Bin Ladens new video is....??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
What do you think of the latest Bin Laden movie?

lord xyz
Shouldn't we merge this thread with Deano's or close it?

lord xyz
lfp[

Mr Parker
you mean the one Deano posted? Fake just like all the other ones they have cooked up?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
you mean the one Deano posted? Fake just like all the other ones they have cooked up? What the **** are you talking about?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lord xyz
Shouldn't we merge this thread with Deano's or close it?

This is a poll, dunno if they can be merged.
Why close it? it should give an insight as to what people think.

Are you a CIA operative or whatsmile

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
This is a poll, dunno if they can be merged.
Why close it? it should give an insight as to what people think.

Are you a CIA operative or whatsmile Of course I am, I debunked ridiculous conspiracy claims, why wouldn't I be a CIA agent?

leonheartmm
{considering all old and pre 9-11 footage/photos} his nose is too wide, his skin tone too dark, his mouth too wide, and MIRACULOUSLY not a hint of his old grey hair on head or beard. its almost definately not the real one.

LMAO at the explanation CNN gave of the change. CIA experts are of the oppinion that bin laden is in a safer place now with not so much on his mind and is enjoying much better health. DUMASSES, BETTER HEALTH DOES NOT MAKE WHITE HAIR GO BLACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.