Keyblade Warriors VS Jenova's Children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Keyblade Warriors
Sora
Riku
Roxas
Mickey

Jenova's Children
Sephiroth
Kadaj
Loz
Yazoo

Remindme
Um, i don't think mickey Orginates from a game O.o

Plus which Sephiroth Version is it?

shin_gear
Typical Square Enix fan:

Kingdom Hearts team gets WTFpwned. Sephiroth solos it because he's Sephiroth, LAWLZ.

Though seriously, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo can very well get mandhandled by Sora, Rikku and Mickey. You might want to take Mickey out though because he's forbidden in the Games Vs forum. Ghey I know. Since I would consider him to be the lowest in the first team, take Yazoo out from the second.

Kadaj is a pussy. Rikku would destroy him via Power of Darkness A.K.A Xehanort's Heartless.

Roxas vs. Loz is just lol. Roxas has so many more abilities than Loz, it's not funny. Also, Roxas' speed is very impressive, but Loz is probably faster, though Roxas fights with two Keyblades. Roxas would gaurd against Loz's blows and would kill him in the long run.

Sora versus Sephiroth...again, I'll say the obvious, and that Sora is very capable of defeating Sephiroth. What some people have yet to comprehend is that the KH version of Sephiroth cannot be eliminated by anyone but Cloud Strife, and some people like to believe that Sora did all that he could against Sephiroth in KH2 when nothing was seen in the battle between them. Let's refer to KH1 where Sephiroth is seen limping and vanishing into thin air as a result of Sora's will and the power of his Keyblade. Sephiroth then returns to fight Cloud in the colliseum. This alone proves that the Sephiroth in KH is defeatable, yet incapable of being eliminated by anyone but Stife. This is explained also by the fact KH Sephiroth is the manifestation of the darkness within Cloud. This doesn't discuss KH Sephiroth however, obviously, since he has no relation with Jenova. Sora has beaten villains who are higher than FF7 Sephiroth in terms of power, speed, and everything else, and he did it in his weakest form, and hell, one Keyblade can wrought chaos and ruin upon a world.

Keyblade Warriors take it.

shin_gear
Wanted to put this in my post...

Xehanort's Heartless was a threat to every existant world in the KH verse. The power of darkness itself destroyed the worlds one by one, sending them to the End of the World. The "End of the World" is the graveyard of worlds. In other words, the destroyed worlds are sent there, signifying that they have ended. Xehanort's Heartless is fought at the "End of the World", where he creates an illusion of Destiny Island, which was destroyed since the start of the game. At the end however, the worlds were restored to their normal states.

ThoraxeRMG
Since I can't edit, Mickey is replaced with Terra and both KH Sephiroth and FF Sephiroth are in.

shin_gear
I'll just admit now that I was being quite biased when I posted that.

Sephiroth should definitely have a greater chance against Sora. Sora in Drive Forms...not getting into that.

Dude, wtf Terra is a BEAST. He is THE hardest boss in the series...he's so F***** hard to beat...but even though in-game difficulty doesn't mean threat level, Terra is still a badass who has a load of more abilities than Mickey, and is stronger. Shit his Keyblade can turn into a giant blaster type of weapon and all this other shit. I'm in college now and might post videos later.

Sol Valentine
Terra, that ***** is badass. He can take on Seph by himself.

shin_gear
This guy couldn't even lay a finger on Terra...roll eyes (sarcastic)RqpDh0MT36YJust wow...fear

Also...that main screen at the beginning almost had me crying...it's so beautiful...yet Square insists to make this a Japanese release only. Damn you Square Enix! weep

Sol Valentine
i wanna post a Terra thread.

shin_gear
Don't...Lana will most likely not allow it. She pretty much only allows characters that are in already released games. It's why my FFXIII character thread was closed even though a video displaying some of his abilities was provided.

Sol Valentine
Damn.......... I accidentally did it.......

I gotta go request the closure of the thread.

shin_gear
Yeah...sucks I know...

Sol Valentine
Damn, Terra's a badass name.

ThoraxeRMG
More like a girl's name....

Sol Valentine
It's just as good. I might change my username to it.......................

ThoraxeRMG
Terra is no harder than Sephiroth, jeez.
The guy playing was a n00b! A poor example.. Besides you have Donald andf Goofy to save your ass, but do you when you're fighting Sephiroth?! **** No!
EDIT: Gear, ever heard of importing the game?

Sol Valentine
My friend is a KH2 expert and had trouble with Terra.

Terra is fully capable of taking Seph alone.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
My friend is a KH2 expert and had trouble with Terra.

Terra is fully capable of taking Seph alone.

From what I'm hearing, he's a KH n00b. If he's a expert, have him fight Terra, Sephiroth and Xemnas all at once. That's a true KH2FM Challenge.

What about two? XD

Sol Valentine
Terra, in that fight was hard.

His blade turned into an energy spear thing and was almost undodgeable like Xaldin's Lance Dragon Cannon.

ThoraxeRMG
Eh, not that bad.

shin_gear
I want to play Final Mix with English subs. Also, I have to buy something that enables me to play Japanese games and I'm not willing to do all that...they should've released it in the U.S. Amazing how companies can make really stupid decisions such as not releasing KH2 Final Mix in the US, considering they sold over a million copies of KH2 within 3 days after the date of its launch.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, at first I thought they would release Final Mix + over here.

Sol Valentine
Tetsuya would've recieved even more positive reviews if he released it into the US.

Probably there might be a compilation pack when KH3 comes out.

shin_gear
We don't know if a future KH project will be called "Kingdom Hearts 3" though. There's no confirmation of that as far as I know. They'll bear different names but still hold the Kingdom Hearts title in them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.