Wolverine versus Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/55294-wolverine_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3179/34875-mr-sinister_400.jpg

jinzin
Something tells me Sinister is going to take this fight.

norrinradd43
I dont see how sinister dosent take it...wolverine can not hurt him in any way...the only way I can see it being possable is with Muramasa or what ever that sword that sabretooth couldnt heal from was

Evil_Ash
Didn't Sinister almost kill Wolverine in X-Men #99?

carver9
This is a goooooooooood fight but Wolverine loses this one. Sinister is just to damn powerful and wolverine wont get a win off of this BUT sinister would regret fighting wolverine a 2nd time because the 1st fight he is going to be hurting like hell.

For some strange reason I dont think that master bruce like wolverine. He always try to find fights to pit wolverine in so that he could lose. If everyone voted for wolverine, he would have created another match so that wolverine would eventually lose.

Master bruce youre such a hater.

SnazzySmurph
Sinister in a complete stomp. no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by carver9
This is a goooooooooood fight but Wolverine loses this one. Sinister is just to damn powerful and wolverine wont get a win off of this BUT sinister would regret fighting wolverine a 2nd time because the 1st fight he is going to be hurting like hell.

For some strange reason I dont think that master bruce like wolverine. He always try to find fights to pit wolverine in so that he could lose. If everyone voted for wolverine, he would have created another match so that wolverine would eventually lose.

Master bruce youre such a hater.

uh I create matches where wolverine is challenged...if I pick him against weaker guys...everybody will just use his healing factor for victory and there wouldnt be any debate

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by masterbruce
uh I create matches where wolverine is challenged...if I pick him against weaker guys...everybody will just use his healing factor for victory and there wouldnt be any debate Sinister wrecks Wolverine, easily.

masterbruce
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Sinister wrecks Wolverine, easily.

I wouldn't say easily. Logan is a much better fighter and can survive most of what Sinister can dish, initially, perhaps long enough for him to cut Sinister's limbs off.

I give Wolverine 2/10.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Didn't Sinister almost kill Wolverine in X-Men #99?

masterbruce

how did he almost kill Wolverine though?

norrinradd43
dose anybody think that Wolverine's Sword could perminantly cause sinister injury? creed couldnt heal from the wounds it inflicted

NiņoAraņa
i'm telling you guys man. Best Openings. Worst Fights. no expression

masterbruce

SnazzySmurph
I wouldn't say easily. Logan is a much better fighter and can survive most of what Sinister can dish, initially, perhaps long enough for him to cut Sinister's limbs off.

I give Wolverine 2/10. Then Sinister grows them back. Not to mention Sinister can fly, teleport, and is around Class 10 with his TK.

SnazzySmurph

masterbruce
Then Sinister grows them back. Not to mention Sinister can fly, teleport, and is around Class 10 with his TK.

ok, granted Wolverine can't put down Sinister....I don't see much Sinister can do to put down Wolverine either...class 10 doesn't quite cut it

carver9
Sinister wins but trust me wolverine wont fall easily and sinister will feel some pain.

SnazzySmurph
ok, granted Wolverine can't put down Sinister....I don't see much Sinister can do to put down Wolverine either...class 10 doesn't quite cut it It does to smack him around, along with super strength and energy blasts, not to mention doing fine-tune damage with tk.

OR Sinister could just mindrape him.

Battlehammer
the only time I recall sinster almost killign Logan is when he versed a powerless wolverine who was already dieing lol

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by carver9
Sinister wins but trust me wolverine wont fall easily and sinister will feel some pain. Sinister hardly ever shows pain. no expression

masterbruce
It does to smack him around, along with super strength and energy blasts, not to mention doing fine-tune damage with tk.

isn't logan immune to tp?

SnazzySmurph
isn't logan immune to tp? He's got defenses, not immunity, afaik.

Evil_Ash
how did he almost kill Wolverine though?

That is why someone needs to post scans of it. erm

Issue:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmen99.jpg

Battlehammer

.........he can't.

Battlehammer
He's got defenses, not immunity, afaik.
defenses which are beyond sinster abilties to break

Battlehammer
That is why someone needs to post scans of it. erm

Issue:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmen99.jpg
Logan did not have his powers and was dieing lol

NiņoAraņa
huh? just observing that when the fight has a very good opening post (i.e. very good pictures or situations.) the fight themselves aren't that great.

and the good fights are started by things like "Btaman w/ prep aganst a spidrnma- holdn bkc so he onyl has 4 ton strhgt! bAtmna onyl hsa the tim to mak a 4 tno fightn suit!

go!"

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Battlehammer
defenses which are beyond sinster abilties to break Sinister's utterly pwned both Jean Grey and Psylocke in telepathy battles before.

So I wouldn't say that.

Evil_Ash
Logan did not have his powers and was dieing lol

Thank you.

Ultimate Spiderman Online is down, so I couldn't re-read the issue. 313

Battlehammer
Sinister's utterly pwned both Jean Grey and Psylocke in telepathy battles before.

So I wouldn't say that.
when did jean fight him with tp?

psylocke tp would be unable to accessess Logans mind at the time sinster had battle her.

sinster tp is not that of a level 9

SnazzySmurph
when did jean fight him with tp?

psylocke tp would be unable to accessess Logans mind at the time sinster had battle her.

sinster tp is not that of a level 9 It might not have been a fight, my bad, I'll try to find the scans... on the psychic plane, before Jean, Sinister was a giant, and began to destroy her memories...

Based on what?

Battlehammer
It might not have been a fight, my bad, I'll try to find the scans... on the psychic plane, before Jean, Sinister was a giant, and began to destroy her memories...

Based on what?
based on the fact he never displayed anythiny that would put him on that level.

Jean was not always that powerful a tp nor that skilled so it really depends on the time this took place.

SnazzySmurph
based on the fact he never displayed anythiny that would put him on that level.

Jean was not always that powerful a tp nor that skilled so it really depends on the time this took place. It was a while ago. And he EASILY pwned Psylocke, and, as I said, he was a giant before Jean... erm

Not that it matters. Sinister takes this 10/10 either way.

Battlehammer
It was a while ago. And he EASILY pwned Psylocke, and, as I said, he was a giant before Jean... erm

Not that it matters. Sinister takes this 10/10 either way.

yes and when he pwned psylocke her tp was nothign special.

yes sinster wins ever time just not from TP

carver9
They have fought before and wolverine hurt him bad and it ended with a stalemate but wolverine was hurting and sinister was screaming in pain during each claw attack. The thing is sinister got almost every power at his disposal. The only people that I know of that could actually harm him is the brothers and thats cyclops and havoks. Besides that he is truly immortal and has the powers (if used correctly) to give anyone a fight.

SnazzySmurph
yes and when he pwned psylocke her tp was nothign special.

yes sinster wins ever time just not from TP Fair enough... once I go over his appearances for the respect thread (not for a while, I'm working on Inhumans now), then we shall see. furious

Battlehammer
Fair enough... once I go over his appearances for the respect thread (not for a while, I'm working on Inhumans now), then we shall see. furious
k lol

Battlehammer
I could be wrong but I dont think so

Blair Wind
Just as a sidenote this is straight from exodus (it explains itself):

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen2020022nn5.jpg

masterbruce
Originally posted by Blair Wind

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen2020022nn5.jpg

who is he? and who is the 5th telepath?

Blair Wind
That is Exodus, and the 5th was Emma Frost

SnazzySmurph

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen2020022nn5.jpg Technically incorrect (there's at least one more telepath), but still awesome. smile

Blair Wind
who else? confused

SnazzySmurph
Doc Strange, assuming he was around at the time.

Dunno where or how Cable was.

Dunno what the eventual fate of the Gamesmaster was.

Blair Wind
Doc Strange, assuming he was around at the time.

Dunno where or how Cable was.

Dunno what the eventual fate of the Gamesmaster was.

Doc Strange: Its an X-men story stick out tongue

Cable: He is "dead" in that storyline

Gamesmaster: heck if I know who that is.

SnazzySmurph
Doc Strange: Its an X-men story stick out tongue

Cable: He is "dead" in that storyline

Gamesmaster: heck if I know who that is. Still a telepath. ermmhappy

Cable: I figured as much.

Gamesmaster: I think I got the name right. He's an omnipath. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.