LOK universe vs GOW(god of war)vs Warcraft(universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this colossal and titanic battle for supremacy of the realms?

C. C. Cowgirl
I would say that the Warcraft realms got some real badasses but I am not certain they can put up against the others stick out tongue

I am not very cunning when it comes to GoW and LoK, though smile

Are you talking about good and evil from all words joining forces and batteling the other universes?

HonkyTonkMan
Both are g*y. Probably Kain and them.

Burning thought
Warcraft and LOK will probably be quite powerful, its going to be a crazy battle thats for sure because of C'than, Illidan and the dragon flights have some great powers

C. C. Cowgirl
Is everyone at their primes in the fight? hmm

World Of Warcraft may not have people as powerful as for example; Pyron and those, but they have many with a high amount of strength smile

Burning thought
and they have some strong support powers like mind control, time control perhaps if were talking about the bronze dragonflight.not to menstionall the other dragons and the titans, do we have the parthanon of titans? i mean they definalley have some incredible powers

C. C. Cowgirl
We also have the old Gods, but they are imprisoned. I guess they do not count hmm

MadMel
does team WOW have the the titans (like sageras??)

C. C. Cowgirl
If Warcraft has all their forces then they might will this yes

Ner'Zhul could probably deal with as good as all the average soldiers that march along the ground. The Gods and such would be dealt by the aspects, Gods and titans, as well as the elemental lieutenants yes

Burning thought
yeh i mean Ragnaros is is just a leuftenant of the old Gods isnt he, and hes a massive fiery beasty who could be of great power to them

although this is just Warcraft VS GOW, we also have LOK, and they would have ElderGod and Raz and kain so this could be a pretty mad fight

C. C. Cowgirl
I know nothing of LOK and GOW! All I know is that Ragnaros and Al'Akir would 'wtfpwn' a lot stick out tongue

Burning thought
indeed, i think warcraft and LOK are both superior to GOW, GOW consists of a lot of large and very power beings, some of them hundreds of metres tall, zues can deal some powerful damage himself and most of them can more or less fly but Kain, Elder God and Raz can beat these down and by using Kains time and dimensioning as well as Raz' elemental powers can smash them

and Warcraft is obvious since the Titans in warcraft are enormous, they travled space creating worlds and are far larger than GOW's not to menstion have powers over Time as well as all types of others, and then we have the demons, Magrheridon/mannaroth..pitlords, dreadlords..Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are immensly powerful.

then it will come down to one of those LOK Vs matches, in this case all the demons will be likely obselete but the Titans are arguably going to be able to beat kain and Raz, it would be an effort of who can activate time powers first. Also the extent of the titans powers are actually debatable since the strongest of them, Sergerus was more or less destroyed or certainly defeated by Medievs mother..cant remember her name whos powers are also suspect, although ofcourse segerus corrupting her meant segerus got the 2nd to last laugh but hes now in the void if ime not mistaken, or at least his essence is.

quanchi112
warcraft gets every character involved in the game. ogd and bad unite to take on lok and gow. who wins this epic battle?

C. C. Cowgirl
Every character that is involved in the game? Does that include those who are mentioned or only those that you can encounter? hmm

Burning thought
hmm i dunno, i think he means everything in the story, mentioned as well as what you can play with and see, in that case Neltharian with the demon soul could swat the small soldiers of either side, infact small soldiers can do nothing

Darth Extecute
All characters of Warcraft?

Heck, you probably can put GOW and LOK together against Warcraft.. There are horribly many extremely powerful characters in the Warcraft universe.. So many it's almost dumb..

Burning thought
i wouldnt do that rly, i mean GOW are going to be thrown into pieces but LOK has many spectoral things. Their powers in LOK are also a pain to get around, although Warcraft can probably counter some of them.

Darth Extecute
As C. C. said, Ner'Zhul could most likely deal with any ground forces. He control the dead, and by that I mean ALL OF THEM.. With Kel'Thuzad and Anub'Arak by his side, and the hundreds of thousands ((and growing)) undeads that he has under control with a single thought.. That's only him.. Anub'Arak is a massive bug that can impale units in a long line.. He's highly resistant to all damage, with the only weak spot on his chest, which is quite hard to reach due the fact that his claws cover most of it..
Kel'Thuzad has the power to destroy anyone if he get the chance to do a 30 seconds ritual.. And he can do it from a mighty distance and over a large area.. He can also sacrefice undead beings to gain energy.. Since Ner'Zhul summon those like it was nothing, Kel'Thuzad can pretty much not run out of energy..
Ner'Zhul himself with Arthas as host can slay undead beings to gain health if he is wounded..
Anub'Arak can create armies of his own, by summoning bugs out of nowhere..

And that's only 3 characters, who aren't even among the mightiest in the Warcraft Universe..

And his loyan Sapphiron, a frost-wyrm.. A dragon who's breath can turn peole into ice..

Violent2Dope
WoW wins. For one thing you have to think of the armies that would be fighting, Horde, Alliance, Burning Legion, and the Scourge. Arthas as the Lich King would be one of the big guys on the WoW side, as would Illidan, Kiljaedan, Arichmonde, and Cthun.

Darth Extecute
Sargeras.. Dont forget Sargeras.. He was one of the titans that imprisoned the Gods, and easily top 5 of the most powerful ones in the Warcraft Universe..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Sargeras.. Dont forget Sargeras.. He was one of the titans that imprisoned the Gods, and easily top 5 of the most powerful ones in the Warcraft Universe.. I don't think he needs a mention.

Darth Extecute
He alone can probably deal with any God of LOK/GOW .. To his assistance he got the other titans.. And yeah.. I think Warcraft might swipe the other two of their feet..

quanchi112
He alone can probably deal with any God of LOK/GOW .. To his assistance he got the other titans.. And yeah.. I think Warcraft might swipe the other two of their feet.. are u serious? u think one god can solo both of these mighty armies?

laughing

HonkyTonkMan
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Both are g*y. Probably Kain and them.

Uhhh was I drunk when I posted this? Or did it change?
God Of War takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Uhhh was I drunk when I posted this? Or did it change?
God Of War takes this. u know world of warcraft in this to. different thread. but i see lok winningthis. to many armies and to many badasses when working together pawn the competition.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by quanchi112
are u serious? u think one god can solo both of these mighty armies?

laughing

I meant he can go heads-up with any of the Gods in a 1v1 matchup.. So, they'll basicly send Sargeras on the largest threat, and have the other titans wipe the floor with the minor threats.. And I explained what would happen to all the ground forces.. If going with Ner'Zhul/Arthas at full prime, with all the powers he has as both playable and lore-wise, he can deal with most on the ground if he has his lieutenant and right hand with him.. Sapphiron is a mighty bonus, but as you said: All characters..

Warcraft Universe will yawn their way to glory..

Kel'Thuzad has probably the most dangerous attack thinkable..

Kel'Thuzad, Ner'Zhul and Anub'Arak is a 3-man team that can barely be defeated if they are together, which they are..

Burning thought
Kain only has to use one move to kill Sergerus, its the extent of the time powers at the disposal of some of the titans, whos the titan with the time powers? it would be a battle of who can do what first.

i mean can any of them hit spectoral things, like things that excist in a diffrent reality, not to menstion invisible such as the Elder God, and the Elder God is more or less the size of a planet.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by quanchi112
u know world of warcraft in this to. different thread. but i see lok winningthis. to many armies and to many badasses when working together pawn the competition. LOK's armies pale in comparison to the armies in WoW.

Burning thought
in size thats a definate yes..but in power? not necceserily, at the heigh of their power there were thousands of vampires under kains rule if not tens of thousands anyway the armies are of no consequence, its the heavy hitters that will make a diffrence because Elder God on the LOK side, Zues on GOW side as well as the Titans on the Warcraft side could easily eradicate the smaller armies, although the Ancient Vampires and Hylden on the LOK will not be as easy as a bunch of sarafan, greeks or Alliance/Horde

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain only has to use one move to kill Sergerus, its the extent of the time powers at the disposal of some of the titans, whos the titan with the time powers? it would be a battle of who can do what first.

i mean can any of them hit spectoral things, like things that excist in a diffrent reality, not to menstion invisible such as the Elder God, and the Elder God is more or less the size of a planet.

As if manipulating time was a matter.. We have Nozdormu the timeless one.. Nothing that has to do with time can effect him, or his servants and minions..

To mention a few; Soridormi, Anachronos, Zaladormu, Occulus, Tick, Arazmodu, Chronormu, Grakkarond, Brazen, Sa'at and the entire bronze dragon race.. Every single one uneffected by time manipulation.. Time is their domain and no matter where, how and when you go, they will be there to fight you..

And on the ground they have the Keepers of time, which is basicly an army of time-warriors..

So basicly, a time-king will not stop the Warcraft universe..

As for the elder God with the size of a planet, let him fight C'thun and the Old Gods.. They have quite the size too.. And if that doesn't do the trick, have the titans enchant Kel'Thuzad ((Oh, I cant even imagine)).. If they increase the power of Kel'Thuzad, he most likely would be the winner in any fight, and he's a mere Lich, not even a demi-God..

in size thats a definate yes..but in power? not necceserily, at the heigh of their power there were thousands of vampires under kains rule if not tens of thousands anyway the armies are of no consequence, its the heavy hitters that will make a diffrence because Elder God on the LOK side, Zues on GOW side as well as the Titans on the Warcraft side could easily eradicate the smaller armies, although the Ancient Vampires and Hylden on the LOK will not be as easy as a bunch of sarafan, greeks or Alliance/Horde

So, you believe that an army of undead will defeat the Warcraft universe.. Despite the fact that the Warcraft universe has hundreds, if not even thousands of paladins and priests, some more powerful than others.. All paladins are resistant to any shadow or dark spells, and vampires are pretty dark.. They are trained to fight the undead, and with all characters, they'd have Uther Lightbringer in command.. Then we also have Ner'Zhul, the master of undead.. His armies will have no blood to drain and nothing for the vampires to feast upon..

If you want a heavy hitter from the Warcraft universe, here's a few:
The Titans; Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon, Khaz'goroth, Aggramar.

The Gods; Elune, Hakkar, Ula-Tek, The Forgotten and possibly Ragnaros ((Who claimed himself as a God, but I dont think he's official))

The lieutenants and servants of the Gods; Ragnaros, Therazane, Al'Akir and Neptulon..

The Aspects; Alexstrasza, Ysera, Malygos, Neltharion and Nozdormu..

Demi-Gods; Malorne, Aviana, G'Hanir, Aessina, Agamaggan, Ursol and Ursoc, Cenarius, Ivus..

That is only mentioning a few of all the ones.. I could keep going, but I believe I've brought up some of the more powerful ones..

And I believe I've told you about my favorite and his gang.. Ner'Zhul..

Trust me.. Warcraft can win..

And all those that I have mentioned have their own talents and special powers.. They have their areas of expertise and anything you throw in their direction, one of them can catch..

C. C. Cowgirl
Warcraft has Kazzack laughing out loud

I read about his Stormwind raid stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Thanks for the reminder.. He's a WoW boss.. Now that I think about it, the Titans would just deploy him among the mortal ground-forces and he could go of.. If he isn't killed within two minutes of encounter, he becomes unstoppable.. At that point, he will within the amount of one-digits seconds lauch shadowballs at everyone within a certain area, no matter how many.. For each that dies, his energy will be restored to a certain point, no matter how weak the one dying is..

The stormwind thing you saw, was when a couple of horde tricked him into walking into the human capital.. Not even the Highlord could stop him, as Blizzard had to shut the server down.. He destroyed the entire city..

Burning thought
As if manipulating time was a matter.. We have Nozdormu the timeless one.. Nothing that has to do with time can effect him, or his servants and minions..

To mention a few; Soridormi, Anachronos, Zaladormu, Occulus, Tick, Arazmodu, Chronormu, Grakkarond, Brazen, Sa'at and the entire bronze dragon race.. Every single one uneffected by time manipulation.. Time is their domain and no matter where, how and when you go, they will be there to fight you..

And on the ground they have the Keepers of time, which is basicly an army of time-warriors..

So basicly, a time-king will not stop the Warcraft universe..

As for the elder God with the size of a planet, let him fight C'thun and the Old Gods.. They have quite the size too.. And if that doesn't do the trick, have the titans enchant Kel'Thuzad ((Oh, I cant even imagine)).. If they increase the power of Kel'Thuzad, he most likely would be the winner in any fight, and he's a mere Lich, not even a demi-God..

So, you believe that an army of undead will defeat the Warcraft universe.. Despite the fact that the Warcraft universe has hundreds, if not even thousands of paladins and priests, some more powerful than others.. All paladins are resistant to any shadow or dark spells, and vampires are pretty dark.. They are trained to fight the undead, and with all characters, they'd have Uther Lightbringer in command.. Then we also have Ner'Zhul, the master of undead.. His armies will have no blood to drain and nothing for the vampires to feast upon..

ime curious where it was said nothing of time nature can effect Nozdormu or his servants, yes they have powers over time but are never seen to have protection against being frozen in time themselves, not as far as i remember, their powers in WoW and as spoken off in Warcraft, and WoWiki seems to be only time travel, and to make sure other time travelers would not break up fate. Since fate neither excists or is part of this battle and at the same time Kain is using time powers not to travel but to freeze/slow to a crawl his enemies. Unless ofcourse you can prove Noz can repel this.

The Elder God is immaterial, none of those you listed could see him, nor touch him..also if they could C'than and the old Gods are miniature compared to the Elder God. And whats all this about empowering kelth...they never do it to him so its unknown what he would gain from it, why Kelth, why not Nerzuel, he would probably gain more power.

Now onto the vampire legions the Elder vampires of Nosgoth, as well as the Ancient Vampires are immune to light based spells, their evolution is beyond the typical vampire, these Nosgoth vampires have varied abilites such as incredible speed, invsibility, mind powers..etc etc and no not the undead alone, they also have the Hylden, demons and such to help them against the warcraft universe and the Sarafan who are also paladins in a way, only they dont use light for ofcourse the immunity.

then we will have Raziel...he alone could stand against Nerzuel and his undead armies easily, infact he would be in hist element..

then we have kain to destroy all the main heavy hitters, using a series of powers, even if you find out that Noz can and is proven to be able to stop his enemies from using time powers on them then its not difficult to cut Noz out of the battle with a quick spell, soul death and the great dragon is gone, then kain could use his time powers, or he could use Dimension warp to instantly move through dimensions and apear next to the major enemies to destroy them, this could be Nerzuel, Kelth..Archimonde could have his soul swallowed, illidan as well.

Darth Extecute
ime curious where it was said nothing of time nature can effect Nozdormu or his servants, yes they have powers over time but are never seen to have protection against being frozen in time themselves, not as far as i remember, their powers in WoW and as spoken off in Warcraft, and WoWiki seems to be only time travel, and to make sure other time travelers would not break up fate. Since fate neither excists or is part of this battle and at the same time Kain is using time powers not to travel but to freeze/slow to a crawl his enemies. Unless ofcourse you can prove Noz can repel this.

The Elder God is immaterial, none of those you listed could see him, nor touch him..also if they could C'than and the old Gods are miniature compared to the Elder God. And whats all this about empowering kelth...they never do it to him so its unknown what he would gain from it, why Kelth, why not Nerzuel, he would probably gain more power.

Now onto the vampire legions the Elder vampires of Nosgoth, as well as the Ancient Vampires are immune to light based spells, their evolution is beyond the typical vampire, these Nosgoth vampires have varied abilites such as incredible speed, invsibility, mind powers..etc etc and no not the undead alone, they also have the Hylden, demons and such to help them against the warcraft universe and the Sarafan who are also paladins in a way, only they dont use light for ofcourse the immunity.

then we will have Raziel...he alone could stand against Nerzuel and his undead armies easily, infact he would be in hist element..

then we have kain to destroy all the main heavy hitters, using a series of powers, even if you find out that Noz can and is proven to be able to stop his enemies from using time powers on them then its not difficult to cut Noz out of the battle with a quick spell, soul death and the great dragon is gone, then kain could use his time powers, or he could use Dimension warp to instantly move through dimensions and apear next to the major enemies to destroy them, this could be Nerzuel, Kelth..Archimonde could have his soul swallowed, illidan as well.

It doesn't matter if Nozdormu is frozen in time ((Which I doubt he can be, as he was given the powers of time by the Highfather himself)). However, if he would get frozen, this guy would have to freeze the entire bronze dragonkin race.. As every bronze dragon can manipulate time to a sense, and I'm guessing that the most basic of things for one that brings balance to time, is to take someone else out of a frozen state.. Especially the mighty keeper of time himself.. How would they be able to counter one that can master time if they themselves were vournable to things of that kind, as anyone mastering time is a danger to balance.. The highfather wasn't stupid..

They surely could enchant Ner'Zhul over Kel'Thuzad, but even though he is more powerful, Kel'Thuzad is more talented in certain areas.. Ner'Zhul is a shaman, a necromancer and a death knight, while Kel'Thuzad is a lich.. Their areas of experise vary.. Kel would be the best of choice to enchant.. They have never empowered him, but they could.. They increased Illidans powers to amazing levels, and Illidan isn't near as potential as Kel'Thuzad..

Hmmm.. Will Highfather, Eonar and the other Aesir Titans participate in the battle?

I believe that the vampires, if they are invournable to light attacks, could be dealt by the dragons.. The dragons has immense powers and different areas of combat.. There are someone for every ability.. If the threat is about draining life-force, I'd say the Tar Dragons are the best.. If they are fighting invisibility, I'd say the Nether dragons would be the best of choice, as they fight by mind, and even though you are invisible, your mind keeps thinking..
And of course, when it comes to those that can control minds.. What is best, if not.. Bone Dragons... Or, why play nice? Let's send Sapphiron at them..

As for Raziel, what makes him capable of stand alone against Ner'Zhul, his army and his companions?

If I recall correctly, Ner'Zhul doesn't really have a soul.. His spirit is enchanted massivly by Kil'Jaeden, manipulated, as well as fused with Arthas.. Anyone who tries stealing his soul, will get hell, as it's torn, fused and very scattered.. Ner'Zhul, before turning into the Lich King, was a master of the spirit world.. I'd say it's even impossible as his powers became multiplied of thousands when he became the lich king..

Violent2Dope
Kain only has to use one move to kill Sergerus, its the extent of the time powers at the disposal of some of the titans, whos the titan with the time powers? it would be a battle of who can do what first. No, I know for a fact Sargeras won't be being Soul Deathed by the likes of Kain. Sargeras fought some b*tch(can't remember her name), and he lost on purpose to her, although his body was destroyed, his soul possessed her baby, and grew up or some shit. Then he was defeated again somehow, and still his soul did not leave, he had to be imprisoned eyeless by the other Titans in another dimension being torured forever. Sargeras' soul is not dying anytime soon.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, I know for a fact Sargeras won't be being Soul Deathed by the likes of Kain. Sargeras fought some b*tch(can't remember her name), and he lost on purpose to her, although his body was destroyed, his soul possessed her baby, and grew up or some shit. Then he was defeated again somehow, and still his soul did not leave, he had to be imprisoned eyeless by the other Titans in another dimension being torured forever. Sargeras' soul is not dying anytime soon.

Aegwynn

Burning thought
No, I know for a fact Sargeras won't be being Soul Deathed by the likes of Kain. Sargeras fought some b*tch(can't remember her name), and he lost on purpose to her, although his body was destroyed, his soul possessed her baby, and grew up or some shit. Then he was defeated again somehow, and still his soul did not leave, he had to be imprisoned eyeless by the other Titans in another dimension being torured forever. Sargeras' soul is not dying anytime soon.

Sergerus has never faced anyone who attempts to destory his soul, Aegwyn is another thing that showns that overrating the titans powers is foolish since altohugh she is powerful she is only one of the guardians, not much more than a human who trains her powers greatly from what i remember.

killing ones soul is not a problem for kain, hell kain could imprison Segerus' soul in the reaver if he had trouble killing the soul...imagine that..the power of the perhaps second strongest titan in excistence powering the reaver..infinite possiblies

also Nerzuel does have a soul, but its potential or protection is never stated as a fact or even hinted at, i mean his soul has had a lot done to it but he has been reformed and merging with Arthas will not make it much more difficult for kain to destroy his soul, he would just destroy both since their fused

also the Dragons and none in Warcraft lore have been said to control time such as slowing/speeding it up, not from what i can remember, the dragons can easily stop their enemies who can travel through time because they can also do so, like players in WOW can help them, BM..Hyjal..these are events of time that Dragonflight have had to mess with but to assume they can protect themselves from any time based attack is unlikely..they and the high father already perhaps know all of history.

Violent2Dope
Sargeras lost to Aegwyn on purpose, and if the Titans could not kill his soul, neither could Kain.

Burning thought
Sargeras lost to Aegwyn on purpose, and if the Titans could not kill his soul, neither could Kain.

what immediatley makes you think that?...none of the titans from what i remember have shown the ability and if they have they would not use it, if i remember correctly they did not want to kill their brother, so they threw him bodiless into the void

as i said, into the soul reaver with him probably giving it infnite fuel power considering the power of his soul.

Darth Extecute
Sergerus has never faced anyone who attempts to destory his soul, Aegwyn is another thing that showns that overrating the titans powers is foolish since altohugh she is powerful she is only one of the guardians, not much more than a human who trains her powers greatly from what i remember.

killing ones soul is not a problem for kain, hell kain could imprison Segerus' soul in the reaver if he had trouble killing the soul...imagine that..the power of the perhaps second strongest titan in excistence powering the reaver..infinite possiblies

also Nerzuel does have a soul, but its potential or protection is never stated as a fact or even hinted at, i mean his soul has had a lot done to it but he has been reformed and merging with Arthas will not make it much more difficult for kain to destroy his soul, he would just destroy both since their fused

also the Dragons and none in Warcraft lore have been said to control time such as slowing/speeding it up, not from what i can remember, the dragons can easily stop their enemies who can travel through time because they can also do so, like players in WOW can help them, BM..Hyjal..these are events of time that Dragonflight have had to mess with but to assume they can protect themselves from any time based attack is unlikely..they and the high father already perhaps know all of history.

Let me quote:

Dont you think he can keep someone from draining his soul?
Sargeras wanted to loose against the girl, but put up a fight for her not to suspect anything tricky..

I didn't say he didn't have one.. I said it was scattered.. Kil'Jaeden shielded it until the point where Arthas freed him.. If anyone lost the soul, it'd be Arthas and not Ner'Zhul.. Ner'Zhul was a shaman.. A shaman is one with the spirital world ((Or in terms of soul, "the soul world"wink).. Kil'Jaeden enchanted his powers tenthousand folds.. I believe his soul is pretty secure.. Also, as he is previously a powerful Paladin, he is also protected against darkness, which I assume is the field of magic used to drain a soul with..

How can the dragons do this without being in control of time? If something endangers time, they has to wield the power to stop it.. They cant be vournable to the things that they are protecting..

Personally, I believe the soul of Sargeras ((If ever drainable)) is too much to handle.. I believe he's the third most powerful character in Warcraft..

Darth Extecute
His soul didn't even die when he was without a host.. He also put his soul into another person, which indicates that he is a master of his own soul.. What makes you think that he doesn't just give into Kain and let his soul be lost to the man.. Then fight him of from the inside.. Sargeras if anyone would be able to do this.. He could even control Medievh from the inside..

Violent2Dope
The Old Gods are stronger than Sargeras. It was stated that Sargeras would rather beg for mercy than face The 5. The Titans only won due to numbers.

Darth Extecute
Sargeras is horribly powerful.. I might give into the fact that he's weaker than the Old Gods, but excluding them would make him around 3rd place..

Ragnaros would probably come around 4th or 5th, while highfather would make first and Eonar makes second..

Burning thought
Let me quote:

Dont you think he can keep someone from draining his soul?
Sargeras wanted to loose against the girl, but put up a fight for her not to suspect anything tricky..

I didn't say he didn't have one.. I said it was scattered.. Kil'Jaeden shielded it until the point where Arthas freed him.. If anyone lost the soul, it'd be Arthas and not Ner'Zhul.. Ner'Zhul was a shaman.. A shaman is one with the spirital world ((Or in terms of soul, "the soul world"wink).. Kil'Jaeden enchanted his powers tenthousand folds.. I believe his soul is pretty secure.. Also, as he is previously a powerful Paladin, he is also protected against darkness, which I assume is the field of magic used to drain a soul with..

How can the dragons do this without being in control of time? If something endangers time, they has to wield the power to stop it.. They cant be vournable to the things that they are protecting..

Personally, I believe the soul of Sargeras ((If ever drainable)) is too much to handle.. I believe he's the third most powerful character in Warcraft..

if Soul death does not work, soul blast will for sure on Nerzuel, also being one with the spirit world means nothing, it doesnt save Raziel does it and he can be apart of the spirit world at will. Not to menstion where you said his power was increased 10,000 fold , from what i remember its his conciousness that increases 10,000 fold where does it say this, ive been reading through the Warcraft storyline and cannot find it yet. Another point is that when is his soul ever scattered? its only been fused with Arthas' soul..not shattered?

also being control into all time is not neccesery nor can it be proven, i mean as shown the dragons could easily move through time and then defeat their opponents but its never said they have any powers to portect themselves from another time attack that can freeze time, since no opponents or no beings in WoW are shown to have time powers to be able to freeze time its debatable by itself wether any in the universe would have such powers.

also what do you mean handle, the Reaver is an indestructable containtment blade that can drain the soul of its enemies and feed upon the soul or imprison it inside the blade, theres no reason why it could not handle the soul of sergerus, its debatable by itself wether his soul is actually powerful at all since weve only seen it possess and hide in someone, its never shown durability

C. C. Cowgirl
A bump, just for Sandai Kitetsu to tell us how much woopass the other worlds will get flirt

Sandai Kitetsu
Raziel And Kain would have a hard time, but they can manage. They have a large amount of options they can use on said groups, i just don't see them losing. I don't see why people have to be fanboys, and want their character to never lose and all.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Raziel And Kain would have a hard time, but they can manage. They have a large amount of options they can use on said groups, i just don't see them losing. I don't see why people have to be fanboys, and want their character to never lose and all.

I don't see why people have to be fanboys, and want their character to never lose and all.

i just don't see them losing.

Do you know what universe LOK is up against? A universe with massivly many redicilously powerful characters.. Many of them are most likely not sensitive to soul theft..

Burning thought
i wouldnt say their ridiculously powerful, their powerful but ridiculously powerful i would rate Darkstalkers/Marvel characters

their fairly nice characters who have a lot of power though

Darth Extecute
Alright.. A lot of powers..

Sandai Kitetsu
LOK has alot of powers too with there vampire gods and demons.

Darth Extecute
Please, dont think that warcraft doesn't have a couple of demons themselves..

Wait.. Please think so.. I need myself a good laughter no expression

Sandai Kitetsu
The elder god, who is as big as a planet and has a body that occupies both the physical world and the spirit. He alone can solo the WOW universe, and kain beat him. so, imagine how powerful kain is.

Darth Extecute
laughing

Thanks.. I needed that..

Burning thought
i think he knows how powerful kain is, especially loose kain

Darth Extecute
i think he knows how powerful kain is, especially loose kain

C'mon.. Your not actually agreeing with him? no expression

Burning thought
i agree that its not the demons and gods ,they mean nothing in the LOK universe, except eldergod, but kain has powers over many things, including energy, time...by himself so i belive the LOK people do have a chance to win this just as much as the others

Darth Extecute
I meant the "solo" part..

Burning thought
i dont think kain could solo them but i wouldnt rule it out 100%

Sandai Kitetsu
Elder God could take his tentacles, wrap it around the planet, and crush it. So, yeah, he solo's.

Darth Extecute
i dont think kain could solo them but i wouldnt rule it out 100%

I would.. From what it seems, his powers are mainly based on time and souls.. There are a bunch of beings in the warcraft universe that would counter that..

The highfather, to mention the extreme could counter both.. A planet is nothing compared to him and his lovers sizes..

Elder God could take his tentacles, wrap it around the planet, and crush it. So, yeah, he solo's.

Please.. I'm begging you.. DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

You think Azeroth is all that matters in a battle between the worlds? You could crumble Azeroth and you have maybe eliminated 1% of the threat..

Sandai Kitetsu
That's not the point, The elder god is an abstract being. His tentacles are not really physical. He can destroy dimensions as well. So, no mater where they go, he can kill them. Plus, we have the entire LOK in this match, so, that includes the reaver as well. LOK wins, there too powerful.

Darth Extecute
That's not the point, The elder god is an abstract being. His tentacles are not really physical. He can destroy dimensions as well. So, no mater where they go, he can kill them. Plus, we have the entire LOK in this match, so, that includes the reaver as well. LOK wins, there too powerful.

Be honest.. Do you know anything about the warcraft universe? no expression

Sandai Kitetsu
I played it a couple of times, and my friend was telling me about the undead, The meoteor creatures (forgot there name), dark eleves or whatever.

C. C. Cowgirl
The meteor creatures are infernals stick out tongue

They are nothing but a mere summon from a mere dreadlord angel

Night Elves are cool though, as I assume that is what you are thinking of raver

However, the war is probably not settled by the minor ones but the major ones big grin

Burning thought
his powers can control time, souls, energy, the state of things, minds and dimensions when reaver is fully powered with all the emblems

but i doubt he could solo warcraft, i mean some of the things will die easily but High father, some titans and Elune would be big problem

C. C. Cowgirl
Elune would dominate the field raver

By singing laughing out loud

The Elder God, Kain and Raziel will stand still, drooling to the beautiful song happy

Darth Extecute

Alright.. In a worst-case scenario.. Eonar, Sargeras and maybe one of the old Gods to deal with Mr. Tough guy..

We send the elemental lieutenants and Gods to deal with your beloved Kain, as they have no souls to drain.. We can bring the bronze dragons along..

We defeat Raziel with Ner'Zhul, Kel'Thuzad and Anub'Arak..

((This is pure speculations.. Dont bother counter it, as it's only partly serious.. I just want to have this cleared out))

What more people from LOK is of a great threat to the titans and Gods of Warcraft? Since now we have excluded the three ones that you guys only talk about..

Burning thought
nothing are of great threat to the major ones, Kains other sons are fairly strong and would be poweerful enough to take on some of the main characters who are not the top tier of warcraft like Thrall...stuff like that

Sandai Kitetsu
Vorador as well ad the hildan.

Burning thought
Vorador as well ad the hildan.

oh yeh Hylden lord, most hylden although their feets are not set in stone, their just seen as dark gods but titles i dont go by..

Vorador can blast the skin off his enemies with one strike tho, and can teleport, himself and any others

C. C. Cowgirl
I can see the scene in front of me big grin

*Vorador climbs the Icecrown Glacier!*

*Vorador stands eye-to-eye with the Lich King and Kel'Thuzad*

*Blasts the skin of the two*

*Both still standing and they stare at eachother with the thought 'Now what'*

haermm

ermm

ermm

I need to get myself better humor no expression

Burning thought
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I can see the scene in front of me big grin

*Vorador climbs the Icecrown Glacier!*

*Vorador stands eye-to-eye with the Lich King and Kel'Thuzad*

*Blasts the skin of the two*

*Both still standing and they stare at eachother with the thought 'Now what'*

haermm

ermm

ermm

I need to get myself better humor no expression

laughing Happy Dance no but seriously i was thinking Vorador can kill those with skin, Thrall...Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan

C. C. Cowgirl
HighLord Bolovar? big grin

Burning thought
wink

Darth Extecute
nothing are of great threat to the major ones, Kains other sons are fairly strong and would be poweerful enough to take on some of the main characters who are not the top tier of warcraft like Thrall...stuff like that

So, basicly the faith of the world is.. in big words.. dependent on the three of them?

Estacado
Kain turns into mist then kills everyone.....

Darth Extecute
If I didn't believe so strongly that you're sarcastic, that might have made me laugh no expression

Burning thought
So, basicly the faith of the world is.. in big words.. dependent on the three of them?

aye, Elder God, Kain....Raziel i dont see that highly as kain and Elder God but meh...

Darth Extecute
aye, Elder God, Kain....Raziel i dont see that highly as kain and Elder God but meh...

So, how does Kain/Elder God deal with higher numbers of powerful entities? Because the Warcraft Universe can provide quite the number..

Sandai Kitetsu
By killing them.

Burning thought
those who have souls, destroy them...those who use a large amount of energy...repel it onto them/reflect it...use conflict emblem to make others battle eachother

the Elder God, being planet sized and immaterial could with ease destroy those who have not been proven to hit non material things, the Elder God can also shoot energy from each of its larger eyes, not the small ones as far as i know and is said to be in all time zones at once.

more importantly, is that those who cannot or have not been proven to be able to repel, stop him from using time stop/slow will be in a lot of trouble since they would not be able to do anything, as blizzard say, none of their things are invulerable and the titans are only Demi-God for those who titles mean a lot, so not even as high as Elune who is the only true Goddess.

also Kain can only be killed by the reaver, or more importantly the spirit within the reaver who is his friend, which is why kain cannot die....so they would have to incapacitate him to win..which would be no easy feat

Darth Extecute
By killing them.

Your argument is beyond human intelligence..

Burning thought

laughing

Darth Extecute
those who have souls, destroy them...those who use a large amount of energy...repel it onto them/reflect it...use conflict emblem to make others battle eachother

the Elder God, being planet sized and immaterial could with ease destroy those who have not been proven to hit non material things, the Elder God can also shoot energy from each of its larger eyes, not the small ones as far as i know and is said to be in all time zones at once.

more importantly, is that those who cannot or have not been proven to be able to repel, stop him from using time stop/slow will be in a lot of trouble since they would not be able to do anything, as blizzard say, none of their things are invulerable and the titans are only Demi-God for those who titles mean a lot, so not even as high as Elune who is the only true Goddess.

also Kain can only be killed by the reaver, or more importantly the spirit within the reaver who is his friend, which is why kain cannot die....so they would have to incapacitate him to win..which would be no easy feat

There was a war, lasting for a long long time.. Between the old Gods and the Titans.. No God died.. Yet the war was won, by the titans..

Sargeras was defeated a while later, but he isn't dead..

Ner'Zhul was caged without a body or organs, but didn't die..

My point with saying that isn't how powerful they are.. It's saying that just because you cannot die, it doesn't mean you cannot be defeated..

Burning thought
There was a war, lasting for a long long time.. Between the old Gods and the Titans.. No God died.. Yet the war was won, by the titans..

Sargeras was defeated a while later, but he isn't dead..

Ner'Zhul was caged without a body or organs, but didn't die..

My point with saying that isn't how powerful they are.. It's saying that just because you cannot die, it doesn't mean you cannot be defeated..

indeed, kain can be defeated...although he has a lot of ways to escape the fate of defeat thanks to his immaterial abilities, his mist form..his teleportation, if someone no matter how large tries to squash him into nothing he can mist and their strike will hit nothing but air...if someone shoots a world destroying beam at kain, all he has to do is teleport...etc etc he has ways is that point of this

but what ways do you think they could stop him by? i mean how can you stop one who can move throughout dimensions, who can control energy, souls and the conflict, even the state of things. Remember that the Old Gods were mortally wounded, infact one of the titans was also but the old Gods were greatly harmed

also Nerzuel..well thats debatable, he is dead laughing he just still excists as a dead being, as a spirit.

C. C. Cowgirl

Be nice! mhm

ermm

ermm

ermm

haermm

Darth Extecute
indeed, kain can be defeated...although he has a lot of ways to escape the fate of defeat thanks to his immaterial abilities, his mist form..his teleportation, if someone no matter how large tries to squash him into nothing he can mist and their strike will hit nothing but air...if someone shoots a world destroying beam at kain, all he has to do is teleport...etc etc he has ways is that point of this

but what ways do you think they could stop him by? i mean how can you stop one who can move throughout dimensions, who can control energy, souls and the conflict, even the state of things. Remember that the Old Gods were mortally wounded, infact one of the titans was also but the old Gods were greatly harmed

also Nerzuel..well thats debatable, he is dead laughing he just still excists as a dead being, as a spirit.

As I said, my point wasn't how powerful they were, but the fact that they lived..

Now that I think about it, one Old God died, but that's not a lot, considering the battle.. They couldn't kill Sargeras when he went renegade either, so they seperated his soul from his body.. The Pantheon masters all magic, and since they are quite the tough ones to kill, and Norgannon for example is a distance fighter, he could very well figure out a way to defeat Kain when ke remains at a distance and observes.. The wisdom of the Pantheon combined most likely would be capable of doing so.. They after all could imprison the Old Gods, which takes more than just muscles..

Burning thought
its just the parthanon do have limits, their masters of magic but they have not unlimited power and things can only go so far, kain can control boundless energy, in a way most magic is a type of energy, arcane..fire,ice forms of energy in some way or another, his time powers i doubt could be countered since as i say, nothing realistically speaking has been able to stop time, not nerzuel, the parthanon, some can travel time, but to stop it is something not seen.

kains limits would be that he cannot yet actually fly, wether this will make any diffrent i dont know since he can teleport and float which will be able to give him any needed air or height if he wants it, but he cannot fly, the soul reaver blade does incredible damage with strikes so even if he just stops time and slashes the Titans, he may eventually break them, the old gods as you say are incredibly powerful and they show that a titan is not indestructable first hand, yet their powers only go so far.

but its Elune who could just stop everything which would bother Kain, its debatable what grounds and powers she uses for this, since she cannot stop everything, i.e Kil'jaeden and burning legion individuals, and if its mind based Kain has the power of the Emblem of mind (quite a big deal) to power his mind for protection and showns resitence to mind powers in Blood omen 2

i will go undecided i think in this battle, i just think kain has so many powers that he can stack together that eventually he may deal enough damage and blows to weaken their enemies, perhaps Kain since GOW is also in this fight will use the GOW gods to his advantage, ime sure Zues and the GOW titans can deal some damage

Darth Extecute
The reason I dont think much about GoW, is because they are specialised..The Warcraft ((And LoK)) universe entities seem pretty all-around based, most of the beings.. Most likely, Sargeras and the elemental plane could deal with GoW.. The threat I do think makes the difference, is Kain.. If GoW is based on the greek mythology, then Warcraft will play ball with those guys.. If Warcraft does, I do believe so will LoK..

Elune would be the problem.. But as said, the reason she didn't do anything to Kil'Jaeden and the burning legion is that she stays out of combat.. She is most likely the last one you will see entering combat, but in this battle ((fate of the universe)), I dont think she'll hesitate to interfear..

Burning thought
aye GOW is based around the mythology, although perhaps weaker than the mythology in some areas, GOW is no element i suppose

Darth Extecute
I pretty much agree that we can exclude it from the war quickly.. Sargeras could probably fight one of those Gods of with his foot, while focusing on the LoK warriors with the rest of his body..

Burning thought
yeh the GOW guys are a bit lame, Elder God can solo the GOW universe while the rest of them fight Warcraft and then Elder God when finished can join in...hmm so..how big are the titans do you believe...planet sized? hmm ime not sure, several occasions they walk on the planet, always described sort of like the lord of the rings Valour, scooping the soil and earth with their hands, breathing the skies is the Aesir titans like the high father (not that he would be there, i imagine hes always with the parthanon instead of creating worlds)

Darth Extecute
Eonar, the wife of Highfather, estimated to have created a planet between her arms.. Since they have a son, I'd estimate highfather to be about the same size..

Sargeras is the brother, so I'd give him their size.. So, I'd say that the Pantheon are all the same size.. Since they are titans, I'd estimate all titans to share their size..

Then we have Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde who can shift sizes.. The limit is unknown, but Archimonde is known to have shifted size in order to grab a titan by the neck, and Kil'Jaeden outpowers Archimonde..

I think all titans and Gods are able to shift sizes.. They have been seen at such random locations trough the history of Warcraft.. Both on planet, and creating them..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.