enjoyed getting people's hopes up and then dashing them. He was entertaining himself. God. what is so hard to understand about that? good lord. Density on this forum when it comes to the complexity of DC comics is at an all time high.

quanchi112
The Spectre was never losing. Don't you get it? He knew he would win from the beginning. That is why he said it didn't matter how long. He enjoyed getting people's hopes up and then dashing them. He was entertaining himself. God. what is so hard to understand about that? good lord. Density on this forum when it comes to the complexity of DC comics is at an all time high. look at this scan and fear it nver. it shows u how badly spectre got his ass kicked and how he couldnt fly away under his own power.

u are so easy to prove wrong sometimes.

kevdude
Ha I won't believe you either Q. All you do is try to start fights.. thumb down
Give you a few years and come back to these posts, you won't believe that was you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
look at this scan and fear it nver. it shows u how badly spectre got his ass kicked and how he couldnt fly away under his own power.

u are so easy to prove wrong sometimes.

And that some how disproves that the spectre new he would win from the beginning? What happened? He what? Still won. Nuff said.

quanchi112
And that some how disproves that the spectre new he would win from the beginning? What happened? He what? Still won. Nuff said. he ran away. do i have to explain it to u. he had a bich carry him away.

laughing

the wrath needed a chick to save him. how pathetic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he ran away. do i have to explain it to u. he had a bich carry him away.

laughing

the wrath needed a chick to save him. how pathetic.

laughing laughing laughing And he still won. wink

quanchi112
And that some how disproves that the spectre new he would win from the beginning? What happened? He what? Still won. Nuff said. wanna see the wrath scared after this fight.

this is the mighty spectre as he shits his pants in space.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wanna see the wrath scared after this fight.

this is the mighty spectre as he shits his pants in space.

And he still won. he ended the 9th age of magic.

quanchi112
And he still won. he ended the 9th age of magic. he won through sheer luck. he was duped anyways, he was a pwn.

spectre is a dumbass.

laughing

shows u how easy it is to conquer dc and all the magical beings. not hard at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he won through sheer luck. he was duped anyways, he was a pwn.

spectre is a dumbass.

laughing

shows u how easy it is to conquer dc and all the magical beings. not hard at all.
Another pathetic attempt to chide DC comics. You fail. we dont' care.

quanchi112
Another pathetic attempt to chide DC comics. You fail. we dont' care. spectre got lucky and showed how weak all of dc magical beings were,

they went down very easily. cap marvel had him but enchantress went nuts but other than that a bunch of easy wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
spectre got lucky and showed how weak all of dc magical beings were,

they went down very easily. cap marvel had him but enchantress went nuts but other than that a bunch of easy wins.
LOL laughing laughing laughing pathetic.

quanchi112
LOL laughing laughing laughing pathetic. really i could name a ton of beings who could do what spectre did in dov against the opposition he faced there.

ok here goes.

1thanos w/ig
2mjj
3protege
4galactus
5scathan
6living tribunal
7preretcon beyonder
8preretcon molecule man
9maelstrom as the anomaly

need i go on?

nvrbeenwthagirl
really i could name a ton of beings who could do what spectre did in dov against the opposition he faced there.

ok here goes.

1thanos w/ig
2mjj
3protege
4galactus
5scathan
6living tribunal
7preretcon beyonder
8preretcon molecule man
9maelstrom as the anomaly

need i go on?

Poor guy.

quanchi112
Poor guy. ur response proves im right.

i guess dc magic isnt that powerful.

hell add scarlet witch to that list as well

im glad u brought this to my attention.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur response proves im right.

i guess dc magic isnt that powerful.

hell add scarlet witch to that list as well

im glad u brought this to my attention. Unless the Spectre is just insanely Power and no one could stand up to it. But you never thought about it that way becuz you were too busy looking for ways to "depower" DC in anyway you can. You should stop giving DC your money and just go totally marvel. You'll feel better and be much happier.

quanchi112
Unless the Spectre is just insanely Power and no one could stand up to it. But you never thought about it that way becuz you were too busy looking for ways to "depower" DC in anyway you can. You should stop giving DC your money and just go totally marvel. You'll feel better and be much happier. he wasnt insanely powerful and needed help to escape. other than an amped cap marvel a being whose power doesnt exist without enchantress's help.

otherwise the magical beings were very easy to defeat and were quite helpless.

thanks for bringing this to my attention.

no one could stop a hostless spectre in dc.

ps other than cap marvel who curbstomped him.

Air Legend
Very nice, but notice here:

Surely he had enough to finish the job. He did but he didn't have the WILL to do it and keep fighting, he's hanging in there hoping The Spectre will give up.

I answered this with my post already:

Noticed how I highlighted the words "it might" and "surely". Those words make the sentence as a whole show uncertainty. It looked as if Captain Marvel didn't need any more power, but it became obvious he did. If he did have enough power left they wouldn't have put the words "it might" and "surely" and they would have straight out said it "didn't matter" and "he did have enough power" and Captain Marvel would have won. I don't know how to explain it any simpler, only basic reading comprehension needed lol.
Here CM is exhausting from holding powers he was never ment to hold. Also notice while they both are getting low on power, powers that are still a lot compared to other magical beings The Spectre tells him "I am acclimated to all its breaths and forms". Then knocks CM out for good!

Yes, I also answered this with my post:

I really don't know how to put it any simpler. When Captain Marvel was having power shoved into him he was getting rejuvenated and becoming stronger. When the power was cut off, his power started draining and he started becoming exhausted from the power he was never meant to hold.
Don't give in talking to CM while he's amped "we almost got him" a few more seconds.
Actually they were telling the Enchantress not to give in. Why would Captain Marvel give in when he was utterly kicking the Spectre's ass? To make it even more obvious that they were telling the Enchantress not to give in, they say: "She's about to wig out on us! She warned me about this!" Again, only basic reading comprehension needed.
Of course he almost beat CM, he wasn't even trying to kill him just trying to make him realise how futile it was to fight The Spectre! and now is amazed at CM amped up.
Lol what the hell? He was going to kill Captain Marvel. You do know that the Spectre was the bad guy in this, don't you? Anyways, if you want to say Spectre was trying to make him realise how futile the fight was you're completely wrong there too. In the first scan I posted the Spectre says "You're filled with so much raw, wild magic-- I had no idea! It may take a while to cook it entirely out of you." The Spectre was trying and he himself admitted it would take a while to beat Captain Marvel.
I know it's hard for some people to recollect what happened before, but it's necessary to grasp the event as a whole. Again, only basic reading comprehension needed.
There is more but I gotta get ta bed smile
Please don't. It's painfully obvious that Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and if he wasn't cut off his power supply he would have won. Call it a low showing or whatever, but the fact is, in this event, Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and would have won had the power supply he was receiving not been cut off.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wasnt insanely powerful and needed help to escape. other than an amped cap marvel a being whose power doesnt exist without enchantress's help.

otherwise the magical beings were very easy to defeat and were quite helpless.

thanks for bringing this to my attention.

no one could stop a hostless spectre in dc.

ps other than cap marvel who curbstomped him.

You say captain marvel as if he did it with no upgrades or magic from every user there was. You fail at so many levels. laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

Noticed how I highlighted the words "it might" and "surely". Those words make the sentence as a whole show uncertainty. It looked as if Captain Marvel didn't need any more power, but it became obvious he did. If he did have enough power left they wouldn't have put the words "it might" and "surely" and they would have straight out said it "didn't matter" and "he did have enough power" and Captain Marvel would have won. I don't know how to explain it any simpler, only basic reading comprehension needed lol.

I really don't know how to put it any simpler. When Captain Marvel was having power shoved into him he was getting rejuvenated and becoming stronger. When the power was cut off, his power started draining and he started becoming exhausted from the power he was never meant to hold.

Actually they were telling the Enchantress not to give in. Why would Captain Marvel give in when he was utterly kicking the Spectre's ass? To make it even more obvious that they were telling the Enchantress not to give in, they say: "She's about to wig out on us! She warned me about this!" Again, only basic reading comprehension needed.

Lol what the hell? He was going to kill Captain Marvel. You do know that the Spectre was the bad guy in this, don't you? Anyways, if you want to say Spectre was trying to make him realise how futile the fight was you're completely wrong there too. In the first scan I posted the Spectre says "You're filled with so much raw, wild magic-- I had no idea! It may take a while to cook it entirely out of you." The Spectre was trying and he himself admitted it would take a while to beat Captain Marvel.
I know it's hard for some people to recollect what happened before, but it's necessary to grasp the event as a whole. Again, only basic reading comprehension needed.

Please don't. It's painfully obvious that Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and if he wasn't cut off his power supply he would have won. Call it a low showing or whatever, but the fact is, in this event, Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and would have won had the power supply he was receiving not been cut off.
You realize none of this matters becuz The cap didn't win. Which was the Spectre's point all along. It matters not how long it takes, thier defeat was a forgone conclusion. LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112

Please don't. It's painfully obvious that Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and if he wasn't cut off his power supply he would have won. Call it a low showing or whatever, but the fact is, in this event, Captain Marvel was kicking his ass and would have won had the power supply he was receiving not been cut off. welcome to the battlefront.
i cannot believe people disagree with this. spectre was losing and only escaped becuz his power suplly was simply shut off.

bottom line.

quanchi112
You say captain marvel as if he did it with no upgrades or magic from every user there was. You fail at so many levels. laughing laughing laughing i said amped cap marvel. i swear u dont even read this stuff but respond anyways.

shame on u.

quanchi112
You realize none of this matters becuz The cap didn't win. Which was the Spectre's point all along. It matters not how long it takes, thier defeat was a forgone conclusion. LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing spectre cant see into the future. i mean come on here.

ur saying the same spectre who was tricked and rather easily could see into the future.

laughing

ps u know if the spectre truly won he was going to try to kill himself.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.